logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#21 Posted : 16 September 2021 02:10:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Back to Back Updates we are on a roll, As mention Natalie Mays is coming with her debut Single Fine without you this Friday. We also have Kidd Amaze doing an interview coming up this Sunday in a tell-all about what is next for this label and himself?

"I personally felt done, working on Sides. I didn't want to work on music or continue with the label, part of me wanted to just put everything to the side and say come with me, let's leave all of this behind us...... It had gotten to the point that Anniken and I would be getting in arguments about what was happen and I would say things like 'she's your daughter but she is my wife.'..... I was tempted to continue playing basketball I wanted to live out that dream and stop doing music."

Single

UserPostedImage

Interview

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/09/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/09/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#22 Posted : 26 June 2022 02:32:33(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It has been some time since we have updates but good news everyone on my Futurama mode.

Cosmic Blue and Face 2 Face are coming out with new music!

UserPostedImage

Cosmic Blue-Danger

UserPostedImage

Face 2 Face- Only One

We also had our every own Kara Romero's New single that just went #1 Check her out in her interview and her #1 hit Signpost

UserPostedImage

As always if you are looking for a place for you to grow and understand and just record. Contact us today.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/06/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 26/06/2022(UTC), kandii on 26/06/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 26/06/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#23 Posted : 06 February 2023 04:11:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

2023 Is a big year for us as last year we had a lot of activity with artists coming out with great projects and this year is going to be bigger and better than ever. We want to congratulate Kara Romaro for really growing into the star we knew she could be and having so much more room to grow and are excited to see where she is going to go next. Be sure to check out her next album Post-Traumatic.

UserPostedImage

Apply Here
If anyone of you guys thinks you have a sound or a voice that people will pay money to listen to and hear but don't know how to get your music out there, or don't think you have gotten a fair shot. contact us

Name:
Experience:
Why you want to be signed to JR:

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 06/02/2023(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#24 Posted : 17 March 2024 01:02:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

2024 is here and while we have been slowly building a good cast I think that this is going to be a big year for us and to start off with I'm please to announce two big things. Firstly we want to congratulate Kara on winning Artist of the year and so many more at the UMA's she has really bloom into a big star and we just wanted to give her, her flowers. We also wanted to highlight Natalie Mays on her new single What you trying to do? A fun house song that I think could really get stuck in people's head. Be sure to check her new single out right now.

UserPostedImage

Now for some exciting announcements Our first new part of news is Bring the heat festival is coming back this year and it is going to be not in VA but instead we are going to a bigger venue this time in the Queen City of Charlotte, North Carolina. Bringing the heat will be laughing to the Bank as the festival will be hosted in the Bank of America stadium.

UserPostedImage

Home for the Bring the heat music festival for 2024

Second part of news that we are excited to announce is we have a new signed artist. She has been killing it in the independent space and won awards at the UMA's as well but we can say she really took off last year when she performed at last years Bring the Heat music festival. Never in time did I look at animal and be like I'm not a furry but I think she could make a lot of people question it for themselves Please welcome Thick Mouse!

UserPostedImage

Apply Here
If anyone of you guys thinks you have a sound or a voice that people will pay money to listen to and hear but don't know how to get your music out there, or don't think you have gotten a fair shot. contact us

Name:
Experience:
Why you want to be signed to JR:

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 17/03/2024(UTC), 2001clay on 17/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 17/03/2024(UTC)