logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#1 Posted : 29 January 2021 07:26:11(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 04 March 2021 11:56:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 4 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/01/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 30/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#2 Posted : 29 January 2021 15:42:26(UTC)
RadioVine

Peace Knockers Performance

Performance Notes-
1.‘[‘ is used for the during the song for Radios alids during the song
2. Mostly background singers are alto and sopranos. From ranges a2-d4. Radio’s vocals blended with the singers are c2-c4/e2-e4.

Visuals on Screen:
UserPostedImage

The visuals that are displaying on the black screen that centers in the middle of the stage. The camera down below sweeps the front of the stage as stars are projecting all over the stage as Peace Knockers instrumental slowly playing. A light pink stage box that has one mic stand in the center and two mic sets on each side of the set. that’s on each side of the set. The stage darkens a bit more to more stars projecting covering the stage as the black screen in the back of the stage has glitter that is falling from the top of the screen to the bottom. Two white males with pink short sets with
ruffles on the side of their upper legs.

Both men runs out on stage on their toes like ballet dancers. They run on the left side of the stage where the stars projection is focused on, they begin to dance in a ballet martial arts inspired routine. They kick up their legs and spin opposite of each other. Both males run towards each other and throws one in the air as he lands flatly on the stage. They run all over the stage as they both twirl and spin in the air. They came together placing their hands together in the middle of the stage.

Suddenly, Radio walks slowly on the left side of the stage where you will notice a pole. Radio holds the baby blue mic tightly as she walks in the mist of the spinning stars.

UserPostedImage

Peace knock me
Into the finest dynasty
Peace knock me
Into a quiet ecstasy
Knock me into the third degree
Make me see things i disagree with

Radio begins to sing the first verse in a low register as she walks under the legs and arms of the male dancers. Several more male dancers in the same attire runs out on stage forming a long line of their arms up as Radio runs under their arms. She gets to the last two where she begin to floor routine of ballet using their mostly their legs. Radio touches their faces slowly, they lift Radio in the air around her waist. In the middle of the two dancers placing her down, the other group of dancers run over picking her up, carrying her to the light pink set. The slow paced instrumental stops as Radio walks up the stairs to her center mic.

The dancers all run off stage. Radio stands at the mic stage in silence, smirking to the camera. The camera does a 360 turn of the blue ruffle dress to the four female background singers all walk out collectively with cheer Pom Pom as they shake them walking to their assigned mic sets. The group of male dancers runs back on stage, all gathering in the front of the set where they all then rise up their Pom Pom in front of the set, covering the stage. The instrumental begins in its original pitch, the guys throws the Pom Poms in the air as they run back off stage.

UserPostedImage

The energy is shifting
The elements are creeping
Up on me
It’s no other feeling
To be peaceful when it’s hitting

Radio remains in her low register but slightly belting her lyrics. She grabs the mic passionaly as the background singers that dreamy texture sound wise with their soft and angelic vocals.

UserPostedImage

During the chorus she tries something new with the background singers singing the chorus, Radio adds her belting sound that she projects from her diagram, creating a bigger sound. Her background singers all move their hips side to side and snapping their fingers whilst singing the chorus.

UserPostedImage

It’s all over me
Like a canvas
[canvas that I need]
Paint on me
[ ooonnnn meee]
It’s no other recepits
To bring joy to me
[jo-yyyyyy to me-ee-eee]
Close my eyes
Imagine positive things inside
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

[ooooo yo-uuuuuu-oooooo]

Radio looks to the side and smiles at the girls. She looks behind her as the instrumental stops for a few seconds, it’s heard again as Radio begins to belt the lyrics in a higher registers, controlling her notes and ablids.

UserPostedImage

Oooooo baby
Peace knock me
[Oh my me]
Into my purest self
Peace knock me
[background: me me me]
Into my second dimension
Make me see
The other part I never mention
The peace side
The room I love to play in

She touches her face, circling her head with her soft hands. Her emotion is infuriating and attentive to the viewers, the background singers begin to move their hips a little faster as Radio ends the verse with a deep run that ends quickly before the background begin to sing the chorus. Radio adds whistle note adlibs vocal type that are clean and crispy.

UserPostedImage

It’s all over me
[o-ooonnn]
Like a canvas
Paint on me
It’s no other recepits
To bring joy to me
[bring joy to me baby]
Close my eyes
[in-sid-iii]
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

The background singers continue to all vocally blend together as they repeat, “ Make me understand.” several times. The group of male dancers all begin to run on stage from the left and right. They all form a pyramid with their bodies in the middle of the stage. The background singers pick one of their Pom poms up as they continue to repeat “ make me understand” they shake the Pom Poms faster as the instrumental speeds up. Radio picks up her speed her vocals to go along with the speed of the instrumental.

UserPostedImage

It’s the way it dives inside my pores
From bottom to the top it pours
Relax my mind
Peace overdrive
Caress my mental
Make it whole inside

In-sidiiiiiiiiiii is extended with a longer note then the studio version. The group of guys that foamed the pyramid begin to slowly fall off one by one, laying lifeless on the stage. Radio returns to her low register as the instrumental returns to its original speed.

UserPostedImage

Don’t be gentle
Knock me down
Make me believer
Trust inside
I stand in it all guilt inside

Before the last line, three male dancers spins towards the stage with the colorful Pom Pom in their hands. The three male dancers then gives Radio two Pom Pom. She pushes her vocal pitch more louder. She takes her low register and mixed it with a falsetto.

UserPostedImage

The colors of the black screen turns blue with purple lining all around the stage. The instrumental slows down to the background singers singing over the pre recorded vocals of the female vocalist. Their butter smoothen vocals are smooth. The two females on the left adds the soulful vocals to the section. Radio adds her dark deep timbre in between lines.

The energy is shifting
[shi-fting on me]
The elements are creeping
[oooo ahhhhh ooooo]
Up on me
[upon me]
It’s no other feeling
To be peaceful when it’s hitting
[hittinnnn on me]

The background singers extends Radio vocals at the last line. Several groups of girls and boys runs out on stage with different color Pom Poms in their hands all in the back of the stage. Radio walks down while running her vocals as she walks in front of the huge group. The instrumental goes back in the chorus arrangement as Radio begins to belt again with the stage actors begin to dance and shake their Pom Pom whist dancing.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

It’s all over me
Like a canvas
Paint on me
It’s no other recepits
To bring joy to me
Close my eyes
Peace me knock me down
Make me understand...

The group begins to separate, all falling down on the stage. The group of performers all lay directly in front of each other bodies. Radio stands and stares into the camera. She looks depressed and sad. The same male dancers from the beginning of the performance is seen walking on stage, they walk blending over, looking as if they are walking weak and tired.

You gotta make it baby
Peace me knock me
You gotta make it baby

They begin to walk even slower as Radio begins to sing. She gets louder and louder as the males begin to walk faster. She ends the last note in a whistle tone to the dancers falling at her feet. She looks down. The blue screen in the back begins to darken. The stars projection begins again all over the stage as it passes though the falling bodies that lays lifeless on stage.

Radio begins to walk towards the back of the stage. She stands in front of the screen that changes to glitter falling again. She belts out a whistle note to suddenly her body begins to spin around. The stars covers her whole body as she continues to whistle. The camera zooms out, then shooting the dark stadium as we still see the lights from the stage reflecting on the seats and grass on the stadium.

Seconds later, Radio is standing in the middle of the stadium. She walks backwards as her blue ruffled rob drags behind her. She looks back at the following camera. She turns around slowly to the camera zooming out then realizing the whole group of performers on the field with their Pom Pom loosely in their hands. The camera shows a sky view of the group as they look up to the camera. The performance ends.

Sounds like:

Edited by user 29 January 2021 15:56:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 29/01/2021(UTC), FiveT on 30/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 30 January 2021 13:11:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: So good to see Radio again on that stage! What I love most, is that every performance is so different from her previous. You always have been so good at coming up with fresh Radio content and and serving aesthetic and having it all come alive through your writing. I was abl to picture Radio slaying this performance as I read the RP. Great work :)

PS: Can't wait for what's coming next (;

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 31 January 2021 00:54:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: The way you connect with your songs on stage is why I always had so much respect for you. I can tell your connect so well with these songs and the hard work you put on your craft really shows through your live performances.

OOC: This was such an enjoyable read! Live performances are one of my favorite things to read on here. Radio rocked it ;)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RadioVine on 01/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#5 Posted : 01 February 2021 07:20:56(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: So good to see Radio again on that stage! What I love most, is that every performance is so different from her previous. You always have been so good at coming up with fresh Radio content and and serving aesthetic and having it all come alive through your writing. I was abl to picture Radio slaying this performance as I read the RP. Great work :)

PS: Can't wait for what's coming next (;

OOC: Thank you so much! I was really excited to write this and more because in the past she hardly performed so I wanted this era to give visuals and performances! Thank you for the support!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#6 Posted : 01 February 2021 07:22:26(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Daniel: The way you connect with your songs on stage is why I always had so much respect for you. I can tell your connect so well with these songs and the hard work you put on your craft really shows through your live performances.

OOC: This was such an enjoyable read! Live performances are one of my favorite things to read on here. Radio rocked it ;)

Radio: Daniel, you sexy monster. You know I still have you in my phone as SexyDaniel, I like you just a bit. In a weird way. I have you to thank for all the years of development in your management company. Thank you for believing in me.

OOC: oh love I have more;)
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 07/02/2021(UTC)
#7 Posted : 07 February 2021 04:38:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post

Radio: Daniel, you sexy monster. You know I still have you in my phone as SexyDaniel, I like you just a bit. In a weird way. I have you to thank for all the years of development in your management company. Thank you for believing in me.

Daniel: Then what you waiting for sexy thang ;)

OOC: I'm ready! Show me what you got!
#8 Posted : 07 February 2021 04:39:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel: Then what you waiting for sexy thang ;)

OOC: I'm ready! Show me what you got!
Offline RadioVine  
#9 Posted : 15 February 2021 06:38:15(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 15 February 2021 15:39:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#10 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:41:02(UTC)
RadioVine

UPDATE:

Sorry you all I have been without power and water for the last couple of days. I’ve written two more performances for Radio. I will be posting them tomorrow and Friday as I’m still writing out her whole campaign for her album. Thank you so much for the support! Sorry for the delay!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 2 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/02/2021(UTC)
#11 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:44:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UPDATE:

Sorry you all I have been without power and water for the last couple of days. I’ve written two more performances for Radio. I will be posting them tomorrow and Friday as I’m still writing out her whole campaign for her album. Thank you so much for the support! Sorry for the delay!

Very sorry to hear this :( hope it gets better. This is really such a tragic thing happening I’m sorry you are facing this! Take care of you first love no pressure on the RPs!
Offline RadioVine  
#12 Posted : 19 February 2021 12:45:43(UTC)
RadioVine

UPDATE:

Very sorry to hear this :( hope it gets better. This is really such a tragic thing happening I’m sorry you are facing this! Take care of you first love no pressure on the RPs!

Everything is good now my friend. Water and power back on. I’m warm and blessed. So now I can slay you guys with these performances! Love you Daniel!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

stephaniewazhere on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#13 Posted : 26 February 2021 09:01:27(UTC)
RadioVine

SWEET TEA LIVE AT YANKEE STADIUM

A long shot of the Yankee Stadium is seen moments before speed of sunrise to sunset hovers over the large field. The sky darkens with the stars overpowering the midnight sky.

On stage is a small white table, that is backed with a mixture of green, yellow, orange and purple backdrop thats blends effortlessly, displaying the sky lights on the white table. Two small children with crystal costumes begin to run around the small table several times before stopping suddenly to both children sitting down slowly on the small chairs. They pick up their small black tea cups. One of the girls speaks, “ do you wanna play?” The other girl expression goes dark by this question. She gets up and runs away, the other small girl follows, leaving the cups spilt over the table.

The stage darkens as Radio slowly walks out on the left of the stage. She begins to sing in a clean vocal style.

You know I like a little honey in my tea, honey in my tea, sticky but its sweet.

Her vocals begin to fade out with the vocal special effects on stage as she repeats the Doja Cat- Honey in my Tea chorus. She walks over to the white platform that centers in the middle of the orange colored backdrop. Doja Cat vocals starts again with two dancers, one female and one male appears in front of Radio as they begin to move their bodies as vogue dancers.

UserPostedImage

Radio and the dancers begins to do a New York inspired vogue number as the Sweet Tea instrumental is edited to match the vogue dancing. Radio joins, her movements are slow. Her movements matches the hand motion and dramatics of the dancers. She sings along with the Dojas chorus, remaining at her mic stand. She walks off her mark on stage to join the other dancers on side of the stage with the glitter backdrop on the right side of the song as they all continue the vogue number.

UserPostedImage

Radio is front and center as the dancers dramatic hand motions are seen behind Radios back.

UserPostedImage

Radio adds deep and clean ad-libs to the vogue arrangement as she continues to vogue with her hands and hips, moving to the speed of the instrumental. The dancers then all hide behind Radios back as she her stance is confident and powerful.

UserPostedImage

The dancers all pull out their hands once again from behind Radio, revealing the dancers again. Radio smiles as they continue to vogue behind her.

UserPostedImage

Seconds later, Sweet Tea original arrangement is heard. Radio skips as a little school girl to the front of the stage as she instrumental roars though the stadium. Radio is relaxed vocally, very clear and clean as she takes on the first verse. Her high and leveled energy matches the edginess of her vocals.

UserPostedImage

Give me my mug
So I can mix you perfectly
I'm not sure what you mean
When you say make it extra sweet before you leave
Give me that sugar rush that I need
(iiiiiiii need )
I may need to sip slowly so it wont burn me
Hidden motives so you won't hurt me

The background singers begin to harmonies together during the last like. Radio kneels down taking her vocals lower with her for the chorus, creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere for the concept. The camera shows plenty of group of little girls dancing in the background by the glitter backdrop.

UserPostedImage

As long as I can be your tea when you wanna be sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat
Your sweet tea when you wanna be sweet
I know I can be a hand full
I know I can be a hand full so
(bare with me)
As long as I can be ur tea when you wanna be sweet
Is your taste buds good enough to eat
When you're talking to me.

Radio keeps up slowly while still maintaining the control in her vocals, showing the beginning intro backdrop. She belts in a lower vocal notes, focusing her notes in her chest as she confidently bends over just a bit and stares sexually in the camera. The two background singers are shown smiling and backing Radio vocals with vocal ruffs going down D note scales.

UserPostedImage

It's all good for your soul
So sip me even more
I know it may feel good
to have me flowing though you
Pour me into something fancy
To show how you drink me
It's bitter but its sweet

The children on the right side of the stage begin to all work in groups in a routine as they all cover the stage running around freely and openly. They all have glitter on the side of their eyes.
The dancers in the vogue number opens up a huge white sheet as the small girls playfully run and laugh under the sheet. The instrumental comes to a stop as the sheet drops over the girls. Radio walks over to the mic stand on the platform that sees over the stadium. The instrumental begins again to the dancers picking up the sheet again, resuming the children playing.

UserPostedImage

I know I can be a hand full
I know I can be a hand full so

Radio belts out the chorus is F2-F5 vocal notes as the platform begins to elevate a little higher, shes a few itches off the stage. She continues to sing in her F note range as she lifts her hands in the air, singing with the open mouth technique, allowing air to flow though her lungs, controlling her notes.

UserPostedImage

So sweet,
even when you hate me
Tea parties full of me
No one around but me
Let's all get together
and have a sip of me.

Expanding her arms like she’s welcoming the energy on stage. She looks over to the children all playing under the sheets as she begins to sing in a high B2 taking on the bridge of the song. The background singers add some layers of her vocals to their vocals, in a much higher range.

UserPostedImage

Balance it all out,
with your tea and water
Balance it all out
with your tea and water
Leave me to stream
I may be mad again
Never know with me
Drink me up again
All your tea is gone
Do you want some more of me?

The instrumental slows down as the background singers continue to add the high range vocal layers. The children playing under the sheets comes to a pause. Radio falsetto rips though the instrumental. Her adlibs are strong and neat as the vocals slows down along with the instrumental.

UserPostedImage

The rumbling of the bass drums are heard. Radio looks up to the sky as she closes her eyes. She shakes her head, illuminating the rumbling sounds of the bass drums. She extends her arms up while looking up as she finishes the chorus in low register, almost like she’s speaking.

UserPostedImage

The camera then goes over to focus on the children under the sheet. They all sit on the sheets with several cups around them, they smile and lifts up their cups. We then hear, “ do you wanna play, do you wanna come play in my funhouse bab, my funhouse bab..” they children all drop their tea cups collectively. They all stand up as the camera zooms out, showing their dark and emotionless expressions on their face. A small voice is heard, “ do you wanna play?” The stage darken.

Vogue & Cover:

Sweet Tea:

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 26/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/03/2021(UTC), FiveT on 07/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 26 February 2021 10:26:20(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

stephaniewazhere on 26/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#15 Posted : 04 March 2021 11:54:44(UTC)
RadioVine

DAY DREAM- LIVE PERFORMANCE

The screen is black when we hear the voice of Radios ex-boyfriend, Frank, in a sweet tone of voice saying, “ you need rest sweetheart..” The opening stage is shown with smoke lathing all over the stage as the fallen white glitter is seen on the screen on stage. Seconds later, a group of small girls all run together, hand to hand, spinning in circles as they white dresses flows among the fans that are centered on the front of the stage. They all begin to showcase happiness and fun as the smoke covers their lower bodies. They continue to spin to the camera hovering over their heads as they look up and smile. Radio suddenly rises from the bottom of the side to the platform that sits in the center of the stage.

The small girls runs off stage to three background singers walks out on stage and walks over to their mark positions for the performance. The interlude for ‘ Day Dream’ creeps up on the audience. Radio and the background singers all open their arms widely as if they are accepting the energy and love on stage. Radio looks scared as she looks around, looking confused. The instrumental comes to a stop to a video beginning to play on the black screen.

THE VIDEO:
Radio is seen laying in a bed with white sheets, the sheet covers her naked body. She looks up to the camera then closes her eyes slowly. Flashbacks of all performances during the Yankee performances all rewind backwards from Sweet Tea to Peace Knockers. Smoke then covers both sides of the bed, raising to her stilled body. Radio eyes remain closed. Radio opens her eyes a few seconds later. A voice is heard, “ wake up Radio... we need you.. wake up” sounding hopeless and desperate for her attention. The smoke then disappears to Radio closing her eyes again. Her body looks cold. The video ends to Radio standing on stage, stage dark in a long ruffled robe.

She grabs the mic, closing her eyes as the instrumental begins to play in the darken stage. A dimmed light shines in between Radio as she takes a deep breath in the mic. She begins to sing in a low D2 note, more deeper then her original vocal track. It’s based on a sweet and angelic falsetto that she switches back and forth from her falsetto in her head voice to the deep D2 note arrangement.

UserPostedImage

Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them feel
So real
Sell me away
To my dreams
Make them
Like day dreams

She opens her eyes, while maintaining the strength of the last note. She repeats, “ like a day dream, diving away..” as she slowly takes off her robe revealing her short blue ruffled dress with loud blue eye makeup. A spotlight from the top of the stage shines peacefully on top of her. The robe drops behind her. Vocally, she starts to carry her falsetto for the first verse, mixing her chest note with a short head voice that contains her strong timbre that awakes her high and powerful falsetto. Belting towards the end of the verse, adding her soulful runs between the lines of the verse.

UserPostedImage

Head in the clouds
So high
[hi-ghhhhh]
Everything is clearer
[everything is clearer now]
This time
I can feel the presence around me
[this time oooooooo]
It’s creations that only my mind sees
[my mind se-eeeeeeee, oooooooo]

The background singers all begin to walk into the blue light that only focuses on the back of the stage, you can only see the body figures of the women and not their faces. They all slowly walk on stage, walking in front of the mic as they all join in with Radio to sing the pre chorus. The female vocals adds this heavily awaking sound to the arrangement, all allowing their chest notes to be fuller and louder as Radio belts over them with power. Radio walks off the platform on stage for the pre chorus.

UserPostedImage

If I could live in this world
I will call it my world
The world no ones knows
The world that never shows

She directs the mic towards the audience that no one is in. The camera directs itself to the fields of the stadium where it’s filled with small children all standing there, they all join in the pre chorus along with the Radio and the backup singers.

UserPostedImage

If I could live in this world
I will call it my world
The world no ones knows
The world that never shows

The children begin to walk slowly towards the front of the stage as Radio then looks sadden by the destroyed dreams of the children. She takes a moment to take everything in like a dream to the smoke aggressively coming from both ends of the stage. The top lights on the stage begin to dim just a bit. The stage is more dark then before with just a small light that is focused on Radio. The backup singers remain in the blue light on the back of the stage. Radio begins to sing again as the instrumental continues to go. Her voice is broken with emotion as she sings low, her voice sounds weaken by the visuals of the children walking towards the stage.

UserPostedImage

Day to day
Hey hey hey
To reality
Slipp-ing away
Day to day
Sippin- away
In the mist of the day

She then remembers the times of her in her head about her life, the vision in her mind about Frank and her childhood begins to come into play as she confidently belts out the chorus again

UserPostedImage

Day to day
Hey hey hey
To reality
Slipp-ing away
Day to day
Sippin- away
In the mist of the day

The children are now in the front of the stage on the fields all looking at Radio with curiosity and fear. The instrumental breaks down only hearing the instruments of the instrumental playing. She takes her vocals to a more warmer tone with her falsetto. She repeats the chorus one last time.

UserPostedImage

Day to day
Hey hey hey
To reality
Slipp-ing away
Day to day
Sippin- away
In the mist of the day

In the middle of the chorus, a light that’s filled with sprinkles and glitter projects from the top of the stage. It starts to go in circles as Radio looks out to the field to the children now all lined up like a cult. The video from the beginning of the performance starts to loop over and over again with the small voice telling Radio to wake up. Radio vocally becomes easy and sweet with her mid tempo vocal style along with the arrangement of the instrumental.

UserPostedImage

In a daze
In a maze
Daze daze
In a maze
In a daze
Make my memory come my way

The video then only loops to radio closing her eyes like in the beginning to the smoke raising up towards her lifeless body. Radio walks to the middle of the spinning sprinkle/glitter circle. She begins to the spin slowly as she sings along with the Temptations. Her pitch of her vocal matches the lead singer of the group. She adds her airy vocals as she spins slowly with her body looking into the camera.

Just my imagination
Runnin away with me
It was just my imagination
Runnin away with me

The glitter/sprinkle circle continues to spin with Radio in the middle of it. The video in the background stops just moments before Radio opens her eyes at the beginning. We can only see her eyelids. She continues to spin singing in a low register, “ it was just my imagin-ation, runnin away with me. Oooooo, it was just my imagination, oh, running away with me.. it was just my imagination. Runnin away with me..”

she continues to the spin as the Day Dream instrumental is heard with no vocals. Radio smirks at the camera then looking up to the glitter as particles of glitter then falls slowly on her face.

UserPostedImage

The video resumes to Radio opening her eyes slowly. The video also shows glitter falling on her face in the bed, covering the white sheets with black glitter. The Temptations voice sample of Imagination starts to play again on stage as Radio begins to walk into the blue light. “ it was just my imagination.. running away with me..” she fades into the blue light, only seeing her body figure from the audience.

UserPostedImage

The spinning circle of sprinkle and glitter is continues to the small girls that were on the fields all joining hands spinning together in circles as the glitter all falls upon their bodies. The small voice is heard again, “ Radio, wake up. Wake up Radio..” the girls continue to sing to the video showing Radio opening her eyes in a loop, replaying over and over again. The circle then stops. The small girls all stop running in circles as a distortion voice is heard, “ Radio wake up..” seconds later? The video shows Radio opening her eyes and looking lost. She looks around, hopeless as she looks up to the camera, one tear falls from her eyes. The camera then shows the figure of Radio standing in one spot in the blue light. The performance ends.

Day Dream:

Sample:
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 3 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 04/03/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/03/2021(UTC), FiveT on 07/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#16 Posted : 04 March 2021 12:01:05(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

STREAM DAY DREAM PERFORMANCE ABOVE!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 3 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 04/03/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 04/03/2021(UTC), FiveT on 07/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#17 Posted : 06 March 2021 10:19:52(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!