logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2010 02:11:18(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Today, Fern Mason and - Mason Mason's children, known as "you, me and six", turn one year old. Happy birthday to Aiden, Brendon, Caleb, Jasey, Kaeli and Peyton, enjoy your snow party! But what is it like being the child of a rockstar? Fern Mason tells all ....

UserPostedImage
Fern Mason .... not your usual kind of mother, or daughter!

The sextuplets are the children of Fern Mason, senior manager of Dark Blue Music, and her husband Mason, formerly of the band Tom o' Bedlam. But that's not all .... Fern herself is my daughter-in-law! Fern is the oldest child of Jimmy Cruz-Bishop, and his first wife, a legend in music, Kirsty Cruz-Bishop. Fern, 21, talks on what it's like being the child of a famous person, and what it'll be like for her own kids!

"What can I say? I had a normal childhood, for a weird kid," says Fern. "My parents were rich, yes, but they weren't famous until Mum died. Then everyone was like, what was it like being the daughter of Kirsty, was she an alkie, was she on drugs, did your dad kill her, and all this other crap that people never cared about before." Fern hesitates a little at the memory. She is clearly upset, but does not cry. It's not her style. "I just wanted to be left alone," she says. "I mean, didn't you feel like that when Elliot crashed your car and killed himself, and everyone was on your back about it? Did you really want to talk about it?" No comment.

Are you proud to have Jimmy and Kirsty as your parents? I ask her. "Yes," she replies. "OK, so maybe I don't agree with everything that Dad does now -" I wonder if that includes me - "but I love the fact that my parents are behind the madcore movement. They had a vision of mixed genre music becoming popular, and they didn't let go."

So, now on to the Mason children. Advantages and disadvantages of being the child of famous people? "Money is a big advantage, everyone's going to say that first," Fern continues. "Masey and I are pretty well-off, considering my background and our jobs. Also, people love celebrities, FACT. So you aren't going to be the loser kid! And if you want to be famous in the future, your family knows people.
"Disadvantages - well, people are going to keep badgering you, and if you're the child of a disliked celeb, that's gonna suck. It's not the life for a kid wanting a quiet life. And finally, an advantage AND disadvantage specific to the Masons - there's a lot of you!"

Thankyou, Fern Mason, and happy birthday again to you, me and six! If any famous parents, or famous children, have anything to add, let us know.

[article by S. C. Cruz-Bishop for Delta Tau Entertainment]

Edited by user 10 January 2010 04:23:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence