logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 23 November 2009 04:38:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The most highly anticipated fragrance of the year is finally available for purchase.
UserPostedImage

It’s here! The release of Stephanie Fierce Sinner and Saint perfume finally here . You can even try a free sample out of both scents!
Check it below for the details:

The Saint
Are you a random act of kindness kinda girl? Never lie? Sweet as pie? You must be a saint.
Indulge in the Stephanie Fierce Saint Spray which is a sweet nectar of Mirabelle Plum and sparkling juicy mandarin. With a heart of, exotic, heady Tiare flower and sweet, caramel adorned with the jasmine and a sensual vanilla and creamy musk combine with the warmth of sandalwood for a comforting dry down you’re sure to be saintly and angelic.

The Sinner
Do you lie? Cheat? Gossip? You don't think twice about being sexy? You must be a sinner.
Indulge in the Stephanie Fierce Sinner which with delicate top notes of orange blossom, refreshing mandarin, and fleshy plum creating a beautiful contrast with a provocative, sultry heart. Jasmine blends seamlessly with a white-flower bouquet and a spicy warmth of cinnamon herb. Vetiver, patchouli, and woods enveloped in creamy vanilla and sensual musk.

Maybe You Are Both?
Are you sinner and saint? If so you can try out both of Stephanie Fierce's brand new perfumes by making a purchase now!
Each bottle of her new fragrances was created exclusively by her. The bottles are 1.7oz in size and only $45 each. You know you want one!
Ask the Fierce Queen (she promises not to judge).

Edited by user 23 November 2009 04:43:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mouschi  
#2 Posted : 23 November 2009 05:48:26(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Mikki : Ooh, more perfume! I'm the kind of girl with a massive collection, I even got all the Madbirds Pride ones. Sinner for me please!
Roxy : I'm not usually a perfume kinda girl, but the Saint one sounds rather appealing.
Joshy : So Mikki's a Stephanie Sinner, Roxy's a Stephanie Saint - can I be a Madison M now? Pweeease!? IT'S PINK! :D
Roxy : Nobody was ever stopping you.
Joshy : For a full house of F47 perfume lovers - what are you, James?
James : An alpha male who doesn't wear perfume.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#3 Posted : 23 November 2009 06:13:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:
Mikki : Ooh, more perfume! I'm the kind of girl with a massive collection, I even got all the Madbirds Pride ones. Sinner for me please!
Roxy : I'm not usually a perfume kinda girl, but the Saint one sounds rather appealing.
Joshy : So Mikki's a Stephanie Sinner, Roxy's a Stephanie Saint - can I be a Madison M now? Pweeease!? IT'S PINK! :D

Stephanie Fierce: Thanks for being interested. Oh and if its hard to chose you can always buy both :) Or if you don't like either one, maybe you should come up with your own fragrance. Its a very fun process, you get to chose everything. The reason is because I mentioned the idea of one and now everyone is coming out with one, so you should too :)
#4 Posted : 23 November 2009 06:23:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: I also have the follow up perfume called "Sweaty Nights". So look forward to that.
Offline Mouschi  
#5 Posted : 23 November 2009 06:38:17(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Mikki : I hope we get more popular so I can make my own! Well, there's the F47 Kisekae Kirsty dolls coming out soon - you should see Kisekae Mikki, she's dead sexy, makes Barbie look like a right ugly bitch! - my doll could have a perfume sample with it.
Katie : GREAT IDEA! :D We'll talk it over. We haven't had any DBM perfumes out since the Madbirds Pride ones, and that's 2007 (Nick's) or 2008 (Kate's and Mayhem's) - we need to get back in the market! We need to infiltrate every market there is ....
Joshy : Anyone else think Katie sounds a bit like Kash?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#6 Posted : 23 November 2009 06:50:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:
Mikki : I hope we get more popular so I can make my own! Well, there's the F47 Kisekae Kirsty dolls coming out soon - you should see Kisekae Mikki, she's dead sexy, makes Barbie look like a right ugly bitch! - my doll could have a perfume sample with it.
Katie : GREAT IDEA! :D We'll talk it over. We haven't had any DBM perfumes out since the Madbirds Pride ones, and that's 2007 (Nick's) or 2008 (Kate's and Mayhem's) - we need to get back in the market! We need to infiltrate every market there is ....
Joshy : Anyone else think Katie sounds a bit like Kash?

Stephanie Fierce: Oh you don't need to be popular to have a perfume, just have the dough. Oh and I have been offered deals for dolls but turned them down because I'm afraid of dolls. But maybe your doll can change that, I'll have to see. And the sample idea is cool.But please buy my perfume, my goal is to have everyone smell like me ;)