logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marksy  
#1 Posted : 21 February 2010 10:36:17(UTC)
Marksy

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Although The Verdict Is Vengeance only released the debut album Liberation at the end of 2010, the band have already began recording for a new EP. You would have thought that the band would want to take a well earned break before a series of tours with Welsh post-hardcore band Chimera, in May. This is not the case as vocalist and frontman Kieran Marks has said via his twitter account:

@KieranSuicide wrote:
Back in the studio, this place feels like my home.

With the band then confirming an EP would be released in March, as the band have been planning new material since gaining new secondary vocalist Sam Maine. With Liberation selling over a million copies and breaking into the top 20, the band are hoping that this release will build on that. Rumours have been spreading that the band have been working with the unsigned band I Spy Mudkipz, A new rave band from London. Although the band has not confirmed this, and have been asking for artists who want to feature on some of the songs. The EP is due to be a strange mix of alternative rock and post-hardcore, with hints of pop punk all mixed in.

The band has also accounced that the songs on the EP will be; 'You Love Yourself, But I Want To Leave', 'Three Steps Forward', 'What I Want?', 'Summer', 'Twist In The Tale', 'Crash Down' as well as exclusive iTunes only tracks that are yet to be conformed.

Updates from the studio are to be expected as is the title and album artwork.