logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<123124125126127>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2481 Posted : 03 July 2019 07:33:12(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Camillo [Chicago's real name] looks over the menu and lets out an audible sigh. He loves his food but this fancy overpriced stuff is not for him at all. The bizarre and pretentious food items don't help him feel any more at home. A burger or some pizza would help take the edge off, not this fine dining crap he can barely pronounce. After a few more minutes pondering and indecisively edging on his seat, Camillo eventually gives up the ghost and gets up to leave. He'll catch a bite somewhere else later on. Even walking through the dining area, he feels rather out of place as it's filled with stuffy looking businessmen who are dressed way smarter and sharper than Camillo in his black sweats and hoodie. As he goes to leave, he accidentally bumps into Chris, not recognising him at first due to his casual appearance. "Sorry, man..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#2482 Posted : 03 July 2019 08:00:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"No Problem," Chris said about to turn away but then he here's an audible growl from Camillo stomach or his stomach he couldn't tell he didn't eat breakfast unless you count those tiny crackers with cheese between them breakfast. Trying to hold in his laughter He sees guys in business suits walk by through the front door and Chris quickly turns and somewhat tucks between Camillo and the bar. As they leave Chris gives a sigh of relief looking over to see if they were gone. "Sorry bout that, are you hungry?" He asked wondering if the guy wanted to get something to eat.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2483 Posted : 03 July 2019 08:18:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You could tell?" Camillo asks, holding his stomach, totally surprised by how audible his rumbles are. He's about to continue walking off when Chris blatantly makes an attempt to hide from a bunch of guys in suits which intrigues Camillo and ignites his ever curious mind. Is this man in trouble? Is he an undercover cop? Camillo still has no idea who he is. "Are you...on the run? I'm not going to end up on some FBI list for being seen with you, am I?" he jokes, looking over his shoulder to see if the men are gone. When Camillo speaks, there is a very heavy Italian-American accent with a heavier pull towards the Italian aspect. He has a very exotic and charming speaking voice.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2484 Posted : 03 July 2019 09:22:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"It is either your stomach or mine, I don't know which one though." He laughs at the thought of him being a cop. "While I am on the run I'm mostly doing it for lazy reason than anything else. I don't think I have connections to the feds though. I could have met some I don't know I think I'm too far in deep in the dark side to know if I'm on a list let alone is you are mate." He then shakes his hand "I'm Chris by the way."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2485 Posted : 03 July 2019 09:44:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, it was mine. I'm starving but that menu is shit. I suppose it is good if you like all that rich folk stuff but it's not for me. Foie gras? I'll pass on that." Camillo laughs and extends his hand to shake Chris'. "I'm Camillo." When Chris introduces himself and reveals his name, a lightbulb goes off in Camillo's head. He definitely knows this guy from somewhere. He isn't very clued up on the celebrity circuit but there is definitely something familiar about this guy. "Chris? Uh...are you perhaps on TV...or a writer or....something?" he asks with a little laugh. "You just seem familiar to me. Maybe you just look like someone."
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2486 Posted : 06 July 2019 02:35:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"The menu is just trying to be fancy but it isn't working well. People just like simple stuff as much as the rich stuff. who can go wrong with hotdogs and hamburgers." Chris shakes his hand and looks out "I'm sure I can find a cheeseburger here is I can sneak into the kitchen." Chris looks away a little bit but it doesn't take long from him to get back to him about why he looks familiar. "I'm a TMZ like writer so I mean a lot of celebrities and I'm with some fancy places but I'm not famous. People just think I'm famous cause where I can get into."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2487 Posted : 06 July 2019 06:51:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think that I might just get a pizza sent to my hotel room. Can't beat melted cheese and some tomato sauce." Camillo chuckles but his positive vibe is dampened a little when he hears that Chris is a TMZ styled writer. He's not a fan of these people, seeing them as parasitic and vulture like. Of course, he doesn't know Chris personally so he tries his best not to judge. Not all writers are scum, right? "Well, you're probably more famous than I am. I'm just starting out." Camillo then realises that this is the first time he's mentioned that he's also in the industry. "Oh, I'm a musician. I go by Chicago Nobody. Probably never heard of me." Despite having the #1 song on radio right now, he's extremely new and also incredibly humble so Camillo doesn't expect anyone to know who he is.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2488 Posted : 10 July 2019 00:43:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"MMMM pizza, pizza is always great when you don't mess it up with weird veggies. Whoever decided to put broccoli on pizza is going to a special place in hell, I can tell you that." Chris said shaking his head, he was pretty hungry and having pizza didn't seem too bad. " Ah, you the guy that talked about make daddy mad, pretty bold to be talking about 6 inches in a song. I'm mean hey it's not like massive but that's a decent size you not going to be shame throwing it out there." Really the only thing Chris remember most about that song was the 6 inches reference. Sure it could have been a buried line but his mind instantly when to penis cause that would make dad a lot madder to know his son was throwing dick everywhere, on anyone, then his son killing people. Politics might be the reason for that, but fuck the system.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2489 Posted : 10 July 2019 02:36:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm Italian. I take my pizza VERY seriously. Fuck broccoli. Fuck it right in the eye!" Camillo exclaims comically, exaggerating his distaste for broccoli on pizza. It does suck though. He's a pizza snob with Italian parents and raised in Chicago so he takes it to heart when someone ruins a perfectly good pizza. Camillo nods when Chris mentions the title of his song but then screws up his face and shakes his head when Chris misquotes him as six inches. "Six?? Dude, the line is "NINE inches deep". Not that there's anything wrong with six inches but come on, quote me properly next time!" Camillo chuckles and awkwardly looks down at his crotch, very aware that his penis is suddenly the topic of conversation. He clears his throat and tries to change the subject. "So...uh...I'm thinking about ordering a pizza and getting it sent to my room. You're welcome to join me if you like? You can talk to me about all the juicy showbiz gossip and I'll pretend to know who you're talking about." Camillo flashes a pretty white smile. Chris seems nice and he could sure use a friend in L.A. right now.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2490 Posted : 10 July 2019 02:59:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Seriously why would someone try to make something so good, be healthy and take all the stuff out of it? those fucked up bastards and single moms that don't even know about what makes it good but saw something on morning tv about how to be 'hip' with the kids but tricking them saying they made pizza but it turned into healthy food." Chris very much loved pizza and didn't like people messing up a good thing. Chris laughs while he is corrected about the line "Oh happy to see me growing 3 inches huh, I'm flatter but I'm not an easy score. I will take you up on your offer I do like deep dish pizza and you can tell me about how it is being young fresh meat and secrets on Italian recipes. Really a win-win on both sides if you ask me."

OOC: Spinach and Ricotta Pizza? why WHY!?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2491 Posted : 10 July 2019 03:41:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"People ruin everything. White people in particular. Leave the fucking pizza alone, Karen!". Camillo can't stand when people take traditional foods and try to make them hip and Tumblr worthy. He's all for a healthy diet but please don't tamper with his toppings. Camillo shrugs after correcting Chris on his lyrics, finding it more awkward to talk about in person than by broadcasting it in a song. "Not that penis size really matters but just thought I'd correct you. Just in case you want to write about me in a blog. Might as well give you the right information, huh?" Camillo winks and chuckles before heading away from the dining area, leading Chris up to his room. Rather than taking the elevator, Camillo takes the grand stairs as he's only up on the first floor. He walks down a long corridor with Chris in tow before reaching room 104.

"Sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting to bring anyone back here," he apologises upon opening the door. The room isn't even in a bad way, just his pajamas, socks and boxers from last night lay on the floor and his bed isn't made properly. The room is fairly small and clearly not all that expensive. It's far from a suite. He's an independent artist so he has a small budget that comes right out of his own bank account. "You wanted to know? Well this is what it's like being young, fresh meat!" he jokes, holding up his old socks and gesturing out to the small size of the room.

ooc: I do enjoy spinach and ricotta filled pasta though 🤷‍♂️
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2492 Posted : 10 July 2019 04:24:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Yea, you heard that song I like it, I want it, I get it." Chris nods his head singing along to the song while he quotes it. He might have quoted it wrong but as a "TMZ" writer he doesn't believe that they would be known for "facts" or getting things right anyway. "I mean, I don't trust anyone that says sizes don't matter. You seem pretty quick to boost up that size but I wonder if I was have said 12 inches for you be so quick to correct or would have been cool with it. Hell 1 point can be the difference between passing and failing you know? But now that I know I'll be sure to post about 9 inches correctly."

As he walked into the room it had the feeling of a person on a family vacation than someone who has a hit single. "So, this is independent living huh? Well, it's not bad. I was expecting a room service attendant straightening up the bed while her hair in a mess after some wild stuff but I guess you haven't gotten that yet huh. Not even the TV on to drown out any noises." Chris sat down on the small bed and picked up the phone to call the front desk. Instead of asking for room service he called out to a local pizza place that had good pizza and told every to have the pizza at the counter for Chicago. "I do like fresh meat. Your song is good so I'm sure you won't be in many places like this after a while."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2493 Posted : 10 July 2019 05:21:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I can't say that I've heard of the song but thanks for the mini performance!" Camillo's musical taste is a little left field. If a song is a big radio hit, he's probably never heard it in his life. It's ironic given that he now has the #1 song on radio. He simply shrugs at the twelve inches comment. "Hey, whatever floats your boat. Some people like twelve, some people like six. I'll play with whatever fantasy you want!" Camillo laughs. At this point it's all just a joke. He doesn't know if Chris is gay, straight, bi, anywhere on the spectrum.

Up in the room, Camillo sits on the bed next to Chris and kicks off his shoes. It's nice to finally relax after a busy morning of press. He's made a mental note never to do this again. Promo from now on will be via tweets and maybe telephone interviews. All this travelling to talk to boring people who ask the same questions over and over again is not it. "Yeah, independent living. Fortunately I don't think I'll be wasting much more of my money. I don't plan on chasing the pop star dream. L.A. kinda...well it sucks," he laughs, bringing his legs up onto the bed. "So, how did you end up in this glorious industry?". Chris already knows that Camillo has a nine inch penis so it's only fair he gets to know a little more about him too.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#2494 Posted : 06 August 2019 01:52:16(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Hey, I have you know that LA is my home. I'm not from the rich part but I do love it here as long as you know your way around. As for me getting into the industry? Well is it a weird story my family members wanted a life in showbiz and it wasn't really for me. I don't really want to have the fame I just want the perks that come with being a somebody. Following them around and listening to gossip and you go through life not really knowing what you want this job just fell into my lap and I'm just rolling with it. I'm not going to say it is a bad thing, I don't go digging in the trash can or following people like they are in cages in a zoo. I like to think that if you build trust with someone one they will trust you back. So when I go for my stories I try to get their part of the story and let them know that is going on, cause I remember what it was like for my family. Not all us media types are like that but some of us are good."

Chris tried to tell his story without giving too much of his own life away. Having this interaction with someone that never met him or knows about is a chance to get someone honest opinion of them but he knew he was going to have to tell him the true sometime tonight with him in a room away from people it wouldn't be much of a scene if he told him now. "Actually I just say I'm a writer I do a lot more than that."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2495 Posted : 24 November 2019 11:59:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
the bar was nearly deserted with it being so late...or early in the morning,depending on one's scale of time. "another." mariko tells the bartender over loud music. without the cushion of bodies in the bar,the distasteful sound of some 70's rock tune echoed in the building. mariko was on tour with the cass-ettes. here,she was sort of the odd person out. karoliena and cassie had head other. erica brought her daughter along and she also had gretchen who worked the merch booth. with all of that, there was no real place for mariko. at least in her mind. none of her friends were going to go out drinking until daylight. vara was in america or someplace with suspiciously human handed pigs. so this bar was where mariko was at. the glass was placed in front of her and she nodded her thanks. she thought she specified scotch,but this was cheap whisky. no matter,it was all going in the toilet eventually,right? she sipped the glass and narrowed her eyes at men playing pool. she was terrible at it and didnt like how everyone else seemed to look cool while playing it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#2496 Posted : 24 November 2019 12:58:03(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
The Spanish Countryside. A year and a half ago Ninya relocated to Spain. She fit in quite well here and she loved that she only had to speak Spanish. It took her the first month to adjust herself and brush up on her native language but she loves a challenge. Here, she could lay low and live in solitude but still be out and about and never get noticed. Despite being a full blood Caribbean, she seemed to fit right in. Or maybe it was so that Spain knew how to mind their fucking business. She loved that the most. America didn't have that, in fact, America had everything she's been running from. "Rum and Coke." Nina asked, trying her hardest not to give a second thought to the life she had left behind only a few moons ago. The city was a long drive out but since she knew she was safe from being noticed, she saw to it that she goes out every now and then just to stay in touch with the world. Never the same place twice, that was her own personal rule.
Offline erich hess  
#2497 Posted : 24 November 2019 13:12:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko took in her drink with satisfaction. she wasnt tame like the rest of her friends. ..at least for this moment. she was in takara's life almost as much as erica. so she was semi domesticated. but not now. she was aiming to having to call a taxi to take her to the hotel after this. her ears perked up when she heard a familiar voice. in this empty bar,in this lonely corner of the world,it was hard to not notice a voice she was familiar with. familiar on a level very few were. she slyly looked over before darting her eyes forward. it was nina t....or was it aire? if it was nina,mariko's theory that tyron had killed and possibly eaten her was out the window. but more importantly...this was the first time they'd been in the same room since the big brother unpleasnatries. AND mariko had recently reconciled with vara. this was tornado of terrible. but she was interested to know see just which one of the rum and coke girls she was sharing a bar with. mariko emptied her glass and slid off her stool. a lot had changed in the time since nina had seen her last. mariko had grown into her own and wasnt the timid woman she was before. she steadily walked towards the woman at the bad and almost materialized beside her. " does miss smith know you're drinking at this hour?" she asks with a smirk and a wag of her finger.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#2498 Posted : 25 November 2019 04:28:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

In the last year and a half, Ninya had changed rapidly. Known for her rise to fame in Rum & Coke where the two unrelated girls looked like twins, they were in their mid 20's now and both of their faces were maturing drastically different. They still resembled each other but Nina's face and body had started to fill out; her nose was bigger, hips were wider, and her bug eyes had began to droop inward. She had looked less like the skinny lightskin girl the world was introduced to and more like a grown Cuban woman who would probably eat you alive for approaching her. Even her voice was deeper and her temperament was much less excitable. Her attitude was that she had truly seen it all and it just made the world much more bleak and uninteresting than ever before for her. And yet, her ears were ringing at the sound of a voice she never thought she'd hear again. It seemed life had nothing new to offer her, but what it could provide was redemption.

"Anniken can kiss my ass!" She said, placing her glass down and looking back. She paused as soon as she got a good look at Mariko. "Why you look so damn happy?" The shy long-faced girl she once knew had seemed to have matured in the face as well. Her smirk now looked like a smile and it low-key scared the shit out of Nina. 5 maybe 4 years ago, what drew the seemingly unlikely pair together on that fateful night was the ying and yang of their auras. Some say the light attracts the dark and the fiery outgoing vibes of Nina's smile was immediately drawn towards the intense bewitching ambience that Mariko's smirk carried. But now her smirk looked like a smile, her provocative innocence looked more like actual bliss. All the while, Nina no longer looked as friendly and warm as she once did. They seemed to be 2 different persons now and on opposite sides of their own spectrum.

Offline erich hess  
#2499 Posted : 25 November 2019 05:01:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

up close,the woman didnt look so much like the nina that mariko knew. but time and experience have a way of changing people from the inside out. much like herself,perhaps nina had reached her final form. maybe the time had come where the split between the two non sisters had become physical as well. aire and nina seemed to have went on very different paths in life. so why not? change can be refreshing. mariko herself had went from trying too hard mall goth who happened to hang out with the mean girls to who she was now. someone finally comfortable in their own skin and who found their own way....it just took a long time to get here.

"i'm not relaying that message to her,nina. the woman kinda scares me." mariko starts off while her smirk fades to a smile. the last time mariko had spoken to miss smith,it was to voice her concerns over nina and tyron. for awhile,mariko had felt vindicated by nina's disappearance. the man was a psychopath and she had been proven right...but,here nina was. so that theory was out the window. mariko wasnt going to bring any of that up though. she and nina may not be on that level at all anymore. besides,if she could accept vara vanishing for years and suddenly popping back up,she could accept this without question too. "well,i'm very drunk for one." mariko grins in response to nina's question. "the rest of the answer would bore you,or sound like some sad sack addict on the road to recovery on dr phil." mariko continues with a little shrug. "a better question is...what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" she asks,leaning on the bar,giving her best sleazy wink and point. it felt far too personal to just ask why nina was here or where she'd been. besides,even when they were briefly an item,they never were like that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2500 Posted : 25 November 2019 06:04:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Sit down, mama." Ninya smiled and gestured toward the seat next to her. Her Spanish accent was heavier now and it was kinda cute. "Good." Nina said, passing her drink to Mariko who was already drunk. "Let's get you very very drunk so you don't remember any of this." Really, Nina never liked alcohol and still doesn't. Sipping on a drink made the time fly when you're sitting all alone but there was no need for that anymore. She had a companion now, one she could trust not to ruin her night.

She let out a small laugh at the idea of Mariko being on the road to recovery. During the relationship, Nina didn't learn much about Mariko. She took people for face value and had the tendency to overlook the details because she herself preferred to disassociate with the things that made her who she was after she was no longer that person. Transformation was a common theme in her own life. It was always a moment of irony for her realizing that other people had the ability to transform too. "Don't you know boring's my style now?" She said sarcastically. This dead bar was strikingly different from the celebrity night life she had once enjoyed and though she appreciated the slow pace of the countryside, she did not appreciate driving 40 minutes to a bar that was just as slow. When asked why she was here, she sighed. "I don't know. I honestly thought there was more coke in Spain. These fuckers chase bulls for fun, it was a logical assumption."