logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<129130131132133>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#2601 Posted : 21 July 2020 23:54:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris could feel Can getting close and he was feeling good too. In his raspy voice he looked at Camillo "You going to finish? Go ahead and cum. Cum as much as you can." He said going faster to push Camillo over the edge. It wasn't long before he could feel Camillo grunt and groan "You don't have to hold back you know you can just let go."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#2602 Posted : 23 July 2020 01:42:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Are-are you sure?" Camillo asks in a heavily breathy voice, fighting through his groans and doing all he can not to finish. As they aren't using any protection, Camillo wants to make sure Chris is 100% OK with it before he climaxes. Some guys aren't a fan of the sensation or the awkward cleaning up they have to do afterwards. "Uh! Uh! Uh!!!" Camillo grips onto the bed sheets and throws his head back as Chris continues to ride him so well, doing all he can to hold himself back until Chris gives solid permission.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline freestylechamp  
#2603 Posted : 23 July 2020 23:57:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris smirked as Cam asked him if he was sure, he just kissed him back and nodded. He didn't mind any clean up and also he was thinking 'if I was born a girl I would have been pregnant.' he knew that there was some risk involved with this even with anal. How much he didn't know this was his first relationship with a guy so there was a lot of things that he didn't know but Camillo has been helping him learn some stuff. As Cam grunted Chris felt something warm in his butt and on shock he tensed up before relaxing. He laid on top of Camillo with him still inside. "You letting out a lot in there,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2604 Posted : 13 September 2020 07:09:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"this a fucking grand idea,erich." erich says to himself as the flat black rolls royce makes the turns onto the long and winding road. the trees line both sides and make the echo of the already loud engine deafening. erich is fairly sure the doctor or whomever bought the car in 1960 never pictured it looking and sounding like it currently did. he hadnt driven the car in a long time. not since the last time he saw the person he was driving towards. he both wanted to fit in with the opulence that was the area selene cassadine lived in,and annoy the fuck out of people with an exhaust note that set off car alarms as he passed. he didnt even know why he was doing this. first seeing ada again carried a lot of bitterness. things were said that maybe shouldnt have been said...maybe they should have been said before. in that scenario,erich didnt mind. he felt he was in the right. now...well,the situations were similar,but far different. erich distinctly felt he was in the wrong here. he saw the house and briefly considered just driving by. but selene probably already heard the car. besides,erich said he would come over. he still wanted to be a man of his word. well,as much as he still could. he parked the car on the side of the street. he didnt want to block the driveway. for all he knew,she very well could have someone living there who needed to park. he let his head fall on the steering wheel briefly before flipping the toggle switch for the ignition. the car door creaks as it opens and rattles when it shuts. its a rolls royce,but really just the shell of the car. the interior was gutted years ago.
with a deep breath and closing of his eyes,erich pressed the doorbell button.
"maybe she moved and gave me the wrong address." he says softly. he picked a hell of a time to be sober too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2605 Posted : 13 September 2020 08:36:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
"this a fucking grand idea,erich." erich says to himself as the flat black rolls royce makes the turns onto the long and winding road. the trees line both sides and make the echo of the already loud engine deafening. erich is fairly sure the doctor or whomever bought the car in 1960 never pictured it looking and sounding like it currently did. he hadnt driven the car in a long time. not since the last time he saw the person he was driving towards. he both wanted to fit in with the opulence that was the area selene cassadine lived in,and annoy the fuck out of people with an exhaust note that set off car alarms as he passed. he didnt even know why he was doing this. first seeing ada again carried a lot of bitterness. things were said that maybe shouldnt have been said...maybe they should have been said before. in that scenario,erich didnt mind. he felt he was in the right. now...well,the situations were similar,but far different. erich distinctly felt he was in the wrong here. he saw the house and briefly considered just driving by. but selene probably already heard the car. besides,erich said he would come over. he still wanted to be a man of his word. well,as much as he still could. he parked the car on the side of the street. he didnt want to block the driveway. for all he knew,she very well could have someone living there who needed to park. he let his head fall on the steering wheel briefly before flipping the toggle switch for the ignition. the car door creaks as it opens and rattles when it shuts. its a rolls royce,but really just the shell of the car. the interior was gutted years ago.
with a deep breath and closing of his eyes,erich pressed the doorbell button.
"maybe she moved and gave me the wrong address." he says softly. he picked a hell of a time to be sober too.

OOC: Sorry I was trying to be a good daughter and clean the house since my mother is still incapacitated.

Selene was sitting in her foyer while baby Dean was asleep in a lavish crib which she had placed next to her as she was doing some busy work. She had decided her break was over and she had to resume business as usual, especially with the label in the rut it was in. She sighed, brushing her hair out of her face as it fell into place. She was dressed in her 'casual' wear which was a black bodysuit and a long, flowing robe as you might picture rich people walking around their house in. She was expecting company today and while she was nervous, she wasn't going to let it deter her from her goal. She wanted Erich to be a father but she didn't want him to feel forced. She also somewhat missed their strange times together, even if they could only continue as friends, co-parents, whatever, she was up for it. The men in her life hadn't left that much of an impression like the other men in her life and she treasured a good friend.

As she heard the door bell rang, her nicely dressed butler came from around the corner and Selene stood up, "Oh, I'll get it. Please watch Dean while I'm away. He's asleep so.." She didn't finish her sentence before the butler nodded, knowing she'd raise hell if anyone woke him up. She made her way to the door, opening it.

"Erich, welcome to my home! Come in, come in." She motions for him to come inside, stepping back.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#2606 Posted : 13 September 2020 08:59:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: being a good daughter is always the most important thing.

there she was,as real as anything could be. "hey,miss selene." erich said had to stop himself from slicking his hair back. it was his go to thing to calm the nerves. if he got pomade on anything in selene's house...well,it was best not to think about the outcome. erich gives a little nod and wipes his feet before entering. "little dean keep you up,or is he being a good baby?" he asks when inside. there may be words later,but it was best to start off on neutral ground. they both could agree on the baby topic.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2607 Posted : 13 September 2020 09:35:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"He's actually been a little darling, if you don't wake him. Then he's a little diva. He's very demanding also. Some might say I'm high maintenance but, kid has got me beat by miles." She smirks a little before closing the door behind him. Selene was shocked he went right for the topic at hand instead of awkwardly dancing around it. She was glad. I mean the baby was there, in the house. It's not like they could carry on about the weather while their child slept peacefully, never acknowledging his existence.

"Would you like something to drink or eat?"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#2608 Posted : 13 September 2020 09:52:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"cant imagine where he gets THAT from." erich laughs. while it was true that selene could be rather particular,there were certain things that erich would not tolerate either. the most minor? mayonnaise on anything. he'd refuse anything further and never go to the establishment again. so dean probably could be handful. erich almost wanted to see the baby,but didnt hear him. so he didnt want to wake him. now,if he disliked selene...he'd wake the baby and then leave shortly after. at the offer of a drink,erich gave a little nod " if you have dr pepper,perfect .if not? anything non diet will do. that sh..stuff gives you cancer." erich says,not wanting to swear around their son. with his luck,dean's first would could be shit. which,while funny. may rub some the wrong way. he also wanted to make sure selene knew she was getting sober erich. she and dean deserved that much respect.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2609 Posted : 13 September 2020 10:38:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

“Obviously that means he will be a genius. You know all talented artists are all peculiar about things. We just have taste.” Selene smiles, knowing that little Dean definitely took after her but she had no idea where his quietness and seemingly timidness came from. Selene was anything but those two words. She signaled to her butler. “Please bring a Dr. Pepper and a lemon water for me please.”

He nods and walks to the kitchen.

“Please, sit. Dean is napping so he won’t be much fun but you’re free to...look at him.” Selene goes silent, not sure if he was completely ready. “He has your nose.” She says, as if to give some kind of reassurance.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2610 Posted : 13 September 2020 11:03:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i fucking hope he takes after you." erich says quietly and rather bitterly. forgetting to not swear around a baby. he didnt like this. he didnt like it one bit. it was all he could do to not ask for something stronger to drink. he was determined to face this in its entirety. he wanted dean to look like selene, he didnt want to see himself in his son. he didnt want to see his father in that innocent child's face. erich made an impressed face at selene having a butler. while having a staff wasnt exactly unknown to him. karoliena and erica both lived in castles with entire staff..it still felt more impressive seeing it in the usa. "anything is fine." erich calls after the butler. he'd be a terrible communist if he just accepted help.

erich starts to sit,but pauses. "i can see him?" he says as if he really expected selene to deny him this. he didnt,of course. none of his feelings really had changed for selene. he still loved her,but in a different way. it was love but without the lust. "i'll wait for him to wake up." he finally says while waving his hands. he didnt want his mere presence to wake the child. selene had probably heard enough crying as is. "my nose.huh? everything else is you? we probably make a danged fine combination." he grins. erich may have a bias,but so far, all children that were his were beautiful. even micah.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2611 Posted : 13 September 2020 22:23:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Selene heard Erich murmur something but she decided not to press the matter. She was sure it took a lot for him to even come here. After all the pair ended on odd terms and had it not been for the baby, who knows if they would have had conversations like this. A part of her had hoped they could still be friends but she would understand if they couldn't.

Sitting down she nods at Erich's decision to let Dean sleep. She was secretly happy. He was quiet most of the time but getting him to sleep was like trying to build peace between political parties. But when he did sleep, it was the most amazing thing. He hardly stirred or fussed and she usually had to wake him to feed him. She could get hours of sleep or work done, but most of the time she would wake up wondering if anything was wrong with him. "Partially," she said. "Although, I'm not sure where he got blue eyes from. Maybe my grandfather. Genes are weird." She shrugged. "How...have you been? Oh, congratulations on your award! That must be exciting." Selene didn't attend the awards, mainly because she only attended when she had to but she did catch some of it at home. It did give her a sense of pride knowing the man she once was with was voted Sexiest Male. It meant her taste was impeccable as she already knew.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2612 Posted : 14 September 2020 00:18:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"blue eyes,eh? the grandfather,or perhaps one of us was thinking about dustyn." erich jokes with a shrug. dustyn was rather famous for his blue eyes after all. "fine,it was me. " erich admits with a chuckle." hey,sometimes one needs a little delay." he laughs a little and lets the laugh die off. erich almost wanted to go wake dean up. without him being awake,it was just he and selene here. and a butler...which if erich knew anything about murder mysteries,which he didnt. he'd keep an eye on that butler. "ive been..ok." erich says in a slightly higher pitch than normal. was she opening the door for him to explain what happened? no..she probably was really just asking what she said. selene wasnt one to imply things,she was far more direct than that. still,erich decided to take the step down that path. "i'be been doing better than ok,in a way. as you can see,im drinking soft drinks now. never thought i'd see THAT day. doing the father thing when i can. i am sure you can identify,parenting is a weird gear to shift into." he tells her,looking around her home and then back to her. "how have you been?" he asks with a slight hesitation. he was very interested and concerned. no matter what had went down between them,it'd break his heart if she hadnt been doing well. at the mention of his award,erich lets his head fall back with laughter. "oh my god,you saw that?! i only go to those silly things for the drinks,food,and to steal whatever isnt nailed down. you need a lightbulb? got a whole trunk full of them. also about 4 irons from the rooms at the hotel. i guess it's nice to be recognized and all. we had an album up for an award. but instead,people lust after me. " he sighs dramatically and says in an exhausted tone, "tough life,but someone has to lead it. drove erica mad,i'll tell you that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2613 Posted : 14 September 2020 00:55:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well it wasn't me. I never really liked blue eyes but now I shouldn't say that to a child right?" Selene says, half jokingly. She really didn't care for blue eyes, no particular reason just didn't. But of course she wouldn't tell her son that. Or that's what her parenting books imply. She was very direct so holding back wasn't her strong suit but it must be better than scarring a child in their childhood. As the butler makes it back, he sets Erich's drink on a coaster on the table in front of him. Selene reaches out for hers and takes a sip as the butler walks off again after bowing. "Thank you, Claude." Selene was wealthy enough that she had never cleaned, cooked, or even touched a lawn mower or pair of shears (at least not for yard maintenance) so she was accustomed to having help. They had been with her so long, she had memorized their names and treats them as family. Since her own family was busy that left her a lot of alone time and lots of tea parties with stuffed animals. You know, typical rich kid stuff.

As he explains a little about how he's been, Selene nods, glad that he seems to be doing okay. Maybe her leaving was best. For both of them. She had a half a mind to explain what went down but wasn't sure if it even mattered. After he spoke, she looks at him softly and in the most genuine voice she had says, "I'm happy for you." The sentence was full of meaning and could speak to anything, Erich moving on, them being able to be cordial, etc. "I have been...okay also." She sighs and then figures it was time to explain herself.

"In short, technically if my family knew that you were here they would be less than pleased, but you know me. I like to march to the own beat I create. You know my family is very wealthy and my parents are both...unfit to carry on the business. So, there is only me and my 2 siblings but they have already explained they have no interest in it so that leaves me. My grandparents are....controlling and manipulative. Always have been. My life was planned out for me. Where to go to school, where to live, who to marry but I....didn't like that. So, my grandparents bargained with me. I was to prove to them that I could make it without them if I wanted to run the business on my own. So, I joined Permanent Reminder. I excelled, as you know, and everything went great. I even had a possible future husband but that didn't work out. And then I met you. I'm sure you're aware you are not what most esteemed families would find suitable for an heiress as myself but I genuinely lo-" She purses her lips before continuing but what was the use in holding back. "I loved you and they didn't like that. So anyway, fast forward my grandparents find out, thank you Culture Uncut, and tell me that I must break up with you or the business and my inheritance would not be mine anymore. So I left without telling you. And then." She takes another sip of her water and nods towards Dean. "Which they were equally not happy about. So, I left and they agreed to let me continue working at PR and raising Dean as long as you were gone. But what they don't know is that a few months ago when they had already signed me as the head of the business, I then signed Dean as head so only he can out me from the company. Risky? Maybe but I know they wouldn't hurt Dean."

She takes another sip of her water and then looks down. "At least I hope not.." she whispers to herself.

Hearing about his award and everything made her smile. It was this kind of aura he exuded that made her fall for him. "Oh I wish I could see Erica and Karoliena. They were nice. And they liked me which.." She laughed. "I know can be hard."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2614 Posted : 14 September 2020 02:32:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich laughs warmly when selene suggests telling their son that she doesnt particularly like blue eyes. it was just the sort of thing she would do and innocently wonder why it was an issue. "they could change though,i seem to remember karoliena's daughter having blue eyes that later become like a dark grey. lets hope for dean that they do." erich finishes with a grin. erich would later think to send selene a pair of raybans for dean. just in case those eyes didnt change. when his drink arrives erich looks up and nods his thanks. he wondered a lot about this man. did claude know or care who he was? did he perhaps know details of erich's life? did he possibly spit in the drink of this greasy bastard with the noisy car? erich slightly shrugs. he's had worse things than that in his mouth. like the time someone made grilled cheese with mayonnaise instead of butter. you can tell the difference. you.can.tell.

it hurt to hear selene say she was happy for him. he had felt so much guilt and then to know there was no bolt from the sky going to strike him down. there was to be no punishment for,what erich felt was,lying to selene. but at the same time,the tone in which she said it,said everything. it was truly how she felt. " thank you.that takes a bit off my mind." erich replies and visibly relaxes a little. maybe there was a life where dean and his sister would know each other.

erich listens as she speaks,his eyes getting wider in some parts,narrowing comically in parts where he was disparaged by the family. then,widening again when she said that she loved him. he didnt like that her explanation of what happened, basically let him off the hook. after she spoke,erich drank from his glass to wet his lips that had suddenly become very dry. he made sure to place the drink back on its coaster,nobody gets drink rings on selene's stuff. he learned that even applied to her office. he eventually stopped bringing drinks when he visited her at work. what she said made total sense. her work and waiting fortune were there long before he was. he knew selene well enough that feeling hurt by what she did would be like feeling hurt that a cat killed a bird in your yard. its what is natural. he would have joked about being dumped so that selene could be moderately more wealthy,but he didnt. it would be insulting to everything selene just said. after taking another drink and returning it to the coaster,erich spoke. "i... totally understand. you have to do what is right for you,the people working under you,and now..dean. it would be uncharacteristic of you to not react as you did. certainly cant be upset about that." he replies with a bittersweet smile. her unapologetic way of being who she was had been something erich adored. he had to still adore it,even if he was on the other side of it. erich sighs and brings his lands to his lips in a praying gesture as he speaks. "i loved you too,miss selene. i still do,not in the same way,obviously. but you know. wanting the best for you. even if things went the way they did and dean wasnt ever created.i would still want to be sitting here and having this conversation with you. " erich would have said more,but it would have felt like self justification and or worse,look like he was trying to make her feel bad. she probably knew him well enough to get what he was aiming for. he did pick up what she finished with and look around for jeeves,or whatever the name was. he leans sort of closer to selene and quietly repeats,"you hope not?...the label a front for a quote unquote olive oil company or something?"
this did concern him. while a label could bring in lots of money,why would she think this?! when corporations fail,dont the highers ups float down in golden parachutes?

"oh karoliena adores you." erich grins. "cant imagine why..." he muses with a wink. if selene could play bass,the pair could be switched and nobody would realize it. karoliena grew up much the same way,but actually was disinherited from her family. "erica misses you and is dying to hold dean. the woman loves a baby." erich laughs and takes another drink. "you know,you are always welcome to visit everyone. it might be weird at first,but if this visit got over the initial weird,any thing can."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2615 Posted : 14 September 2020 04:02:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Really?" Selene get's a little too excited about that fact and then wrinkles her nose. "But I guess if he likes them then...they can stay. Or they can change. Damn, I really wanted him to have big brown eyes." She pops a hand over her mouth almost forgetting she wasn't supposed to swear in front of the baby but he was asleep so hopefully he didn't hear it. She sees him staring at Claude and smirks. "Don't worry, Claude doesn't know anything and he never asks questions. I've known him my whole life, he's a good man. And he makes amazing drinks. He's seen quite a few characters in his line of duty so nothing shocks him anymore."

As much as Selene wanted to she didn't want to bring up Erich and Ada. It wasn't her style and she also didn't care. They weren't together anymore and those feelings were gone. Now all that remained was love but not in love with one another. More of a 'can I borrow a million dollars, private jet, and house for the weekend' kind of love. She had already known he was trustworthy and loyal so she didn't have any complaints. Plus, if he was truly happy with whomever he was with, she would support it. "Oh? What was on your mind exactly? I only wish the worse on rapists, pedophiles, and people who steal from me. And Trump supporters and last time I checked you were none of the above...although the stealing, I can let it slide if it's you." She chuckles, trying to make light of the situation.

She expected as much from Erich. Most people would have probably been turned off or offended that Selene chose money and her livelihood over love but he understood. She knew that if she had chosen Erich and lost everything, she would be miserable. she was materialistic and not ashamed of it so to be with someone and completely fake her happiness would just be an insult to the other person. Most people wouldn't see it that way but that's why she didn't just see anyone. "Thank you," she said. She somehow knew he would understand but she also did feel guilty and often wondered what could've been, but all of the years of abuse, mental and emotional, everything she had to put up with, it would've been worthless and if there was another thing to add to her list of things she hated, it was having her time wasted or suffering in vain. Selene only suffered if there was a payoff. When he questioned her about the business, she just smiled.

"No, the label has nothing to do with it. That was just something I wanted to do. It's fun and also it does give me the experience I need. I have to learn how to treat employees and blah blah so. Honestly, I was worried that my grandparents might do something to Dean...not like physically harm him but brainwash or try to get his shares and use it against me. That wouldn't be so beneath them. It's also why I didn't want kids. Now I have to look out for both of us but.." She glances at him. "It's not so bad. But definitely not having anymore. It's also why I was hoping you would...want to co-parent. I can definitely teach Dean how to survive and be successful but I also need him to have street smarts and between the two of us, well I wouldn't say I would get scammed walking the streets of Miami but....it could be possible. I need him to be tough but also wise and plus you're more of a people person. I'm only close with my help and I pay them."

It sounded comical but she was dead serious. It's why she was seen as cold and cruel but she genuinely did not know how to behave with people. She just knew how to praise and criticize. But she was open minded in an almost naïve, innocent way. "I adore them both! You are all welcome over here any time also. And I would love another babysitter if Erica ever wants to. I have guest rooms but they are pretty empty most days." She was almost giddy inside at the thought of friends coming over.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#2616 Posted : 14 September 2020 06:50:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich poorly stifled a laugh as selene covered her mouth. the gesture was adorable in the fact it was so unexpected. dean was far away and asleep,but she was still concerned. again,a swearing baby would be funny. it'd certainly pop the monocles at the country club."i kinda hope they go brown too. the chuck berry tune is handsome BROWN eyed man." he says before humming the tune. erich still looks sort of uneasy about claude. for a man whos life was entertainment,he was a rather private person. so he'd assume house staff would be plotting something. plus,he saw that weird show with gretchen and erica where the butler was a demon of some sort. "ill have to partake of his drinks at a future date. what is the age one isnt considered a deadbeat for drinking around kids?" he asks her,as if selene's parenting book would have a defined age where it is ok. erich was many things,he accepted this. he was probably be lousy to dean,but he wasnt going to be the sort of weekend dad where a pack of cigarettes is rolled up in his sleeve and hes drinking a miller lite. for one,erich doesnt smoke cigarettes and two,he isnt that fond of beer either. he also seems kinda trashy enough without fitting the stereotype more.

"oh come on,i didnt steal from you? i didnt steal your heart a teeny bit?" erich asks,holding up his fingers and squeezing them very close,but without touching to demonstrate the teensy bit. with things going as they had,it was easier to make light of the relationship that was no longer there. he also didnt want to bring up the ada subject. but it was unavoidable. especially now that the two women could possibly see each other in the future. maybe. ada was deathly afraid of selene and was a bundle of anxiety on a good day,so maybe they never would meet. "well..." erich starts,now finishing his drink and looking up to try to meet claude's eye . "can i please have some more." he asks,sounding a lot like oliver twist. it was impossible to say that phrase and not sound like a British orphan. "guilt. lots of guilt. i felt that i lied to you,even after it was clear your werent coming back. i didnt want to come here and that be the case. i certainly didnt meet up with ada with plan of restarting that. it was supposed to be just to see marlena,which i sort of fought against doing." he says with a slow nod. he had learned a lot from that meeting with ada. mainly that children were independent of their parents. if selene had not wanted him to see dean,he'd respect her wishes,but he wasnt going to refuse seeing him if she did ask. he had come to that conclusion when the birth was known. it wouldnt have mattered if selene had left him for any reason.

erich crosses his ankled and nods slightly with a smile when selene thanks him. while he certainly believed selene could've started something else all on her own. he also doubted she would be that patient while the business lost money for years until becoming stable. love lasts is an almost childish way of looking at things. would any sort of love take one partner being miserable? he certainly couldnt offer her better. his style of work had an iron ceiling and he'd reached it. selene running an indie label? laughable. though she perhaps could have taken over studio60. maybe. he wasnt sure how those things worked outside of 80's movies. "we burned bright,but burned short." he smiles in assessment . regardless of how it ended,this one was a relationship for the blooper reel.

"ah,that makes a bit more sense,and is a bit of a relief. i dont know about you,but i've always suspected dahlhouse had something going on. i'd like to say more,but the Q weirdos took the fun right out of suspecting companies of human sacrifice." erich says with a crossing of his arms. it used to be fun to be like dale gribble,now...like everything,that had been ruined. "sounds real game of thrones or something. i never watched the show. but i guess its a concern at the top. i can offer a grandparent for dean that you wont need to be concerned about. i am sure randy would just adore dean." erich says with a smile. erich wasnt sure if selene ever met the man erich called dad. so he adds, "randy is jaynes actual dad. randy is...sort of like how i am to dustyn blue." he tries to explain a very complicated situation simply. "the entire city is filled with grifters. well, aside from me." erich giggles mischievously but gives a few enthusiastic nods. "i...would like the co parenting thing. though i will tell you:i dont know what to do with a boy. so this will be an adventure for the three of us. i..well,it will be an experience i am sure. erich says. he was flattered selene even wanted him involved in this regard. but he was nervous that he was going to let her down. he was a people person when it was required for his work,on a personal level...he wasnt so sure.

"i will inform them right away. so expect a small and boisterous woman on your doorstep hours after i leave. the rest will probably arrive soon after." erich says,obviously meaning erica. she was very excited to see the new baby and it was far easier for them to travel than selene. erich wasnt sure how airplane pressure worked on babies heads. it could be deadly,so no son of his was going in an airplane until their head firmed up. "how would you feel about marlena meeting dean..and you for that matter. i think she's still fairly oblivious to what makes a baby. so being siblings is a conversation for later." erich says,finally come to grips with what this coparenting thing will mean. a lot of people are going to be seeing a lot more of each other for a long time. he also did like seeing selene excited about the prospect of friends she didnt work with or pay.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2617 Posted : 14 September 2020 08:29:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I'm not sure, I'll have to ask Siri. Sometimes she helps me too where books fail." Selene smiles. She wasn't sure what kind of parent Erich would be but she imagined he wouldn't be a deadbeat or worse than her so she had high hopes. She didn't expect them to be perfect but she knew that they both would try their hardest to make sure Dean was loved and cared for. Claude simply bowed to Erich and walked off to get him another drink. Once he came back, he had a second glass in hand and laid it on the coaster in front of him. Selene nodded her head afterwards, listening to him talk about the guilt he felt. She sighed, a little relieved that the two of them had managed to both be feeling almost the same except for different reasons. "Well...what is done is done. So, there's no reason to sit and stew in it, right?" She finished her water and then signaled to Claude for a second one, making him scurry off to the kitchen again.

"To be fair, I think all labels have some shady dealings going on. I don't know that Gia woman very well but I've heard rumors about Studio60 and let's just say I am glad that I don't actually own a label. I'm just in charge of making sure people like us. The irony right? And also finding new talent and making sure they can at least hide their coke addictions. You would not believe....well actually something tells me you would. Everyone thinks I just sit at the office all day barking orders. Sometimes I have to travel the country to do that. It gets tiring." She laughs and then smiles. "Hey, neither do I. I do know someone needs to teach him to aim because, I love the little guy but I will not have my entire wardrobe soaked in urine, not even for him." She shivers at the thought.

Selene claps her hands together. "I will get Elenore to tidy up the house then. Ooh, and now I get to use the fancy china. It seems silly to use it all by myself so it just sits there. I mean I do ask them to wash it once a week just in case. You never know. Plus my grandparents would never eat on anything not hand made or imported. Do you know they have plates made of paper? I think they would die at the sight." After Erich asks if she wanted to meet Marlena, she thought about it for a second but then realized what was there to think about? "Of course, yes. She can come here or I can...go to her." She would have to get used to seeing Dean's other siblings and remembering that he isn't the only one out there. Plus, it would be weird to just ignore their existence altogether. "I think Dean will like her. He practically likes anyone with a heartbeat."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 14/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2618 Posted : 14 September 2020 09:49:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it did hit erich that he actually had more experience with babies than selene did. he didnt lose ada and marlena until quite awhile after she was born. with everything that happened,he sort of blocked those memories away. needless to say,he wasnt going to be scared to hold dean. or even change him. the hard part would come much later when dean became more of his own person. he was fairly certain that marlena's eyes remained blue,but her mother also had blue eyes. erich looked up and whispered "thank you" to claude. it also hit him how weird it would have been if things didnt go like they did with he and selene,if they ever lived together,this would be how it would be. the duke was fun for an excursion,but there was no way she was going to live there. erich agreed with selene with a tip of his glass. she was correct. nothing was going to change what went down. it also closed the door completely on that chapter. "to get poetic. one of those if you love something,let it go. sort of things. i may be using that in the wrong way. but you get it. it isnt like i make my living off writing or anything." he chuckles and sighs contentedly. there was closure and it was good closure. possibly the best outcome possible. even at the very end of things, they never had an actual fight.

erich waves his hand at selene's irony. "oh pish posh. you're likable. in your way." he adds with a little laugh. she could be a bit much for people,but there was a lot to like about selene. he figured other people would see it too. " i think gia died or went to prison or something. all i know is suddenly i work for someone else. i guess they are good people. they honored the clause in my contract that says i get a shed on top of their building. unsurprisingly,erich had terrible business sense. he had a lifetime contract with studio60. and until cassie summers became the hess collective's manager,he was barely even getting paid. he just thought it was funny to demand a shed. "i have heard there is a rampant coke problem in the industry. im glad you keep a lid on it. i think the people you travel to and order around really appreciate that personal touch you give. the only people i ever see at my label are the legal department. i think i've paid for about half of their lawyers' yachts at this point. gotta keep those lazy bas...jerks on their toes." he stopped himself again. now if dean started calling people bastards,now THAT would erich's son. now that selene mentioned it,maybe he was needed for certain things. "well,i guess you could grasp the theory,but the practice of aiming....well, that might be above your pay grade. we'll get some cherrios and dean will be sniping those little rings in no time. " erich says brightly to her. maybe he could do this after all. he paused for a second to take a drink and nodded after coming to a conclusion in his head. it made sense,at least for a while. "you know.." he starts,now rotating the glass in a circle with his fingers. "maybe i should dry dock the duke for a bit. he's been needing repairs for ages now. i've got a place in walden. be closer in case dean needs me, or if marlena needs me." he suggests. this also displays that he and ada do not live together. "take responsibility and all that....but if i get peed on by dean..well,i will shoot you over an invoice. it costs a lot to look this trashy."

erich looks over at selene and looks skeptical. " selene. you use the good china when no one else is around,dont you? though maybe you have two sets." he adds with a laugh. he had the china that the duke came with. so thousands of white plates with the duke's picture on them. many had been lost over the years during drunken skeet shooting matches. "even i wont use paper plates."erich replies in his most thurston howell the 3rd from gilligans island voice. "it isnt worth the trees to make it. what would the lorax say? " he exclaims. he had an odd sense of environmental care. no paper plates,but his the car he drove here gets 5 miles to the gallon....and doesnt have a catalytic converter. "i guess here might be best. i dont want dean on the duke yet and im not sure the politics of bringing ones ex to the the current's home. they live down in new york city. " erich says with a little bit of distaste. he was rather wild and free. the city was just too...confining. it would be nice to have the kids together. once dean was older ,they could go to the summers' castle to visit. erich assumed selene didnt know many other people with kids. so dean may not have many potential friends. lucky for dean and his mother, erich knew plenty.
" we will tell dean later that marlena is is his sister. we'll have to keep any eye when he gets older. if he takes a fancy to karoliena's daughter eris...it aint the south." erich says with an exaggerated twang.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/09/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2619 Posted : 15 September 2020 02:05:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Why did I die when he said he thinks gia died or went to prison? lmao

"Oh there's so much more going on in this industry that even you wouldn't be able to wrap your head around. If I were a petty person, which with the right alcohol I can be, I would create a twitter account and expose anyone that gets in my way but I know I have much more important matters to attend to." Selene knew a lot of dirt on a lot of people and though she has lips made of iron, she does enjoy a good blackmail meeting every now and then. It also helps that she is pretty much an open book and no one can really use anything against her. Well that and she knows some powerful people. Selene looked as if she had gotten caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar at midnight. "Well they eat with me so I thought the least I could do was to let them eat on quality plates and use silverware that wouldn't change green. So technically, I don't use it alone." She twirls her hair with her finger as if to look innocent. Anyone on the outside might think Selene leads a lonely, sad life but in actuality, she's just used to be by herself. It doesn't upset or anything but she does unconsciously have a habit of using her staff as replacement family members. She could be a lot meaner but they all have a mutual respect for one another and they have grown fond of her and a fiercely loyal. In her eyes, that's what a family is anyway.

When he suggests they not tell Dean about Marlena being his sister, she agrees. It would be confusing for him and then they would have to explain and even though that was years a way she was already having a growing anxiety about it. "If you think that is what is best then I agree too! And you don't even need to ask to see him, he'll definitely be here for viewing." She pauses and realizes she's made her child sound like a art exhibit or piece of collectable. "You know what I mean." She would offer a sort of olive branch to Ada as well to not make things more awkward but she wasn't sure if that would overstep. And if she was being honest, she didn't really see herself becoming that chummy with her or really want to. She didn't dislike her but she didn't really think much of her anyway. The only times she crossed her mine was when she read about her once or twice. Selene had no lingering hatred towards her so she wasn't sure how to feel. She just didn't want to offend if she didn't need to. Now if Ada was a raging bitch to her her tune would surely change.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 15/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2620 Posted : 15 September 2020 07:35:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"now you tell me!" erich exclaims,dramatically putting his hands in the air. "all those times drinking with you and i could've known the seedy under belly?! instead,we had to laugh and goof around about stuff." while not exactly the gossip erica was,there were things erich wanted to know. was lincoln dropped as a child or possibly inbred? did selene know the real answer about the joshua pee thing? WHY DID hayden throw that chair? who the fuck is joey starzz?!!? the answers could be right there,mere feet from him. erich only knew a few secrets and most of those were darker than he cared to recall. such as the reason why he and billy loathe each other. erich points at selene a nods with a chesire cat smile. "i knew it. what is good china for anyway? it should be used. i think my parents had a set. i know we did have silver. it made me feel protected from werewolves as a kid. a silver butter knife had to be as deadly as a silver bullet." he says with a shrug. he was obviously a strange child. being obsessed with his neighbor,the famed randy,didnt help. the man was an exploitation film directer in the 70's,so his home was filled with monsters and gore props.

the conversation would come a little later,when both dean and marlena were a bit older. the eris conversation would only come up if needed. there was a lot to unpack there,but around the time THAT would be a concern,dean would probably be aware that aunt cassie and aunt karoliena had to have had some help with those kids..the half a baseball team amount they seemed to have." i think for a few years. i guess we could could just mess with marlena and say dean is her brother. but her mother and i sold her to you. i tell you,that would keep her in line." erich tells selene with a nod. what was the fun of children if you couldnt mess with them a little bit? it was entirely possible the two kids just would know. marlena and eris seemed to pick up on something cosmic there. "i hope he sort of takes to me. i...have less than a warm relationship with the man who's genes i share. " erich says simply. he hopes he doesnt think the same thing as selene with the word viewing. to him,it conjures the funeral use of the term. he didnt think selene and ada would ever be in the same room together. to his knowledge,ada was petrified of selene. erich wasnt sure how she really felt now that selene was certainly not a mythical being ,but someone very real and very connected the both of them,as long as there was a both of them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/09/2020(UTC)