logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#21 Posted : 31 January 2021 23:08:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: We are truly witnessing the end of an era! I remember when they were literally the only kpop group around, I think you had the first or some of the first kpop acts on the forum LOL You were truly ahead of the times here and you were so creative with them as you are with all your acts. This was just yet another example of your cohesive albums and it really did good on using the fact that it is their last album. I loved the shady parts and the emotional ones too, it just really felt like an actual artists last album and though I wish it were a liiiiitle bit longer, I think it was suitable just leave fans wanting more lol.

Amazing job with this and with Mi•Mi in general!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 07 February 2021 04:30:54(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Rina: I’m so happy to hear your album

Jasmine: You mean we enjoy their album

Rina: Oh right my bad

Lisa: I mean we’re so glad to be in your album I mean we’re like your biggest fan ever

Carolina: Yeah our favorite song is Kick it I mean we’re just got up & dance to it like if it was our song

Vanessa: Like WOW y’all final album is like so big & we want it to thank you for putting us in your final album like we’re really thankful

iCandy: so thank you for featuring us & we’ love your album so best of luck to you all from iCandy

OCC: Amazing job & thank you for featuring iCandy :)

Miki: Oh you girls have taste! Kick It was one of my favorites from our discography.

Mae: Awwww, thank you guys so much, we believe in you!

ooc: Appreciate it love

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler: Who knew Miki had some bars on her she is really good.

Chris: umm so I was looking through the notes and I was supposed to get a shout-out in one of these songs and I thought there was going to be chairs and sexy time music but the second song was more depressing than mood setting. Don't think I forgot, sexy passion time. the album was great but it seemed like people went in and thought "You know what let's hit them with some adult serious shit." shame on you guys for having to turn on my brain to actually listen to content and meaning.

Miki: Look at Tyler waking up to the gospel!

DAENA: It's okay Chris, Chairs is still on iTunes. We were thiiis close to putting a lot of smut on this one but this ain't the album for that 😭 Now as far as these solo albums go...

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David and Rose do a quick Instagram direct to say to some followers and after speaking of some Jollies' daily situations, covid and some future plans, they get to the questions part.
One asks this.

Did you hear Mi•Mi's new album

David: Mi•Mi? Oh yeah, I did. I mean I'm not very much into RnB, it's not my thing but they are so talented. I especially like the second part of their album, I like how it makes you dance and there's this sexy song... 'Step It Up'

Rose: I love it! I don't know Davey, the first part is soo calming and gets me thinking. I thought you liked 'We Can Be Replaced'? (Smiles)

David: Ohh right, yeah, that song has such a sexy sax... Saxophone, don't misunderstand my word sounds hey. (Rose giggles) Anyway yeah I hope they release 'Step It Up' or 'No Excuses' as singles they're sassy.

Misu: Thank you guys for shouting us out on Instagram! And don't worry, "Step It Up" and "No Excuses" are definitely coming right up Wink
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 07/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#23 Posted : 15 February 2021 06:18:41(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio: FOR ONE! If its any work that’s solid, it’s this! Knowing it’s the final album darlings, you girls have pushed any limitations! What I always admired is how great you girls look and sounded together. One of my favorites released. I been going though this album, most tracks on one repeat when I first heard them. It has that addictive sound to the album that sounds like the first track you heard it. I absolutely adored this album! Bravo babies bravo!

OOC: I been reading this thread when I have some time for some wine and I was entertained and so excited to move on to the next record! I enjoyed this and the music! Good job! So proud of you!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
kandii on 15/02/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#24 Posted : 19 February 2021 05:31:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: I'll admit it took me way too long to give K-Pop a listen having only explored it within the last year or so. While it is a shame that this is the final album, as a newer fan I'm excited to explore the past discography after listening to this album. There are plenty of gems to be found within it, but my personal favorite is Bird Set Free. Misu's vocals in that track are chill-inducing. This record is fun, it's catchy, it's deep. I'm sure long-time fans will hold this LP close to chest for a very long time.

OOC: I love the lyrics! Each song flows so well that I can absolutely play it out in my head. I also enjoyed how you laid this album thread out, with the insights from each character. This is a top tier project!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
kandii on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#25 Posted : 26 February 2021 15:02:56(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Atonic Records Go to Quoted Post
Chaelin: This makes me so sad. You ladies have paved the way for so many girl groups, including C.M.B.D. This album is a masterpiece, and I am glad we got the opportunity to listen to it. I remember attending your concerts as a trainee and hoping to be as big as yall one day. Thank you for the memories and the push!

Daraxi: I'm so sad........................................................................no words, just vibes.

Misu: Words can't even explain how much we miss you guys, what theee fuckkkk. Where has the time gone? How are my babies doing? Thank you so much for always being there to support us, the love between our two groups has always been so geniune and even though it's the end for us, nothing made me happier than seeing you pop back up and letting us know you gave us a final listen and apreciated it. Like, I'm really crying. Love you forever and ever.