logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 07 November 2009 04:43:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce On
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Ellen.svg[/img]

UserPostedImage

*Theme music comes on*

Ellen: Today we have very special guest, multi-platinum selling, Birdie winning pop sensation Stephanie Fierce!
*Audience cheers as Stephanie Fierce makes her way to a seat while Love Feels Like grenades plays in the background*
Well, Hello Miss Fiaz, that is how you pronounce it? Cuz I you know you have this way to pronounce it, and It always confuses me.

Stephanie Fierce: *giggles* Close, you almost got it. I’ll let you keep practicing *crowd laughs*

Ellen: You know I was on backstage and me and my crew were trying to that new dance move you came up called "The grenade" .

Stephanie Fierce: *Smirks* Really?

Ellen: Let’s take a look shall we? *The video comes on showing Ellen and 2 camera men trying to do the grenade but Ellen fails by falling down and hurting herself*
Stephanie Fierce: Well, you almost had it. Give Ellen an a round of applause. *Ellen gives herself a round of applause and Stephanie giggles*

Ellen: Ok so I have a set of questions I’m going to ask you.
Stephanie Fierce: Yay!

Ellen: Is that a yay yay or a yay like oh great here we go? *crowd laughs*
Stephanie Fierce: It’s a yay yay, I love my fans so I’ll answer it for them!

Ellen: *Looks directly at the camera while raising her eyebrows* Now I have to ask you this Stephanie Fierce and we want an answer. There are rumors that you and Johnny are getting married, is that true?
Stephanie Fierce: Who in the world is Johnny *sarcastically* the crowd laughs.

Ellen: Well let’s take a look shall we, *on the screen many pictures of Stephanie Fierce and Jhonny holding hands and hugging are seen*
Stephanie Fierce: Ok we are not getting married, yet… That’s all I’m going to say and that is all you need to know.

Ellen: All righty then, next question asks “If you were to be Madison O’Leary for a day what would you do?
Stephanie Fierce: I would apologize to the human race. That’s all folks!

Ellen: Why do you both hate each other so much?
Stephanie Fierce: Well I just think she is unprofessional, and I think she is jealous of me. I tried to be nice to her, when I won my first mayor Birdie, in the matter of minutes she posted I should have not won the award. I was in disbelief since we worked together on a track for Vol. 2 of my album. If she was a real friend she would of congratulated me and she was professional she would of stayed shut like the other haters.

Ellen: Well I definitely think you deserve the award. *Crowd applauses* Here’s the next question, you shot the music video for “Sin City”, can tell us more about that?
Stephanie Fierce: Yes, well first of all it is going to be my best music video yet. I know many artist say that, but I really do mean it. I have never done something so artistic and futuristic in my life and Raven just looks so beautiful, we are like sisters. We are heroes! Johnny is the bad ass! lol

Ellen: Cool! so how was it on set, did anyone get into fights?
Stephanie Fierce: Oh no I'm going to tell you me and Raven are really good friends, she is very serious but I like serious.

Ellen: So we have one more question, and this one ask... "When are you and Johnny getting married? *The crowd cheers on for an answer and Stephanie Fierce turns red from laughing* don't know who keep putting that question there *the crowd laughs*
Stephanie Fierce: We might be getting married, we might not. And if we "were" getting married I wouldn't know what date.

Ellen: All Right we'll be right back and when we do Stephanie Fierce has a special performance of her new single "Sin City" from Diary Of A Pop Sinner which is in store November 17th! We'll be right back!

*Theme Song*

Ellen: *Ellen is now seen next to the stage* All right we are back! Here is Stephanie Fierce with "Sin City" *The crowd applauses*

UserPostedImage

The lights come on and Stephanie Fierce and a couple of back-up dancers who are dressed up as robbers turn their back to the stage as they move up to the front of the stage. Stephanie Fierce then turns around when she reaches the front and begins the intro of the solo version of "Sin City". The back-up dancers and Stephanie Fierce dance harder as the tempo of the song increases. As they get into the Chorus they lift her up into the air and Stephanie Fierce takes off her pony tail. When they bring her to the ground Stephanie Fierce does a split while flipping her hair as the bridge of the song is heard. When the bridge is over they lift Stephanie Fierce back up to the ground and they twist her around as the song is reaching its end, when Stephanie Fierce throws her fist into the air the song ends and all the dancers fall to the floor. 'I'm Fierce Bitch" Stephanie Fierce says. *The crowd cheers*. Thank you!

Ellen: All right thank you all for watching! Remember to get a copy of Stephanie Fierce's new album Diary Of A Pop sinner out in stores Nov. 17th! Catch brand new episodes of Ellen daily! All right yall!

*Ellen and Stephanie Fierce dance as the show fades out*

Edited by user 07 November 2009 11:39:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 07 November 2009 04:58:41(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Mama taped this for "Raven", she'll have loved that her name got mentioned.
Brilliant show, Stephanie!
-Kahlen.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 07 November 2009 05:15:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Mama taped this for "Raven", she'll have loved that her name got mentioned.
Brilliant show, Stephanie!
-Kahlen.

Stephanie Fierce: You should of told me, I didn't know know your mom was going to watch, and thanks! I had loads of fun and Ellen is so funny.
Offline bdylan88  
#4 Posted : 07 November 2009 06:07:45(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Mr. Marc Rolan would like to say that he saw you on Ellen and thought you where delightful!

-Sarah Young assistant to Marc Rolan
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline troymazing  
#5 Posted : 07 November 2009 06:56:51(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: This came out good Steph :)
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

#6 Posted : 07 November 2009 11:46:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bdylan88 wrote:
Mr. Marc Rolan would like to say that he saw you on Ellen and thought you where delightful!

-Sarah Young assistant to Marc Rolan

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you, I'm so happy the ratings of the show were good too.

OOC: Thanks Troy, very unexpected.