logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:48:11(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Reports have been flooding the internet this evening claiming that Gemma Maddison, 20, is expecting another child with her husband, Billy Maddison, 31.

"We were waiting for the 8 week scan before we said anything, but we were so excited. Dean [Keller, Gemma's bandmate] found out, then we had to tell our parents and... well somehow its got out and been leaked on the internet. But yes, it is true. Gemma is 4 weeks pregnant", Billy confirmed over the phone.

The child will be Billy's second child, and Gemma's third. They both already have a biological one-year-old son together, Kai, but Gemma also has a three year old son Caleb, who she adopted with her then boyfriend Dean Keller. While Gemma and Billy are excited about the news, some of Gemma's friends believe this could be a case of too much, too soon.

"I think Gemma will be put under a lot of stress with a third child. She and Billy have only been married a matter of months, and he was only out of prison for a few days when Gemma conceived the new baby. They really have no experience of living together in a long-term stable relationship and they're already running around like headless chickens with two careers and two young boys on the go. Introducing a third is asking for trouble. I think a lot of people are forgetting that Gemma is only a 20 year old girl, and being stuck with an unstable husband and three kids under the age of four is going to be so, so tough on her," a family friend confided.

"Look, despite what other people may think, my relationship with Gemma is stable. We're married, and plan to be for the rest of our lives. Our kids are happy and secure, as will be the new baby. Gemma's very mature for her age, and she wanted this new baby - we've both wanted another baby for months now, and both want a big family. We're very happy together. The people who suggest otherwise are people that haven't seen us at home together. Neither of us could ask for more", Billy added.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 15 December 2009 09:49:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Awww!! Congrats!
Offline GirlSpice  
#3 Posted : 15 December 2009 10:00:08(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Sexy Star: Everyone is pregnant these days, I need to join the club! Congrats! x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline PANIC!  
#4 Posted : 15 December 2009 11:11:27(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Damn! Three kids?! I don't even think I could handle one!"
Ashley Perry: "That's because you hate kids."
Ryan Ross Hernandez: "I don't hate kids, I mean I'm great with your little sisters."
Ashley Perry: "I meant little kids, like toddlers. My sisters are seven and thirteen."
Ryan Ross Hernandez: "It still counts!"
Ashley Perry: "So, you don't hate kids but you tell your girlfriends not to talk about having kids until you're at least thirty."
Ryan Ross Hernandez: "That's completely different. That's called fear of commitment, I have to enjoy my next seven years of bachelor life. Whenever do I have kids I just want one. I was an only-child and I turned out great."
Ashley Perry: "Yeah, lets go with great....."
Ryan Ross Hernandez: "Anyways! Congrats to both Gemma and Billy. I know them both and I know they are great parents."
Ashley Perry: "Congratulations to the Maddison's for their expanding family."
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 15 December 2009 11:38:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Joshy : Neat as! Situation match or what? My first and second coming soon, Bikki's second and third coming soon .... Chrrrist why did I get myself into this!? The due date's less than three months away, and multiples are usually early .... ARG! *runs away screaming*
Bikki : *cuddles Joshy* Whoa, I'm holding three babies here. ;) Anyway, congratulations! You two are amazing parents. Your next child's going to be so lucky.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#6 Posted : 16 December 2009 07:49:43(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Gemma: Thank you all for your kind words :-) We're both really happy about the news! I just wish it hadn't come out so early... you know with the 8 weeks thing...
Billy: It'll be fine!! Plus, it was worth it all coming out just for the looks on Caleb and Kai's faces when we told them! Good luck Joshy! Trust me, having kids is the most amazing thing in the world. Once they're here, you'll know exactly what to do. It all comes naturally.
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline GirlSpice  
#7 Posted : 16 December 2009 08:00:38(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Miss Vanity: Are you sure it's Billy's? Just asking...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 16 December 2009 09:46:00(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Mikki : Perhaps the kid may need its mouth scraped. *Mikki, Molly & Su stare at Chris*
Chris : Hey! I have not, y'know, had any sort of, erm, anything ....
Rachel : MAKE THEM BELIEVE YOU!
Chris : .... unless she got pregnant by bloody telepathy, there's no WAY I could have had anything to do with this conception! And you asking, Mikki, aren't you meant to be my girlfriend or something, not the head of the inquisition?
Mikki : He is SO listening to Rachel. Not fierce, Chris, not fierce.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline The Nimrods  
#9 Posted : 16 December 2009 11:19:42(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Joshy : Neat as! Situation match or what? My first and second coming soon, Bikki's second and third coming soon .... Chrrrist why did I get myself into this!? The due date's less than three months away, and multiples are usually early .... ARG! *runs away screaming*
Bikki : *cuddles Joshy* Whoa, I'm holding three babies here. ;) Anyway, congratulations! You two are amazing parents. Your next child's going to be so lucky.

Jimmy:Wait what?!?!?!
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#10 Posted : 16 December 2009 20:52:19(UTC)
bikz

Woman

The Nimrods wrote:
Jimmy:Wait what?!?!?!

Joshy : It's like this. I think they're mine, you think they're yours and Bikki can't tell what from what now.
Soph : The timing is right for that afterparty. Jimmy's slept with her, protected, Joshy hasn't. The babies are fraternal twins, like Joshy is, and those run in families. I'm sure that the DNA test results will speak for themselves. You've been cheated on, Jimmy, and this should be the final nail in the coffin.
Raven : Of course you'd say that, Miss "I-slept-with-Bikki's-fiancé-because-he-doesn't-know-which-side's-scarred". Why can't you just trust Bikki and Jimmy? They're family! Not to mention that all your "proof" is about as good as the evidence against Billy in the Brisky case, ie. NONE.
Soph : I did sleep with Jimmy. Oh, and the small matter of - how much are you betting that I slept with Jakey t'other night? The stakes are quite high!
Raven : Girl you did NOT just go there.

Edited by user 17 December 2009 00:00:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#11 Posted : 16 December 2009 23:54:41(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

GirlSpice wrote:
Miss Vanity: Are you sure it's Billy's? Just asking...

Gemma: No, you're right. It's yours... Fuck off!! You're always having to rain on somebody elses parade, aren't you? You're a pathetic mess, just leave us alone.
And, Mikki, you're just as bad. And about your own boyfriend as well. You should be ashamed of yourself.
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#12 Posted : 17 December 2009 00:09:44(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Gemma375* wrote:
And, Mikki, you're just as bad. And about your own boyfriend as well. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mikki : What can I do if this guy's wandering between being in love with you and being in love with the voice in his head?
Chris : I am NOT in love with Gemma, or Rachel - I prefer girls who are unmarried and alive, thanks.
Mikki : Bet you got that from her.
Chris : I can have balls of my own, y'know, I don't need a voice to be assertive. What a shame that I'm dating someone so "FIERCE"!
Mikki : Thanks for the compliment.
Chris : It wasn't one. Gemma, just don't listen to Miss Moo or Mr. Vanity. Live your life with Billy and your kids.
Rachel : I had nothing to do with Chris making sense in this conversation. He's Mr. Nice Guy, but not as wimpy as he looks.
UserPostedImage