logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<124125126127128>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#2501 Posted : 25 November 2019 06:40:29(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17918 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
"no body tells me what to do anymore,nina." mariko starts with fake hostility. the act falls apart when she adds, "or puts me in a corner." nobody can be a bad ass while quoting dirty dancing. while nina's accent had grown stronger,mariko's had faded somewhat. she chalked it up to having been gone from japan for several years. currently she was sort of living in belgium at the castle. "pssh. good luck. i dont think you have that kind of money anymore." she playfully laughs to nina. there were many things mariko couldnt do,but her tiny frame could put away some liquor. still,she took the drink and sipped it before placing it on a coaster. mariko also wasnt the sort to leaved drink rings. unless she wanted to disrespect someone and this bar seemed fine for her. it was a good change from the crowds.

mariko scoffs at nina's assessment of her life. "boring?! you? hardly. you're a woman of mystery these days. i'd have expected to run into bigfoot boinking a chupacabra in here before running into you. where in the world is nina tarantino." she ends with singing the last part to the tune of the carmen sandiego song. mariko takes another drink of her drink before sliding her hello kitty compact to nina. "i dont think they farm too much coca here..or do they?" mariko asks with a little giggle. she gives the bartender a look to mind his own before looking back to nina. "if you dont carry your own,you must be retired,huh? you a housewife or something now,rocking one of these vato's worlds?" she asks with a raised eyebrow. her spainish was about as authentic as taco bell,but she knew a few words.

*i never actually saw the carmen sandiego show. but we played the games back in the 1800's on school computers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#2502 Posted : 25 November 2019 07:27:20(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Playfully rolling her eyes, Nina pulled a bowl of peanuts from the middle of the bar table and began picking through to find the shells that were worth her time. "I'll have you know, I gave a 10 million dollar deposit to the Dahlhouse promising my safe return so technically, I still have the money. I just gotta figure out how to steal it back without Anniken hunting me down to the ends of the earth again." She paused, leaning in towards Mariko, whispering in her ear: "If you help me, I'll give you 30 grand...maybe 25."

Popping an up-to-par peanut in her mouth, she laughed. "Shhhh, Ninya Tarantino doesn't exist anymore. I haven't thought of a new name yet but still." Opening Mariko's hello kitty compact brought a pleased look to Nina's face. She loved how even on a random occasion like this, she could depend on Mariko to always have booger sugar around. To her, consistency was the 8th world wonder. Pulling her curly ponytail to the other side, she scooped a bump into her fingernail and quickly sniffled. She squinched her face at the word vatos. "Did you just accuse me of being married to a Mexican man?" She slowly shuttered at the thought. "Im..actually a mother now." The words came out of her mouth quietly as the phrase wasn't something she was fully comfortable with just yet. In fact, this would make Mariko the 3rd person in the world to know.
Offline erich hess  
#2503 Posted : 25 November 2019 08:48:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh, so technically you may have paid some of the advance they gave me?" mariko says to nina with a grin that says "i totally blew through that money and falsified receipts. after all,one may need to have an entire studio crafted by amish woodworkers. this was mostly a joke as out of all her hess clan friends,she was the most serious about her songs. when nina leaned in,mariko returned the gesture. she loved being in on something most people werent. but her eyes widened at the prospect. she was actually rather scared of miss smith. she had only joined dahlhouse because she had theories the label wasnt what it seemed. there was some Illuminati stuff going on there. there just had to be. but actively pulling one over on the woman? mariko may be in far too deep already. "keep it." mariko whispers back. she owed nina. she had done her very wrong and mariko wanted to pay a debt that maybe only she felt she owed. they never really spoke of their relationship,but mariko didnt forget." but i'm up for for a caper,so i am in." mariko heard herself say. this could be a whole lotta trouble she didnt need,but she felt she had to do this. nina deserved that.

"oh!" mariko squeaks out. she had no idea nina was in hiding. she just assumed it was a typical extended retreat. "i am so sorry,i mistook you for someone else." mariko attempts to cover up. poorly. her sister was the far more smooth one when it came to being shifty. mariko looked across the bar at a flickering sign. she wasnt sure of the regularity that nina used this particular substance. so maybe she didnt need an audience. after the small sounds of the inhalation was finished,mariko slid the compact back into her pocket. she didnt partake as she wanted to be in bed at a semi reasonable hour. the cass-ettes werent the sort of the group where going on stage obviously ripped on coke was a good thing. she only had the bit she had for an occasional pick me up. like coffee. yeah,coffee. mariko blushed at the prospect she said nina was married to a mexican man when they were in spain. "um...no? i just thought that was general for guy." she apologizes. for all her finding herself and finally becoming the person she wanted to be,mariko was highly self conscious. mariko nearly had to laugh at nina's words. "pull the other one,nina. its got bells." she blurts at the idea of nina being a mother. there were many things mariko expected out of life,but nina being a mother? nope. that was crazy. when nina didnt change her story,mariko realized she was serious. "is it tyron's?" is what came to her lips. and it wasnt in an approving tone,either. she didnt want to mention tyron at all,but it just escaped. she had aa strange roller coaster ride when it came to tyron. she went from hating him, to understanding and semi reconciling with him,to suspecting him of murdering nina,back to hating him. he had pulled an awful "prank" involving vara. for a while mariko held this against vara as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#2504 Posted : 25 November 2019 10:47:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Well, I was just joking about stealing the money back but I mean..." Nina was proudly chaotic neutral and now the gears were grinding. For some reason, her best ideas started out as jokes. In her head, this could turn out even better for her: she could get her money back and leave..again. This time without the child. She rolled her eyes at the thought. Fine, with the child. She'll leave again with the child. "We're too pretty to work for free Mariko, I won't allow it." She raised her eyebrows then lowered them again, doing this over until she thought up the perfect plan. "What if you fake a kidnapping and set a ransom? I don't know if you're worth 10 million to her but if she likes you she'd consider it." Nina began to think back to when Lotus, a friend of hers, got kidnapped for a few months. "Anniken didn't even like Lotus and she still paid her ransom!" Nina began to think harder. "Though.. looking back, Lotus tried to rip her contract and 3 days later she was in captivity. Don't quote me on it but Anniken believes in the power of.. humbling people."

Nina laughed at Mariko's bad attempt to play along. "You're so adorable, it almost makes me forget you hurt people too." She stared Mariko in the eye, seeing how she responded before going any further into the dreaded conversation they never had. "I wasn't really your type, was I?" Nina never questioned why Mariko left her for Vara nor did she put up an actual fight. For a while, Mariko was a strange loose end in her life. There were answers she needed but never probed for because she didn't want to look desperate. The public humiliation made the breakup an issue of pride and she was full of it. All of that no longer mattered though.

"It does mean men but only Mexicans say it. I don't know which one of these putas are teaching you Mexican but tell them to back off, theres only one Latina in your little black book and thats ME!" Nationalism secretly ran deep in her Cuban blood...Not really, she was just taught to be proud in her country and be especially obnoxious when similar countries were brought up. Nina gave Mariko a deathly stare as she laughed at the news of a secret child. Her eyes got even more intense when she asked if Tyron was the father."Nahhh, its yours." There was irritation in her voice but only because she herself barely liked the news she was baring. Motherhood is a lifestyle she is just now learning to adjust to and due to circumstances, it hasn't been the easiest adjustment.

Offline erich hess  
#2505 Posted : 26 November 2019 00:52:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko grins at being called pretty. She was very susceptible to flattery,so Nina was already halfway to having Mariko on board. "Also,never do what you're good at for free." She adds brightly. It had been a long time and there were certainly parts of their past that would probably never be spoken of, but she still enjoyed Nina's company immensely. There was a fire that burned in this woman. "I like the idea but i don't know. One. I don't think anniken likes me too much. Or at least doesn't find me all that attractive. She must be going through the change or something." Mariko scoffs. She very much had wanted the fact she fucked aire's mom to be a thing. Miss Smith was attractive to her...and Mariko wanted to tease aire and demand to be called step mother. "Two" she continued, " i have my sister and...um...vara whom care for me. Hitomi does not take to my peril well. When vara left me,hitomi tried to have her killed. And i just got pissed at vara for doing some show with tyron that was...well,you know the guy. "Mariko said with a hint of nervousness. It didn't feel right mentioning vara and tyron to Nina. She probably hated the former and liked the latter? Mariko refused to believe love had anything to to with their relationship. "I've had the lowest of loss,Nina. You can't humble the already humbled. Bring it on." She said proudly. Again, she owed Nina. She could handle a bit of discomfort.

Mariko wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a biting remark. But it was. For the most part,mariko never see the victims of her actions again. She and Nina however? They were linked in some cosmic way. Much like the connection with vara. Some people were just destined to be in her life. "It a gift." Mariko started and shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She took a drink and sighed. The conversation she never wanted to have was happening. This genie was not going back into the lamp...unless she ran out of here. That was an option. But,Nina deserved her day in court,so to speak. " no..you were. I was totally drawn in to your strength and how you were just a total force of nature. You were every thing i wasn't. I needed that from you. I tried to absorb that from you. But i didn't have that crucial component of confidence. So i needed constant validation i was good enough. And...well,frankly You were too distant to give that to me. I am so sorry things happened the way they did. Nobody deserved that. I was cruel and horrible to you. But i think that was going to be our fate." Mariko explains as best she could. She wasn't someone who liked facing her mistakes but she respected Nina enough to at least try.

"Well..." Mariko starts with a laugh,going over her list of previous partners,but Nina was correct. There were no Latinas there. " i think you may be right. But i didn't require DNA tests." She replies with a laugh. Mariko had grown up a lot since their relationship so there was a lot less wildness in her recent past...well,aside from the summer of carnal delights wit a certain tv host. " I..learned it from breaking bad and not duolingo." She giggles,putting her hands over her face. Mariko wasn't expecting the response she got from Nina about both the baby and tyron. There must be some serious stuff going on there. "Really...a baby?! How old? Is it cute?" Mariko asks,now scooting closer. This would explain the secrecy over where Nina has been. " don't make me take you on Maury. That baby doesn't even look like me. I can tell you that. .oh my god..did miss Smith make you go away all this time?!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2506 Posted : 28 May 2020 12:41:34(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken was like a stepmother to Niña. While her real mother Zorra had always been a motivating factor in her life, something about listening to Anniken just made everyone feel like they were making the right move. Yes, she was extremely intimidating but she used that intimidation to get people to listen to her very good ideas. Once upon a time, Anniken was the only person who could make Nina listen. You could say she’s been rebelling since the moment she decided to be with Tyron. However, the process started much earlier when she decided to cheat on Emerald with the girl right in front of her, causing a huge early scandal in the career Anniken had spent years molding.

“I never know what’s going through that lady’s head. If she hates you, it’s probably because of me.” Nina continues to listen to Mariko as she talks about who’d come for her rescue if she was kidnapped. She smiled upon hearing there was once a hit out on Vara. “I always liked your sister. I hope she’s doing well. I guess we shouldn’t worry her..” Nina backtracked on Mariko’s sentence as soon as she heard Tyron and Vara we’re dealing with each other.

“Ar-“ Nina had to get her facts straight. “So..what? Are you her and Tyron doing some weird poly thing now?” When Nina detaches, she detaches fully. She knew nothing about any of their lives anymore and challenged herself to not be tempted to know. The past was the past but now that’s out the window. She let out a deep sigh and squinted her eyes. “First, my girl and now, my man.” Nina looked at Mariko and then around. “What are you gonna tell me next, that they’re waiting in the car?” She hoped the answer was yes so she could see Vara and Tyron...physically.

Seeing Mariko shift in her seat, Nina shifted in hers so she could face Mariko from the side. The eye contact remained whether or not the other person was looking back. Nina understood Mariko in her own way and had never been harsh to her. There was a time where she felt like the Mariko she knew couldn’t handle her aggression. Mariko had brought out the softer side in Nina throughout their interactions. However, Nina was in need for a distraction from today, even if that means revisiting the past. For the first time ever, she was applying a little bit of pressure.

“Well, did you ever find the confidence or are you still chasing it through that girl?” Nina asked. “I mean, you’re right. The way things ended was definitely our fate. You lose ‘em how you get ‘em. It’s just,” She paused and considered how to say what she was about to say. “I don’t know, I put up a good front but I’m not always good with follow through. I should’ve beat y’all ass but before we got to that point, I should have paid attention and loved you properly. Honestly, before we even got to all of that, I should’ve just left you the fuck alone. That girl would still have her life if I did.” It sucked how Nina never got to play victim. Nina never confronted Mariko because it also meant confronting herself. She could take the truth but not when she’s involved herself in something utterly stupid. Nina does not like feeling stupid. Any other emotion, she could avoid.

Nina laughs at Mariko learning vato from breaking bad. The laugh went away once the baby questions started pouring in. She ignored them. Nina wasn’t worried that Mariko had found her in a bar because she trusted Mariko not to cause her further problems. Their history isn’t all that good but Nina knew who she could trust with what. Nina only loathes motherhood because she takes it serious. Too serious. Yes, Nina trusts different people with different things but she trusts no one when it comes to her own child. “I chose to go away. A lot of people talk about how they want to protect their children from the world. I’m not all talk.”

Edited by user 28 May 2020 12:54:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#2507 Posted : 28 May 2020 13:26:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:i know your ass isnt getting to this 3 hours later.cant promise how good this will be,i kinda forgot where mariko was here. as well as what the timeline is.

"psssh. miss smith should love me." mariko says with a little grin. "i think i'm the only act keeping her ship afloat." mariko laughs into her drink before taking the little umbrella out and spinning it between her fingers. it was insane to think she was the most active act on any roster,but such seemed to be the case. mariko gives a little gesture with her hands as if to say family,right? whaddya going to do? when the mention of erica's probably far over the top reaction to vara is mentioned. "hitomi is doing real well,actually. as speak,she just got done facing her ex on big brother. it is old home week around here or what?" mariko sighs at the mention of big brother. emerald's brother had been on the show too. the weird part was he wasnt the same sort of asshole from way back when...mariko certainly had her blame there as well. she seemed to remember being none to sympathetic to his plight.

mariko looks near agahst at nina,"are...you implying me..vara and tyron?" it probably was the closest mariko ever came to looking like she wanted to clock nina. instead she breathed heavily through her nose and stared into her drink. "i hate him,nina. i hate him more than anyone i've ever met." mariko debates with herself for a bit on informing nina just how far her hatred of tyron had went. she decides against it. it was a wild story that even mariko hardly believed actually happened " "sadly no one is in the car for me. vara is italy. she's been stuck there since this whole virus thing has started. nope. you just get me." she says with a hint of anger still in her voice. nobody raised her blood pressure like tyron.

mariko smiles and faces nina. she did love how nina referred to vara as that girl.she shakes her slightly and studies nina's face before speaking. it still hurt knowing how things went down. mariko should have handled things like and adult,but she did not. distant or not,nina deserved better. this conversation was proof enough of that. "no..i actually found it after she left me. i found what i needed,i already had. you know,some wizard of oz shit." mariko says with a sad laugh. it did take a long time for her to learn that nobody could give her what she sought,she had to nurture it inside herself. truthfully,she thought things had been better than ever with vara. she felt she had vara's respect. mariko nods along as nina speaks. " i am still surprised you never swung on me. honestly, i still kind of expect it out of the blue. i...am not sure i could take you,but it would be a scrap!" mariko laughs at the thought of them actually fighting. while mariko now had the knowledge,she more than likely lacked the instinct to really make the most of it. "maybe. maybe. also,i could have been an adult and realized the world doesnt circle around me. if someone isnt constantly underfoot,that doesnt mean they forgot about me. ugh,we sound like two old ladies on their deathbeds." she jokes and tosses the little umbrella back into her drink. she actually tried to never think about emerald. she did that girl very wrong. mariko knowingly offered the bait to someone who shouldnt have been tempted. "i dont know,nina. if it wasnt...that that set her off,it could have been anything."

mariko agrees that this is certainly the way nina would protect their child. it certainly is the safest. especially given the person that mariko knew was in her life. tyron had swore up and down that he would never hurt nina. but....it was so hard to believe. also,it wouldnt be the first time a pregnant woman came up missing. "i..understand. somewhat. my mind just cant....". mariko glances down at nina's stomach and her eyes widen. "go there at all." she continues.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2508 Posted : 28 May 2020 15:44:35(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooc: I admit Im usually fucking off for the first 40 minutes but it real life takes me so long to come up with this poo. I am sorry thank you for putting up with years of it

“Well, what else am I supposed to think?” Nina puts her hands out and shrugs just like Mariko did minutes ago. She’d never seen Mariko get so worked up before and there was no way she wasn’t going to dig on this until she found the root. She paused to give Mariko time to vent and also stayed quiet for a few moments after.

“...Ssssoooooo, are y’all beefing over meee?” Nina says slowly, her voice rising at the end of the question. Her ego wanted to believe it was all about her but something about Mariko’s tone says it runs much deeper than that. She had actually never asked the other about each other before, at least not after Mariko and Ninyas relationship.

Somehow, when Mariko makes a reference to the wizard of oz, it brings light to the conversation. Nina could feel warmth in her cheeks from letting out a soft smile. “I’m happy for you. Mad she’s who you ended up with but, I’m happy for your personal growth.”

“I could never hit you.” Nina tells Mariko. “That doesn’t even make sense to me. How could anyone hit you?” No matter how short lived they may have been, Mariko and Nina had been through a lot together. Individually, they have been through even more. She now had a dreamy look in her eyes while Mariko looked back. “I really romanticized you in my head. Thought I had to protect you and stuffs. There are lines I would never cross. You couldn’t do enough wrong in the world to make me.”

“I appreciate you taking accountability.” She gives Mariko a look of forgiveness because she refuses to actually say she forgives anybody. Then, Nina flips her hair and lets out a sigh. “It’s still on sight when I see Vara the virus. I never spared her, she just went missing. Thanks for her location.” She giggles. Nina is very serious, however. When she sees Vara, she will absolutely try to stomp her out. Better to make a statement late than never.

She nods in agreement when Mariko says they sound like old ladies, waving her fingers at the drinks She gave Mariko. “Clink your glasses together so I can say ‘cheers to that’”.

She shrugged at Mariko’s comment about Emerald. “I don’t like making excuses.”

Nina frowns when Mariko looks down at her stomach. She had on a cute short white strapless dress with ruffles. She had more meat on her bones but Her body was fit and for the most part, toned. She had finally got the curvy body she always wanted and ever since the pregnancy, she has been a fitness and health freak. “It was an.. experience. That’s the only way to describe it. I now consider it a blessing, too. All I’ve been feeling lately are things I never could before. It’s like a new dimension of life, being a parent. Things shift rapidly and never stop. Sometimes all that survives those kind of lifequakes is regret. At least when you move across the world and remove almost everyone from your life.” She closes her eyes, letting out a heavy breath. “He doesn’t even know, Mari.” Nina said, quietly. “Neither does my family. They’re trying to fucking kill each other, I’m not raising a child with those dumb asses.”

She continues to look down at her own lap. “I know I’m not any better but I can do better. This is my attempt to do better. I’m doing it. Better? I don’t know but I’m doing it.” Niña sounded frustrated because she was. She had always talked about how if she ever got pregnant she wouldn’t keep the child. When it came down to it though, Ninya had lost far too many people in her life to go through with it. With recent deaths and what seemed to her like a pending bloodbath, she decided then and there to take that chance at life where she isn’t so normalized to losing and taking it. Nina chose to wipe her slate clean and move to a calm environment where she could spend her time nurturing the life of her child and hopefully, healing her own.

Edited by user 28 May 2020 15:50:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2509 Posted : 29 May 2020 00:26:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,you shouldnt think....that!" mariko laughs and looks at nina with a little smirk. "trust me. i am fully on a single team. before vara returned,i had a....fling with someone..a man. it wasnt for me,like at all." mariko grins and waves her as if the thought was icky.

"i dont want to bruise your ego and say no. but you arent the main reason. " mariko says with a little shake of her head. she disliked even thinking about tyron. he reminded her too much of someone else who had been in her life. "where to start with that one." she says with a laugh. she actually wanted to leave it at just that. she really didnt like going back to those times and well,this was nina's.....maybe still lover? "there is the whole vara thing, which is god damned disgusting. then before that he pulled the same sort of joke with me. things were done and said until he pretended to shoot me...he sort of holds some grudge over what had happened in the big brother house. like what was a i supposed to do about that,huh? then when i thought he was responsible for you disappearing.... there was overreaction. "mariko says with some hesitation. like before,there were some places she didnt want to go again.

"i am just sorry at the amount of people i left in my wake to get here. a lot of people paid for things that werent their fault. you're the only one i got to apologize to. im still debating on if someone else needs an apology. " mariko says looking at nina before speaking. nina was her friend,right? she could still ask for advice,right? "say you were just....THOSE kind of friends with someone and you leave for a real relationship..is that shitty?" mariko asks,she genuinely didnt know the politics of such a thing and thought maybe nina could help.

"you would be so surprised." mariko says flatly when nina says she cant imagine anyone hitting her. this was probably why tyron drew such a fire in mariko's belly. he reminded her so much of her ex husband. she realized that a lot of times,tyron was merely a stand in for a person mariko couldnt get her revenge on. mariko laughs warmly and nods. "nina.i needed protecting at the time. i always appreciated when you did. it had been a long time since anyone had done that for me." mariko genuinely tells nina,before adding with a giggle. "you better not go after vara. i dont want to have fuck you up,smokey." mariko jokes in her best big worm impression.

mariko laughs at nina and does as she asks. it wasnt every day one gets to do both sides of a toast. nina was one of her favorite people and sadly,due to her own actions,its not like everyone was going to go have lunch at chilis together any time soon. "clinky clinky!" mariko says when the glasses touch.

as mariko listened to nina speak,she nodded along. her sister had said similar things after finally coming around to parenting. mariko also knew far better than nina realized how much tyron and her family wanted to kill each other. but she wasnt sure this was the time to mention it. this was a happy time about a baby that nina seemed to already think the world of. "maybe its better that he and nobody else knows?" mariko suggests,running her finger thoughtfully over the drink ring that was forming around her glass. "i know he's your man but...tyron with a baby? your family..it wouldnt exactly be a fresh start,you know? i think you are totally right in what you're doing. i'm so glad i actually found you and know you're ok now,though." mariko says with some relief.

"you're going to do great. you have a good heart,nina. i dont think you give yourself enough credit for how caring you are. this is going to be the second best baby ever. sorry, i got to have loyalty to my taki. " mariko laughs while sort of holding back a tear. she was happy for nina and the baby. they seemed like they were going in the right direction." but this second best baby will have a fantastic mother." she finishes with a warm smile. she always had the utmost confidence in nina. she had fed off of it for awhile,so she knew: there was nothing nina couldnt accomplish.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2510 Posted : 29 May 2020 14:02:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina shook her head at the news of Mariko’s fling. “You had a fling with a man? What kind of man was he?” She asked, curiously. “Im glad you’re outta that phase. Going straight again was really the Trojan Horse to my walls.” Niña was a light Greek mythology nerd. One of her first solo tracks released was written about the gayest story in Greek history; the story of the Hyacinth flower. Her knowledge on the topic was abstractly spotted like that.

Suddenly, it dawned on Nina how much she had purposely forgotten about Tyron’s troubled past. Tyron butted heads with everyone in the Celebrity Big Brother house and left the show after stabbing himself. He then returned to the real world to go on a revenge tour, which included Vara, Mariko and Aikya as well. It had happened the same season Mariko cheated on her with Vara. After the show, Nina and Aikya were together. When Tyron started attacking, Nina was doing her best to ignore the life of her ex and was focused on Aikya. Ninya tortured Tyron because of what he did to Aikya and it backfired when Aikya left her for it. Anniken got in the middle of the situation and signed a contract with Tyron that looked a hell of a lot more like a peace treaty. Things changed. Tyron said he changed. Nina thought she changed, herself. Next thing you know, the two enemies were lovers. Shit is bizarre.

She listened to Mariko’s explanation of their history. “Ahhh. Okay, okay. You’re right, that’s makes more sense. In fact, a lot of things make sense now.” Niña’s ears perked up at the sound of an ‘overreaction’ over her absence. She was unaware of everything that took place between Mariko and Tyron, including the part where he ends up in a coma. “What do you mean by that? What happened when I left?”

Ninya sucks her teeth. “Nope. You’re self aware but somewhere down the tightrope of self reflection, you tend to jump to conclusions and vilify yourself. Each of our individual lives are about self mastery and often times the people around us always end up being our test subjects. People act as catalysts, every relationship transforms you and adds a new dimension to your life. You are constantly growing with every interaction and it ducks but every interaction isn’t going to be positive. Every relationship isn’t going to be a good one. We’re always expecting one outcome out of a million. That’s bullshit. Don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions about yourself when there isn’t even a conclusion yet. You are only who you want to be tomorrow.” Nina never tried to sound like a life coach but those were her honest thoughts on the matter. She is a student of the darker side of human nature. She tries to say things that will ease the anxieties in others about their lower vibrational tendencies. It’s of course because she struggles to see the good in herself and chooses to be more comfortable with her demons.

“There isn’t a person alive who hasnt burned a few bridges getting to the other side. I’m not saying saying be a fuckface, no one matters. I’m just saying, shit happens and you’ve done the inner work to stop it from happening again. That’s enough. That’s more than enough.” It was ironic coming from Niña because she had her own self esteem issues when it came to facing her actions from the past and present. Still, if anyone knows about redemption, it is Niña.

“And no, you don’t owe your hoes an apology.” Niña gave Mariko her best disappointed pimp look. “They’re just gonna think you want them again and then next thing you know, you’re cheating for no reason. Then, you wake up one days and twitter’s exchanging your screenshots. Leave em where you left em. I’m sure he or she got the message. If they care for you, they’d wanna respect that bond.”

When told not to fuck with Vara, Nina hit the:

UserPostedImage

“CLANK CLANK.” Niña responded. While Mariko does both sides of the toast, she hits a shoulder shimmy.

“Only time will tell with these kind of things.” Getting all of this off of her chest has already made the weight of her secret feel a smudge lighter. “A child still deserves their father. I knew exactly who he was when we started all of this up. I repressed a lot about the past. All it ever does is blow up in my face.”

Mariko’s last words brought hope to Niña’s perspective. Now she looked less frustrated and more at peace. She can’t help but laugh when Mariko brings up her niece. “Number two? My offspring would never. It’s okay, Taki can be the best baby girl, he’ll be the best baby boy.” Says Niña, finally dropping her child’s gender.

Offline erich hess  
#2511 Posted : 30 May 2020 01:45:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"if you would have had a trojan,you wouldnt be so extra curvalicious now." mariko giggles. she knew nina was happy with her pregnancy and mariko was happy for her,but how could she not make that joke? it was right there. mariko is quiet for a moment in her thoughts about her voyage to the land of being jostled about. if she named him,nina could easily find him. "um...he was beautiful and sweet for the one night. i mean, do you want details? i guess about the diameter of my wrist?" mariko says with a smirk and holds up her forearm.

"yeah. so,you can kinda see why i was more than a little worried when you ended up with him,of all people." mariko says with a growing smile. in a way,she kinda got how nina ended up with tyron. when mariko first met vara. vara was rather cruel to her. mariko was sort of drafted to watch vara's boyfriend at the time. he had a pretty bad drug problem and mariko was deemed safe to be around him...probably meaning there was no way he would find her attractive enough to cheat on vara. at least this was mariko's take at the time. or perhaps,vara was correct in seeing that mariko had no interest in men. she was the first one to actually suggest this to mariko. nina's next question also knocked on the door of a secret,a rather big one at that. "that..."mariko starts by prolonging last syllable as a means to sort of put off speaking more. "is a rather long tale. your...father? contacted me to see if i knew certain types of people." mariko lets this hang for moment before speaking. to this day,she cant believe she went along with this insane scheme. mariko looks down at the hands before just coming out with part of it. "my dad's best friend became a yazuka boss in osaka. so....yeah. i went with them to visit tyron. at one point i was going to do IT myself,but i couldnt. before the two guys with me could..someone from above us shot tryon. i think. i dont know. he fell. i ran. " mariko rattles off in a rather distant voice. it just seemed all so surreal. but it did happen. "i thought he hurt you and i felt i owed you." mariko says,already answering the question anyone would have as to why she would do such a thing.

"so you give great advice that you dont take yourself?" mariko replies with a warm smile. "seriously though,that is some wise shit,nina. you sound a lot like hitomi's wife. she is very into the idea that every day is a new start and that a lotus has to grow through the mud before becoming beautiful." mariko got the mentality,but getting it and applying it...well,those were two separate things. but mariko had grown a lot since the past years. much like nina seemed to as well. having a child on the way does tend to either make one grow up or crash and burn spectacularly.

"so were you my ho...or was i yours?!" mariko cracks up to nina. she understood what nina was was saying,but had to wonder where she herself fell on the ho to pimp index. there probably was substantial evidence for either side.

mariko cracks up nina makes the face about vara. mariko was pretty sure vara and quite a few people who felt the same way about her. mariko wasnt sure if they were at the point where she could joke about their relationship failing,but she went for it anyway. "nina. i dont care how good i was. and,lets face it,i am amazing. there is no way in hell i could have impregnated you. if i was still in your life,you would still be able to see your feet in the coming months." she says with a sensible tone. she really was growing to the idea of nina being a mother. she wanted to have a baby shower for her,even if it was a secret one. ..oh god,mariko was becoming hitomi. "sometimes a father isnt the man who made the child." mariko says with a gesture of her hand. "maybe...maybe knowing about the baby will change tyron as well? stranger things have happened. if he comes through this,maybe tyron will see he has a chance to give some part of him a fresh start and make things right?" mariko assumed tyron had to have some tragic backstory as well. people rarely just turn out like he did because things were super rainbow fun time as a kid.

"oh! a little boy!" mariko says excitedly. she could never have children of her own,but she could ooh and ah over her friends' children." do you have a name picked out? do you need little clothes for him? he will be so damned cute! and...if he takes after tyron,hes going to be born freakishly buff.you..." mariko looks at nina's face and down towards her lap,then back to her face. "may want to consider a c section."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#2512 Posted : 12 June 2020 00:50:40(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

It's evening, almost night at the Watergate Bay hotel and the five Jollies and their team is ready to have another night of shooting for the group's new video, but it's Zafari's birthday so it can wait after the party in the hotel.
They had already caused a mass gathering of fans and people when they arrived the day before, so this time it's gonna be very private in the hotel.
Most of the team for the video is enjoy some rest around the area, Den Walnut as manager of the group was also there talking to his nephew David about some plans for the week in the hall of the hotel. Fabriano is sitting near there, looking all cool and collected as usual, he likes to talk business.
Rose is in her room with some of the team, trying to ultimate some things for the surprise birthday party for Zafari, she was not only the sweetest in terms of personality, she's also the the one who works with sweets well, baking the birthday chocolate pie for her bandmate.
Natasha is in the room too, she seems busy chatting on her bed though with a short liitle top and black shorts, usual space buns in the hair.
Zafari, looking all chill for his day is outside smoking, he seems unaware of what's going to happen, he expects some celebrations but not like he thought maybe...

Edited by user 12 June 2020 00:51:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2513 Posted : 12 June 2020 00:59:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar had been messaging Natasha a lot lately and the pair seemed to have hit it off, he was invited by her too the party so he made his way up to the venue and headed on inside and the asked the receptionist what room they were in a made his way up to them.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2514 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:03:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons walks into Watergate Bay hotel where everyone's gathered for Zafari's birthday. He says "Hello" with a smile and wave as he hands Zafari a present for his birthday. He then walks over each person giving them a kiss on the cheek or a handshake. He finally gets to David and grabs hims toward him to give him a tight squeezed hug and kiss.

"Thank you guys for inviting me!" he says with a smile.
Offline FiveT  
#2515 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:11:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Rose was still putting some bows to the gifts with her video assistant and looked to the side as she saw Natasha almost storming off the room, what was going on? She was confused but still continued working on the stuff for the party.

Natasha was actually running to meet Elyar, that guy she was messaging from days and seemed like a real fun friend, a different type of friend maybe? When she sees him around the stairs she surprises him from the back with a little slap behind his back. She is a practical and disciplined person but her personality has also this contrast with her bubbly and very easy-going side.
She smiles at him. "ELYAR BAD BOY!"

Den waves smiling at Spoon, looking at his nephew to see his reaction and Fabriano just smirks at him in a way to say hello during the handshake, he has this bold look you'd hardly tell what he thinks unless he says it.
David's expression suddenly changes and he almost looks like a fool in love when he sees his man. Tight hug and puppy eyes. "Hey cowboy did you rest after last night shooting?" He says smiling and trying to look after him. They had spent the whole night the day before shooting bits and bobs of the new videos witht he whole team.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2516 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:14:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smiles at Natasha as she came up behind him. "Oh hey, Natasha the bad girl". He says with a chuckle. "Might I say you look even better in person"
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2517 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:16:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Spoons smiles again. "Honestly so much fun. I haven't done that in years so thank you for having me" he says while pecking another kiss on David.

"This is such a lovely venue. Happy Birthday" he says over to Zafari.
Offline FiveT  
#2518 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:16:21(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha giggles a little cheekily and winks at him. "I'm honest I didn't think you'd make it all the way here, you impressed me." She nods in a way to say good job to him.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#2519 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:20:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Zafari grins after throwing his cigarette away and joining the little bunch. He liked to make fun of everyone to be friendly. "Thank ya Spongebob, you here to party for me?" He says giving Spoon a little nudge and David chuckles. "No, he's here for me, you know?"

Zafari raises his arms in a funny way. "It's ok I won't steal your man" And David nods looking at Spoon in a way to say he better not to him.

Den was amused by the little scene, his nephew reminded him of his younger self, while Fabriano was just assisting the scene unmoved, as always.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2520 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:21:13(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar smirks. "Hey distance is never an issue, I love travelling". He says with a smile. "So maybe we should go say happy birthday and whatnot to the birthday boy"
UserPostedImage