logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#101 Posted : 11 September 2013 09:30:58(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
josh looks at hannah for a little bit and finally speaks. "you have the most interesting life of ANYONE i have ever met...and i've known some pretty crazy people. an ex drug smuggler who looked like gabe kaplan? you beat his stories all to hell." josh sips more of his drink and replies, "anal play. its all the implied anal play between them." he says,giving a shrug to the disgusted looking man behind hannah.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#102 Posted : 11 September 2013 09:39:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Hannah laughs. "Thank you! It's been... different. I've just met and been in association with a lot of interesting and weird people. Hardly anything really weird or interesting actually happens to me!" She grins and turns to the person behind her, shrugging her shoulders as well. "That must be it."
Offline erich hess  
#103 Posted : 11 September 2013 10:04:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you are like the florida of people! ' josh says.rather enjoying hanging with miss hannah. "on the subject of lovers in their 40's....it would never work between me and my friends ex wife...she admitted to liking limp bizkit" josh makes a wretching face.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#104 Posted : 11 September 2013 10:35:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah giggles and nods. "Gross. Never date somebody who likes Limp Bizkit. You know what's going to happen with them already." She laughs and shakes her head. "Brandon likes some Nickleback and Areosmith songs. I've had to make some compromises."
Offline erich hess  
#105 Posted : 11 September 2013 10:40:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i know! i didnt think anyone still liked limp bizkit! " josh says exasperated. "they were coming on tour sometime semi recently,i wanted to go just to people watch." josh just shakes his head at the revealing of brandon's music ." are you fucking with me? its a good thing you have musical taste for both....never mind,you like dave matthews!" josh teases.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#106 Posted : 11 September 2013 10:59:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs and shrugs. "I always think that about bands. But there are always those people who keep on hanging on..." She shakes her head and mouths, 'Pathetic...' with a giggle. She shrugs and takes a sip of her coffee. "He hates most of the music I like. When he and I can agree about movies, or TV show, or animes or music... or books... or anything... it's usually a pretty big deal." She laughs and smiles. "When I found out he liked Frasier, we didn't stop watching it for days. It's my favorite show."
Offline erich hess  
#107 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:05:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh smiles. "you guys sound fucking adorable. like,gaggingly so. it wonderful." he smirks and looks to hannah. "unsurprisngly,i dont like frasier. i know,i know. this friendship is over."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#108 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:05:35(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
*Raphaela left for a while, but then entered the place with a distinctive marijuana smel, she sees Josh talking to someone she remembers the face , but not the name*

"Oh hey Josh! And you..." *she turns to Hannah* "I remember your face, but not your name...you're not one of the oldies, are you? Sorry. Wait, I'll go get something to eat and be right back with ya guys!" *she leaves to order something with an incredible amount of sugar.*
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline erich hess  
#109 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:12:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh laughs and gestures to the woman who smells like a vw bus. "raphaela!" he says to hannah.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#110 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:19:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs. "Fraiser is a love-or-hate show. I don't mind. I know most people don't like it, actually." She shrugs and then turns to Raphaela. "Oh, yeah, I'm Hannah, it's nice to meet you, and you're walking away, okay..." She says back, trailing off when Raphaela walks away towards the counter. She turns back to Josh. "Can you believe it's been almost a year since I started on the forums?"
Offline erich hess  
#111 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:30:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh laughs at hannah talking to herself as raph walks off.. " she seems to be a pretty free spirit. its great." he grins. always one to admire people who dont give a fuck. "a year already? jeez. how time flies. i remember when you first started with vile hour. i was hoping you wouldnt disappoint with using the dresden dolls...and you certainly did not...even if it did rekindle my unworked on thoughts of amanda palmer." he shrugs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#112 Posted : 11 September 2013 11:46:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah grins widely. "Anybody who likes the Dresden Dolls is a friend of mine," she says back with a giggle. She pulls her knees to her chest and smiles. "I just remember seeing young Johnny Depp on here and thinking, 'Yep. I'm gonna make that mine.'" She laughs and winks.
Offline erich hess  
#113 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:02:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you really brought that shit. it'd had been so sad to have such a great claim,and just be terrible at rping.' josh absent mindedly swirls the melted whipped cream in his cup. " you were the only one who wanted young johnny depp. how weird would things be if ada and erich didnt happen? just the other day i was thinking about adas dog...and swore he was named after adas old band,erich was going to be so pissed,but manfred is not Mannheim." yes,josh thinks of these sort of things at work.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#114 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:11:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs and blushes a little bit. "Thank you..." She smiles and picks up the coffee stirrer, chewing on it again. "If Ada and Erich never happened... I can't even imagine. I can't picture her with anybody else, honestly." She laughs a little and shakes her head. "You don't think less of me for talking about them like they're real people, do you? I tend to do that sometimes." She grins.
Offline erich hess  
#115 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:17:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich smiles warmly. talking shop is always fun." ada might have ended up with an acts of hate guy. she did have that fling with rob...who was never mentioned after the lineup shake up." josh shrugs. hoping rob is gone. karoliena and cassie is definitely happening now. josh bounces his feet and shakes his head.. " think less of you?! why do you think i never had erich go for it with nina? i couldnt have him hurt ada...and you know how much i like that face claim of ninas"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#116 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:30:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Oh, right... Yeah, probably..." Hannah says back, remembering that. "Jones and I have three characters together right now. I probably need to back off his virtual dick." She laughs. "Oh my god. I don't know if we could be friends anymore if Erich cheated on Ada. She's my favorite character. I'm far too attached to her."
Offline erich hess  
#117 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:43:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh nods. " i miss him. i guess he is taking care of business and working overtime." he chuckles,remembering the craziness that is their canadian friend. "three?! all i know of is nichole. at least you are on the genitals of the opposite sex. scott and i have 2 characters together." josh laughs at the romance drama that is rock star game. " you know,i fully believe you would seriously be pissed if i had erich cheat on ada. she is your favorite? i assumed nichole of carmen for some reason."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#118 Posted : 11 September 2013 12:54:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah nods as well. "I talked to him a couple days ago. He said that he's been really busy with school and work as all. It's kind of sad. We have Nichole and Sam, then Vara and Trent, and Carmen and Neil." She laughs a little. "I always forget who I'm RPing with when we're RPing. I get away too sucked into these characters. I need to stop." She sighs and lights another cigarette. "I think Ada is the character I have that is the most like me, so that's why she's my favorite. There's a certain emotional attachment to her because of that." She laughs. "Carmen is fun, but she's definitely not my favorite. I can never decide how crazy I want to make her. She's difficult for me."
Offline erich hess  
#119 Posted : 11 September 2013 13:07:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh laughs. " you think i would remember trent and vara. carmen and neil would make a good couple, they are both.....off. carmen especially. i could see her with bodies in the basement." josh nods sagely. 'erich and erica have been around for over ten years. it would be hard to say they arent me. put them together and you have josh." he nods out the window to his car. there is a hello kitty air freshener in the car,with angry eyebrows drawn on her. "karoliena is my most difficult,she has the look,but is always a little flat in personality. im hoping i can feed off of cassie and flesh her out.....jeez,the thought we put into this shit."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#120 Posted : 11 September 2013 13:14:07(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs. "Yeah, me too. But her music is so relaxing and fun. She's basically Neko Case, but a little bit crazier." She smiles and finishes the rest of her coffee. "I want a brownie. Do you want a brownie? I would love a brownie..." She checks her purse for more money. "I love Karoliena, but I have an automatic dislike towards her. Her faceclaim? I dated a guy - named Eric, oddly enough - who thought that she was the hottest woman on Earth. I look nothing like her, of course, so I automatically felt so insecure." She laughs. "He also thought that Nikki Minaj was really attractive, which made me feel ever worse..."