logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#21 Posted : 07 August 2013 04:29:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Zac smiles at her. "Hey, don't think I would do this for any girl, Pickles. Only someone who's really special." When she takes his hand, he jumps a little nervously, not expecting it at all. Looking down at their hands, he smiles and squeezes hers gently as they walk towards the sand. Zac was feeling more relaxed now that she had loved his ideas so far. All he wanted was to impress Pixie, and he felt he had so far. "It's a gorgeous night for it too. The sea will be so calm. You'll love it."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 07 August 2013 04:47:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"I believe you." She let out a cute giggle, watching their surroundings as they walked. She felt the squeeze from Zac's hand and it made her squeeze back in return. As they got closer to the beach, she could feel the anticipation of getting into the water. "It looks ravishing already."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#23 Posted : 07 August 2013 04:54:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac cant help but to smile widely when Pixie squeezes his hand. He was amazed that someone as awesome could even like him. He nods at her and smiles. "Yeah. Its not always like this in the evening. We got lucky." As they step on the sand, he chuckles. "It's still warm. And it's peaceful here too." He looks over. "Are you nervous about getting on the board?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:12:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She feels the sand in between her toes and wiggles them. "I'm glad we went at night, it's more mysterious." She looks at the water. "I'm excited! I love trying new things so this will be fun." Pixie noticed how Zac was beginning to relax now and didn't seem as stressed as before.

Edited by user 07 August 2013 05:13:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#25 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:17:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Plus everything seems more romantic by moonlight," he jokes as he walks a little further then puts his board down in the sand. "This should do here I think. I'm glad you're looking forward to it. It'll be great fun Pickles, I promise." He throws his hat down and then takes his shirt off, putting it down before covering his nipples with one finger on each. "Self conscious," he jokes despite quite toned and tanned.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#26 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:23:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie takes off her dress, revealing her bikini on underneath. Pixie had a small figure, not much of anything was enormous or significant but she felt confident of her image which showed. "Romantic is the way to go." She winks and then laughs. "You look fine love."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#27 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:30:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac watches as Pixie takes off her dress to show off her bikini. He can't help but smile at how amazing she looks. "You look...beautiful," he says. Feeling a little geeky after saying that, Zac blushes slightly and picks up his board and paddle. "You good to go?" He grins at her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:39:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Aw thank you." She nods. "I'm ready!" Pixie starts to walk towards the water. "What do I do now?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#29 Posted : 07 August 2013 05:44:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles at her. This was where he felt more confident, on the surf. "Just follow me," he calls before tucking the paddle under his arm and running to the sea. He drops his board and dives onto it, flat on his belly before he starts paddling out, looking back to wait for her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#30 Posted : 07 August 2013 07:25:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie follows him doing exactly as he did. She looked up ahead at him. "Ta da!" She smiled as if she had achieved something huge. The water was warm and felt great against her skin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#31 Posted : 07 August 2013 07:42:25(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs and sits up on the board with his feet in the water, placing the paddle in front of him. "Alright Pickles! Way to go!" He puts his hand out for a high five as he waits for her.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#32 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:07:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie laughs, slapping his hand. "Thank you love! I hope I don't fall in. I wish there were like mermaids swimming around." She giggles and uses her legs to kick a bit in the water.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#33 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:12:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs. "You won't fall in. Even if you do ill go all Hasslehoff and save you. Then I'll be your hero," he jokes. "Normally we would stand on the board for this but since you're new we'll just paddle sitting down." He smiles at her warmly. "Mermaids huh? Well....I have got some cool things to show you out here later." He winks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:38:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie laughs. "Oh will you? Well don't go killing yourself to save little me. I know how to swim so you won't have to worry too much." Pixie looked ahead of them, content in what she saw and listening to Zac speak. "Really? What else do you have up your sleeve Zac? You're just full or surprises tonight." She smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#35 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:39:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles and sighs as he paddles slightly. "That's just me. Always full of surprises. I don't like being boring." He paddles close to her. "So serene out her ain't it? Its my favourite place in the world."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#36 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:44:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"So you come here a lot then? Back in Finland, I used to go to the library for fun and read children's books. I know that sounds so lame and boring but it's really helped my imagination a lot." She smiles. "I would have loved to live next to a place like this."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 07 August 2013 08:57:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac nods. "I try to get out on the water three times a week. I've surfed for as long as I remember. It helps me feel peaceful and relaxed you know?" He smiles as he listens to her. "That's the cutest thing I ever heard, Pixie. Kids books are cool too. And hey, no one has an imagination as amazing as yours. You are so original and cool." He smiles at her, holding her gaze for a moment.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#38 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:04:26(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I think that's awesome. I liked swimming in my bathtub." She laughs. "We were kind of poor growing up so we didn't have a pool and all that. We usually created things from our minds, made the best of situations. I think that's why I want to move to Maui. It's a dream place that I've always wanted to live. So beautiful." Pixie looks over at Zac, smiling as her face felt hot to her, There was a shade of red forming on her cheeks now. It was inevitable the connection they shared as their eyes locked on one another.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#39 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:13:33(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I bet your tub was the only place in Finland warm enough to swim too huh?" He smiles and nods as he paddles slowly. It was amazing to him to be out there with Pixie just sharing a connection like this. "Is it sad that if I could choose a dream place to live it would just be a bigger house in San Diego? Maui is gorgeous though. Have you been?" He laughs and shakes his head. "You're blushing Pixie," he teases a little, feeling his own cheeks get red as he noticed they held eye contact for a longer time than before
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#40 Posted : 07 August 2013 09:20:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes, that is true. With temperatures like that, being outside was not an every day thing unless to go to school. I walked and had little adventures so I was always late." She giggled. "San Diego is nice. I love San Francisco. They have such a free spirit there. I've been to Maui before. I went there a few weeks ago for vacation after I got off tour, it was heaven. I went to the beach and I wanted to stay all night." Pixie smiled. "You're blushing too, Zachary." She teased him, holding her gaze.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage