logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#181 Posted : 14 August 2014 20:23:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19179 time(s) in 7618 post(s)
Billy scrunches up his face and covers his ears when he hears Erich's voice shouting his name - even though Billy is actually a nickname for 'Bilal'. Hearing someone shout when you first wake up isn't the most pleasant of sounds. He smirks though when he sees Erich running towards him. Erich and Billy are their only sources of fun as everyone else, mainly the media, only want to talk about Dustyn. It is still a very touchy subject for both of them so they tend to avoid it at all costs. Even though they don't like to talk about his death, Dustyn is still on their minds 24/7. "Hello Mr Hess!" Billy chuckles then notices that Erich is naked when he moves closer. "Wow....nice um...toes." he laughs. "Do you know what happened when we went out earlier? I don't even remember coming back to the ship. Last thing I recall was trying to drink vodka from your belly button."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#182 Posted : 15 August 2014 01:24:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17941 time(s) in 10428 post(s)
"Toes. Natures short and stubby answer to fingers. Ooh,look! Richard nixon!" Erich shakes his naked waist,which has two eyes drawn right above his....area.It makes for a great caricature of tricky dick. " I am not a crook!" He says in his best imitation. Erich's extrovert meter was cranked to eleven. It was the best way to avoid thinking of dusty. He did blame himself as he never told dustyn to lighten up.it was always go go go. He picks up some trousers from the floor. They could be billys,erich's or any number of people. But they seemed to fit as he pulled them on,hopping around on one foot and answers billy's question . " yes. We got kicked out of the fountain bleu,we are banned from the Clevelander, and we may have deflowered several of those god damned Britto sculptures. Repeatedly." Erich grins. He loved Billys company, it was rare to find someone to match his penchant for self destruction. He gazes down at his navel. " thank fuck that is why it is sticky. I thought Chloe had caught a nasty infection." He muses,gingerly touching the sticky spot. With his never being drunk enough to ask ada out,and Erica running off with nichole,in this reality Chloe and Erich were friends with benefits.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#183 Posted : 15 August 2014 02:13:35(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You've actually good pretty nice toes...which is odd. I was actually going to compliment your kneecaps instead but I didn't want you to think I was some sort of creep." Billy laughs and looks down when Erich shakes his waist. "Erich I think I've seen your nuts more times than I've seen my own! It's a nice view though...not complaining. It could do with some decorations though. Ever thought of getting a piercing? I got a new one a few moths back. Think it looks rather spiffy." He laughs and watches Erich hop around. "You like my trousers, huh?" Billy doesn't seem that surprised when he listens to what they got up too. He has always been wild and ever since Dustyn's death, he's been taking things to the extreme. He has no idea how Dallas is managing to soldier on and can only imagine how the kids feel, especially Shay since he was the one that found Dustyn. "Sounds like we had a good time. So what are the plans for tonight? I fancy having some liver damage." He laughs when Erich looks down and inspects his navel. "Nah it's all down to my tongue and some vodka. I remember doing that....and I vaguely remember you pulling my socks off for some reason."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#184 Posted : 15 August 2014 03:01:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I like to keep my feet sandal ready. Even if I have no plan to ever wear the horrid things. It keeps them on their....toes!" He cracks up laughing at taking the shot on the corny joke. He gives Billy a shrug at the ratio of nut viewings. He was probably right,Erich did love being naked. Mainly for humorous effect. One well placed and flaccid dick could be funnier than any single Marx brother. A hard dick could possiblly be funnier than the collective work of Charlie Chaplin. " a piercing...there? Good lord no,man!" Erich clutches himself in defense. " chrome is for bumpers on cars,on the end of me? I dunno. I don't want you chipping your teeth later. Besides,dick metal is your thing. Like greasy hair is mine " He teases Billy. He felt they had reached that level in their relationship where implied oral sex jokes were the rule,and not the exception. Erich falls over with a loud thud to the floor. Billys jeans were about a size too small and he couldnt button them. " your pants?! The hell?! Shit,I don't know where mine are. I'm about to say Fuck it and wear a skirt. Black leather mini skirts could pass as kilts,right?" He asks from the floor. " liver damage you say? That leaves either seedy strip clubs,the mansion,or finding a fight club and getting punched in the liver." Erich says,rattling off options like an auctioneer. Hexraises an eyebrow at the mention of pulling billys socks. " how the hell could I reach your feet?! Did I go all plastic man? " he raises his arms and tries tocmake them stretch. He clearly needs more mescaline
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#185 Posted : 15 August 2014 04:17:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm more of a flip-flop man myself. My fans have entire webpages dedicated to me wearing flip-flops. There's also pages dedicated to my butt crack too but that's kinda gross. Should never have bent down in front of that pap. He wouldn't have got that crack shot." Billy chuckles as he watches Erich continue to struggle with the small trousers. "Well it doesn't have to be on your dick. My new one isn't on my willy, it's in a....uh...different place. Not sure of the technical term for the area." Billy looks down at Erich on the floor and crouches down next to him. "A black leather mini skirt could be quite sexy though. No matter what, you'll need to find another item of clothing because um...well, your dick is still hanging out." Billy laughs and falls onto the floor, laying next to him. "I don't remember what motivated you to take my socks off. We were in a bar and you got down on all fours, put my socks on your ears and pretended you were a dog. No idea why you did it though." He rolls onto his side, finding the floor rather comfortable. "You know a place where anything goes? I'd like to able to heavily abuse drugs when I'm out and not receive dirty looks or be removed from the premises."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#186 Posted : 15 August 2014 05:24:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" a page of ass crack I can see. I do love a good ass crack. Its like a valley with a leprechaun living in a cave. Flip flops can't work for me. They'd be drumming out of the greaser union." Erich had pretty admirable success,but nobody really payed him,or his body parts any attention. Erich searched through his couple years of med school for the term for billys pierced body part. " the taint?!? You can pierce that?! Good lord,you kids today are innovative. Like a fucking bastard offspring of tesla and Edison." Erich says in amazement. There was always something going on,and Erich loved being in the middle of it. But he wasn't sure about taint piercings. He wasn't much for pain. " here,take your pants. They are clearly trying to eat my flesh. I need something a bit looser. Somethung from my own closet,or I'll just spray paint the old Willy silver and Tell people its a banana from my lunch." Erich was practical,if anything when he was ripped on cocaine. It made all neurons fire and that is just what he needed now. Staging of the nights events required painstakingly accurate plans. He nods to billy's explanation of the socks . " smashing. I hate short eared dogs and would never pretend to be one. You should have hopped on my back and rode me out into the streets. See how the squares would deal with that." He says this with self assurance,like it is some Carl sagen level brilliance. He walks back out,naked as hell to find some jeans. " fuck,William. This is Miami. We are the movers,they are the shakers. We can get away with anything in this town. Nobody will give us a second look. You could drop dead and people walk around you." He says loudly from the other room,finally finding his jeans and white t shirt. Walking back in,he throws a pistol on Billy's bed. " we need to be armed. You're in America. If you don't blend in,thhey will sniff us out like dogs." He explains,holding a bottle of whiskey.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#187 Posted : 15 August 2014 06:41:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I know I'm highly sexed and I am proud of my body but ass crack is just something I do not find attractive, at all. I don't mind a whole butt, I'm actually very found of them in case you didn't know, but a little bit of crack poking out of some jeans is kinda repulsive." Billy laughs lightly then nods when Erich mentions the piercing. "Yeah I think that's the name of the area. It hurt like hell but also felt kinda nice....I'm kinda into all that stuff anyway so I didn't mind getting it done. Thinking about getting more piercings done. They're fun to play around with." he says with a little wink. As Erich heads off into the room, Billy hurries to the kitchen area and raids the fridge, suddenly feeling very hungry. It's very possible that the last time he actually ate was around 48 hours ago. He can still hear Erich's voice faintly in the background. "Well if we can get away with anything I might just hit the town wearing just my boxer shorts. It's easier access since I'm thinking about hooking up tonight. How about you?" he calls back. Billy looks through the practically empty fridge and only a can of whipped cream catches his eye. He takes the can with him and walks back into his room, quickly followed by Erich. "Might shoot some cunt in the head...just for the 'lolz', you know?" he says when he sees the gun. Billy takes hold of them weapon while he squirts some whipped cream in his mouth. He then squirts some over his nipples and laughs. "Maybe I should go out like this?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#188 Posted : 16 August 2014 01:07:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich ponders what billy said about ass crack. He has to admit he has a point. Whole ass is wonderful,a bit of crack peeking out of pants....well,Erich still liked that too. " a bit of crack popping out to say hi,that's promise of something more.I still like that too.." Erich grins. He loved anything that could possibly lead to frisky fun. Erich couldn't imagine getting anything pierced below the belt. Erich didn't have so much as his ears pierced. He had nothing against it,he just never found the time to sit still long enough to have a needle put through him. "Just some boxers?" Erich says,sauntering into the kitchen to join billy.Erich is now finally dressed and looking like he always does. " boxers are a smashing idea. Open the front flap and dangle the bait, see if you get any bites. " he smirks and grabs a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet and drinks thoughtfully. " I do hope to find some lady company. I got billy Kahn with me,so I think I can name drop you and reel them in." He laughs and takes a long drink. He had the ability of all the Great alcoholics to drink doe excess and never get sloppy drunk. " shoot away. You're in Florida. We shoot for the Lolz all the time. Somebody throws popcorn at you? You can plug them." Erich grins,holding his hand out like a gun. Erich shakes his head when billy actually uses the whipped cream for non nitrous uses.it seemed unnatural. " sure. People can't resist a whipped creme nipple. I know I am 30% more likely to look at at a whipped nipple as opposed to a bare one."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#189 Posted : 16 August 2014 01:57:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Arse crack is just not attractive, even mine. I know it may come as a shock to you but not every part of my body is perfect." Billy laughs and puts on his flip-flops, remaining in his boxer shorts as he's obviously not joking about going out with just them on. "I'll be your wing man. We'll find you the fittest girl out there, I promise. Failing that we'll just get any desperate bitch we find. You're not picky are you?" He laughs and squirts more cream into his mouth. "I'm looking for anything...girl, guy, whatever. Been a while since I've had some....although I might have had sex last time we went out but I can't remember that. Couldn't have been that good." Billy puts the gun down the front of his boxers, causing him to accidentally show off a little hair. He reapplies more whipped cream to his nipple and shakes the can, looking at Erich. "Right, get your willy out, Hess. I wanna try something." he says with a little chuckle while armed with the can of cream.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#190 Posted : 16 August 2014 02:27:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" what?! I am shocked and appalled! I thought for sure even your turds were going to be pretty." Erich laughs,making a tooting sound with his mouth. He eyes billy seeming to be serious about going out in boxers. Looks like drinks will be on Erich,he doubts seriously billy has a wallet in his ass.Erich pats his own butt,to ensure that he still has his wallet. Nothing is worse than forgetting your wallet at home." Miami has plenty of men. Crazy bastards are better looking than a lot of the girls. My dear William, I'll have you know I am the number one scourge of groupies east of the Mississippi! I do not have to settle for the desperate,last at the bar sort. But a weekender could help bring down the age and up the attractiveness." He says,polishing off the bottle and throwing it out the window. " careful that hand cannon doesn't blow your dick off,that thing has a ....hair trigger." He grins. If was a joke he had to take. " another nipple coat. Brilliant. Miami's heat could burn the nipple right off a man. If I had dollar each time I saw that with my own eyes." He says shaking his head. He drops his trousers upon billy's request. " right. Just remember I am a grower and not a shower...oh,and be careful. Nobody likes old whipped creme."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#191 Posted : 16 August 2014 03:39:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I know, right? But you have to keep it a secret. As far as everyone else knows, I am 100% perfect inside and out. Even the slight squint in my left eye is perfect." Billy laughs and puts an arm around Erich, pulling him in and accidentally rubbing some cream on his top. "I bet none of those crazy bastards are as good looking as you are, Mr Hess. You even make me envious and now that is really saying something." He says with a little wink while playfully nudging him. "I promise to find the cream of the crop for you tonight. Oooh! How does this sound? Threesome! You, me, some hot chick and a can of whipped cream." Billy pokes his tongue out at Erich and applies more cream to his nipples. "Nipple burn!? Oh I don't want that. Better put on extra layers." he says, squirting more on him. When Erich drops his trousers, Billy looks down and raises an eyebrow. "Whoa. If you're not a shower I don't know what your definition of shower is!" He whistles and winks at him before shaking the can. Billy gets down on his knees and squirts the cream all over his 'head'. "It's a vanilla ice cream!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#192 Posted : 16 August 2014 04:57:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich laughs as billy talks of his "secret". Erich pretends to lock his mouth and trow away the key. " popeye had a squint,and that was bad motherfucker. So if you have a squint,youre in good company." Erich loved Popeye only slightly less than Elvis,so this was not something he said lightly. Erich feels the unmistakable squish of a nipple getting whipped cream on his shirt.. " good thing I have a white shirt on.. here,I believe this is yours, good sir." Erich gingerly scoops the cream onto his finger and onto billys nipple again. " I think you like that." He chuckles. It was odd touching a man nipple. It was small and advertised its uselessness unlike its female counterpart. Erich hands billy another bottle of whisky. " for me to better looking,you may need some of this. Wait till you see these folks. You'll love it." Erich says in his best tourguide voice. This was his town,and he felt obliged to show his friend a good time. " I'm sure there are bears too. But they must be locked up. I've never seen one here. So hopefully that isn't your type." Threesom?! Holy hell that should be terrifying once the acid kicks in.lets do it! We will see which wins out,pleasure or fear. We'll offer her acid too. Right off the ends of our bits and pieces." His voice gleefully says. Erich was anything but greedy with drugs,by the end of the night,most of the club will be dosed. He liked spreading a good time that way. He can't helo but laugh at billy. " you're a charmer Mr Kahn.I'll give you that. We've all seen your pics and suspect that's the reason Andrea has her tongue out all the time." He laughs hard at image and the idea he now has ice cream on his undercarriage. " I said I was hoping for slightly younger,billy! Not pretend to be an ice cream truck young." Erich makes ice cream truck sound and waves himself around.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#193 Posted : 16 August 2014 06:09:26(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Popeye used to scare the shit out of me. He looked weird and sounded even weirder. When I lived on the streets there was also a guy that looked like Popeye that also worked the streets and he was a creepy bastard as well. If a squint is good enough for one of your idols though then that's great to hear." The little squint in Billy's eye is not that noticeable and is only apparent when you really focus on it for a long time. When Erich rubs the cream back onto his nipple, he lets out a little laugh before immediately cutting himself off and covering his mouth. It wasn't his usual laugh like the one he uses when he hears a joke. Instead it was a very girly one which only seems to slip out when he's tickled. "Oh God...please don't tickle me again." When Erich mentions that he's up for a threesome, Billy's eyes light up. "You're really up for it!? Just so you know, I'm down for anything." He nudges Erich playfully. "Well thanks for the compliment. I'll be sure to send you some signed nudes in the post for you kindness." Billy chuckles and eats some more cream before his eyes wonder down again. "Um..Erich?...Could I possibly...lick the cream off? You're looking very appetising right now." He laughs, not taking his eyes off of the cream covered area.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#194 Posted : 16 August 2014 10:26:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"popeye worked the streets?! are you saying my beloved sailor, and symbol of america,was a prostitute?! holy fuck,it all makes sense now. the bloated forearms,the odd canter of his voice. holy fuck..." erich says in amazement but not disappointment. his idea of america was a bit different than what the country liked to portray. his america was elvis,hunter s thompson and popeye. all mad,all rather prone to violence. ...in spite of erich being rather tame himself. billy's out of character giggle startles erich. his drug paranoia always bubbles just below the surface,so it doesnt take much to set it off. " what the hell was that,william? i think we not alone. no time for tickling now,i think someone is about and wants to steal your nipples. have you any idea what a boyband member's nipples go for on ebay these days?! " erich lets his head dart around,determined to find the source of the giggle. erich laughs knowingly when billy elbows him. "anything? i did not know you were into furries too! we simply must find this mystery woman a pink gorilla costume. we'll be sexy zoo keepers with banana's for cocks! i guess i'll have to exchange nudes with you then. i warn you,mine are tasteful. like something painted by the old masters....and i may have added some inches. hey,photoshop is a wonderful thing!" erich looks askew at billy's question. he takes a slow and contemplative drink of his whiskey and says, "william. i am sure we have some towels somewhere. hell,i even have a shamwow. you know that yellow towel sold by that guy with the freaky eyes? i am sure it will be more efficient. though you being that concerned over ice cream on my floor is admirable. go ahead,but i take no responsibility for what happens.a tongue on a dick is still a tongue!" he laughs,clearly oblivious to what is going on.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#195 Posted : 16 August 2014 21:08:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh by 'worked the streets' I meant that he used to live on the streets and make his money by mugging people. I guess in some way you could call him a prostitute though. He used to force himself upon people then take their money from them. I don't think he got the hang of the whole prostitute thing though. Now I would make a good male escort. That I'm sure of." Billy doesn't have many great qualities but knows that he is amazing in bed so he's obviously going to boast about one of his only good attributes. Billy nods as Erich suggest they are being watched, trying to go along with the story and not admit that the giggle came from him. "Well I know that my nipples will sell for more than all eight Stat Nerd nipples combined. Bananas for cocks? I don't know whether I'm hungry or horny now." Billy chuckles then shrugs at the idea of furries. "Well...I don't know. I'm up for most things....as long as it's nothing I can go to prison for. Well I have broke the law a few times in that department but we'll not dig into that." Billy takes a drink of his whiskey and closes his eyes, embarrassed about his nudes. "You may be surprised to know that I didn't even leak those nudes. I sent them to a girl I was fooling around with, her laptop was stolen and the next thing I know, the whole web is filled with pics of my 8.5 incher. Can't believe how old those pics are now. I didn't even have any piercings or that many tattoos back then." He takes the gun out of his boxers and places it on the table, finding it rather uncomfortable now. "I don't mind whatever happens. As long as the floor remains whipped cream free, all is good." He gets down on his knees and chuckles, looking up at Erich. Billy actually finds this more funny than anything else. He slowly takes Erich in his mouth, running his tongue over his head to get all of the cream. Billy then takes more of Erich in his mouth 'just to make sure' he finished every last drop.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#196 Posted : 17 August 2014 03:26:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i see...suddenly the world of prostitution has become a darker place.hell yes you would make a good escort and not one of those cheap ones from craigslist. Its nice to have a back up in case music doesn't work out. My back up is Elvis impersonator. I always wanted to do that since I was little." Erich says before doing his best Elvis pose. It was rather impressive, in spite of not wearing a tacky jumpsuit. Erich nearly spits out his drink. " stat nerd nipples?! I wouldn't hit a bull in the ass with any 4 of their nipples. Hungry and horny? I have an odd feeling the two should never mix. Dorito crumbs have no place in a human orifice." He says with certainity. He decides to let the subject of breaking laws in the regards to sex lay idle. He assumes billy had a run in with fetish farm or something. Who was he to judge? Erich is genuinely surprised about billys famous pictures. He raises his eyebrows. "Really?! That is so fucked up! At least you had something respectable under the trousers. If not,then leaked nudes could be a disaster....you big dicked mother fucker." He laughs heartily. " oh!" Erich exclaims when billys mouth touches him. He half didn't expect billy to actually do if, and half thought a shamwow would have made the entire situation dirty. Clearly reacting to what is going on,Erich laughs nervously ." You may want to stop that,billy.unless you want to be late to the club." Erich gives a "when in rome shrug",and pushes his dick further past billys lips.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#197 Posted : 17 August 2014 04:53:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"He even tried to have his way with me once but I just smashed a bottle over his head. Simple. Yeah, becoming a male prostitute is my back up plan. I wonder how much people would pay for me? My back up back up plan is to become a chef. I've always been a great cook. Failing that I guess I could deliver pizzas for a living." Billy looks impressed at Erich's Elvis impersonation. Billy has never seen the appeal in Elvis at all but since Erich obviously likes him, he's not going to express his distaste. "Yeah those two should never mix. I've had crumbs get in places and let me tell you, it ain't nice even by my standards. A fist up the butt? Yes. Crumbs? Well that's a total no go." Billy laughs then covers his crotch, pretending to be all embarrassed when Erich calls him 'big dicked'. "You know, it's an odd thing. I love people seeing me naked when it's my choice. If I wanna whip it out, I'll whip it right out but when people see me naked and I'm not planning on it, I get all self conscious. Like the first night I stayed here, I got out of the shower and wasn't expecting to see you on the journey back to my room. Could have just died on the spot." Billy chuckles. When Erich exclaims, he smirks and takes even more of him into his mouth. It's pretty clear that Billy is just trying to please him now as he swirls his tongue around Erich's head before taking all of him in his mouth. Billy moves away so he can speak but takes hold of his dick instead. "I now know what you mean by 'grower'...wow!" he laughs and kisses his head a few times. "If you like it, I was going to suggest something but if you want me to stop, it's cool. I'd like to continue though." Billy chuckles and gives Erich a cheeky little wink, still stroking Erich.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#198 Posted : 17 August 2014 10:35:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" holy shit. I guess England isn't all tea,crumpets,and mary poppins!" Erich exclaims at the tale. He is fairly certain that q bottle is the appropriate response to anyone trying to have their way with you. " so....prostitute first...then chef? I like the cut of your jib. Most would save sex for money as a last resort." He laughs and takes another drink. Billy had style,Erich loved that about him. Somehow Erich assumed real life sex for money was never like the movies,and certainly not like pretty woman. " holy hell,man! A fist in the butt?! Just what the heck goes on over at your place?! I think I would take the crumbs,honestly.....unless it was Ritz cracker crumbs. I may contemplate a fist in the ass over thwt!" He chuckles,raising a fist to punctuate his point. Erich nods understandably at billys nudity theory. " too right,when you whip it out,you are ready. The lighting is right,you are at the peak of dangling...its a beautiful thing. But if you aren't expecting to be exposed? It could be all small and wrinkly . You never get a second chance to make a first impression." Erich laughs at the memory of seeing Billy naked the first night he was here. " that was hilarious though. I thought a guinea pig attacked you and was latched to your groin....nope. it was all you." Erichs laugh turns into a giggle and he starts shaking with laughter.he firmly believed that if you live with anyone long enough,you'll see their tallywhacker. Erich watches as Billy kisses the head. It felt odd,that was for sure. " grower indeed! It seems to like you!" Erich laughs slightly less nervous now. He holds himself and taps billy's mouth slightly. " well,I am open to suggestions...." he says,not disliking the stroking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#199 Posted : 17 August 2014 11:13:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Ew, crumpets. I hate those horrible little things. I've never watched Mary Poppins. All I know is that it's about some bitch that flies around with an umbrella. God knows what she's been smoking. I am partial to a nice cup of tea though." Billy laughs lightly and nods along. "Yeah, definitely sex first. This is Billy Khan you're talking to, come on!" Billy chuckles and pokes his tongue out. Not many people get to see the fun side of Billy which is a shame as he is very often dubbed as 'nasty' and other similar things. He does have this great, wacky side to his character and it's why his very few friends like Kai, Rory and Honor are always up for hanging out with him. He isn't all bad and is actually more fun than the majority of 'nice' celebs around today. He then looks shocked when Erich seems surprised about the fist. "So you're telling me you haven't got a little adventurous? I thought lots of people enjoy a fist. It's painful as hell but pain is good." This whole kinky thing is definitely not an act and Billy hasn't even scratched the surface on his sexual exploits. The fist story is just the tip of the iceberg. "Yeah I mean you've seen my nudes before that but I still wasn't expecting to see you in the hallway. I swear that night was so awkward. When I finally got the towel around me, it fell off at one point and I bent over to pick it up, not realising you were behind me. You obviously got a lovely few of...things." He says with a loud laugh before cutting himself off and backtracking. "Wait. Guinea pig? Is that a compliment or...? Hey, you making fun because I'm rather hairy down there?! It's not my fault I'm part Middle Eastern. We tend to be rather hairy and it being very black and thick doesn't help matters." Billy chuckles, obviously not having a go at Erich for real. As he feels Erich grow in his hand, he kisses the head again with his extremely soft lips. "Well I was thinking that we do some blow, get completely shitfaced and then have a little...'fun'. You know me, I'm up for anything. I can fool around with you and still be able to look you in the eye the morning after and call you my friend. No awkwardness on my part. Some people are different though. If you don't want to then it's fine. I think it'd be the best night ever though." He gives Erich another wink and licks the underside of his head.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#200 Posted : 17 August 2014 23:59:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" what the fuck is a crumpet ? Sounds like a sex thing to me. Like,man would I like to dunk her crumpet. See? It works so well for that!" Erich laughs while doing what he professes dunking someone's crumpet would look like. This amounts to making a handshaking gesture look really crude. Erich laughs along with billy,they worked well together. They seemed to just want to indulge in all that life had to offer...even it was sex for money. " i could never do that.I am far too picky. How could you explain to someone that they repulsed you so,that no money would convince you otherwise,say someone like Suzie. " Erich says with great distaste. Something about her face was very off putting to Erich. He'd still have sex with her,as long as he didn't have to see her face. He was practical that way. " adventurous?! A fisting is adventurous? Then paint me vanilla!" Erich laughs looking a his own fist." Fuck that. Years ago I asked Erica if she would do anal. She was all " sure,but I get to go first." . I didn't know she even owned a strap on....it was worth if though." Erich laughs,sharing a story he rarely told. If anything,his time with Erica was interesting to say the least. " oh man,it was all I could do to keep from poking your butt with a toe that night. But I didn't think I could get my shoe off quick enough! Boop! " he grins as kicks with his toe pointed for penetration. Erich waves his hands and steps back slightly. " oh no no no. Guinea pig was the first rather thick animal that came to mind. It had nothing to do with hair. It was merely a matter of what animal was rather thick and would be on this ship and be available to bite your crotch. Fucking ship is rife with guinea pigs." He says distastefully. Rodents always creeped him out. It was something to do with their hands. Erich looks down at billy and lets The idea roll around in his head...the one with a brain in it. " well..how much fun are we talking? " Erich carefully says. He wanted to know exactly what he was getting into. " I don't want anything too....serious. I can't be excommunicated from the church." He jokes,holding Billys hair.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage