logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 11 November 2009 03:11:20(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Gemma Maddison has been even busier than usual lately as the young mum has been trying to juggle looking after her two boys as a single mother, organising a massive gig and protest for her husband and also work on some new material for her band Live Youth - not to mention taking the time out to look after all the families pets as the Maddisons' home begins to look more and more like a pet sanctuary.
Live Youth have been out of action for a long time now, but Gemma is determined to work on some new music to play at Billy's gig, as she "hates doing the same show twice. She always feels the need to have something new for the next one". However, her bandmate Dean Keller is not pleased as it's said that he feels she's taking on too much.
In fact, she was so busy that she couldn't even enjoy a quiet cigarette to herself, after she was spotted sitting on her front doorstep, cigarette in one hand, and plans for the Free Billy Maddison event in the other as she continued making frantic calls to get everything sorted in time. She then had to stub out half a cigarette to run back into the house and break up an argument between her two sons.
"Family and friends are getting worried about her. She's only twenty years old and she's got more on her plate than somebody twice her age could handle. She says she's fine and she can handle it, but the strain is definitely showing. She hardly sleeps and is tired all the time, she's becoming increasingly more stressed and is beginning to snap over the slightest little thing - which is so unlike her. She used to have the patience of a saint. Her mum's terrified that Gemma is slipping into a depression after numerous times when she's burst into tears over nothing. Family and friends are trying to be there for her, but all she's worried about is Billy".

Meanwhile, it seems that Billy Maddison's bruises from a brutal prison beating a couple of weeks ago have healed up remarkably well.
Our reporters managed to get pictures inside the prison, in an amazing piece of undercover work which should shock the prison system and its security.
Mr Maddison looked well kept, apart from some noticeable stubble, unstyled hair and some wincing from an apparently still injured torso, whilst taking a cigarette break from working in the yard, doing construction. Apparently, Mr Maddison has said that prison life is "easy" but that he hasn't seen his sons in a month, which is the "worst feeling in the world".

Breaking news update below!!

Edited by user 11 November 2009 03:54:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline Gemma375*  
#2 Posted : 11 November 2009 03:40:20(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

INTERNET UPDATE TO OUR PREVIOUS REPORT!!

When we said Gemma had been busy, we underestimated just how busy she had been! Or overestimated the lack of free time we assumed she had, depending on which way you look at it.
Pictures have just began showing up on the internet showing that shortly after our reporters left, so did somebody else. It appears Gemma Maddison had a mystery visitor, who must have become shook up by the press coverage at Gemma's house as he left promptly after the reporters did - without even sticking around to put his shirt on!

Does anybody else find it creepy that this mystery guy just happens to be a Billy Maddison look-a-like?!?!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 11 November 2009 03:48:50(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: She can't keep her legs shut, can she? What a slut.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#4 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:15:10(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Dean: Wow, babe, you are such a prude when it comes to sex... wanna change that?! ;p Joking, obviously... I'm a man with taste. Seriously, though, what is it? Virgin? Bad experience? Father issues? Penis issues? Either way, you're not the fuck police, so just chill yourself out, yeah?!
Also, although I dunno who this guy is, she ain't sleeping with him. I mean, if she was gonna do that to Billy, why would she bother with the gig to release him? And with the kids in the house? That would be pretty low. I could be wrong, but chances are, if she's sleeping with him, she would've told me. Usually to let me know I was better, but... ;p She loves Billy. You act as if she's the antichrist when she's done nothing wrong.
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#5 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:17:23(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Miss Vanity: I'm not a prude, but her parading around saying "I'M NOT A SLUT, IT WAS A ONE OFF!" is just becoming more unlikely by the day. If you were a man with taste, you wouldn't bother with that slut. Obviously she's going to wanna put on the nice act so that's why she's arranging the gig, let's not hide from the truth.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#6 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:25:31(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Dean: She hasn't paraded anything around. Obviously, if somebody calls her something she'll defend herself.
If you were a guy you'd know why I bother with her. How many guys has she had following her around constantly for years? Guys don't do that for some one off sex, even you should know that. People make her out to be easy, but truth is you can count the number of guys she's slept with on one hand. Besides, the number of sexual partners you have doesn't change who you are as a person. I knew her when she was... you know, and afterwards and even now, she hasn't changed at all, so where's the problem. People were put on the earth to fuck. It's as simple as that.

Also, you're a "girl", and you're actively encouraging the double standard that guys can have it off with whoever they like, with as many people as they like and nothing gets said, but if a girl does, she's a slut.

Edited by user 11 November 2009 04:26:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#7 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:36:16(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Gemma375* wrote:
Dean: She hasn't paraded anything around. Obviously, if somebody calls her something she'll defend herself.
If you were a guy you'd know why I bother with her. How many guys has she had following her around constantly for years? Guys don't do that for some one off sex, even you should know that. People make her out to be easy, but truth is you can count the number of guys she's slept with on one hand. Besides, the number of sexual partners you have doesn't change who you are as a person. I knew her when she was... you know, and afterwards and even now, she hasn't changed at all, so where's the problem. People were put on the earth to fuck. It's as simple as that.

Also, you're a "girl", and you're actively encouraging the double standard that guys can have it off with whoever they like, with as many people as they like and nothing gets said, but if a girl does, she's a slut.

Miss Vanity: Don't twist my words, I'm not just aiming at calling girls sluts, I'm a very sexual person when it comes to my songs, photo shoots, tours, all of that. But when I catch someone cheating on her own hen night and then hear that she's doing it once again, you don't think that's a bit suspicious? Sure, people were put here to fuck, but when you've got a husband and children, I always assume you be respectable and be a positive influence on your children, not have all these rumours going around about how she's off sleeping with yet another guy when Billy has his back turned. I thought she had a bit more dignity but I guess not.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#8 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:41:13(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Dean: And your proof that she's slept with this guy? So he left her house... obviously, they must have slept together!!
UserPostedImage
Offline GirlSpice  
#9 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:43:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Gemma375* wrote:
Dean: And your proof that she's slept with this guy? So he left her house... obviously, they must have slept together!!

Miss Vanity: Left her house... topless. Any other ideas? I wouldn't be surprised.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Gemma375*  
#10 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:46:12(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Dean: I wasn't there so I can't tell you exactly why! But I know her house is always boiling, so maybe he took his top off cos it was too hot, or maybe he was in the pool, even! If they'd slept together I'd imagine they'd be smart enough to make sure he was fully dressed and his hair was brushed before he left!!
UserPostedImage