logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2009 21:06:28(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Merry Christmas guys, we are already out here at The Den helping the coordinators to set up the place for the big Christmas Party later on.. Just wanted to remind you guys living here in Teignmouth to check this party out! There would be food and drinks, games, and live bands with us being the main act for only £5.99! So I wasn't really supposed to be blogging today but I felt bored, band practice would still be at 2 so i thought about blogging. Just wanted to share with you guys what are my expectations for the band next year. I think 2010 would be a great year for the band, I'm expecting a lot of gigs and hope to catch the attention of big bands out there to get us as supporting acts, it could build up our skills at performing live. I also hope that the radio stations where we sent our demo tape to would play our songs, it would make us feel really happy, also our album might come out sometime in February or March. So those are my expectations for the band on the year 2010, what do you guys expect of us for next year?
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage