logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Head South Records  
#21 Posted : 29 March 2024 17:59:41(UTC)
Head South Records

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 48 post(s)
Lucy felt a surge of excitement at Cameron's words. Maybe something was possible between them after all. Today had already been full of unexpected possibilities – meeting Oona, discussing starting a band, and now this encounter with Cameron Jacobson. In that moment, she felt emboldened by the notion that anything could happen.

Deciding to let actions speak louder than words, Lucy moved closer to Cameron, their arms brushing against each other.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#22 Posted : 30 March 2024 00:16:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron felt the exact same chemistry between them that he had felt all day, to him it seemed like it was fate that they had been brought together.

As Lucy moved closer and their arms brushed together he turns his head to look her deep in the eyes. Without any hesitation he leans in a kissed her. Giving her just a little peck as he wanted to see her reaction before getting more into the kiss.
UserPostedImage
#23 Posted : 30 March 2024 01:55:05(UTC)
Head South Records

"Vodka's here, party people!!!! Wooot!!!" The words echoed through the room, breaking the tension and drawing all eyes to her.

As the realization hit her that she had interrupted a potentially intimate moment, Oona's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. But instead of retreating, she decided to lean into the awkwardness.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Oona began to sing in a slightly slurred voice, "Lucy on the soooofa with Camerooooon," to the tune of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."

She swayed slightly, the vodka starting to take effect as she leaned on the back of the sofa.

Lucy, unable to contain her embarrassment, flashed a sheepish smile at Cameron, her cheeks tinged with pink.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#24 Posted : 30 March 2024 02:03:19(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron also felt a little embarrassed but he definitely didn't regret kissing Lucy. “Haha very funny, am I not allow to kiss a pretty girl?”. He says with a mischievous chuckle.

Cameron then smiles at Lucy to reassure her that it was okay. “Hey no need to be embarrassed beautiful”. He says as he pours glasses for them.

Cameron then scooted back closer to Lucy once again, deciding that he wasn't gonna be put off and make the situation awkward he wanted to kiss Lucy, he instigated the move and was aware that he needed to ease the tension.
UserPostedImage
#25 Posted : 30 March 2024 06:24:28(UTC)
Head South Records

Feeling the warmth of his smile, Lucy found herself relaxing into the moment, the tension easing between them. As she closed her eyes, she felt Cameron's lips press against hers, the gentle touch sending a shiver down her spine.

Meanwhile, Oona, feeling the effects of the alcohol, sank down onto the sofa next to Lucy.

s

With her eyes closed, she whispered to Cameron, her words slurred with intoxication, "You don't need my authorization to kiss her...." before drifting off into an abstract dream.

In her state, Oona found herself lost in a colorful and abstract world, fueled by creativity and music.

g

In her mind's eye, she pictured herself as a glam rock star, clad in a miniskirt and black corset, belting out tunes on her bass guitar.

h

Lucy stood beside her, strumming an electric guitar.

h

Lost in her creative dream, Oona's imagination soared, fueled by the abstract dreams of glory that danced through her mind.

Meanwhile, Lucy closed her eyes, allowing herself to be swept away by the sensation of Cameron's kiss, her heart fluttering with excitement and anticipation for the possibilities that lay ahead.

Edited by user 01 April 2024 04:51:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#26 Posted : 30 March 2024 09:30:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Lucy as they break the kiss for a brief moment. “You are so beautiful ya know, like dang”. He says before letting the moment continue as he kissed her more. His hands began to wonder on her body, he didn't wanna make her feel uncomfortable by any means but he could help what his hands where doing.

Cameron just continued to kiss her. “Maybe we should stop, we don't wanna get carried away, unless you don't want to stop?”. He says being a gentleman about the situation.
UserPostedImage
#27 Posted : 30 March 2024 19:24:46(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy's heart raced with excitement, her mind spinning with a whirlwind of emotions. Cameron's touch was electrifying, sending shivers down her spine. But beneath the surface, a sense of caution stirred within her. While she was undeniably drawn to him, she knew that diving headfirst into a whirlwind romance with a superstar could be risky.

With a quiet determination, Lucy made her decision. "Not the first night," she whispered softly, her lips brushing against his in a tender caress. It was a declaration of her boundaries, a promise to herself to take things slow and savor the journey ahead.

And as they kissed once more, she felt a sense of empowerment in her choice, knowing that she was in control of the story.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#28 Posted : 30 March 2024 20:58:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her as they break the kiss. “I respect that, I am not the type of guy to up in head first either…its obvious that we have some sort of connection but I am all for taking it at our own pace”. He says giving her a genuine smile and not only a genuine smile but also a genuine answer.

Unlike most guys his age and those of his age in the industry Cameron wasn't the type to just hit it and dip, his a very honest, caring and faithful guy…his dad brought him up to respect woman and when he and Lucy just got into the situation they was in, he remembered those words from his dad which is why he took a step back and asked about stopping.

“Look Lucy, you are a beautiful girl and I like you and I want to see where this…us could potentially go maybe it'll go somewhere, maybe it won't but I am not going to rush anything, nor am I going to rush you because I respect you as a woman.” He then gives her another little kiss before backing off a little.
UserPostedImage
#29 Posted : 30 March 2024 23:58:07(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy couldn't contain the happiness that bubbled up inside her, a warm glow spreading through her at Cameron's words. While she appreciated the compliments, she couldn't help but feel a hint of suspicion towards men who focused solely on her physical appearance. Offering Cameron a tender smile, she expressed her gratitude for his patience and understanding.

"I appreciate the way you don't rush things," Lucy replied, her voice soft yet confident. "I'd love to see where this story with you leads." After taking a sip of vodka, she turned the conversation towards her aspirations and goals in life, making it clear that she was more than just a "beautiful girl." She wanted someone who saw her for who she truly was and supported her dreams.

With a warm smile, Lucy glanced at Cameron, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I have to work at 9 am," she mentioned casually. "How long will you be staying in Brighton?" She then proposed the idea of meeting for lunch, suggesting he could pick her up at the label around noon.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#30 Posted : 31 March 2024 00:05:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles and listens to her talk about her goals and her aspirations in her life and he grabs her hand. “Look I get you don't want me to see you as just beautiful, I get that I see that you are smart, funny…and career driven and I love that because I very much the same, my career is as of right now the most important thing to me and I will always be the biggest cheerleader for anyone who is chasing or following their dreams, so if you think I am just attracted to you because your pretty no I am attracted to you because you are ambitious and driven, being pretty for me is just superficial for me it isn't all about looks, I much prefer a girl with a personality and a purpose in her life, if that makes sense”.

When she suggested meeting up for lunch he throws her a warm smile. “I am actually going to be here for a while, doing some stuff musically and all that”. He then caressed her arm gently. “I would love to go out for lunch with you, I'll drop by and pick you up, you said around noon right?”
UserPostedImage
#31 Posted : 31 March 2024 00:24:45(UTC)
Head South Records

"That sounds perfect," Lucy replied with a smile, her heart fluttering with anticipation. "You can come to the Head South offices, and I'll be the first face you see at the reception."

As the evening wore on and Lucy checked her smartphone, she realized that it was time for her to get some rest. Tomorrow promised to be a busy day at the label, and she needed to be well-rested to welcome the band Mother of Tigers for their appointment.

Looking over at Oona, who was still fast asleep on the couch, Lucy pondered their sleeping arrangements for the night. With a playful glint in her eye, she turned to Cameron. "So, what do you say we transport Sleeping Beauty here to her bed?" she joked, motioning to Oona. "And as for us, I suppose we could share the couch for the night. What do you think?"
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#32 Posted : 31 March 2024 00:33:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles. “Sounds great, I'll pick you up at noon then”. Cameron then pondered on the thought of meeting her tomorrow, was it like a date or just friends meeting, what should he wear a thousand things where going through his head at this one moment.

When Lucy asks about Oona Cameron chuckles. “I can carry her it not a problem”. Cameron then carried Oona upstairs to her bedroom and tucked her in. He then Cameron back downstairs and smiles at Lucy.

When she said about sharing the couch he threw her a smile. “Honestly it's up to you, I can just sleep on the floor or I can just go back to my hotel like I am cool I don't mind”.
UserPostedImage
#33 Posted : 31 March 2024 00:46:04(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy considered his words for a moment before making a decision. With a nod, she gestured for Cameron to join her on the couch. As she settled down onto the cushions, Cameron followed suit, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting embrace.

As they settled in for the night, Lucy felt a sense of contentment wash over her. In Cameron's arms, she felt safe and at ease

With a soft sigh, Lucy closed her eyes, allowing herself to drift off into dreams.
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#34 Posted : 31 March 2024 00:49:21(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron soon drifted off with Lucy wrapped in his arms, he honestly didn't expect any of what happened tonight but he knew that he wanted to just see what happens and see where things go not just with Lucy but with the two as a whole and their whole band idea.

Cameron woke up the next morning and forgets that he wasn't alone as he moves about. “Oh I'm sorry did I wake you”. He says to quietly just incase his movement had woken up Lucy.
UserPostedImage
#35 Posted : 31 March 2024 09:15:37(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy groaned in response, her voice thick with sleep. "Nah, it's okay, don't worry, hun," she mumbled, her eyes still closed as she clutched her smartphone, the screen casting a soft glow in the dim light.

f
Suddenly, Lucy's eyes snapped open, her heart racing as she realized the time. "Fuck it! I'm late!" she exclaimed, panic coursing through her veins. With no time for a shower and only minutes to spare, she scrambled to get ready, cursing the fact that she would have to wear the same clothes as yesterday.

As Lucy rushed around in a frenzy, noises emerged from Oona's bedroom, signaling her awakening. With a yawn, Oona stumbled out of her room, her hair tousled and her eyes bleary with sleep. "Is it Sunday or what?" she mumbled, clearly disoriented by the early hour.

Lucy's frantic movements continued as she shouted to Oona, "Can I use your toothpaste?!" Without waiting for a response, she grabbed the toothpaste and hastily brushed her teeth with her fingers, a makeshift solution in her race against the clock.

With one last frantic kiss to Cameron, Lucy dashed out the door, calling over her shoulder, "See you for lunch!" As she disappeared down the hallway, she shouted back to Oona, "Bye, Oona! We need to talk soon!"

Left standing in the wake of Lucy's whirlwind departure, Oona couldn't help but shake her head in disbelief. "What have I done again?"

Edited by user 31 March 2024 17:45:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#36 Posted : 31 March 2024 11:08:23(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron got up and stretched. He hadn't realized the time so when Lucy said she was going to be late a part of him felt guilty as if it was his fault.

When she gives him a quick kiss he kissed her back and then smiles when she mentioned lunch. “See you for lunch beautiful”.

When Oona asks what she has done Cameron shrugs at her. “I don't know what you have done, but before you ask, nothing happened last night between Lucy and I, just kissed and then we cuddled and fell asleep”.
UserPostedImage
#37 Posted : 01 April 2024 05:57:39(UTC)
Head South Records

Still a bit groggy from her interrupted sleep, Oona chuckled at Cameron's assurance. "Well, I'm not Lucy's mother," she quipped, a playful glint in her eye. "You can cuddle anyone you want." She paused, considering her next question. "So, what are your plans for today?"

Meanwhile, Lucy navigated the bustling streets of Brighton, her mind still reeling from the whirlwind of events from the previous day. Despite the rush and chaos, she managed to arrive at the Head South offices on time, offering friendly greetings to her colleagues as she settled in for the day.

As she went about her duties, Lucy couldn't shake the thoughts swirling in her mind. The unexpected encounters with Oona and Cameron, the proposal to start a band, and the exchanged kisses—all of it had left her questioning what direction her life would take next.

Lost in her thoughts, Lucy was snapped back to reality by the arrival of three girls from the band Mother of Tigers. Derya Çetin, Millie Harkin, and Michaela Ward-Chambers introduced themselves to Lucy, who greeted them with a warm smile. "Hey there, welcome to Head South! It's great to have you here," she said cheerfully, extending her hand to each of them in turn.

t
(Michaela Ward-Chambers from Mother of Tigers)

"Derya, Millie, Michaela, right? I'm Lucy, I work here at Head South" she continued, her enthusiasm bubbling over. "Ben Rodini, our artistic director, is expecting you. Let me just let him know you've arrived."

She couldn't help but feel lucky to be surrounded by such talented artists. Yet, amidst the excitement of the day, her mind kept drifting back to Cameron, and she couldn't help but anticipate his arrival for lunch.

Suddenly, a text message from Oona lit up her phone screen, and Lucy couldn't help but chuckle at her friend's words. "I had a dream. We had a band. We were dressed like bitches. We need a drummer," the message read.

With a grin, Lucy tapped out a reply to Oona, her excitement growing at the prospect of what the future held for them. "Sounds like a plan! Let's make it happen," she replied, her fingers flying over the keys as she eagerly awaited Cameron's arrival for lunch.

Edited by user 01 April 2024 05:59:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#38 Posted : 01 April 2024 11:17:51(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron chuckles at Oona. “My plans for today, well I gotta head back to my hotel to freshen up and then I am taking Lucy out for lunch”. He says with a big smile.

Cameron waved goodbye to Oona and headed back to his hotel room, he took a shower threw on some aftershave and then decided what to wear, it took him a while but eventually he decided on an outfit. Ultimately he decided to keep it casual.

UserPostedImage
[Camerons outfit]

With him now freshened up and ready, Cameron threw on a leather jacket and then went out to his hired car to go and pick up Lucy, he wasn't far from the Head South offices so it wouldn't be a long journey, driving in the UK was new to Cameron but he managed.

He pulled up to the offices and took a deep breath, it had been a while since Cameron had been on a date, was this even a date either way he was a tiny bit nervous. It was noon exactly and Cameron decided to hop out his car and head inside to the offices. He smiles as he immediately sees Lucy. “Hey, hope your day has been okay, you ready to go?”
UserPostedImage
#39 Posted : 03 April 2024 02:02:05(UTC)
Head South Records

As expected, the first thing that Cameron Saw was Lucy's smile. "Hey!! Glad you're here," She said warmly.

As Cameron and Lucy exchanged pleasantries, the office buzzed with curiosity, with colleagues stealing glances at the unexpected visitor. Some whispered amongst themselves, speculating about Cameron's identity and his presence at the label.

Meanwhile, Ben Rodini, the artistic director, descended from his office accompanied by the members of Mother of Tigers. His gaze immediately fell upon Cameron, and approached Lucy.

"Well, Lucy, can you introduce your friend?" Ben inquired with a smile, his curiosity piqued. Lucy nodded, gesturing towards Cameron. "Mr. Rodini, this is Cameron Jacobson. Cameron, meet Ben Rodini, the artistic director at Head South Records," she introduced.

Ben offered Cameron a polite nod and a handshake, his demeanor relaxed as he exchanged greetings with the famous visitor. "Absolutely delighted to meet you, M. Jacobson. What brings you hère in Brighton?".

After the introductions, Ben turned to the members of Mother of Tigers, who were equally intrigued by Cameron's presence. Michaela Ward-Chambers couldn't resist a playful jab, asking Cameron if he was here to sign a contract, provoking laughter from the group.

Ben then extended an invitation to Cameron and Lucy to join them for lunch. "We'd be delighted to have you both at our table," he said with a smile, leading the way as they made their way to the restaurant nearby.

"Sorry Ben, we have other plans" replied Lucy who caught Ben Rodini off guard He noticed the subtle exchange of glances between her and Cameron. A knowing smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he realized that there might be more than friendship between them.

"Ah, I see," Ben replied with a knowing nod, his smile widening. "Well, in that case, perhaps another time. Or If you prefer, let's have a coffee after lunch? " His tone was warm and inviting.

Edited by user 03 April 2024 02:08:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#40 Posted : 03 April 2024 02:08:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at Ben as he is introduced to him, he willingly shakes his hand. “Nice to meet you too”. Cameron then turned his attention back to Lucy and smiled at her.

“Like Lucy said we have other plans”. Cameron then chuckles as the others giggle at him.

Cameron then turns to Lucy with a smile and takes a hold of her hand. “You ready to go?”
UserPostedImage