logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TheCDs  
#21 Posted : 01 January 2010 06:48:52(UTC)
TheCDs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The final lineup is posted.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline TheCDs  
#22 Posted : 01 January 2010 06:49:55(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
troy211619 wrote:
Guys, our RP might come late depending on the time you guys would begin, I would be posting my RP at about 8:00AM(EST)

OOC: It doesn't need to be on time, if you can get it posted by the 2nd that would be just fine with me.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Shade202  
#23 Posted : 01 January 2010 17:50:48(UTC)
Shade202

Jonathan: Slaytanik would love to play.
Offline Captain Insano  
#24 Posted : 01 January 2010 18:56:10(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Shade202 wrote:
Jonathan: Slaytanik would love to play.

Have you been in a coma?

Tomi

Edited by moderator 01 January 2010 22:23:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Captain Insano  
#25 Posted : 01 January 2010 22:58:51(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
It was the event that everyone had been dreading…a live appearance from THE INFIDELS!...even worse, it was all FOR A GOOD CAUSE!...what the hell is with this booming voice over??...A gigantic hyrdraulic driven statue of BENDER!…tussling with ZOMBIE HITLER!....ok, now, shut the fuck up, this is tedious!... …

As the gigantic edifice to drunken madness and zombified holocausts inexorably grind their way into prominence on the main stage, following a mind blowing thrashified technical prog fest from Insolent Paradox, all members burst from behind the statues, with Tomi tripping over the base of the statue because again he was drunker than a skunk. ‘I’ve got no idea where the hell we are but…how the fuck are you doing…errr…ahh…Chicago??’ screams Tomi into the microphone attached to his pissy Cassio keyboard. A hail of donatable items such as tinned food and second hand baby clothes are hurled in the direction of the stage, the crowd boos loudly.

Undeterred, Tomi kicks off with a brand new song, reputed to be off up coming album reputedly entitled ‘Dean Keller and His Sandy Vagina’ called ‘Hot Beef Injection’ which is a savage, grinding blend of post modern art grind, complete with triangles and tambourines. They have 45 minutes to play their set which may mean some 45 songs all up as they rarely write songs longer than a minute. However the next song is a soppy love ballad, a slow, melancholic lusting track, a blend of futurist doom and the Bee Gees called ‘Gay for Rick Fisher’ before they launch into an apocalyptic flavoured retro doom funk number paying homage to the Great Satan….BENDER!!...Huge flames of fire erupt from the rear end of the giant statue that singe everything behind as classic track ‘That’s not a UFO…That’s My Ass!’ is blurted furiously out the speakers and onto the undignified crowd. The band whizz by (and also whizz on the amp stack) another ten songs in a blink of an eye, except for the comparitvely epic ‘Homosexuals Are Supposed to be Nice People but they Make Fun of My Shoes’. Tomi finds time to air an incredible rare acoustic number entitled ‘Kamikaze Kate Gave me AIDS’

A handful of punters are moshing furiously to the ‘noise’ but are quickly set upon by the crowd. Seeing his mofos attacked, Tomi launches Eric Cantona style into the melee only to knock himself out on the railings set up to segregate the unwashed from the unwashed musicians on the stage. The Infidels! rarely shower or bath…or practice hygiene at all and on this occasion the barricades were set well back so it was a hell of a jump from Kosari.

By now a fully fledged riot has begun, security guards were last seen lounging around smoking joints and guitarist Jenny Donkeypunch has picked up Tomi’s Cassio, hurled it headlong into the melee and herself jumped to the fray, guitar swinging, handbag crushing skulls before order is mysteriously restored when a booming voice ‘DESTROY ALL HUMANS!’ emanates from the statue. Slightly frightened and a little weirded out, the crowd retreats, the band drags a now conscious but injured Kosari back onto the stage as Guadelope begins furiously blasting away to their legendary ode to the Taliban 'Sad Story of Infidel American Soldiers Illegal Donkey Sex Slave Trade and Its Impact on My Ability to Harvest Opium' which sees a now animated Kosari bounding across the stage and yelling imcomprehensibily whilst Donkeypunch busts out a squealing solo. Also from that fabulous album ‘I Wanted to be a Suicide Bomber…but Osama Wanted me to Pay Union Fees’ is the blistering anti US tirade, ‘Those American Soldiers Raped My Donkey’ that has elicited a rather sizeable movement down in the pit, but it appears to be a rather fat man with hotdogs in both hands and a massive beer hat glued to his head forcing his way to the front to shout obscenities between gobs full of frankfurts.

‘You fucking hippies and your good causes…here’s one for ya’ blurts Tomi, looking to several of the festival promoters who are standing safely across the other side, arms crossed and a rather ‘One is NOT FUCKING AMUSED’ look about them. ‘Everytime You Masturbate, God Kills an African Orphan’ a pummelling, prime, poorly played piece of Power Grind Pop that infuriates some of the audience. All of a sudden the power is cut and Tomi is left standing their screaming into a dead mic. ‘YOUR CAUSE SUCKS…FUCK THE POOR PEOPLE’ and hurls his mic into the seething mass, hitting the fat man on the head. He kicks the statue of Bender but succeeds in breaking his toe and the statue inexplicably catches on fire. Every so quickly, the band flee the stage and the festival.

Hot Beef Injection
Gay For Rick Fisher
Gay Sailor Invasion
Achmed and His Amazing Improvised Roadside Explosive Device
Invasion Invasion
We Were Promised Death Kitteh’s
An Ode to Bob Ross’ Afro (I Want to Stick My Dick In It)
Achmed and His Amazing Technicolour Suicide Belt
Smart Bomb on a Hot Tin Roof
A Holiday In Baghdad
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Fallujah
Homosexuals Are Supposed to be Nice People but they Make Fun of My Shoes
Kamikaze Kate Gave me AIDS
Sad Story of Infidel American Soldiers Illegal Donkey Sex Slave Trade and Its Impact on My Ability to Harvest Opium
Those American Soldiers Raped My Donkey
Everytime You Masturbate God Kills an African Orphan
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline troy211619  
#26 Posted : 02 January 2010 02:45:39(UTC)
troy211619

Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Troy goes up to the mic as the band prepares their instruments, "Hello Indianapolis!", the people have never heard of Reckoner but they were kind enough to cheer for the foreign band. "We are a band called Reckoner, and this is the first gig we have ever done outside of our home country the United Kingdom, it's a pleasure to be here anyway!" the crowd cheers as Troy begins to grab the acoustic guitar. "This is a song we wrote, its called Oxygen" the crowd claps as JC begins the simple piano melody, Troy begins to sing in a soft, gentle voice as the band begin to play. The crowd was amazed at the song's simplicity yet powerful impact. Troy gently put his acoustic down as he grabbed his Les Paul. Carl then begins to play arpeggios on his guitar's eerie synth-like sound, the intro to Comatose. The band played it very well with good reception from the audience.

As JC stood up from the piano chair to grab his Telecaster, Troy began introducing their next song,their to-be-successful, Negative. The crowd cheered as Carl began playing his clean arpeggios and Troy singing in his 'gentle' voice. The crowd cheered even louder as the song came to the chorus, the part where JC and Troy would play their guitars in heavy distortion, because of the way the band played their song with great emotion, the same emotion it gives to the crowd. As the song came to an end, Troy thanked the crowd for their warm acceptance to the band. The set continued with 4 more songs, all receiving positive reactions from the crowd. As their last song, Strike, came to an end, the crowd cheered at the top of their lungs for they have never seen such energy for such a short set; and obviously, they liked it. "Thank you very much Indianapolis for the love, watch out for the next band Clear Vision, really great band, thank you again and hope to see you guys soon!!", Troy said as the crowd responded positively. The band walked out of the stage as the crowd begged for more of Reckoner.

OOC: Please put some feedback or tips to improve my RP, thank you!
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#27 Posted : 02 January 2010 02:59:18(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
"Kamikaze Kate Gave Me AIDS" - I fucking love Tomi Kosari .... not enough to actually give him AIDS, not like Stacy Blitz loves Bender, but a fair amount.
Fucking amazing show and I'll make sure to get me a copy of "Dean Keller And His Sandy Vagina".
-Kamikaze Kate, Madbirds

DID BENDER RECOVER FROM THE FIRE!!!???!?!? TELLLLLL MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Stacy Blitz, Madbirds
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Laurelles1  
#28 Posted : 02 January 2010 05:32:58(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." Jason was fretting. Mind were 3 hours late due to delays in travel (OOC: Sorry, I was out :/) and it seemed that they wouldn't make it in time. "Run, dude, run! We need to get there as quickly as possible." So, there they were, sprinting to drop there bags and shit off at the hotel, while still attempting to try and not gatecrash the show.

They made it just in time. Sure, they were a few hours late, but not late enough to disturb the headlining act. "Yeah, you see it wasn't our fault... our plane..." As Robert went to try and explain it all to the organisers, the rest of the band appeared on the stage and were lapping up attention as they waited for Robert to appear once more. "Sorry for our timing guys. We didn't expect to be this late. Yeah, we're sorry. We. Are. MIIIIIIND!!" They said abruptly before breaking off into their new song "Amber is the New Red" As late as they were to the show, the crowd seemed to be taking it all in pretty much the same. "We want to see a bit more moshing here, come on! You can beat some pasty Brits, right?"

The crowd were in a huge circle pit as Aaron suddenly burst into the opening riff of "Cascade of Blood" Although a majority of the crowd here were oblivious to who these guys were, they were reacting like they'd been lifelong fans and Mind were clearly lapping it all up. "You guys fucking rock! We had to cancel the first gig of our tour to come here..." Harry said from his microphone. "We're going to do a bit of a more soft song here. I expect your lighters to be up in the air. Or phones, I don't give a fuck. This is a new song called "My Fall From Grace" The song begun with a simplistic melodic riff from Aaron, before going into an all out epic riff with the drums and bass suddenly bursting into life. This was a rare song for Mind, keeping epic and melodic at the same time and this kept for the whole 6 minutes it was going on. The crowd were obeying the band, putting any illuminative equipment they had on, even though some were still moshing for no apparent reason.

"Nice! Since we're in trouble, we can only squeeze in one more song for now." Sniggered Jason "This. is. Blasphemy!" As the song continued, Aarons string broke. Getting a filthy look from Jason and Harry, he quickly got another one from the roadies. "Thank fuck for that." He muttered underneath his breath as the solo suddenly commenced.

They had done it. They completed the gig without being beaten up by one person and not getting lynched for breaking a string. "Thankyou my good people! See ya again soon. For now, here's Clear Vision, a band we're supporting soon, bye bye!" Robert said as he got up from his drums. They smash their instruments (Apart from Aaron who's still in deep shit for that guitar) and leave the stage glowing. The crowd were ecstatic and kept on moshing for the remainder of the night.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bdylan88  
#29 Posted : 02 January 2010 06:51:14(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Marc Rolan and Autoplane & The Hearts Bizarre take the stage for the last time! Marc heads to the mic.

Marc: HELLO! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The crowd roars with excitement

Marc: I ain't much for speeches but as you all know this will be the last time, we, Autoplane & The Hearts Bizarre will take the stage. We just want to thank you, the fans, for being the best god damn fans we could ask for!

The crowd, once again, roars with approval. The energy is thick.

Marc: Our album. Our only album (laughs) is on its way to selling 3 million copies! So in celebration let us JAM!

The Crowd roars. The band begins to play the electro-rock song Labyrinth Of Love, followed by Superior and finally close with Death Letter Blues

I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline HellRaider  
#30 Posted : 02 January 2010 06:53:14(UTC)
HellRaider

Man

Dark stage. Above the cheering crowd sounds an orchestral intro. The crowd roars with excitement for this sound is never heard before. As drummer Anders and keyboardist Alfredo enter the stage the crowd goes wild. TP's first live performance since last year (yes, pun intended) is a fact. Anders counts down on his hi-hats, Alfredo takes over the tape with his battery of keyboards and from nowhere a roaring chord rises above everything. A roar, an explosion, and the rest of the band runs onstage. Pauli's bass is buzzing, and the tandem of Freddy and Daniel is at their top. The crowd is mad, they didn't know the band planned on playing new songs. Giorgio spits out his venom in the form of words:

I come and bind you to my chains of the darkness
The pain will corrupt your soul
Destroyed by the silence in your twisted mind
At the gates of despair no-one is safe

UserPostedImage
Anders

The lightning-fast song stimulates the crowd to form immense moshpits, a trademark of Transferium Project. The heat from the flames bursting out of the stage is affecting no-one. At the end of the song, it becomes clear that TP didn't just chose for flames at the frontstage. Flames are bursting out off ALL sides of the stage, bottom, top and sides.

Giorgio
: Thank you! First of all, we want to wish you all a happy new year. Good luck to you all and stay metal. How did you like the song? *crowd cheers* That one was called At The Gates Of Despair and it will open our new album Out Of Nothing. This one is a bit older. Quite a bit actually. It's from Reincarnation and it's called The Bastard Christ!!
UserPostedImage
Alfredo

From there on the performance only gets better. From the thrashing The Bastard Christ (I won't believe those godforsaken lies anymore) to the scorching By Sins Be Driven (You are the infamous and the breed!!). The band plays two other new songs, the symphonic No Prayers Left-esque Dream Oblivion and the progressive sympho-trasher Equation Of Damnation. A lot of attention is given to The Necro Codex trilogy, the most symphonic albums TP have made.
UserPostedImage
Daniel

The stage show is elaborate as never before. Firecrackers soaring above the crowd, exploding amps and various other effects.
After an hour and a half the show and festival are over. The fans are satisfied and are left hungry for more.
UserPostedImage
Giorgio

UserPostedImage
Pauli

UserPostedImage
Freddy

Setlist:
At The Gates Of Despair
The Bastard Christ
Arise From The Grave
Dawn Of Destruction
Laid To Rest In A Desolated Grave