logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Historyy7  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2010 13:01:36(UTC)
Historyy7

Groups: Registered

Hello and welcome to the new Ijsje. Vuur. website!!!
Our old website was destroyed so we needed a new one.

Here is a little info:

Founded:2008 in Amsterdam
Genre:Progcore
Members:
Victor León-Rhythm Guitar, Lead Vocals, Piano, Cello, Viola(Recordings)
Art Bakker-Lead Guitar, Piano
Alexander Oningevuld-Drums, Percussion
Giorgios Panatinaikos-Bass Guitar, Vocals
João Sanções-Saxophone(Sometimes), Lead Guitar, Percussion, Viola(Concerts)

Album/Single News:
Jan. 09-"The Autocrat's Wife" single was released
Jan. 10-"The Autocrat's Wife" went to the top 40 in Europe and the UK
Jan. 09,Jan. 10-Band announces double disc album, "Tyrant of Democracy" and "Rise of a Nation"
Band News:
Jan. 10-Band announces a hiatus after the release of thier next two albums
Label News:

Edited by user 03 July 2010 07:43:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:
What am I not allowed to start a record label? Because if not I will delete it.

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:
Should I change the name? If so I will. It's no trouble at all.

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):
Record Label: Molotov Records (2009-2010), Anti-Pop Records (2010-present)

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Anti-Pop (2010-present)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)
Label: Independent

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records

Offline Historyy7  
#2 Posted : 13 January 2010 07:24:06(UTC)
Historyy7

Victor: Yes it is true. Ijsje. Vuur. will be on a hiatus after our double-disc album (Tyrant of Democracy and Rise of a Nation) is released. We have been wanting to have a little break to just be....well..normal people for a while. I'am starting a small project intitled The Enders with my good friends, David Sanchez (Drums), already a member of Ijsje. Vuur. João Sanções (Guitar), and my girlfriend Christina White (Bass Guitar). We will be playing what Ijsje. Vuur. originally sounded like (Metal/Political) and nothing more. Don't expect a long hiatus or a short one for that matter we will get back together when we get back together.
Art: MIJ ben heen-en-weer geloop voor zitten portie Winnaar stormloop onze zegeltje Anti - Knal , en MIJ waarschijnlijk gewoon zitten gedoe zeer verder.
Victor: Uh......sorry he doesn't speak much english. I will translate. What he said was " I am going to be helping Victor run our label, Anti-Pop, and I probably wont be doing much else."
João: I'll be working with Victor on the project. Hope you will help support us!
Alexander:.........*snore*......
Victor: Sorry he sleeps a lot when we aren't recording or touring.
Giorgios: No comment.
Victor: Uhmm......okay......he doesn't like to talk very much but, I think he might be helping the label to. But I am not sure.
Giorgios: No comment.
Victor Okay.....well hope you all still support us no matter what we do.

Edited by user 13 January 2010 07:27:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bikz wrote:
Antipop? Is this back to the beginning or what? Midnight/Mythic got more artists than you! WE PWNZ :D

Historyy7 wrote:

bikz wrote:
No, you are allowed to start a label. Never mind me, I'm being all nostalgic and mad. The first label I knew of was called Antipop, and it had the most artists at the time.

Historyy7 wrote:

bikz wrote:
It's OK, I'm talking like 2005 labels, maybe before, the founder's probably dead by now. If not, I can arrange that .... *rolls up sleeves* :P not really, it doesn't matter.

Bands:
Ijsje. Vuur. (Progcore(Punk, Progressive, Classical))(Think Beethoven meets Tool meets Bullet For My Valentine):

Acute Paranoia (Progcore, Goth Punk)(Think Lacuna Coil meets Mastodon)(In Roleplay Only)

The Enders (Alternative Metal)(Think System of a Down and Tool)(In Roleplay Only)

Evinco Est Validus (Art Punk, Avant-Progressive Rock, Melodic Hardcore) (Defunct)

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records

Offline Historyy7  
#3 Posted : 15 January 2010 12:06:14(UTC)
Historyy7

Great news everyone the single "Eco-Warfare" is starting on the right path to be a hit. Just look:

Asia: 107
Aus/NZ: 105
North Am: 41
South Am: 30
Canada: 60
Europe: 20
UK: 31
World: 46

All our fans should be proud of themselves for helping us pick that single which is getting popular every second! Thank You All!!
bikz wrote:

Historyy7 wrote:

bikz wrote:

Historyy7 wrote:

bikz wrote:

Bands:

Record Labels:
Anti-Pop Records