logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 28 December 2009 01:31:49(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Troy felt sweat dripping from his face, he suddenly lost the confidence he once had, he never thought the club would be full of so many people. He really felt he was going to faint or just give up. The club was full of people he didn't know and he was afraid they didn't like their music and might get beaten up by some drunk TVIV fanguys outside of the venue. Kieran Marks of The Verdict Is Vengeance gave him some advice that really inspired him,"Its your music and you should never be ashamed of it, dont mind the crowd just mind the way you play your song and you would do great".He took one last sip of beer and ran into the stage with his confidence back and he was ready to rock. Tristan gave the cue for their first song Negative and Carl began his guitar arpeggios and JPC began the smooth bassline of the song. Troy began singing the song in his gentle voice which would slowly lead to a more brutal chorus with JC playing his guitar on heavy distortion. The people were kind enough to clap for the band after the song. The set went on with the energetic, riff oriented, Bring Me Down;the simple melody of Oxygen; the eerie feel of Comatose;the punkish Sick and Tired;and other songs the band had been writing for the past months.Slowly the band gained respect from the audience as they began to cheer for the band, and this filled the band with energy they never had before. They wanted to go longer with the show but they only had one song left so they put all of their energy, anger, and power into their last song Strike. The song begins with a slow blues-style riff from Carl and a simple bassline from JPC followed by some cymbal action from Tristan and creepy synthesizer sounds from JC. Troy begins to sing in a soft voice gradually building up to a beautiful chorus. Unexpectedly, Carl and JC begin to go aggresive on their guitars, with JPC looking angry but keeping a calm atmosphere, Tristan begins smashing on the cymbals, and Troy screams into the mic leading to the heavy side of the song. Carl does the riff on Drop D with JC playing his guitar like an animal on heavy distortion, JPC keeps his cool while Tristan just keeps smashing on the drums maintaining perfect beat. Troy begins to sing aggressively and sees the crowd jumping to the song, he felt real good. At the middle part where the solo would begin, Troy suddenly jumped on to the audience with the audience catching him and bringing him to all sides of the room. They continue the song with Troy being squeezed in the crowd and fought his way through the crowd to get back on stage just about time the song ended. This was a good way to finish their gig and a good way for TVIV to begin theirs, Kieran tapped Troy's back and congratulated him for a great job with Troy nodding back, he was so tired and felt that he wanted to sleep. JPC noticed his face was a bit pale when he suddenly fell to the ground. The band rushed him to the hospital in their tour van...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

OOC: feedback would be highly appreciated, and if you got any tips for me, just write it below..

Edited by user 28 December 2009 21:50:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#2 Posted : 28 December 2009 03:57:19(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason - Wow. Amazing performance man. can't wait to see you on tour, if you keep it like that, you'll outperform us!

OOC: Amazing RP dude :)
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#3 Posted : 28 December 2009 04:05:45(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Laurelles1 wrote:
Jason - Wow. Amazing performance man. can't wait to see you on tour, if you keep it like that, you'll outperform us!

Thanks, it all just came out of my head while i was writing it.. I didnt even expect the hospital part, it all just happened..
But thank you very much, glad you liked it..
zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 28 December 2009 04:15:59(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
troy211619 wrote:
Thanks, it all just came out of my head while i was writing it.. I didnt even expect the hospital part, it all just happened..

OOC : Best way to write. ;) The only tip I have is splitting it up into short paragraphs to make it a bit more readable - apart from that, great roleplaying!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Aj  
#5 Posted : 28 December 2009 05:22:09(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
troy211619 wrote:
Laurelles1 wrote:

But thank you very much, glad you liked it..

ooc: Kewl roleplay mate :) I didn't expect such a noob to be so good. Silenced Jokes ;) Naa but really good roleplay, like Bikz said though split it into paragraphs, maybe through some super-cool-font-editing-things-like-this-and-this and you'll be well on your way to being as fucking awesome as me. Jk :P
Offline troy211619  
#6 Posted : 28 December 2009 18:14:43(UTC)
troy211619

Man

CONTINUATION...

As the tour van parked outside the hospital, Carl and JPC carried Troy inside. Luckily, the hospital had a few patients and Troy was immediately attended to and was brought in a room. After a few minutes the doctor went out and informed the band that Troy collapsed because of too much stress and needed to take a rest, this was hard to accept since they were on tour. The band went inside Troy's room where he was resting at and they talked about how they would be doing the next gig.

Troy convinced Carl that he should take Troy's place just for the next gig and Troy would just show up on the gig after, Carl thought about it for minutes and said "Yes". Troy had a smile on his face as he began to close his eyes and take a rest. Just as they left the hospital door, The Verdict Is Vengeance showed up and Kieran asked what happened to Troy, JPC explained the incident to Kieran and they could see his expression, Kieran was really worried."Would this affect the tour?" asked Kieran with a worried face. "Not at all", said Tristan,"Carl would be taking his place while he's gone, Carl has a nice voice but not as confident as Troy is, but we think he can handle it, right Carl?". "Yeah, I could totally handle it." said Carl. Kieran's face began to light up, "Okay, see you guys tomorrow". JPC just nodded back as the band went inside the tour van. "Are you sure you could do it Carl?" asked JC. "I could, just trust me on this guys", Carl replied but deep inside, he was nervous. JC responded with a nod as the tour van began to make its way to Norwich for the next gig.

OOC:RP for the next gig will come in two hours..

Edited by user 28 December 2009 21:52:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zicon wrote:

Aj wrote:

Liam

UserPostedImage