logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

141 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#61 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:07:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Zac smiles at Pixie warmly, delighted to see the look on her face. "Good. I'm glad you like it. I've been nervous that I'd bring you here and you'd hate it." He looks at the dolphin as it starts to nudge Pixie. "I think it wants a hug from you Pickles," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#62 Posted : 08 August 2013 02:20:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Who would hate Dolohins? I'm not the devil." She laughs and then looks at the creature, deciding to give it a nice hug. Once she did that, it made more noises, causing Pixie to sigh contently and kiss its nise. "You are so loveable!"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#63 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:04:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"My brother loves sharks...he says he hates dolphins." Zac smiles at the dolphin and touches its nose. "I agree with you though. How could anyone really hate something this cute?" Zac smiles when she kisses it. "I think it likes you. You should get a ride on its back."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:15:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I kind of like sharks too." She smirks. "You ride the dolphin! I wanna see you have fun." Pixie motions for him to come closer. "That'll make two things in this pool that I like a lot.." She giggles.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#65 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:26:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs. "Most surfers hate sharks because if one gets seen, our beaches get closed for a week sometimes. You want me to ride it? Don't you want to?" He moves closer to her and smiles warmly. "What are those two things then? The dolphin and the water?" He winks.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#66 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:39:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes I do but I don't want all the spotlight on me, you should get some too!" Pixie stares at him as they are seemingly got closer. "No...this really cute, sweet, and funny guy in the water.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 08 August 2013 03:52:32(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"OK then I'll go first, but only if you promise you'll go too." He smiles at her as they seem to be moving closer to each other, his eyes staring into hers. "That's a coincidence. There's a beautiful, funny, lovely girl in the water I like a lot too."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#68 Posted : 08 August 2013 04:23:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie makes a motion across her chest. "Cross my heart." She laughs and then watches him, staring into his eyes. "Hmm...well maybe you should tell this girl so she knows.."'Pixie smiles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#69 Posted : 08 August 2013 04:31:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Good. It would be a shame if you missed the chance to try it." When she tells him to say it, Zac's chest feels tight with nerves, and he turns a little red, but he reaches under the water and holds her hand again as he keeps staring into her eyes. "It's true. I like you a whole lot, Pixie. You're just amazing and I've never been able to get you out of my mind since we met the first time." He smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#70 Posted : 08 August 2013 04:39:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I like you too Zac,, a whole lot. You are the only guy in a long time to make nervous and give me butterflies." She smiles at his red face. "I love seeing you blush and be nervous around me. You actually try to get to know me for me and not the singer. You like the girl with the child-like demeanor...you are an amazing man. I feel warm around you." She laughed a little at what she said.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#71 Posted : 08 August 2013 04:58:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac smiles at everything Pixie says, scarcely believing that she's saying all these things about him. "I always get butterflies when I think of you. I don't think I've ever met someone who makes me feel like you do. You like me for being Zac and not just some surfer dude." He moves forward, closer still. "You are a wonderful girl, Pixie and I love getting to know you. You're one of a kind and I feel so happy when you're around." He stares into her eyes again before he starts to move forward ever so slightly
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#72 Posted : 08 August 2013 10:05:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie follows his movement and leans her head in towards him, ready for their lips to finally meet. She could hear nothing but silence and them breathing as the anticipation set in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#73 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:42:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac listened to the gentle lapping of the waves as he finally moves closer to Pixie, his nerves making his stomach tighten. Eventually, he closes his eyes and feels their lips meet for the first time, a spark going off as he feels her soft lips move gently against his - this was something he had dreamed of, and it was even better than he imagined. He puts a hand on her back as they kiss at last and pulls her closer to him.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#74 Posted : 08 August 2013 14:55:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Pixie felt a since of relief when they finally kissed. She placed her hand on the side of his face which caused her to get closer to him than before. Both of them were finally connected in a different way than before. She felt that spark, that firework that was often portrayed in movies. It was an inevitable feeling of happiness being shared between the two.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#75 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:03:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac brings both his arms around her with his hands resting on her back, loving the feeling of her skin as they kiss. He moves his lips gently against hers, his mind turning blank as if there was nothing else in the world that mattered right now. This made him happier than anything, it was like something from a romantic film. When their lips eventually part, Zac smiles at her and gives her another shorter kiss on the lips. "Wow...that was amazing," Zac whispers. "I've wanted to do that for so long, Pixie."
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#76 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:30:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Well now you can say you've done it." Pixie smiled at him and looked at the dolphin. "I think he enjoyed the show." She giggles before watching it swim away from them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#77 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:37:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac nods and looks over at the dolphin. He laughs. "I think we made him feel all left out," he says. "I'm glad we did this Pixie. I've had the best time and I hope I can take you out again some time," he asks with a smile
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#78 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:48:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I thought kissing an animal with a human was too extreme for the first date." She smirked. "I'd love to go on another date with you, this was the best!" She hugged him and kissed his cheek.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#79 Posted : 08 August 2013 15:54:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac laughs hard at her joke. "That's true. A three way marine mammal kiss is definitely more a third date territory." He chuckles and smiles widely at her, hugging her back. "I'm glad you've had a good time, Pickles. I really wanted you to enjoy it. I'll need to think of something imaginative for next time as well now, huh?"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#80 Posted : 08 August 2013 16:00:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes, third date." She laughs. "Well, the thing is I'd love to do anything with you. You are so interesting and fun."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage