logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 14 June 2022 07:00:23(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
damn i used to vent on here all the time & nowadays i stop myself cus i think nobody cares but nobody cared back then either so whats stopping me fr 😭 ok lets start from the top

i broke my phone again πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” when im phoneless it just reminds me of life before i ever had one. i could make up stuff and do music i like that. i miss this place and you guys a lot. i guess my inner child feels safest here. social media is a terrible place now i used to be able to tell all my business on there without a care like screaming into the void but its not a void anymore ppl really do read that shit & on top of that i dont like seeing myself complain about the same shit for years like i feel like nowadays i have nothing else to add to this sad ass story just taking my L's in silence

anyways im a mom now and i love being a mom. all my daughter has to do is smile at me and i smile back and feel so proud and accomplished and warm inside. but i am severely traumatized by my own mother and its a struggle. my biggest fear rn is that i'll run away again and abandon the family i've built. the way my life is, things are always hard im always under pressure its always do or die and i can be consistent at getting through that for years but all it takes is one day for me to decide i need a break and then i'll dismantle my whole life and make irreversible decisions. like it took 17 years of isolation and physical/emotional abuse for me to lose my mind and give up on being a child and going to school and living with my mom and i suffered a lot bc of it.

im working on not being impulsive and childish but its hard to convince myself that when i feel like being rational and mature is running my life into the ground. im older now and my brain is doing the brain thing where you realize every decision you've ever made was dumb as hell. im bright but i dont think im capable of making smart decisions when it comes to my life.

plus, my baby daddy reminds me too much of my mother. he's a reliable commited person and ofc he has fun loving qualities but lately it's been giving meanie bo beanie! all i want is peace with him but he's really stern and stubborn. i crave something fun and light but i dont feel secure without a deep suffocating bond i guess bc thats what i had with my mom. like yall know i have a problem with authority and this man literally explodes and shuts down every time i dont do exactly what he says, this is a horrible fit for me! and theres times where i could definitely just grow up and do what he says but this nigga is nuts like everyday its a new rule yall know i cant take that shit stop telling me what to do stink πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

i think my life will be ok if i just learn discipline and commitment but it really do feel like this shit is gonna kill me 😣 i know i need help learning discipline but the ppl sent to guide me are so fucking mean!!! every single one of them!!!!!!! MEAN

Edited by user 14 June 2022 07:01:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/06/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 17 June 2022 07:34:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

I woke up feeling so much better today. Idk if im completely out of that funk but im happy to see the brighter side of things for now. I realized these past few days that sunlight does wonders to my mental health. Ever since having the baby I dont smoke in my house anymore. I love smoking outside and breathing in fresh air while getting high. Only thing is all of our sleeping schedules are off and we wake up really late nowadays. The past month especially I've only been getting a few hours of sunlight. I spend a lot of time outside but it's usually at like 10pm-3am. Speaking of, I just had this really terrible dream about being outside late at night with my family & being put in danger so I'm going to stop i guess lmao.
BrownSugar on 17/06/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/06/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 19 June 2022 00:17:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

I went to a dance party last night and I had a lot of fun. Ofcc he didnt really want me to go but You will never have freedom until you take it fr 😭 it was nice being around ppl my age. i got invited to this juneteenth thingy at the stadium today so i might go with the fam if they wake up at a decent time. anyways the party was only a couple blocks down from where i stay so i walked home last night. I know i said no more walking at 2am & i didnt even have a phone but i did have my laptop in hand and fully planned to beat somebody up with it. he said i wont even let him walk to the gas station at that time of night for blunts bc im so worried but then i'll turn around and do it myself. I never thought about it like that but he's right im gonna stop. somebody yelled 'wassup lil mama' and i replied "yurrr" the dreads are turning me into a young man πŸ’”
BrownSugar on 19/06/2022(UTC), erich hess on 19/06/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/06/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 07 July 2022 11:29:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

the side effects of breast feeding that they dont tell you about! i started a new job today and didnt pump while at work (7 hours!) . now my chest hurts and my fever at 102 and i got a mean headache! it hit me so hard soon as i got home

My first day was great though. I'm trying my hardest to make a good impression so I can be assistant manager in a couple of weeks! Especially since I got fired from my last new job after just 2 days 😭 i dozed off too many times. The money was great and I wish I didnt lose that one but this new oppurtunity is sufficient enough to help with the bills and I get a chance to be on my feet. I haven't had to work since I was pregnant and I'm grateful that I had time to focus on myself and my child for the last 2 years. I missed having my own money so much though. Hate giving #him leverage to tell me what to do 😭 anyways I guess I'm starting a new chapter in my life which is always fun.
BrownSugar on 07/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 07/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 16 July 2022 21:57:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooo i didnt even tell yall thursday i got mad asf cus mr i love making my bitch upset acting like he didnt wanna eat at this indian restaurant i love so i was like fuck it im going to smoken words. smoken words is this popular open mic in my city & they be selling out this club whiskey north that all the celebs like kodak black & lil durk be performing at when they come to town. they be using a video of me performing to promote lemme link it for reference and if youre ever in tampa on a thursday definitly stop by its a lot of fun

so anyways i always try to show love to them bc they fwm but i havent been there in so long cus im over here tryna play house like a dumbass so since he made me mad i was like ykw im finna make an appearance. I put on this XXXTRA SMALL hot pink outfit that i got from shein before i was pregnant and i only ever wore it once. I was so suprised that i could fit it again and baby i looked tf GOODT! I did my makeup and it was probably the best face i've ever done (the first time i wore it i was rushing so i went with a bare face which was still cute dont play but this time i made it pop with my makeup). I didnt have a phone so i couldnt even take no selfies but i knew looking that good in pink i was gonna be the focal point of the room tf and I was gonna perform You Da One by Rihanna like it was gonna be perfect....tell me why one of them lil tropical storms swept through dale mabry and knocked the power out on the entire block that whiskey north was at 😭 them mfs cancelled the show and I didnt have a phone to stay updated so I showed up after it was cancelled around 10 and had already scheduled my ride back home for 1am. shit like that only happens to me i swear to god 😭😭😭 so i was stuck there with the club staff and i wasted a good ass look like I cant even wear that shit again unless i go to a whole different crowd of ppl. cus i already wore it once to ladies night thats one of my friends events lemme link that too cus that was a great night

but the night wasnt a complete waste cus i got to meet and hangout with the club owner and the club manager and their security guard so you now if i ever get big enough to headline there they gonna be like "oh wow she was cool af". we didnt do nothing i sipped on a little bit of henny and i do mean a little bit, had a slice of pizza and vibed to music off of somebodys phone. and I talked to dj spaceship who was the dj for the waves of the bay cypher that i was in way back when i was in my female rap era. that cypher was a flop tho cus everybody sucked except me they never uploaded it to youtube smh. but they uploaded my interview which was embarasing cus i was jittery asf off of the adrenaline but lemme link it anyway lmao

i also met this one rlly cute girl she an abolitionist and she thick with a bunch of piercings in her face and she kept calling me beautiful like stoppp Blushing I hope I see her again.

but that night was interesting though especially since this post just made me realize that it brought together all of these old ass videos? anyways i want to go next thursday but idk if mr sassy gonna let me pull that shit again lmao
erich hess on 17/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/07/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 18 July 2022 00:53:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

im at a cafe writing rps bout to go get some crabs and waste money that i know i need operation feel better anyways there was this lizard doing the lizard thing where they show off their neck and bob their heads like am i tripping or isnt that their mating call? that mf was looking right at me and there's no other lizards around like i know im not being seduced rn 😭 and then he just disappeared. anyways i got promoted yesterday and i applied for a second job. i never worked 2 jobs before but im hoping it wont be too overwhelming. i kinda wanted to go on an adventure today like get on a random bus and get off whenever i feel like it but i left my airpods at home so thats fucking cancelled. the crab place dont open until 12pm though so idk im either gonna buy a new purse from rainbow or walk around walmart to waste time.

Edited by user 18 July 2022 00:57:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#7 Posted : 18 July 2022 06:18:14(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
oh yeah.that lizard was working his magic.

i did two jobs for a week. i realized quickly that i could just wait for a car.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 18/07/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#8 Posted : 18 July 2022 09:02:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

crying i never tried bc i assumed it was hell but im in the mood to grind. i paid my rent up 2 months so I kind of want to keep paying in advance and keep that up for as long as possible
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/08/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 11 August 2022 02:00:51(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

yall that job was a terrible idea. i quit last week and started a new job that i actually like. i should've knew better i was working at family dollar and that shit was just too ghetto for me like one of the worst establishments i have ever stepped in what was i thinking. and they kept tryna do that thing where they think being hard on you and berating you and criticizing you and yelling at you is going to make you work harder whole time it just make me wanna fight. i was so close to swinging on them ppl on my way out and I'm very proud of myself for not doing it. i have never came that close to fighting at work like I'm such a professional doll. But unfortunately places like family dollar always be putting loud mouth walrus looking bitches in positions of leadership and she really tried to play me just bc I'm quiet. in the end they only played themselves bc you need this short-staffed job, i dont.

the new job is at this clothing store i really like and i dont wanna jinx myself but so far the vibes are more my speed. like I'm surrounded by gorgeous gorgeous girls and we talk about clothes all day. there's some great places right next door to the store too for lunch. and on top of that i get a 30% discount when i tell yall I'ma hold onto this job for dear life.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/08/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/08/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 11 August 2022 02:12:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

We used to go to family dollar all the time at the old place I used to work. Ah,I miss those people. Anyways,the manager at this one sounds identical to that one. She was cruel to the workers. Just berating the hell out of them in front of costumers. So much so that one of my coworkers called her out on it. Good to hear you're outta there and in a better place.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 11 August 2022 04:42:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

i guess they just have an aggressive work culture prolly bc of the type of customers they deal with but i refuse 😭 i worked fast food in high school and this was much worse. never again.
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 04 November 2022 16:09:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

I'm not gonna abandon this thread I'm not gonna abandonthisthreadimnotgonnaabandonthisthread

Lmao so life is definitely different since the last time I posted. I enjoyed my job at the clothing store a lot more than I thought I would but all good things must come to an end </3 the hours got cut so I ended up just quitting. I go thru jobs like underwear omfg it's just hard for me to take them serious when I know im supposed to be doing something else in life. My plan is to work from home until baby gets here. Yall know I'm a spiritual nut at times I got a reading from my mentor and she said it was time for me to leave that job anyway so that I can be in the home more bc I have to watch over my kids and protect them from others. I'm a good mother tbh and I don't really play that like my child is always with me or her father and once in a blue moon she might spend time with my sister but that's it. I don't even have her in daycare I tried daycare for like 2 weeks and I'll never do that shit again I promise.

But yes I'm pregnant again last time I posted I already knew I was pregnant but I officially got the confirmation this week. I'm in my 2nd trimester and they haven't told me the gender yet but I'm hoping for a boy. I definitely had mixed feelings at the beginning bc 1) the depression/anger had hit me real bad August - October and 2) in my head I wanted my kids to be 2-3 years apart but it's not that bad this baby is due in April and my baby will be turning 2 in July. I'm happy they'll get to grow up together, I know she'll be so happy when she has another kid to play and talk to in here. Me and my sisters were 6 years apart and we got separated a couple of times through foster care and then again when they went to college. (My little brother is 14 years younger than me and I'm not in contact with him at all anymore smh) Nowadays we're closer but still not exactly as close as most sisters are. Its made life lonely for me and I don't really want that for my children.

I've been going through it and keeping it to myself more bc I'm a big girl I'm tired of complaining but it's not that bad. I mean it is but like it's nothing I haven't already been dealing with for decades, I will get over it 😭 one thing I love about myself is I know how to pick myself up and enjoy the moment. It's confusing at times bc I can seem happier than I really am but it's helpful. I think all of my good and bad happens in moments/quick bursts of energy/spurts it'll hit me fast but it'll go away fast. I just gotta stay afloat, be present, try to dodge the bullets before I hear the shots. Avoid doing anything irreversible

I always have my fingers in a lot of pots but my main focus right now is just building my family. I'm realizing these things take time to build, especially when both parents are coming from unhealthy environments. I want our home to be a sanctuary of love and i know i can make that happen. I just need to be patient with myself and you know who. Less fighting less crying more loving.
thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 04/11/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/11/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/11/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 05/11/2022(UTC), erich hess on 05/11/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 05 November 2022 03:33:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Congratulations. I learned my lesson after just one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#14 Posted : 05 November 2022 03:57:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Aww girl I know the feels of having a baby and then the aftermath of said baby, but congratulations on baby #2 can’t say I have been as lucky as you I feel like Kyle and I are just destined to have the 1 child and I have come to be okay with that, but you go girl and pop them out for me!
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 05 November 2022 08:58:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Congratulations. I learned my lesson after just one.

Thank you 😭😭 yaknow maybe I am being a little naive but I do want a few kids and I think I'd enjoy having a house full of them. I worked preschool and it was hard bc of all the rules and personalities but i had fun.

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Aww girl I know the feels of having a baby and then the aftermath of said baby, but congratulations on baby #2 can’t say I have been as lucky as you I feel like Kyle and I are just destined to have the 1 child and I have come to be okay with that, but you go girl and pop them out for me!

Congratulations Amy I had no idea you became a mother πŸ˜­πŸ’• I'm glad you understand cus it's so hard sometimes but it's a huge blessing. Everything will happen the way it's meant to