logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 30 December 2009 03:20:13(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
On their way to the next gig, Reckoner began practicing in the tour van. They have been touring for three days but it was all good, their gigs have been great, they have gained new fans with their music, practiced their live performance skills(its always been Troy's dream to win a Best Live Band award) and most of all, expressed their music to others and had fun with it. After practice, Carl brought up the question, "Do you think we'd make it big? I mean even if it was just the UK we'd be touring it would be fine for me, all i wanted to do was just to be in a band, you know play music, i never expected we would be touring and all, and this is just great."

Carl was still about to speak when Troy told him to keep quiet as he increased the volume of the radio. "Okay, and that was Mind with the song "Amber Is The New Red, now a few weeks ago, someone sent us this demo tape coming from a band named Reckoner. So the whole week our musical experts examined the songs on the tape and they found one song which was suitable for radio play, this is Reckoner with the song Negative", "Oh shit that's our song man!" Troy began cheering like a maniac, it was pretty big for him and the band that their song be played. At the gig they were about to play in, the whole place was packed, it was normal for the band to get nervous but now the crowd saw a more confident Reckoner.

"Okay guys, we are a band called Reckoner", Troy was interrupted by a loud cheer coming from the crowd, they were requesting for Negative, the people seemed to like the song after hearing it on the radio, this flattered the band."You guys want Negative?" *crowd cheers* "Then we'd be happy to give you Negative!!" The crowd cheers loudly but quickly faints as Carl begins to play the guitar, the crowd sways as the song begins to slowly possess them. As the song came to an end, the crowd cheered even louder. It gave Troy the feeling that Negative would be something great, a boost in their musicality and their career, this song could change their lives forever..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline troy211619  
#2 Posted : 30 December 2009 19:38:27(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
OOC:maybe i wont be posting for the rest of the year(which includes today and tomorrow) since i'm busy for the holiday, just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, and stay tuned to my posts because next year my RPing would be better and the journey of my band really begins with the release of their first single and some other stuff which would happen next year..
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage