logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 20 November 2020 15:01:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The video opens up with a countdown with cinematic music. Naomi is seen walking in a white ensemble. She's strutting down a black room with the look of confidence as the countdown to this apple music exclusive starts.

UserPostedImage

Married to.... The RHYTHM.....

UserPostedImage

NAOMI - THE RHYTHM - PERFORMANCE VIDEO

UserPostedImage

The lights fade into this performance space without a crowd, however that doesn't put a stop to this performance. The scene fades in and Naomi is seen almost instantly standing between a corridor. Naomi sexily moves her hands down her head and neck as the beats of The Rhythm are heard. Naomi is wearing a clad ensemble with heels and a lingerie like type, making sure to bring the edginess to her performance of her brand new solo sing.e The ring-like synths is heard of this new single off of Naomi's upcoming project with fizzing synths and a slow, pounding backing beat that rides throughout the beginning of the track that is then picked up as computerized synths continue to make way onto the track that make the very beginning of The Rhythm. Naomi has a sensual look on her first for the few seconds, as the song starts up. Naomi stands there with a seductive look on her face for a few seconds as the the beat continue to begin. As the vocals begin to start in this track over it's cinematic opening that features distorted synths. Naomi starts to sing the words out for this performance video as soon as vocals are heard, Naomi starts walking pass the corridors, and she is met with her female dancers who are all adorning green or black lingerie. At this point, the the opening lines of the catchy track are heard as Naomi steps out from the corridors and are met with her dancers. The brisk 808's that exude old-school 80's and 90's electro and Miami bass are emphasized even more so in a performance setting, as hypnotic synths compliments Noami's lighter vocal register and now her dance skills. Naomi's dancers form two lines parallel to each other as Naomi steps out looking into the camera in a seductive manner as she walks street down the center of her dancers who are now positioned away from each other. The beats pick up and so does Naomi as she walks down the runway to her hot new song.

I got the rhythm in my heart
And I’ll let the music do the rest
Let the music do the rest

Tonight’s the night
Your under my spell
(Since you touched me)
Your losing yourself
(You can't control me)

You feeling the ecstasy?
Give it a few seconds, and you'll see
And no don't call for a remedy
You been wanting this
Now your gonna feel the rhythm in me

UserPostedImage

As the catchy synth production is heard, Naomi steps down this runway moving her body and walking in a open leg step, that really gives new definition to "stepping down the runway". Naomi steps out down this runway with the exact beat the Miami bass record. As she steps down the middle aisle of her dancers, Naomi exudes charisma and star power, as it's her first time truly sharing the stage on her own. Here, Naomi is here to be herself and she posses this sexy nature in her movements. As she steps down the aisle, Naomi's dancers arch their backs and start doing and step backward in place, where their arms moving backward and forward as Naomi steps forward in her open leg step. Their all on key with one another, and although the dancers are doing something totally different, it makes it all come together in unison. Naomi possesses this angelic falsetto in her voice and mixed with the production of Rhythm, truly lets us get in tuned with the Rhythm of the music and dance. On the record, Naomi talks about being taken over by the Rhythm of the music and truly embracing the effects it has on your body, and it's clearly coming across in the performance as well. Naomi keeps this suggestive energy to her as she reaches center stage, at this point we are brought to the pre-chorus as Naomi hits the front of center stage. Her femalke keeps this overly sexy prowess on with her over the top outfit as she walks around the stage as the beat slowly fades out with only the synths bringing us to chorus. Naomi is hitting these moves hard!

You can't even function
Your so hypnotized
My poison, got you nice and tied
You might be hypnotized
But baby I'm so energized,
And you want me to slow down?

Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

Cause I can feel the rhythm, It’s burning through my soul
I can feel the music, make me lose control
All these smiling faces, singing songs
In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

As the song's nostalgic beat picks up the girls all join Naomi in a U shaped pattern. Naomi is standing in the middle and you now have a clear shot of the dancers surrounding the charismatic Naomi as the lights brighten around the performance space. When they all reach each in formation, the song breaks into it's chorus as it tranfers with a swoosh of euphoric bass and hypnotic synths mixed with Naomi's angelic, prowling falsetto. The girls, standing in formation with Naomi in the middle, start to thrust their chests all at once to the chorus which is infectiously being heard. Naomi, along with her dancers take part in a a rigorous 12 count hip hop step. For every four counts, the girls flip their heads to the left, and then to the right, which adds to the dramatics of the step. Naomi makes sure to add in that extra energy, to exasterbate the fact that she has always been known for her awesome and pristine dance technique. As they continue popping, Naomi takes a few steps back and then jumps down into a mid squat. Her dancers do the same, stepping backward with her. As they step backward, pop and spin flip their hear left to write, Naomi also moves her hands down her body seductively. When they reach a few steps back, Naomi squats down and the girls move inward and jump to look at Naomi all in formation.

Naomi gives a confident smile as she jumps down into her squat and then pops her chest, perfectly aligned to the bass and synth combination that's being heard in this performance video for the chorus. As the chorus ends, the girls down a spit and then move their arms left to write. The beats then slow down for the next verse of the track where they move outward again for the next verse.

Could you see my hands shaking? When you asked me to dance?
It’s nice to feel like someone wants you
Even for a little romance
Got the rhythm in my heart
Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

You can't even function
Your so hypnotized
My poison, got you nice and tied
You might be hypnotized
But baby I'm so energized,
And you want me to slow down?

As the performance videos moves into the next verse, Naomi sings about being hynotized by the music. As the vocals are heard throughout the chorus, Naomi is sure to sing although it's just the performance video. Naomi moves center stage and so do her dancers, they spread out on the stage and and Naomi wastes no time before breaking into a dance routine with her dancers. The beat moves behind her and she starts dancing harder sounds, the beat rises and then bursts into a incredibly catchy hook instrumental as the beat continues to rise, after a few seconds of the instrumental, Naomi gets closer to her dancers and they move slowly around with her, as if they are in the trance, which mixes well with the slow, trance, hypnotics sounds of the pre chorus of The Rhythm. Naomi reaches for the sky, touches herself and her dancers do the same as they get lost into the rhythm of the beats. Naomi looks vulnerable yet seductive for this sequence, the beats clearly slow down and offer a moment of vulnerably as I got the rhythm in my heart/And I’ll let the music do the rest/Let the music do the rest/Music do the rest is hard. As soon as the final words of the pre chorus are heard, the girls snap out of their trance.

Music do the rest

UserPostedImage

In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

Naomi moves her hips around according to the beats speed almost perfectly with her dancers moving around the stage as the the songs bursts into a chorus. The girls, with Naomi in the center spin around moving their hips and swinging their hands to their helps and over their stomach. As they do this step, they kick a left foot up and hit the steps hard, as they move around in circle with this fun, dance-able yet dramatic dance steps. At this point in the song, we're in the midst of the chorus where All these smiling faces, singing songs/In these familiar places/Where I belong/Yeah, where I belong/ Where we all belong that adds is heard over the pulsating beats. The choreography and overall attitude in the track makes for The Rhythm to come across as a dance anthem. Naomi is seen smiling in her element as she hits these dance steps.

Just sit back relax, let the music flow
Draining your body, loving your body
I doubt there will be another round
The feeling that it brings, it overtakes us
(Like poison)
It fulfills your deepest dreams
(Like poison)

UserPostedImage

The cameras move closer to get a glimpse of Naomi's smiling, confident facial expression and Naomi's back up dancing hitting very move to a tee, which adds to the overall presentation of Naomi and her dancers. As the song move into the slower beats of the bridge that includes s slower, more moody feeling, Naomi moves next to dancers once more, dancing slower and mixing well to the beats of the slowed down the chorus. As "Where I belong/Yeah, where I belong/Where we all belong" Naomi and her dancers reposition themselves as the chorus breaks out. The dancers go back to their parellel lines from the beginning of the performance and as the chorus is heard, Naomi throws her arms up and steps over and does a two step choreography as her dancers standing on each side step inward so that they meet Naomi in the middle and strike poses before moving to the beat with their hips and popping. It looks like a dramatic ripple that gives a nice visual to the choreography of the performance. Naomi executes high energy choreography for the last piece of the chorus before the beats slow for the outro.

In these familiar places
Where I belong
Yeah, where I belong
Where we all belong

UserPostedImage

All these smiling facing
(It's all in the rhythm)
The feeling it brings us
(It's all in the rhythm)
Smiling faces, singing songs
(It's all in the rhythm)
Oh, no, no baby
(It's all in the rhythm)
Just sit back, relax
(It's all in the rhythm)
Draining your body, loving your body
Oh, no, no baby
(It's all in the rhythm)

As we hear the outro which includes some distorted synths and hip hop beats, the girls meet eachother center stage and move around eachother seductively. Naomi and her dancers are all at different levels, with three girls on the floor, Naomi and two dancers next to her and more surrounding. They move to the slowed down beats, with one of the dancers laying down on the backs of the dancers on the floor on all fours. Naomi puts her hand down on her and then back up and all the girls move to different positions as the track continues to ride out until the end. After doing so, Naomi moves back to center stage and girls slowly move to their parellel positions. Naomi makes her back to the corridor as the final beats of The Rhythm are heard before she strikes one final poses the corridor prop.

UserPostedImage

[Noami strikes one final captivating pose before the cameras get a shot of her as she looks directly in to the cameras before the performance video comes to a close and the cameras fade.]

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 12 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 20/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 20/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 21/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 21/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 23/11/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 25/11/2020(UTC), kandii on 17/02/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 20 November 2020 15:46:22(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Millan: Love the song & the visual OMFG I couldn’t done it like that but still love everything.

OCC: Love Love Love the visual of Naomi & it popping already
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 20 November 2020 15:50:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Jamie: Them titties be POPPIN, girlie!!! You ate up the entire stage but I wouldn't expect any less from you, sister. Was a workout just watching that! Miss sharing a stage with you but lowkey glad I don't have to try keep up anymore...whew!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 20 November 2020 23:01:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: who ever the girl I mistook for Naomi should get down on her hands and knees to THANK me for making such a mistake. We may as well retire the sexiest female award and make it a lifetime achievement award. Peak sexy has been reached with this video. Frankly,I'm a little hot.

Nina: the wind makes you a little hot,love. Oh my God,you're going through the change,aren't you?

Erica: NO!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 21 November 2020 00:22:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: who ever the girl I mistook for Naomi should get down on her hands and knees to THANK me for making such a mistake. We may as well retire the sexiest female award and make it a lifetime achievement award. Peak sexy has been reached with this video. Frankly,I'm a little hot.

Nina: the wind makes you a little hot,love. Oh my God,you're going through the change,aren't you?

Erica: NO!

Naomi: Awwww. Haha you guys are too much! To be honest Erica, I never thought I was "sexy". I know awards shouldn't really prove anything, but it really gave me that new found confidence. Why not just flaunt the sexy? You know? I'm happy you agree, you are sexy too! x

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Jamie: Them titties be POPPIN, girlie!!! You ate up the entire stage but I wouldn't expect any less from you, sister. Was a workout just watching that! Miss sharing a stage with you but lowkey glad I don't have to try keep up anymore...whew!

Naomi: Girl!!! I miss you too sis! It feels so weird performing on stage and not having you there next to me x

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Millan: Love the song & the visual OMFG I couldn’t done it like that but still love everything.

OCC: Love Love Love the visual of Naomi & it popping already

Naomi: Thank you Millan xx

OOC: Thanks so much!!!! Yeah, I tried to make everything visually pleasing. Thanks for checking this out!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 21/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 21 November 2020 01:40:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Fangz: ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ (My mind looking at those titties voguing across my screen). Not only are you absolutely stunning but you are a commander on stage. It's really rare to see this kind of stamina and precision on stage. TBH I really miss it! This was everything! I love your new song The Rhythm it deserves the #1 spot in my book!

OOC: Can we all just acknowledge the fact that you just gave us a detailed dance performance! This was so electrifying and enjoyable to read! I love how detailed you made this down to the choreography and where the background dancers were placed! I love a performance that has major choreo in it and this is what I was expecting from Naomi! I knew you wouldn't let us down!
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 22 November 2020 05:16:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Fangz: ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ (My mind looking at those titties voguing across my screen). Not only are you absolutely stunning but you are a commander on stage. It's really rare to see this kind of stamina and precision on stage. TBH I really miss it! This was everything! I love your new song The Rhythm it deserves the #1 spot in my book!

OOC: Can we all just acknowledge the fact that you just gave us a detailed dance performance! This was so electrifying and enjoyable to read! I love how detailed you made this down to the choreography and where the background dancers were placed! I love a performance that has major choreo in it and this is what I was expecting from Naomi! I knew you wouldn't let us down!

Naomi: So, so sweet. Thanks so much sis. Best of luck in all that you do!!! You’re killin it! I really appreciate the kind words.

OOC: Really, really appreciate the fact that you always actually take the time to read RPs and get the full experience. It makes me feel as if the hard work is actually paying off so I really do appreciate that. I knew I had to deliver with Naomi. I just feel like you have to when you have this FC and a character with a history like hers. I’m happy I didn’t let you down. But really, thanks so much Daniel x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 22/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 22 November 2020 23:07:38(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: I absolutely loooooved how this RP flowed, from the gifs to the detailed description of the choreography and her body language and literally every little thing that was happening on stage, you detailed it and tbh I'm super envious of that because performance RP has never really been my forte, but you made it look so easy! Naomi is absolutely slaying with her solo, I can't remember the last time a debut single from an act spawned this much greatness, you're killing itt!! Applause
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 23 November 2020 01:30:03(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: I was listening this song the other day and I didn't know who was the singer till I had decided to do a little research about the person behind this supermassive pop primacy and YouTube took me to this performance. I'm just going to focus on how did you manage to transmit such exuberance with your body language by making every beat of the track come alive with the way you move, I was starstruck the entire performance and yet you haven't lost your breathe, you kept all together with your pitch just like a veteran, then I realized this was sort of a debut for you after being part of a group. I need to produce a song for you asap! Congratulations.

OOC: I could never write a performance RP like you did, this was superb, top to bottom.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline RadioVine  
#10 Posted : 23 November 2020 07:28:24(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RadioVine: See I’m jealous bitch because you can DANCE your face off sweetheart. The momentum you created already with this single is been a pleasure to watch. Soon as I saw the single cover I fucking KNEW you were a force to watch. Go get em bitch go get em!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 26 November 2020 17:21:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: See I’m jealous bitch because you can DANCE your face off sweetheart. The momentum you created already with this single is been a pleasure to watch. Soon as I saw the single cover I fucking KNEW you were a force to watch. Go get em bitch go get em!

Naomi: Thank you SO much girl! I really wanted this to be something to remember, not only for my fans, but for myself as well. I spent so many years gaining the courage to be my own stand up woman and love myself for me and I’m happy to be out here showing what I got. Love your music Radio, such an inspiration so I truly appreciate this kind words! Imma go get em!!

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER_b: I was listening this song the other day and I didn't know who was the singer till I had decided to do a little research about the person behind this supermassive pop primacy and YouTube took me to this performance. I'm just going to focus on how did you manage to transmit such exuberance with your body language by making every beat of the track come alive with the way you move, I was starstruck the entire performance and yet you haven't lost your breathe, you kept all together with your pitch just like a veteran, then I realized this was sort of a debut for you after being part of a group. I need to produce a song for you asap! Congratulations.

OOC: I could never write a performance RP like you did, this was superb, top to bottom.

Naomi: Truly in love with your music and creativity. I’d looove to work with you, just let me know xoxo. But yes, I appreciate you reading up on lil ole me haha, very flattering. I got started out in SYNCO and did so many amazing things with the girls but this was the year that I truly felt it was time for me to grow and branch out into other things. It’s truly nerve wrecking and I doubted that I’d be able to ever do it, but I’m happy to be here delivering. I’m sooo happy you enjoyed the performance!

OOC: Awwwww 🥰 thank you so so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed the read. It was a ton of work but looking back at it I’m really happy that I took the time out to write it. I appreciate that.

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I absolutely loooooved how this RP flowed, from the gifs to the detailed description of the choreography and her body language and literally every little thing that was happening on stage, you detailed it and tbh I'm super envious of that because performance RP has never really been my forte, but you made it look so easy! Naomi is absolutely slaying with her solo, I can't remember the last time a debut single from an act spawned this much greatness, you're killing itt!! Applause

OOC: Thank you so so much!!! Girl, I am envious of your amazing songwriting abilities. So to see you enjoy this performance RP really means a lot. I wanted to make sure this whole chapter in Naomi’s career would be worth the wait. I have some really cool things that I can’t wait to show all of you. Thanks so much for taking the time out to read this. I appreciate the love xoxo
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage