logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Regan  
#1 Posted : 16 December 2009 07:36:04(UTC)
Regan

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
The Waiting Room is in entirely different band then what you would expect from ex-Fear guitarist Paul Reeves. You would expect the music to be similar to Fear but instead Paul has created a sound that is opposite of what Fear sounds like. The Waiting Room lately have been finding success. They are still touring with punk legends The Prisoners on their final tour but on their last album "Define Gravity" which sold over 2 million copies the band found somewhat success. Now with the release of "The Grey Album" which has already sold over 2 million copies the band are finding themselves much more familar with the success life. Paul Reeves had this to say:

"It's nothing new to me really. Fear had a massive fan base and if this band does to then they must know I'm from Fear or if they are new to who I am then that's a different story. Nothings really changed since this band has pushed through the mainstream lately. Got the same friends, I still write music that I want to write, no money isssues, so everything is real good."

When asked on the future of the band Paul had this to say:
"We plan on, hold up you noticed how I said we and not I right then? Anyways. We plan to maybe record a live album while we're on the road, record a new album, tour again. The next album which we're brainstorming here for right now will most likely be out Spring 2010. I felt as if recording the Grey Album could've came out shitty. I don't think it did but thats what I was scared about the most with. Because we did rush into the studio and recorded the album quick. So for the next album we might do like we did on TGA we might not."

Paul Reeves still won't answer any questions relating to the future of Fear other then that "Alex Sin is an asshole and that's all you need to really know."

Single Tracklist:
01. Letting Go
02. Infra-Red
03. The Frost

You can buy the single here.

Paul Reeves also announced that the next single is to be "Earthquakes & Hurricanes".
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18