logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 20 December 2009 07:34:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage

DYNAMITE: THE SUN INTERVIEW

From left to right: Robyn, Vanessa, Victoria, Molly and Samantha

Dynamite talk about their success, future plans, upcoming tour and life.

Q: Hello Dynamite, what an amazing year you have all had, right? Let's just list what you've achieved... just under 10 million single sales, over 7 million album sales, a number one album and single, we could just go on...

Vanessa: It really has been an amazing year for us, we didn't really expect us to just blow up like this and have all these amazing figures, it really is incredible.

Robyn: Well did you expect anything less of us?

Q: Well you're all big fans of GirlSpice, right? How does it feel to be compared to them?

Victoria: It's quite a big comparison! They're such a successful group and to be compared with them is such a huge honour, but we're nowhere near them yet.

Molly: *Laughs uncontrollably* O-M-G WE'RE BEING COMPARED TO GIRLSPICE!

Q: Well you're already getting a better head start, no GirlSpice album has ever passed the 4 million mark and that's something you can all say you've achieved!

Vanessa: To be fair, they weren't around for years and years, there was definitely a chance for them to grow and become even bigger and better but they sadly had to end. It doesn't matter about the figures at the end of the day, they made their mark on pop music and I'd say we have yet to do that.

Q: Why do you think you've all caught on with the public so quickly?

Robyn: Well, I won't lie with you... we're quite good. Very good. We have the whole package to become the next pop icons!

Molly: HAHHAHA, ROBYN! YOU'RE SO UP YOURSELF!! I just think we're all really nice and the public is really nice and I think it's really nice that we're having this amazing, fantastic, great, brilliant success! YAY!

Samantha: Oh, would you two give it a rest.

Q: How do you feel about the competition? For example, The Chickmunk Girls

Robyn: Who?

Vanessa: Sorry about her, I love them, they have just had the most amazing success this year and they really deserve it, they're a fantastic group.

Victoria: Definitely agree with Van, I actually own a few of their albums!

Q: Now we've been hearing that you're back in the studio, how is the new album coming along?

Molly: OH I REALLY LIKE THE MUSIC! IT IS REALLY FUNKY AND ALL THAT!! *Laughs really loud for ages*

*Samantha slaps her over the head lightly as Molly gives her an evil glare*

Samantha: It's coming along really well, I'd say that it's our most experimental work to date, there's a bit of pop, a bit of rock, electronica, some dubstep, some-

Molly: STEPWHAT?

Samantha: Forget it.

Q: What's the lead single to the album like?

Robyn: It's brilliant, it's a track called "Attention Whore" and it's a really fun synthpop track, something our fans are used to, not too different.

Q: And we're waiting on that world tour, when will that be announced?

Vanessa: I would say around the time when the album is out, we're really excited about it and we're already gathering ideas and just in the early stages of rehearsal, we can't wait to meet our fans and tour the world with our music.

Q: So what will you girls be doing this Christmas?

Robyn: I'm staying home with my family, you think I'm spending it with these nutcases?

Victoria: Thanks for that, I think we're all just spending it with our families and we'll meet up again in the new year to continue work with the album and rehearse for the upcoming tour.

Q: So what do you all want for Christmas?

Molly: OOH! ME FIRST! I W-

*Robyn covers Molly's mouth as Molly stops talking*

Robyn: I've had enough of your screaming, Molly. Shut it.

Samantha: I'd like a bit of peace and quiet.

Victoria: I've had all I've really ever wanted for this year, so I'm not that bothered with what I get!

Vanessa: I wouldn't mind a copy of our own album! I've always wondered what it's like to receive a Dynamite gift for a birthday or Christmas so maybe this could be my chance, haha!

Q: And finally, what other plans have you got for next year?

Samantha: Well we're supposed to be the featured act for the next Spice Magazine which is coming next year which is very exciting! Obviously we've got the new album and tour and we're in talks for something else which we can't talk about yet but it's all very exciting.

Dynamite's third album is in stores next year.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 20 December 2009 10:26:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Kathy (The Chickmunk Girls): Aww, we appreciate you saying that about us, we like your music as well especially the R&B jamz! Girl Group Power! Whoop! Whoop!