logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#21 Posted : 03 November 2009 06:58:52(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Can't wait for tomorrow to hop on the tour! So stoked. All of us are really.
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline Regan  
#22 Posted : 05 November 2009 07:59:07(UTC)
Regan

Man

Last night was our first night on the tour. It was great! We arrived early, saw some fans waiting and talked to a lot of them. Signed some of their stuff as well. After we finally got everything we needed on stage well it was show time! If I was new to touring I know I would have been totally nervous. Fuck I'll even admit that I was alittle bit nervous and I had goosebumps going all up and down my body. But nothing bad went wrong(A first). We played mostly new material from the new album. Opened it off with "Report". That's song is starting to catch on with the fans. I'm very glad it is. Hmm nothing else really to say. We did however come up with an intro to a song during soundcheck and hope to work on it some this week. Yeah that's right. We're already writing on this tour and our new album hasn't even been released yet. I'm hoping and I know that this will be the BEST tour I have ever been on. At least I hope. I mean not only do we have the incredible Jakey Comatose but Pilot! I remember when Casting Thin Shadows started. I never got a chance to see Pilot but once we started bringing in some money I finally caught them on tour and it was just amazing. Hands down. They are indeed a huge influence on me. But anyways here is what the setlist will most likely be the first quarter of the tour:

Enfilade/[esc]
Sleep-Apnea
Who Watches The Watchmen?
Alpha/Omega
The Reaper
First Rule Of Fight Club
thecerebral_collection:
Offline old.gregg  
#23 Posted : 05 November 2009 08:58:34(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Requesting a few days off the tour to be with Raven in hospital - sorry to let you down, but would it be possible?

Jakey x
-
Offline Regan  
#24 Posted : 09 November 2009 08:45:15(UTC)
Regan

Man

This tour has been amazing. Even if our good friend Jakey had to leave for a few days. So you know we have been on top of our game when we come out to play! We sort of changed the setlist up to keep things fresh. Here is the setlist you'll probally see for this week:

Sleep-Apnea
Living In Colour
Surburbs
Who Watches The Watchmen?
Alpha/Omega
An Ocean Of Demons
Red Skies
_ExitMusic

thecerebral_collection:
Offline old.gregg  
#25 Posted : 09 November 2009 09:35:59(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Back on track - thanks for the break. Look forward to seeing you all back onstage soon.

- Jakey x
-
Offline Regan  
#26 Posted : 09 November 2009 09:58:33(UTC)
Regan

Man

old.gregg wrote:
Back on track - thanks for the break. Look forward to seeing you all back onstage soon.

- Jakey x

Welcome back! You don't know how nervous we were warming the crowd up with just us opening at first.
-Austin Simmons[Quarantine]
thecerebral_collection:
Offline old.gregg  
#27 Posted : 10 November 2009 04:07:46(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Regan wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

- Jakey x

Welcome back! You don't know how nervous we were warming the crowd up with just us opening at first.
-Austin Simmons[Quarantine]

I don't know why man, you guys put on an awesome live show!

See ya backstage (:
- Jakey
-
Offline gumba  
#28 Posted : 28 November 2009 01:28:24(UTC)
gumba

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Oh shit, sorry we've not been keeping in touch. Spending a lot of our free time working on our next album, wanna make it an absolute cracker (that's generally the plan anyway). (OOC: sorry guys, been mental with final prac and exams. but fuck it, i'm done now and practically a qualified physio).

Great to have the whole tour party back together again, been fucking great so far. With UK and US to come, holy shit, that's gonna go off man.

We'll be shooting a DVD at the Spice Stadium gigs. Tonight though it's all about Madrid. We'll be debuting some new songs now that it's the end of the tour. Tonight we'll be debuting Headlines. We'll even post the lyrics here ahead of time so maybe some of the Spaniards can sing along tonight.

If there’s nowhere to go then I’m already there
Maybe that’s the reason why you’re stealing my air
Who’s to say I’m stupid if I know who you are?
Why can’t it be simple if you shine like a star?
That’s what I asked for, that’s what I’ll get
Just get out of my head, just get out of my head

Headlines, feed the masses with your bullshit
It’s all bullshit
Headlines, give me headlines give me headlines
Give me head

Some days ain’t worth waking up for
Papers stained and fucking boring
I’m so tired, what you in for?
Gun went off it gave no warning

Hold this tableau for a second til it’s stuck in your brain
Or maybe you’d prefer some more of the same
Tape back your ears when you’re trying to meet me
Turn off the TV coz it’s trying to eat me

Headlines, feed the masses with your bullshit
It’s all bullshit
Headlines, give me headlines give me headlines
Give me head

Peace baby peace.

We've been very bad friends, we promise to keep in touch more and we're srry

- Clint Walkingshaw

Edited by user 28 November 2009 01:29:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pilot are: Nick Edmondson (vocals, guitar), Clint Walkingshaw (guitar, vocals), Murrray Catalano (guitar, keys), Andrew Blackwell (bass), Stephen Holland (drums, vocals)

Pants Festival are: Andrew "Rooster" Dunnell (vocals), Kuhilan "Ku" Gounder (guitar), Stephen "Popa" Poepjes (guitar, vocals), Clinton "Gandy" Gandy (bass), Matt Hanson (drums, vocals)

Labrats are: Milton Mitchell (vocals, synths, guitar), Lara Branik (guitar), Liam Mitchell (synths, turntables), Preston Abelford (bass), Bonnie Snell (drums)
Offline Regan  
#29 Posted : 29 November 2009 15:51:24(UTC)
Regan

Man

11:29:09
Sorry we haven't updated anyone but we've been just so much busy. Demoing songs for the next album, planning out our next single, planning out a new co-headlining tour. So much up and coming events it's crazy! But this tour still has been a blast and real fun. "_ExitMusic"/"The Reaper" will be the last and final single. It'll be released as a double single w/ a B-Side. The B-Side will be the track "Rx" which was obviously left off the album. Now we have plans for the next album. We want to go in and record something more experimental but at the same time raw as we can get. We're writing a lot of tracks for this record. We hope to write over 30 this time around. We have this one song called "Walking Through Walls". It's really haunting, fast-tempo, experimental, and hard hitting! Then we have another song called "Amneisa" which is somewhat of like Radioheads "Idioteque"(sp?). We aren't to sure about the new album for now but we are already writing songs for it so it's good to get a head start.

Back to the tour!

It's been great. Fans still eat up the songs from "Rx" live. Alot of fans claim the songs from "Rx" sound better live. If that's true then mission accomplished for us. Not only did we want to create some new tunes that are different but we wanted to record songs that we would have a blast performing live and not a song from the album is boring to play live. At least not right now.

Well I don't really have much to say. More news on the last single soon and on the co-headlining tour we plan to do.

Other then that tootles!

Love,
Regan.
thecerebral_collection: