logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 30 December 2009 07:35:00(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Firecracker 47 lead vocalist Joshua Ginger Firecracker proudly SCREAMED today - "WE'RE NOT SPLITTING UP!"

The band, who had been together less than a year and were formed from the ashes of The Nightside Bikithan Cat Collective plus a reality TV winner and his sister, were planning to split up for good. On top of home and media commitments for Joshy and James, band commitments for Mikki (not any more - I don't care if my boss's deputy boss was in the band, I'm pleased to say that All Time Low wannabes In The Cold You Look So Fierce turned to dust), James D. Kairiri and Misty 'Mikki' Moo just weren't getting on.

"We've clashed from the beginning," says James, "and why we started working together is beyond me, but we're willing to sort it out." The band's chemistry isn't what it was - it's clear that Roxy and Mikki just aren't as musically talented as the boys. James disagrees. "They were both brand new at what they played, give 'em a break!"

UserPostedImage
Firecracker 47; were you missing them already?

So, that's it. One more jazz band in the world - and Joshy Firecracker's cute face (or, rather, cute third facelift) on our screens again.

[article by S. C. Cruz-Bishop for Delta Tau Entertainment news]
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence