logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline troy211619  
#1 Posted : 10 January 2010 21:10:30(UTC)
troy211619

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Screeching and weeping guitar riffs, vocals filled with heavy emotion packed in a box and ready to explode, lyrics that pierce through the inside and suddenly steals your heart, isn't this Radiohead? NO!NO!NO! This is Reckoner, a new alternative rock quintet ready to take the world by storm composed by the energetic yet shy vocalist, Troy, soft spoken lead guitarist, JC, cool and calm bassist, JPC, cheery rhythm guitarist, Carl, and serious looking drummer, Tristan. These 5 young lads began their career after being signed into Suicide Records by the president himself, Mr. Kieran Marks."I saw this ad of a new record label called Suicide Records about a month ago outside of the local police station after getting into a brawl at a pub. I thought of auditioning the band and so we took our shot and finally got signed", recalls Troy."It was all coming fast, after being signed; Kieran,who is also the frontman of The Verdict Is Vengeance, took us as support for their UK Tour, it was the best Christmas gift we had". And now, after being just another band from under the basement to one of UK's yet-to-rise stars, the band are ready to dominate."Just after we got signed, we already released demo tapes to different radio stations in London and the rest of southern England, after a few weeks, we heard our song Negative being played at local radio stations and then in Radio 1, we then got a call from Kieran Marks calling us to the studio 5 days ago,then BAM!!! We began recording our debut single and album, it was all really that fast." Okay, we have heard some critics calling you "a rip off Radiohead and Muse", what would you like to say to these critics? "Ah, uhmmm... I would gladly tell them to fuck off and walk away like nothing happened." There you have it, one of the country's rising bands, whether you love them or hate them they will always be who they are and won't give a fuck about what others say, cheers to Reckoner!.
zicon wrote:
So what is Role Play all about, Imagination?

Aj wrote:
I don't dislike pop, I dislike bad music.

Liam

UserPostedImage