logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline The Nimrods  
#1 Posted : 22 November 2009 14:11:53(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
I woke up with a devils hangover, turned around, and puked.That's how my day started.That's when I noticed there was a girl next to me with her arm around me.Her hair was black, she wasn't Bikki.I noticed though that on the inside of her other wrist there was a tattoo.Three letters with stars between each.J.D.H. James David Hetestein.Holy shit that's my name which means.... she was Angie.I had no idea what happened but seeing as we were both naked I could assume.I shook her a bit to wake her up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she shouted, obviously hungover, but instead of throwing up she grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff from the nightstand and took a long swig. "All better. Anyway good morning Jim." She seemed happy, but I sure wasn't. "What happened?" I asked. "We fucked like never before that's what happened" she said it as if it was nothing. "I'm engaged, I have a baby, and you're acting like nothing happened!" I shouted. She pulled out a syringe already full of smack "If I give you this will you stop bitching" she said.I took it from her right away and shot up.3,2,1! There's the rush. I felt a little more mellowed out. "Well I missed you." I said, she just gave me that beautiful smile of hers and kissed me. "She doesn't have to know, I heard she cheated on you with a gay guy." What a buzzkill it is to hear THAT. "Yeah she did, I'm still upset about it, but I think she only screwed him once.I'm gonna go shower." "Can I come with you?" she asked with a smirk "No" I said laughing. I needed to be alone for a moment. She gave me a look that said "He's probably wanking" After my cold shower I came back into the room and Angie had taken my acoustic guitar and was playing an old song from when I was in TLZ.It was my favorite and she knew it, it was aggressive and rough, and about me."Why are you playing that song?"I asked, I really wanting to know. "Because it's your favorite and seeing as I'm in your room naked,playing your favorite song, and you're high out of your mind, I'd say you've had a good morning." She said laughing.It was a pretty good morning too and I felt like it could be better so I grabbed the guitar from her, threw it across the room, and threw her onto the bed. "WowJim it's like we're 18 again haha" she said.The rest of that morning is history.After waking up again a few hours later we both went down to the Dirty Bastards bar floor to get drinks. "I love you, you know that right?" she said after lighting a fag."Yeah." I said simply, with a fag dangling out of my own mouth. "So don't you love me?" she said sounding a bit upset. "Look Ange" I began to explain. "I have a fiance, I have a son, I can't be running around with you even if I do love you. I know, you were my first time, I was yours. That's special but Bikki carried my baby in her belly for 6 months and that's something." I said a bit angry. She just looked at me and said "I know you too well, you aren't happy with her are you?I know by the way you look when you say his name that you love Timo more than anything but I can tell that you're sick of Bikki.Now tell me what's really on your mind." She said. She always got me, one thing Bikki didn't really do.She knew when I was lying when no one else did, she could tell what I was thinking by the look in my eyes.Hers were different though, always sad and dark, she'd been through a lot of hurt.I put my arm around her. "I'm think that I love you" I said. She just smiled, this time I knew she was thinking that she knew all along. "If you stay with me I'll make you a baby so cute Timo will be jealous" i just laughed. What the hell am I getting into I thought. She knew what I was thinking once again "Well you're girlfriend is probably gonna be mad, but right now you're tongue should be on the inside of my cheek" She just about pounced on me right there on the bar table. I didn't even care who was watching.

OOC:I've never done anything like this before, I hope you guys don' think it's too bad. Que Bikki RP lol.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline Raphaela  
#2 Posted : 22 November 2009 14:22:28(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
OOC: Pretty good.
But you should consider making some paragraphs instead of writing it all at once. Makes reading easier and better =]
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline The Nimrods  
#3 Posted : 22 November 2009 14:37:59(UTC)
The Nimrods

Raphaela wrote:
OOC: Pretty good.
But you should consider making some paragraphs instead of writing it all at once. Makes reading easier and better =]

thanks ill do that
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Mouschi  
#4 Posted : 23 November 2009 02:43:58(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
After seeing Jimmy kissing Angie last night, it was a decision and a half to make.
"Is there anything wrong, Meerkat?" said his large, bustling grandmother, Janet Kerry, Bikki's mother. "You look a bit down."
"Oh, nothing," said Alex, leaving Janet to carry on cooking. 28 dinners - it was no small job. Jimmy was going to be here in a couple of hours, all dressed up, expected to be holding hands with Auntie B, wearing a flowing, bump-showing dress, both of them holding Timo's hand lightly, showing 'we always take care of him, but look how well he can walk!'. Just like he and Kate had walked in carrying Nikki, showing off the sixth-generation Kerry and her beautiful smile. You have to be postcard-perfect.
Kate jabbed Alex on the back. "Don't tell," she muttered. "If you fucking tell anyone about Jimmy, or even talk to him, I SWEAR I'll start talking, graphically, about how I saw Sam waste away. And don't think that wouldn't be painful for me too, she was my best friend."
"Jimmy's cheated, Kate .... Auntie B has to know ...."
"Why not just tell Sophy, rather than conspiracy theory-ing?" Elliot, one of Bikki's brothers, joined the conversation. "She'd probably just laugh anyway."
"Yes, Jimmy Cruz-Bishop, up to his old tricks!" Alex hated blaming t'other Jimmy, but heck, he probably was.

Back at the madhouse, Sophy-Cat was drying her hair after colouring it. "Ta-da! Naughty redhead!" she said to Bikki.
"Perfect match! And now I've got rid of my fringe, they won't be able to tell!" Bikki held up two identical dresses. "Designer maternity party wear!"
"I'm not pregnant, but I'm still well-rounded after JD, about as big as your bump - perfect!"
The twins laughed. They did this every time the family got together - very few people could tell Sophy-Cat from Bikki.
"So, when's your Jimmy coming round? Sorry, my Jimmy! We've got to switch spouses when we walk in, people'll be like, 'what?'" Sophy laughed. "Just don't let my Jimmy - erm, your Jimmy - come on to you too much! I know you're a pair of slags!"
"Your hubby's a slag, I'm not!" said Bikki. "Joshy's just a friend. Nothing more."
"Glad it's all sorted." Sophy put on a pair of Bikki's shoes. The newlywed Mrs. Cruz-Bishop didn't seem to mind that her husband spent their wedding night with a prostitute - that was just Jimmy B. He didn't even need to apologise. "But what about that Angie?"
"I'm not worried, that's in the past, she seems nice," Bikki quickly said. But she wasn't so sure. She had, after all, cheated on Jimmy, and it was only fair that she got her kick in the face. And she was a little jealous of the fact that 'Jimki' was hanging by a fragile thread, and 'Angimmy' seemed to be getting closer. Of course, there was 'Bikoshy', but they'd made it clear that they were no more than friends and always would be. What if she was left a single mum for the new babies, and Angie became Timo's new mother?
Her fear of having nobody was strong .... but only a fear, right? She put on her shoes, and sat playing with Timo, waiting for Jimmy to turn up.

Edited by user 23 November 2009 02:57:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline The Nimrods  
#5 Posted : 23 November 2009 04:26:38(UTC)
The Nimrods

After waking up next to Angie again, Jimmy took a shower and dressed as fast as he could.He had gotten his suit the day before and for once actually cleaned up nicely, though the tattoo of the word hate across his knuckles wouldn't exactly make a nice impression.He hadn't shaved for the last few days so that Bikki's mother wouldn't think he was a woman or anything and colored his hair back to it's natural brown.He hopped in his Lamborghini and drove as fast as he could to the house and rushed in. "I hope Bikki isn't getting suspicious" he thought.He saw Bikki playing with Timo who looked adorable and thought to himself "They look perfect, I need to stop messing around with Angie" but Angie was like Heroin, once you tried it, It was hard to leave alone.

"Hi Bikki, how are you" he said picking up his baby and kissing Bikki.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Mouschi  
#6 Posted : 23 November 2009 05:36:41(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Bikki was surprised at the new look. "Hi!" She kissed him. "Wow, you look so manly .... no more Davey calling you a girl!"
"Hey other Jimmy!" said Soph. "Let's go, Captain Slow!"
Soph had already strapped her two kids and her husband into the back of her Porsche 911, ready to drive fast. When Bikki was single, she'd get on her Moto Morini. Now, she was with Jimmy and it was like a proper Top Gear challenge, car vs. car. "Eat my dust, Hamster!" Bikki shouted.

Both couples walked in, the identical girls, and the identically-named husbands who both knew how to cheat. Bikki walked in with JD in her arms, next to Jimmy B holding Jimi's hand, Soph and Jimmy H walked Timo in. "Sophy-Cat! Katy-Soph!" shouted Janet. "Honestly, you two, you do know how to confuse people, don't you? Get the right blokes!" Bikki morbidly giggled as Janet gave her fiancé a bear hug. "Oh hi, you must be Jimmy Nimrod, big fan, love your work! I'm Katy - erm, Bikki's mum, please call me Jan. Oh, and hello, little Joshua Dante ...." Janet picked up the youngest member of the family, while Bikki walked around, conversing with people.
Alex stood to attention. "Auntie B!" He gave Bikki a massive hug. He just gave Jimmy a stare.
"Hey," said Elliot, "I heard Jimmy's been cheating on you."
Bikki was shocked. She turned to Jimmy. "What? Is this ...."
"Not your Jimmy, Bikz, your sister's dirty old man."
"I know he has," giggled Soph. "B-star's a bit paranoid, you know how she is."
Bikki said nothing, knowing that Soph was right. She was paranoid - and she wondered why her Moronic Changeling of a nephew seemed a bit - weird around Jimmy. Just looking at him as if he was suddenly the spawn of the devil, a look usually saved for .... well, the spawn of the devil.

Speaking of which, Kamikaze Kate was grinning and rubbing her hands together in anticipation. She couldn't wait to see who suffered in the 'Jimki' saga!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline The Nimrods  
#7 Posted : 23 November 2009 06:14:09(UTC)
The Nimrods

"Relax Bikki, I wouldn't cheat on you, I promise" Jimmy was a bit nervous, he'd never really met Bikki's family and he needed a fix pretty badly."Um, I have to pee" he said and ran off to the bathroom, well actualyl he thought it was a bathroom, it ended up being a broom closet but close enough.He walked out of the closet, wasted out of him mind and nearly tackled Bikki in an embrace, receiving several awkward glances and a constant stare from Alex that said "I know what you did."Jimmy knew that Alex knew so he was a bit paranoid.He walked around holding little Timo's hand and meeting his inlaws.Timo had seen Jimmy high quite a few times and said "Isä olet sairas?" (daddy you sick?) "No Timo, daddy's just a little tired right now, go play with the other babies." "Ok" Timo replied nonchalantly only to be beaten with stuffed animals by the other babies while no one payed attention.

Meanwhile Angie was wondering what Jimmy was up to as he left while she was still sleeping.After bleaching her hair and showering she decided to send him a text message. It said "Where are you?I woke up and you were gone" Jimmy's reply was "I'm at Bikki's family gathering, go get something to eat or something" he typed hastily hoping no one noticed he was texting. "Well hurry up, I haven't been plowed today!" she texted angrily "NO! have to make a good impression!" he said. "Aren't I more important?you know you don't love her"

Jimmy stared at the last text for quite a while before he noticed Alex reading over his shoulder. "Well,Well,well....."

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Mouschi  
#8 Posted : 23 November 2009 07:10:43(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Alex wasn't sure what to say. Crap, he thought, I shouldn't be dealing with other people's affairs, I'm a 16-year-old guitar geek who doesn't even know what it's like to have an affair, I mean, come on, leave him like Kate said! He bolted for it and ran into Karen, Bikki's oldest sister, strong and sturdy. "Your girlfriend told me that I have a face like a horse's backside," she said. "Anyone is better for you, Meerkat!"
He laughed, though he shouldn't have. Not wanting to bump into Jimmy or Karen, he ran again, into his uncle Dan this time. "Lily and I just had a fight over something Kate said." Dan was younger than Alex and not strong like Karen, but still scary.
He ran away, outside, seeking Kate. He walked into Elliot, a very tearful Elliot. "Kate insulted Lewis."
"KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEE!" screamed Alex, before running across the road, into a tree, and falling over.

"Kate's making a bit of an exhibition of herself. She's insulting everyone," said Sophy-Cat. "How's Jimmy doing?"
"I haven't seen much of him," Bikki replied. "I think he peed in a broom cupboard, and he's been on his phone a while ...."
Soph shook her head. "Do you know who to?"
"It's not my business."
Bless the blissfully ignorant, thought Soph, while going off to find Jimmy. She knew something had to be going on.

Alex woke up a short while later beside the tree, a little disorientated. Lily, Dan's fiancée, was holding his hand. She smiled. "Are you OK, Meerkat?"
"Jimmy's .... cheating on .... Bikki ...." he stuttered, "but there's .... nothing wrong .... everyone needs .... why has the tree fallen down!?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline The Nimrods  
#9 Posted : 23 November 2009 07:18:16(UTC)
The Nimrods

"I think I should talk to her" Jimmy walked up to Bikki grabbed her by the hand and walked upstairs to a near bedroom."Bikki we need to talk" he said. "I haven't been faithful, Angie and I got really drunk and high and ended up having sex.I thought it was gonna be a 1 time thing liek you and Joshy but it's been a few times.I feel really bad and I'm sorry it's just I haven't been near you in a while and you had an affair too, and well I don't have a good excuse, I'm just a bad person." He hugged her "I understand if you don't want to marry me anymore, I'm a junkie and I had an affair, but I'll always love you.You know that right?I wouldn't leave you for Angie, you and I have gone through a lot together.Please don't leave me."

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Mouschi  
#10 Posted : 23 November 2009 07:45:22(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

She swallowed hard. This wasn't the easiest of situations. "Jimmy, I can't say I didn't deserve it, after what happened with Joshy .... but as long as it's you and me forever now, OK? I love you so much." She kissed him full on the lips.

Edited by user 23 November 2009 07:45:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline The Nimrods  
#11 Posted : 23 November 2009 07:47:02(UTC)
The Nimrods

"Ok" he said. he went over and locked the door"We haven't been alone in a long time" he said with a smirk

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Mouschi  
#12 Posted : 23 November 2009 07:57:36(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

"No, we haven't," she said, still sounding matter-of-fact, trying not to sound nervous. "We're never alone these days ...."
Alarm bells were going off in her head, but heck, she was past caring.

Edited by user 23 November 2009 07:58:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage