logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 22 February 2024 06:02:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
OOC: What happens with Chris and Sarah on the road? what happens when this famous personality is out in public with the people and what about the more serious subjects? what about the not so serious topics. Ever just wanted to shoot the shit with someone. This is the place where Chris and friends go through their lives and they interact with their friends or family. You never know who is going to stop by but I got this idea for Erich where I can just put out what is going on with these characters and if anyone wants to interact with them if there isn't a space you can just come here cause this is where they will be.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Head South Records on 22/02/2024(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/02/2024(UTC), erich hess on 03/03/2024(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 28 February 2024 11:07:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
While riding in what looks like a remade version of the mystery van from Scooby-do Chris is in the back with a blank piece of paper, Sarah is on her phone, and Jake is driving while talking with other band members. Chris bored out of his mind, groans "Why is it so hard to write lyrics, it should be the easiest part. You know how hard it is to play an instrument." Jake kept his eyes on the road and scoffed "If it were so easy to do lyrics everyone would be a songwriter you know?" "Yeah, well not everyone can sing but we all do it. It should be easy to just think up something. Their songs are out there where there is no thought involved so you would think that I could come up with something?" David the guy who does the background work came up with a suggestion "Song about pandas, I mean it is right there." "Pandas?" Sarah looked over confused, but David continued "Yeah, you can even get into different types of pandas, like yellow pandas," "That sounds racist." Chris said in a semi-serious tone, he didn't even know if there were yellow pandas but it just felt skin crawly. Sarah looked it up on her phone "ah, yellow panda are a thing," "Get out, what other kind of colors are there." Chris said looking surprised and moving over to Sarah. She looked on the web and saw the most rare panda an all-white panda and Chris started to laugh. "Get out of here, all white pandas are the rarest pandas of all. Interracial pandas are taking over." "Why do I feel like we aren't talking about pandas anymore?" "Chocolate and vanilla swirls just like the buffet chain soft serve. You can't escape it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/02/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 28/02/2024(UTC), erich hess on 03/03/2024(UTC)