logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<414415416417418>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#8301 Posted : 25 September 2020 07:28:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
If you happen to go with the idea let me get an invite I promise I be dress nice waist up

lol that's pretty much me at work; especially when I'm doing webcam meetings; bare minimum from the waist down. I really hate wearing clothes in the house but thanks to covid I don't have any other option cause I work from home.

Offline erich hess  
#8302 Posted : 25 September 2020 08:47:51(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
if you guys are stuck together in a house during all this and havent killed each other? i'd say you're going to make it.

the ex miss hess never knew about this place. she would have found it stupid and pointless...and wonder why i mostly play as women.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8303 Posted : 25 September 2020 11:19:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
The main question is not why you mostly play as a woman, but how are so good at being a woman would be the question

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 25/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 25/09/2020(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#8304 Posted : 27 September 2020 05:13:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Does the lore/canon of this forum every get into your head in your real life and it's impossible to explain to non-players? I just ordered chicken nuggets and couldn't help but think of Lincoln's affection towards them. My dad wants to know why I'm smiling so gleefully at a box of nuggets.

Like when I met Shawn Mendes. As much as I love him and enjoyed being in his presence, I was fighting to keep a straight face because there was that voice in my mind saying "THAT'S JOSHUA GRIMMIE".

We've built so many stories and characters with a lot of quotes and references and yet only a small handful of people on this earth (us) understands it LOL
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/09/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 27/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8305 Posted : 22 October 2020 02:12:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Fun fact: all those dumbasses in school who stood in a circle to talk,thus blocking the hall,still do it as adults.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8306 Posted : 11 November 2020 01:39:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I genuinely believe my job is not good for my mental health, and especially with everything goin on and the fact that about 90% of my customers are filled with hate and misinformation, it's taking a toll on me. I know I shouldn't let it but still hearing stuff every day eventually wears on you. I should have thicker skin but I really do not right now.

I know I joke about it all the time with a lot of the stupid things I hear daily but it still sometimes affects me lol. I'm just so tired of hearing racist old white people. Like half of them are elderly so of course they don't care what happens because they'll, quite literally, be 6 ft under soon enough (praise god) and I shouldn't be surprised (I live in the south for crying out loud) but sometimes it just really baffles me how people can just be so hateful and then use religion as a cover. Now I identify as Christian (I haven't been to church in years but that's my own personal choice because I just was uncomfortable there and am still waiting to find a suitable church I like) and not once have I ever hated someone because of their skin, sexuality, the way they dress or just existing in general and I don't believe God would either. I also don't care what your religion or lack thereof is, I think I have way more friends that aren't Christian because it can become a bloodbath sadly sometimes (we all know how they can be even I get annoyed). Now I admit it's been a while since I picked up the bible and read it but from all the years I was in church my summary was God wants us to not be douchebags and love one another and he's literally the only person who can judge you.

I dont know I just wanted to vent. I'm just tired of people being stupid and being hateful lol. I know that sounds very elementary-ish but I am. I wish it was simple enough for people to just mind their own business and just want other people to live and love how they want without judgement. Or I guess I shouldn't say "mind their own business" when it comes to civil and human rights but hopefully you understand what I mean.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/11/2020(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8307 Posted : 11 November 2020 03:23:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

That really sucks, and what makes it hurt is when people who claim to be religious do some of the worst shit and then use "God" as a cover like they aren't accountable for their own actions. How hard is it to just be a decent person and treat others the way you want to be treated? Then you going to teach people that you love "Hey, your better than others,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2020(UTC)
#8308 Posted : 11 November 2020 09:08:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I'm truly sorry to hear that Tequila. People who use religion to cover up their crooked malicious personalities are the worst people on Earth. Being elderly doesn't excuse it. Back in 2014, I volunteered at a nursing home and I was shocked to see how many racist old white people were there blatantly being rude and saying racial slurs at the staff. This was also in Georgia so I was really horrified because I was only there to volunteer and I had no option. I know that many of them suffer from Alzheimer's but I still don't think that gives anyone an excuse to treat someone poorly. But I guess that's also at any nursing home you go to.

I think there is this stigma that if you leave a job or switch careers; you're labeled a "job hopper". But honestly, if you are truly unhappy with your job and it's messing with your mental health to the point you can't function at work I would consider looking for another one. I know that's easier said than done; I'm sure if you had the option you would take it. I would get on Indeed.com and start looking at similar paying jobs in your area and start submitting your resume. I don't know your situation as a whole but if you have the option to leave or look for another job I would. It's not worth your mental health in the long run.

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2020(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8309 Posted : 12 November 2020 10:11:39(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
I genuinely believe my job is not good for my mental health, and especially with everything goin on and the fact that about 90% of my customers are filled with hate and misinformation, it's taking a toll on me. I know I shouldn't let it but still hearing stuff every day eventually wears on you. I should have thicker skin but I really do not right now.

I know I joke about it all the time with a lot of the stupid things I hear daily but it still sometimes affects me lol. I'm just so tired of hearing racist old white people. Like half of them are elderly so of course they don't care what happens because they'll, quite literally, be 6 ft under soon enough (praise god) and I shouldn't be surprised (I live in the south for crying out loud) but sometimes it just really baffles me how people can just be so hateful and then use religion as a cover. Now I identify as Christian (I haven't been to church in years but that's my own personal choice because I just was uncomfortable there and am still waiting to find a suitable church I like) and not once have I ever hated someone because of their skin, sexuality, the way they dress or just existing in general and I don't believe God would either. I also don't care what your religion or lack thereof is, I think I have way more friends that aren't Christian because it can become a bloodbath sadly sometimes (we all know how they can be even I get annoyed). Now I admit it's been a while since I picked up the bible and read it but from all the years I was in church my summary was God wants us to not be douchebags and love one another and he's literally the only person who can judge you.

I dont know I just wanted to vent. I'm just tired of people being stupid and being hateful lol. I know that sounds very elementary-ish but I am. I wish it was simple enough for people to just mind their own business and just want other people to live and love how they want without judgement. Or I guess I shouldn't say "mind their own business" when it comes to civil and human rights but hopefully you understand what I mean.

It's fucking dreadful that you've experienced this shit. Honestly, fuck that shit and push all of it away - which is way easier said than done, but has so much incremental benefit to your wellbeing. I'm the furthest from someone that believes or relies on the bible, but all that does is make me envious of people that feel connected to a high power that can propel you to feeling fulfilled.

It took me a while to realise that people are always gonna say shit to bring people down, me included, cause it makes people feel better in their own self-righteous preposterous world.

No words from a stranger on a forum will ever hit someone intimately to feel ease in the real world, but the best thing i've learnt in my life is to say FUCK IT.

I hope you're ok.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2020(UTC)
#8310 Posted : 13 November 2020 07:15:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OP updated just for some flare.
#8311 Posted : 13 November 2020 23:46:49(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

My life Monday through Friday. Who says you can't work to make a living, watch your favorite TV show and go on TRSG forums all at the same time? ;)
thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/11/2020(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/02/2021(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#8312 Posted : 14 November 2020 07:50:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Was half drunk and voice messaging Mr Hess last night. Very happy to see he's still interacting with me. It's a rare old time following me on Instagram. Guinness fuelled messages AND the odd picture of an overpriced vinyl. What's not to love??!!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC)
#8313 Posted : 16 February 2021 05:20:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Had a pretty nice evening yesterday for V-day. Went this really cool museum that has all these crazy illusions. And then of course the big Ferris wheel. Which with a couple of drinks in me I guess I can say I had fun...

UserPostedImage
Me posing like it was a whole photoshoot happening. I couldn't help myself
thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 17/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#8314 Posted : 17 February 2021 14:08:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Did Erich write this?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8315 Posted : 17 February 2021 21:27:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Well,that's going to be stuck in my head all day.

Also,we all know I can't write songs that rhyme or songs period.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8316 Posted : 18 February 2021 01:05:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

https://youtu.be/JP0exTO9H-g

Now I'm thinking of this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#8317 Posted : 18 February 2021 01:50:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Don't let Erich lie he has written some bangers, he just a better character but Erica, and Mariko have written some damn good songs.

I did the worst thing you can do and listen to that with my eyes close and busted out in laughter, while on the phone.

Edited by user 18 February 2021 01:54:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8318 Posted : 18 February 2021 02:43:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

I just love the fact it's really Alex's words. He sounds like a child that is trying to swear
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8319 Posted : 20 February 2021 00:39:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
So I've been playing this game I found on Steam, and if anyone knows me I really gravitate towards adventure, violent, GTA/MMORPG type games but I also love a relaxing game like Animal Crossing and Monster Prom LOL and I managed to somehow find this one game called Our Life. So basically the game takes place over the span of 15 years, there's 4 'steps' and they happen when you're 8, 13, 18, and then 23. You can choose to be romantically involved with the main love interest or just be friends, they don't force you which I know a lot of my friends hate playing games that's about romance or the main focus is romance.

YALL

I have only felt the way I have felt about this game with probably 3 video games that I've ever played; San Andreas, Neverwinter, and Animal Crossing.

I have been playing this game all week and I even stayed up the other night until 3am playing this game knowing I had work in the AM but I just could not stop myself from playing it. It ticks all the boxes that I look for in these types of game. It's visually amazing, the story makes sense and is realistic enough, it's not overly raunchy for the sake of being raunchy (it is aimed at teens) and it's very inclusive, probably one of the most inclusive games I've ever played. It's actual a really cute game. I mean it's the first game I've ever played where the main love interest comes out to you as demisexual and panromantic, like and it's just little things that you were shocked the developer thought of like always asking for consent and not having an overly jealous love interest just for the sake of having one, etc etc.

So yes I just wanted to share my love for this game because my sister just tunes me out whenever I mention it Laugh
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 20/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/02/2021(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#8320 Posted : 20 February 2021 10:56:16(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Off topic but my average posts per day on this forum is still 1.5 per day, which says a hell of a lot considering I haven't posted on here regularly in about 6 years!!!

Also, claim to fame, I own 1% off the forum posts... not sure how accurate that profile stat is

Edited by user 20 February 2021 10:56:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x