logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 20 February 2021 02:24:39(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)

UserPostedImage

WELCOME VIDEO
YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME

UserPostedImage

In the video various images of the Jollies' best moments as a group and as friends are shown with their achievements in the their career together and their memories from living together in the house as five to performing in front of the audience their songs. Everything is backed up by Randy Newman's 'You'Ve Got A Friend In Me' song. This is very similar to the video played in their concert at the Royal Albert Hall but with a few new images and the music is not simply an instrumental.

At the end of the video a text appears on the screen.

"WELCOME TO THIS JOLLY CHANNEL, MORE VIDEOS COMING VERY SOON"

Edited by user 26 February 2021 00:07:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 9 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 20/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 26/02/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 20/03/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 25 February 2021 23:28:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
VIVA LA VIDA - THE JOLLIES (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Video starts showing an English college from outside. It's a sunny day but not for the class showed next.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Jollies are in it, with different looks. For example, Zafari is sporting a fake Afro wig or David has no beard. The class looks very 90s' and the focus appears on David while the teacher is still speaking and teaching the next Maths equation.
David looks very much lost in his thought and his attention falls on a boy, he looks intensely at him and Rose giggles as she notices that and David looks down pretending he wasn't doing that. Then Zafari gets bored and throws a paper plane at David and Rose laughing without letting Mr Smith notice while he speaks. David gives him a bad look while Natasha behind Zafari rolls her eyes. Fabriano right behind has a small mirror on the desk where he looks at himself, this is obviously a parody of the whole group.

Suddenly the teacher notices what is going on.

UserPostedImage

"I'm speaking, thank you."

Everybody stops and gives him attention, or at least they try to.
Then suddenly, David's attention falls again on the cute guy he probably has a crush on.

Suddenly the scene changes to an island. David appears on it thinking and smiling.

UserPostedImage

We can hear his voice as he looks while he thinks.

"Lukas... You are so... handsome..."
"Oh, Kim's god some real big..."
"Wait what?? Zafari??"
"David??"

Zafari appears behind David, they both look like in the class. They look very confused. "What are you doing in my head?" Asks Zafari and David replies "What are YOU doing in MY head??"

"I was gonna ask you two the same thing, actually."

Natasha appears too from behind a tree as she joins the other two. Nobody is understanding what is going on. Suddenly Rose appears too as she says "Oh, I thought I was alone here?"

"Well, ok. The place's getting busy now." States Nat and Zafari adds shrugging "Maybe this is the effect Mr Smith does to us when he speaks too much"

"Anybody seen my mirror? I have to adjust my hair" Says Fabriano making another parody of himself and his celebrity persona. "Ok, class reunion on the island then?" Asks Natasha even more confused.

Suddenly they all notice a light and some music coming off from a weird and huge wardrobe put right in the sand, behind some trees. They all get closer together as they look at it and each other. 'Viva La Vida' has just started playing and its volume raises up as they get closer - it's like they can hear themselves singing the intro of the song.

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay-Yay
Qué falta in my life, ay
(👧🏻 QUE FALTA MI GENTEee)
Hay algo, algo de màs complicado
Una locura de amor dorado

(👩🏾‍🦲YES, 👩🏻‍🦰vamos!)
[General people screaming]
👧🏻 Lo quieres? Lo quieres?
👱🏻‍♂️👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
👧🏻 One, one, ay (👱🏻‍♂️ Escucha, baby)

Once they open the wardrobe, a light appears out of it and covers the whole screen with a bright white, the intro of the song is over and the first chorus comes.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Shots of them in a colored room, dressed in a Salsa-party type of style and shots of them singing in a car driving fast in a desert appear while they dance and have fun singing the chorus. Fabriano is the one driving the car very confidently.

[END OF INTRO]
👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
El amor for dancing y bailo
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

Then as the first verse sung by Fabriano and Rose comes, while shots of them together in the room still continue, they individually appear in different scenarios.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Fabriano appears singing and getting his hair done, this represents that side of life where one enjoys taking care of oneself and enjoying his own person, but parodizing the materialistic and modeling persona in the celebrity world that Fabriano has become.
Rose appears like a princess behind some cakes singing and showing them proudly, this symbolizing the beauty of enjoying food in life but parodizing Rose's love for Disney.

👨🏻I'm alive, I can ride or die
And I will survive, when you give me high-five
👩🏻‍🦰 Ay that, you take your breath
And watch the sun rise and shine, oh baby

For the bridge of the chorus David suddenly appears like a lifeguard looking at the sea, he notices a man there.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Shots of them in the car are also shown while Natasha seems to be making fun of her own harsh manners.

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Everytime we walk around each other, it's natural ecstasy
Comin' over, feeling your heartbeat all over me
I realise a smile, your joke is all for me for free
I don't need nobody tellin' me who to be
(👧🏻 AY, yes, BABY)

VAMOS

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

Shots of them singing in the char and in the colored room continue to flow, they almost dance doing a salsa type of coreography but done in a easier, funnier way.

Then another round of a verse comes and this time David and Zafari sing. David is shown with the huge man he had noticed before and as they walk, the man takes of his pants and so does David. The man looks at him shocked as he reveals some American flag type of slips and while the song goes on behind, we can hear him say "Wow... you... I LIKE YOU!" "YES, come out Lukas!" Shouts David, hinting at the beauty of coming out and the beauty of love in life parodizing a little his constant flirting with other male celebrities.
Zafari on the other side appears in a house alone, he looks around and suddenly looks blue on his skin. A smoke comes out of him and turns into Disney's Aladdin genie as he dances around an Arabian type of scenario, this symbolizing the beauty of different cultures in the world but still parodizing the fun persona he is as he makes some famous memes faces in some close-ups as a genie.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

👱🏻‍♂️ Bailar, keep your shoulders free now
Twenty degrees high, you want your better time
👩🏾‍🦲 At night, undercover bed time...
It's freedom of feeling fine, nah nah nah alright?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

For the next bridge shots of Rose having fun with food and being much of a princess and Fabriano forcing a smile mocking the "Fabriano doesn't smile" meme going on the socials. They all still dance in the car and the room with other people joining in.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Everytime we walk around the world, it's a new discovery
Comin' over, feelin' the whole natural scenery
I realise a smile, a thousand colors all for me for free
I don't need nobody tellin' me who I wanna be
(👧🏻 AY, yes, BABY)

VAMOS

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

Then the music goes on a trumpets instrumental playing a salsa as the song reaches its middle 8 and people keep dancing with colors coming out of everywhere. It looks like a big carnaval. People from the class in the intro are also shown dancing but mr Smith is not there.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Then Natasha sings and she briefly changes the scene to a boxe match where she is fighting herself, this parodizing her aggressive behaviour but praising the beauty of sports in life.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

[Trumpets playing a Salsa Instrumental]
👧🏻 Lo quieres? Lo quieres?
👱🏻‍♂️👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
👧🏻 One, one, ay (👱🏻‍♂️ Escucha, baby)

Then for the final part the big party starts and the shots get faster and more intense, everybody looks like they are having fun and the climax is reached.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

When the song finishes though, suddenly the five Jollies wake up in the classroom with everybody laughing around and the Mr Smith teacher looking bad at them.

"So, is the party over?"

He asks and the five look at each other and decide to get up. They get close to the whiteboard behind the teacher and David writes on it a big text, while Rose draws a few hearts around it and Natasha underlines it.

VIVA LA VIDA!

The video eventually finishes with Mr Smith giving the text an open-mouth shocked face.

SOUNDS LIKE

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/02/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 25/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 26/02/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 26 February 2021 08:15:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons: Fantastic record Jollies! This video has y’all written all over!

ooc: I keep coming back to this RP! Very well done and one of your best in my opinion! I love the whole concept and how colorful and vibrant the video is! I wasn’t expecting the Aladdin inclusion btw, that took me by surprise! (Aladdin is actually my favorite Disney movie btw). This whole song and video gives me either Spring Break or Summer and I look forward to it!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 26/02/2021(UTC)