logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#121 Posted : 11 September 2013 13:25:41(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17928 time(s) in 10420 post(s)
josh holds out the brownie from earlier. "its a bit old,but salvageable. i insinuated that jonathan buy it for himself,but he cant eat chocolate,and i hate sweets." he holds it out to hannah. "the only thing i know of neko,is her cover of "put a spell on you.' i love that song by most anyone." josh looks at the brownie in the wrapper,it looks good,but far too rich. "oh i LOVED mistress juliya...until she spoke.i agree with your ex that she is easy on the eyes.liking other women is a natural male thing, it has no relation to our mates. my celebrity crushes looked nothing like my ex.....in certain lights...nikki is attractive...but more often than not,she is just weird"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#122 Posted : 11 September 2013 13:57:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Hannah smiles brightly and takes the brownie from Josh. "Thank you so much," she says, unwrapping it a little and breaking off a small piece of it. "I'm lactose intolerant - like, really bad - but I cannot tell you how many times a week I just forget and eat a lot of dairy products. I throw up so often, my old roommates thought I was bulimic. True story." Hannah listens to Josh and nods. "I get that, I totally do. I'm just so different from that, and mentally I still think that people think like me... you know what I mean?" She laughs. She never really made sense to other people when she tried to explain herself. "I'm hardly ever physically attracted to people - it's always mentally to me. So when somebody says, like, 'My celebrity crush is Nicki Minaj,' my first thought is, 'Great. I act nothing like her. Now he hates me.' You know what I mean?"
Offline erich hess  
#123 Posted : 11 September 2013 14:20:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"you are welcome."josh grins as she eats the brownie. totally admiring the way she doesnt give a fuck what it will do to her later. " that is a foreign concept to me. i am allergic to nothing. i can roll around in asbestos and come out fine. "that....sounds terrible. no cheese? i loves my cheese." he says,almost wanting to be able to switch his problem speaking with the inability to eat dairy...almost.josh smiles at hannah. " you are...such a woman. just like ada. you are right,she is you." josh laughs,thinking how hannah once said zack galifanakis is her ideal man. there was something special in that. "mental has a lot to do for me too. i cannot be with someone who doesnt know shit about history or anything. that one girl i dated after emilie had no idea when world war one was. or whow felipe principe was!" josh says frustrated. he isnt a mental powerhouse,but seriously? why isnt this common knowledge?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#124 Posted : 11 September 2013 14:29:55(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

"Ugh, lucky cock," Hannah says back to him when he says he isn't allergic to anything. She gives him a faux glare and then giggles. "No, believe me, I still eat cheese. I just suffer the concequences afterwards." She laughs a little bit more when Josh calls her such a woman. She takes a long drag of her cigarette and nods. "Well, come on, doll. Wasn't she, like, a waitress at a strip club or something like that? You can't expect her to know both Spanish royalty and how to do a backhanded grip spin on a stationary pole." She winks. She used to do those workouts that involved stripper poles, so she knew an unnatural amount of stripper moves. "Who is your celebrity crush? Ai?"
Offline erich hess  
#125 Posted : 11 September 2013 14:41:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

josh makes a face of amusement. he has never been called a lucky cock before. miss hannah certainly had a way with words. "i imagine cheese and lactose intolerant people is like bacon to vegans.they still sneak it on the side" he laughs and sits for a while,"mind if i hold one of those?" he nods to her cigarettes. much like erica,he has no urge on his own,but smokers? he will partake. he chuckles at the memory of the girl whos name he will not say. "waitress! she was not a dancer! there is a huge difference...mainly in coordination. she was sweet though....aside from the coke problem." he shrugs,slightly wondering how hannah knew stripper moves. knowing this girl? it was best not to ask. brandon probably was a male stripper.. " i guess you cant have everything. still,she'd be better than what i have now." he adds in closing. he thinks for quite a while before answering the celebrity crush question." yeah...i think so. ai is a cutie. how about you? still zack?" he asks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#126 Posted : 11 September 2013 14:49:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah nods and smiles, digging into her purse and getting out her pack of cigarettes for Josh. "Of course, of course. I would have offered before, but I didn't think you liked them," she says back as she holds the pack open for him to grab a cigarette out of, her other hand still digging in her bag to try to find her pack of matches. She finally finds them at the very bottom - of course - and hands them to him as well. "I collect lighters, but I never use them. I like carrying around matches from hotels and bars and such with me so much more." She giggles. "I collect flasks, too, but I usually drink straight from the bottle if I can." She raises her eyebrow when Josh mentions that his ex had a coke problem. She wasn't one to judge, but relationships with people who have major addictions never end well - she knew from experience. "Ai seems kind of perfect for you. Adorable, feisty, weird as fuck... Asian." She laughs. "Yeah, definitely Zack. Sometimes I lean towards Jimmy Urine, but I really don't know that much about him. I just like the way that he and Chantal Claret act together. They're so damn cute. I hope I'm still that in love five years into my marriage." She laughs.

Edited by user 11 September 2013 14:50:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Raphaela  
#127 Posted : 11 September 2013 15:47:25(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
*Raphaela returns a while later after having an incredible food orgasm with a chocolate pie* "Now for a proper introduction, nice to meet you Hannah! I'm Raphaela, as you probably already know." *she joins their table* "Now this is fun! So tell me, what's the subject?!"

OOC: Sorry, but being a pothead takes a lot of my time and effort, so that's why I vanish sometimes :p Gotta keep it real, stoned in real life and in a RP of real life.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
thanks 2 users thanked Raphaela for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 11/09/2013(UTC), erich hess on 11/09/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#128 Posted : 11 September 2013 22:06:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Raphaela Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Sorry, but being a pothead takes a lot of my time and effort, so that's why I vanish sometimes :p Gotta keep it real, stoned in real life and in a RP of real life.

OOC: lmfao!
Offline erich hess  
#129 Posted : 11 September 2013 23:49:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Josh nods his thanks as be lights the cigarette. "Thanks" he says,after getting it lit." This is probably the only one I will smoke all year. Sometimes it looks like fun...this is one of those times." He shrugs,holding the cigarette as one holds a joint. He feels like a poser holding it the correct way. He grins as she describes her penchant for collecting things. A person who doesn't collect anything is missing out on life. " I do lighters. Old zippos and whatnot. I usually carry my fathers old brass one. For candles and what not....and for the off chance a pretty girl needs a light. Just last one hasn't happened yet." He chuckles but noticed the raised eyebrow over his strip....waitress girlfriend. " I didnt know at the time. Then it was like." Oh...you really like that coke,huh? Didnt I have twenty bucks in my wallet?"" He shrugs with a oh well look. " zack in that movie where he has the pugs.....pugs make everything funny. I know right? Jimmy and Chantal are so adorable together. Seriously,I almost want to change Erich to him,just because of this gif where he kisses her cheek. Does....does jimmy urine ever remind you of stu pickles?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#130 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:28:50(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah grins at Raphaela. "Um... I don't know. Josh, what is the topic? I don't even think we're really on one right now... uh... celebrity crushes? What's yours?"

She turns back to Josh. "Anything I do looks fun. I'm just awesome like that." She giggles and winks. She 'awwws' when he talks about carrying around his father's old lighter for candles and girls. That was too cute to her. "The movie were he has the pugs... He has a pug in the one with Robert Downey Jr., and then he has two in the movie with Will Farrell. I'm so bad at remember movie titles. I can tell you who is in it, but I can't tell you what it's called. The Campaign, I think, is the one with Will Farrell in it." Hannah takes a drag of her cigarette and thinks for a moment. "You know... he didn't remind me of Stu Pickles before you said that... now he totally does... Great, I'm not going to be able to get that image out of my head now..."
Offline Raphaela  
#131 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:34:43(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"Celebrity crushes? I got only two words for that. Ashton. Kutcher. Words can't describe what I feel when I see him...." *she laughs* "You know a good movie that has an awesome pug? MIB."
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#132 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:43:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Both of those movies were kinda funny. I don't want to admit it,but they are.,I have to keep up my rep for hating everything." He says,awkwardly flicking ashes. He never really mastered that skill. Josh grins at Hannah. "Ruining celebrity crushes since 1979." He snickers.

"Ashton? Or his twin? Double trouble for raph!" Josh cracks up. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#133 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:47:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah smirks a little when Raphaela says who her celebrity crush is. "Really? Hmm... he just seems like such a douche bag to me. Especially after he cheated on Demi Moore." She frowns a little. Nobody cheats on Demi Moore and gets away with it.

She giggles. "Brandon and I watched The Campaign on our... fourth date. So now it has some special meaning to me." She shrugs. "It wouldn't be the first time I was attracted to an animated character. No harm, no foul." She laughs.
Offline Raphaela  
#134 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:48:45(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"I wacthed MIB again the other night with my friend, I used to love it as a kid and seeing Frank, the pug, made me crack hard so many times. I just love that dog, I wish I could have one like him!"
"Oh my god, he has a twin brother?! I didn't know that!!" *grabs her phone and searches for pictures online* "Meh, I had actually considered a threesome, but Ashton is so much hotter than his brother..." *sighs*
I own:

Offline Raphaela  
#135 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:50:59(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"Nah, he's not a douche, but most of the times he has to act like one on his movies. Either that or a stoner. Or a stoner douchebag. I don't care that much about Demi, but come on, she had him for like, a lot of time! That's more that I'll ever get, I'd rather be cheated on than never have a taste of that."
I own:

Offline snap_itshannah  
#136 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:53:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs a little. "I think I just automatically label cheaters as douchebags, no matter how long they had been married to the person they cheated on..."
Offline erich hess  
#137 Posted : 12 September 2013 00:56:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Ashton? I am pretty neutral. I find him pretty average looking but then again,I don't have ovaries." Josh watches the cigarette burn for a little while. It's a surreal experience in this star bucks from behind the grave. " I have t seen men in black in YEARS!" He laughs.

" you and Brandon are so damned cute. I swear." He laughs and shakes his head. Not even bothering to me took what em and he saw on their 4th date. " so stu wasnt a deal breaker? I love your complete openess with animation attraction."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#138 Posted : 12 September 2013 01:04:22(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

"I know, I only joke with cheating if it happens with celebrities." *she lights up a cigarette to join the other two smoking and sits quietly for a while, just observing Josh and Hannah chat, then she looked around the cafe, making life theories as her time and high go by.*
I own:

Offline erich hess  
#139 Posted : 12 September 2013 01:10:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Mistress juliya was who I was allowed to cheat with. Fucking shame she likes metal,so I never saw her at any shows." Josh laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#140 Posted : 12 September 2013 01:14:40(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Hannah laughs a little. "Our relationship has been an interesting one. On our first date, I made him take me to Hooters, and we spent the whole time talking about how attractive we found the women. And then, when he left my house the next morning, I got this call from my mom, saying that she was going to be in Tulsa for a little bit. So I went over to Brandon's the next day, we got really drunk and watched Mortal Kombat, and then I told him that I had a feeling that we were going to be dating for a long time, so I wanted him to meet my mother. So he did. On our third date. We had only known each other for, like, a week." She laughs and grins. "Eh, I've had crushes on animated characters worse than Stu..." She shrugs.