logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

38 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#201 Posted : 18 August 2014 02:06:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19179 time(s) in 7618 post(s)
"A crumpet is like a circular cake you make on a griddle. They taste disgusting and are all chewy and spongey. Even if you smother it in jam, they taste dry as hell." Billy watches as Erich demonstrates what he believes to be 'dunking someone's crumpet'. "Well in that case I've definitely dunked a few crumpets in my time. Dunked several at one time." Billy looks a little surprised when Erich expresses a distaste towards Suzie. "Really? I don't think Suzie's that bad. Mind you, I'll have almost anyone. However, in the case of being presented with someone that resembles Shrek after a car accident I'd just tell them that they're an ugly cunt and kick them out. It's that simple. You have to be straight forward with people, Erich my man." Billy's straight to the point approach to things can be funny when you're observing or overhearing him rant but being on the receiving end can be very intimidating as he doesn't sugarcoat anything. Luckily he likes Erich so is less likely to be short with him. "You haven't lived until you've had a good fisting." Billy winks and pokes his tongue out at Erich. "You were going to put your toe up my butt? Well I like butt fun and I like toes so why not give it a go some other time?" He laughs and feels relieved when Erich tells him that the guinea pig reference was a compliment and not an insult. "Yeah I guess you could compare the thickness to that of a guinea pig. I'm a little bit on the chunky side. I suppose it's better than looking like a pencil." Billy takes more of Erich into his mouth, listening to him as he sucks. He moves away briefly. "We could just fool around...pause for to do some blow several times...maybe even fuck? It's up to you though. I suggest we do it though." He winks before taking Erich back into his mouth, managing to take every inch of him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#202 Posted : 18 August 2014 04:01:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17941 time(s) in 10428 post(s)
Erich scowls at at the crumpet description. It sounded less than good. "Bastards! Goddamned soulless Bastards! They are insulting the good name of pancakes is what it sounds to me! How Dare they! Billy,we need to take the duke to England and fuck these people up. It isn't right they can do this to pancakes! "Erich yells excitedly. If he wasn't famous,Erich would probably be the town nut who yells at parked cars and accusing dogs of conspiring against him. " you dunked many a crumpet,eh governor? The closest I came was buttering some bread. Same theory,but far gentler." He laughs,shaking his head at billy. The man was certainly into some crazy stuff. Erich,in spite of the myth was rather tame. Erich ponders Billy's words and the fuckablity of Suzie. " hmm. Good statute. Being a straight shooter. Guess the non sugar coated version would be... I'd kill to fuck those things that make Suzie famous." He says with a grin. As a rule,Erich was rarely crude. But billy brings out the best in him. Hecshakes his head when billy seems fine with theidea of a toe in his butt.he cracks up " god damn,billy. You are up for anything. Is risking athletes foot in your ass worth it though?" He smirks and pretends to scratch his butt . Erich wiggled a pinky with s smirk. " nobody likes thin Willies from what I hear. A Wiseman once said,long and thin gets it in,but short and thick does the trick." Erich laughs hard at remembering a middle school platitude.
Erich does enjoy what is going on,he has to admit that.even if he didn't,his waist moving in rythym with billy says other wise. " I .uh...got a bag in my jean pocket. Good shit,uncut." He pushes as far as he can into billy's mouth. He thinks about what billy is suggesting," I dont know if I can. The fisting bit has me nervous to say yes" he jokes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#203 Posted : 18 August 2014 04:42:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy nods in agreement, totally up for hurting some people. Even if he did like crumpets he'd still be up for a fight because it is Billy after all. "Pancakes are far superior. Crumpets are like the unattractive sister. You know, the one that brings shame to the whole family and has to wear a mask over her face at family get-togethers because she's that fucking ugly. I was homeless and even I turned down a crumpet. I might have been starving but not that hungry to eat one of those things." Billy smirks as he listens to Erich give his non sugar coated version of what he'd say to Suzie. "Yeah that's pretty much the gist of it. I'd just tell her to get her tits out and put a pillow case over her head. If she's easily hurt by that then she's not the type of girl I want to sleep with. I need someone who can take a good bashing....verbally and physically." He then laughs along with Erich, really enjoying his company. They seem to be on the same wavelength as one another and Billy is enjoying being himself and saying what he likes without feeling like he's being judged. "I've taken many risks in bed, Erich. Athlete's foot is the least of my worries. Besides, I've seen your toes countless times and you don't have athlete's foot so it's all good." Billy smirks and watches as Erich wiggles his pinky. "Hm, what do they say about long, chunky, circumcised and pierced? They say that's the best thing ever?" He winks and gives a nod when Erich mentions that he has cocaine on him. "Fucking brilliant. Oh and I'm not going to use my fists, don't worry. You want to take this to the bedroom though? It'll be more comfortable plus my knees are getting tired from all the bending. I promise I won't pull any weird shit. No fists. No cattle prods or anything." He laughs lightly and runs his tongue around Erich's cock head once more. Despite things taking a sexual turn, Billy actually sees this as just a bit of fun and another way of entertaining a very good friend. Even when he's sucking him off, he's still laughing away and having a conversation with him. "Plus I kinda want to get under covers and cuddle with you. I'm a lonely little soul who just wants to be loved." he jokes.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#204 Posted : 18 August 2014 07:32:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I'm frankly still surprised crumpets are a thing. I thought they were totally made up to make Americans look silly when we visit England. Like the crazy way you guys say aluminum.that can't be real." He laughs,shaking his head. He was certain Brits actually say it like he does,they just pretend to say it al you mini mum when on camera or when non Brits are around. " god damn,billy. You are a straight shooter! That is harsh as hell." Erich tells billy. Erich May be notorious for cavorting with groupies,but he was the sort that treated them as treasured guests. After all,when your penis is in someone's mouth,that's the worst time to piss them off. " in that note,if we find a candidate for that threesome, lets try for a blonde with huge fake boobs. " Erich muses,looking out the window. South beach clubs were riFe with plastic surgery patients,and he had his interest piqued by this conversation. Erich wiggled his toes and smiles to billy. " I take good care of my feet. My dad was a Vietnam vet,and had friend's foot rot off. He never let me wear dirty socks." Erich smirks a second and adds. " plus,I am no athlete. More like athletic supporter. " he laughs at his own stupid joke. He laughs even harder at billy clearly describing his own willy. "Billy," he starts,already starting to chuckle. " that sounds oddly specific. I don't think we had a phrase for you. Especially since you were barely even a weekender at the time. Just a wee bank holiday." He laughs,he wasn't sure of the age,but be had to have at least seven years on billy. Erich steps out of his trousers since those probably wnot be needed. " smashing idea...and if you try any freaky stuff,its back here on the hard floor for you. You ain't getting out of sucking this cock that easy." He chuckles,reaching down for the bag of coke and nodding towards the nearest bedroom. On the way,Erich turns over his shoulder to billy." Clearly I have never done....this,before. So expect an awkward evening....but I will cuddle your cute little self." Erich grins at billy. It felt like normal fun with a friend. Not at all like dirty sexual things.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#205 Posted : 18 August 2014 09:07:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm surprised that crumpets are even a thing. They are horrid. The recipe comes straight from Satan himself. Although I have tried worse things like mayonnaise, coleslaw and Brussels sprouts. I'd take a crumpet over those wretched. It's not crazy, it's the right way. Most people across the pond are just too lazy to pronounce it correctly." Billy says very matter of fact. It's probably a conversation best avoided because due to the tone in his voice, it seems like he might just possible go off on one. One of the downsides to hanging around Billy is how unpredictable he can be. One minute you're laughing away, the next he's trying to burn your face off with cooking oil. "Sometimes ugly people just need to be told. I feel sorry for all the ugly sluts I know or see in passing because they're always being rejected and have nothing going for them. They're not going to go anywhere in life. If you just sit them down and say, 'Love, you're ugly as fuck. Just stop trying and go get a job at Target. At least you'll be making money.' See, I'm not mean. I want to help people make the right choices in life." The way Billy says it, it's not very clear if he's joking or if he actually believes he is being helpful. "Well they should create a saying for guys like me. I could use that as my bio on my Twitter profile. Now that will definitely boost the amount of followers I have. By the way, yours taste kinda sweet. The slogan to go along with your cock can be, 'long and sweet goes down a treat!'" Billy laughs and stands up, holding onto his back. Ever since he was hit with a car, he's had lots of trouble with his back. "Oh dear, I feel like an old man."

He follows Erich into the bedroom, feeling a little awkward when Erich calls him cute. It's not a word he likes to associate with himself despite the fact that when he smiles and lets out that insanely infectious laugh, he's like the cutest person on the planet. Billy prefers to come across as cold and intimidating but that's mainly just a defense mechanism. He likes to make people think he's unlovable so he doesn't get too close to someone then ultimately have his heart broken in the end. "Erich, let's get one thing straight. I am not cute. Kittens are cute. I'm...a former homeless guy with a bad back and a slight lisp. That's not cute." Billy laughs and kicks off his flip-flops before sitting on the edge of the bed. "You don't have to worry, it's just a bit of fun. I'm not grading you or anything. Even if I did I'm sure it'd be 10/10 all round." Billy winks and moves up the bed. "Right, Hess. Get that shirt off. I wanna see you in all your glory."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#206 Posted : 18 August 2014 11:57:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" billy. You are one of the good people. All that shit is terrible and should not be eaten by anyone. Especially mayonnaise. It smells so bad " Erich exclaims,scrunching up his face. He hated many things,but mayonnaise holds special spot in his heart. Erich gives a shrug. " we are a lazy bunch,that is for sure. If not for our addiction to caffeine and shit,Americans would just lie down and rotn"'Erich agrees. Aside from the bizarre and uniquely American things,he couldnt care less of his homeland. Erich ponders What billy has said and chuckles. " I don't know about the UK,but America has some pretty girl's working at target. Those red shirts and khaki pants....hmmm mm" Erich says with great gusto. Clearly he has given this scenario lots of thought. " I think having a killer ass is part of the job interview there. " he adds while making an hour glass shape with his hands. Erich enjoyed his time with billy. It was rare he had any sorts of male friends. Especially ones he could be as rude as truck drivers with. Erich chuckles when Billy suggests a slogan for him "'that sounds great.with enough luck,word will spread over Twitter and I'll have lines of people lining up for a taste !" Erich sAys,picturing the best way to.Advertise his Willy like a little Debbie snack cake " I doubt you need to drop any more hints. I bet the hArdest part of your life is mAking sure the groupies are of age ! Stale platitudes about your dicky could only make it harder ti choose." He grins,.the life of a boy band member would be both great and frustrating. Loads of women want to fuck you...but a small percentage would be legal. " old,please. Wait fill teenagers ask you to buy beet for them,that's old. You punk kid." Erich laughs loudly.Erich found it funny when.young people claimed to feel old.

Erich gives Billy his near trademark smile. " fine. You aren't cute at all. I think teen girls the world over would disagree and call Me Hitler if I uttered those words. But yeah,no Man wants to be called cute. " he says with a nod. He actually loved being called cute,but that was just him probably. The room they were in was much like the rest of the duke,slightly worn and about 60 years out of date. " you are a flatterer,Mr Kahn. This will be a 2 outta ten and you know it. But all in fun,right? Here. You get started." He laughs throwing the sandwich bag full of coke to billy. He slips his shirt off and swings it in circles over his head. " right. Now you. I'm here naked as a jay bird. not air at all." He says,giving himself a few strokes
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#207 Posted : 18 August 2014 12:35:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"We don't have Targets in the UK. I just said that so you could relate to it. Our stores contain a lovely bunch of girls. I just want to rip that bland uniform right off of the and take them roughly in the aisle. That's not a euphemism." Billy says in a very dry, monotonous way, clearly joking about the attractiveness of the staff. He loves his conversations with Erich as there appear to be no boundaries and they both have filthy minds. He used to have similar chats with the late Dustyn and although he appeared all cute and innocent, Dustyn Blue certainly had a mouth on him. "I'll help promote your penis over social media sites. My opinions on genitalia are very respected. Once it has my seal of approval, everyone will be wanting a piece of it." When Erich brings up the subject of age, Billy nods with an uneasy look on his face. "Yes, age is definitely an issue. I told you that I've had a few risks in my time. I hope your opinion of me doesn't change and I promise I'm not some creep but I did sleep with someone a few years ago who lied about her age. I swear I didn't know." Billy's tone isn't as playful as before as he wants to get the point across that it wasn't his fault. A subject like this can easily paint someone in a very, very bad light.

"Sadly, the cutest man to ever walk this earth is no longer with us. No other man is allowed to be called 'cute'. Just as long as you don't think I'm ugly then everything is OK." He gives a little wink and shakes his head when Erich brings himself down. "Come on, two out of ten?! You know that it'll be off the scale." Billy smiles and takes hold of the bag before clearing some space on the bedside table. "I'll get nude in a minute, all in good time. First, let's do a few lines." He places the bag on the table and waits for Erich to come over. "You want to do the honours and cut it?" Billy brings both legs up onto the bed before randomly laughing as a smell fills the room. "Just farted, sorry." He laughs and rolls around on the bed.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#208 Posted : 18 August 2014 13:27:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich laughs with billy's less than positive assessment of the workers at UK department stores. " damn,man we need to get you out and about to the targets here. I'm sure they will put Tesco workers to Shame...whatever a Tesco is. I know you guys have something related to Wal-Mart." He says with a shrug. Why stores OwNed by the same parent company not sharing a name is beyond him. He raises an eyebrow at billy. "So you are the honor wynter of genitals,eh? How do you get in on that? I've seen a fair amount during my travels too." Erich says in his best nature show host voice. In his mind there should be a show hosted by a distinguished gentleman talking about the finer points of crotches. Erich listens to billys tale of the most forbidden of love. He was pretty sure such things happened in their line of work. " well... as long as you aren't trolling middle schools with a white van and handfuls of candy." Erich replies with a shrug. " to catch a predator shit isn't cool."

" yeah...nobody else personified cute like him." Erich says,sadly. Dusty was by far the cutest male he knew. Factoring in females,only Erica could out cUte dustyn. If she wasn't Japanese, dustyn would be a shoe in. " I'm standing by my two out of ten. What the fuck am I supposed to do with another one of these?" He exclaims,gesturing to his crotch. He starts laughing uncontrollably . " its not like I have a " there was that one tone at summer camp" story to fall back on." Erich gives a nod when asked to cut it. Like any southern gentleman,he always had a knife nearby. He flicks it open and starts to divvy the powder. He catches a whiff of something foul and starts fanning the air,in turn blowing coke all over the room. " oh that is nasty,billy!talk about a boner killer" Erich laughs,pouring out some more coke.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 26/07/4752 09:32:19(UTC) criticsrule  
#209 Posted : 18 August 2014 13:28:53(UTC)
criticsrule

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Black Candy walks in and lights up a cigarette! She looks at her boobs to make sure they were not popping out. She realized that she now has to buy new shirts that fit her.
Offline BrownSugar  
#210 Posted : 18 August 2014 13:58:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh I don't even shop in Tesco that much. I used to shoplift from there years ago though but that's just because one was nearby the streets I used to roam. I'm more of an ASDA man myself. That's the one that's owned by Wal-Mart. Word to the wise, if you're ever in the UK do not shop in a Lidl store. It's very cheap but there's a reasoning being it all. Their frozen chicken nuggets are 98% fat and 2% chicken. That's the kind of sick bastards you'd be dealing with." Billy sounds as if he's about to launch an attack on the store, debriefing Erich and filling him in on the store's activity before they taken them on. "You may have seen a fair amount but you really need to get up close and personal with them. Try different things out. Then you'll soon become an expert." Billy chuckles and is relieved that Erich doesn't seem disgusted in him. "Nah I don't do that. She was a fan I met at a meet and greet. Could've got into a lot of trouble over that shit."

"Still, I think his boys will soon grow up to take the title. They remind me of him so much." Billy gives a little smile, still saddened at the thought of Dustyn's death but a little relieved that part of him still lives on through the boys. "Erich, you've got a great cock. I highly doubt that when you put it to use you'll only score a two out of ten." As Erich pours out the coke at the bedside table, Billy stands up and pulls down his boxers, his cock just inches away from Erich's face. Billy clearly isn't very modest about anything and doesn't seem to care that he practically just smacked Erich in the face with it. "Is this what you wanted to see?"
UserPostedImage

Offline Clampdown  
#211 Posted : 18 August 2014 14:05:53(UTC)
Clampdown

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Jeremy had spent a brutal and quite frankly unhealthy time in his basement playing World of Warcraft, Garry's Mod, and working on his set. He hadn't made much progress on his set. He felt the desire to go outside and get some much needed fresh air. He gets into his beat up Nissan Stanza. He went to a gas station to buy some cigarettes. "One pack of red and one pack of silver Marlboros, please. Oh, and a skittles e-cig refill." He smiles as he pays for them. He was pretty excited to smoke, it had been a while. He could feel the taste accumulate in his mouth. He couldn't wait to smoke these. He decided he'd vape a little bit as he walked through downtown.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline erich hess  
#212 Posted : 19 August 2014 02:46:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" asda! That's the one! I fucking hate wally world. The upside is,no matter how fucked up you are going in,you'll find someone worse than you. I went in strung out in heroin,and found someone eating toilet paper on Pcp. So I had to join her." He laughs. Erich was always up for drugs with mysterious strangers. Networking was very important in the drug user industry. " ew. Lidl sounds horrible. That's it. We are storming the UK. Fucking Omaha beach all over again. Nuggets of fat being sold as chicken is some fucking rat bastard shit." Erich scowls, patting his bare thighs in search of his pistol. " try them out? Gential free samples,you say? That is my favorite day in the store." Eirch smirks.he loves anything free. Even if he doesn't need or want it. He gives billy an understanding nod. He can easily see how an underage fling could happen. Erich was safe though,psychobilly had a pretty aged following.

" ah the kids! Who has those little nippers? " Erich asks excitedly. He had nearly forgotten them due to all the craziness involving dustyn...and his general short term memory loss. " you are such a charmer,Mr Kahn. I do mean that. You probably say that to all the boys." He gives a smirk and a laugh. This was definitely a conversation he never thought he'd be having. Erich takes a straw out of the drawer and snorts up probably several grams and jerks his head up,shaking his hands." Holy moly! I think I can see the future! This must be tardis paint flakes." He bumps his nose on billy's Wang and looks petrified. " What in the hell?! He screeches before cracking up. " Oh,it's you...I thought that was the nose of German bomb and I was living through the blitz." He laughs laying back and looking at the very unclothed billy. He gingerly taps the end of billys dick with his finger." So that's what it looks like on the other end of those things." He says,thoroughly amused. He finally wraps two fingers around billy and pulls gently.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#213 Posted : 19 August 2014 04:21:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Blake has the kids right now but I'm not sure if Dallas is going to start a fight for them. Shay was the result of Dustyn fumbling around with a girl when he was in denial back that. That girl died of alcohol poisoning. So technically Shay has no parents now. The twins were from a surrogate but still had Dustyn's DNA. None of the boys are biologically Blake or Dallas' so I don't know what's going to happen." In all honesty, Billy wants to look after the boys but he knows through experience with Daniel that he's just not cut out to be a father and Dustyn would surely want the best upbringing for his boys. Billy takes the straw after Erich uses it and snorts up quite a bit, obviously embracing the moment and not wanting to hold back. If he's going to do coke with Erich Hess, he has to go all out. "Shit, that's good. I swear that you always get the best stuff." He stops to cough. "The pop star life is the life for me. Sex, money and drugs. That's all I've ever imagined doing with my life. You couldn't imagine me doing anything else in my life...like being a librarian or something. I need this excitement in my life." He snorts a little more and gives his nose a little rub. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I don't bite....well only if you ask me too." Billy chuckles and watches as Erich observes his naked body. He knows that Erich has never done this before so he is being very careful about what does as he doesn't wish to scare Erich off. When Erich starts to pull gently on his dick, he lets out a little gasp and closes his eyes. "Hm, that feels good." He smiles down at Erich before moving away and climbing onto the bed, giving Erich a very close up view of...everything. "Get that peachy butt over here!"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#214 Posted : 19 August 2014 05:12:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich shakes his head sadly. It was certainly a terrible situation for the kids. Erich knew that Blake was involved with the kids,so it wasn't like a stranger had them. Still,he heard only good things about Dallas from Erica. " that's crazy,man. Dallas would probably have a hell of a time getting the kids. Erica barely got her daughter after the murder. Takara nearly got sent to Russia to her grandfather. That marriage means a lot to the government dorks." He says distastefully. He hates bureaucracy at any level. Erich gives an approving nod at Billys intake. Some may find it wrong they were doing copious amounts of coke,in spite of their friend dying of an overdose. But that's just how they roll. " you're in Miami,billy. This was THE coke place way back when. I had to get the best for our shenanigans." Erich says proudly,taking another healthy snort. " fuck no. Librarians only get laid in pornos. Sex ,drugs and rock n roll...in that order." Erich chuckles. " I'd like to be a pop star for a day. It looks kinda fun in its way. Though I don't think I lead a clean enough life,or hide it well enough." No biting and I don't fuck on the first date. So you only get to look at my peachy butt." Erich says,wagging his finger after billy leaves for the bed. Erich lightly smacks billy on the butt when he turns around. He gives a sigh and hops on the bed. This was happening and he wasn't sure where it was going,and that thrilled him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#215 Posted : 19 August 2014 06:18:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy is sort of pissed off that Blake is looking after the children. He started a family with Dustyn then just left without warning and it crushed him. Billy does not like Blake but since everyone is still feeling very raw after Dustyn's death, he hasn't kicked up a fuss which is a first for Billy. "To be honest I don't think Dallas would cope. He's a nice guy and all but I don't think he's very paternal...like myself. I know that Daniel and I are going to have a very colourful relationship when he hits his teenage years." He watches as Erich snorts more cocaine. Although Billy likes to abuse drugs for entertainment, underneath it all it's also a way of dealing with a lot of pain. Billy moves over to Erich and puts an arm around him, finding it rather odd feeling their bare skin against one another. "Such smooth skin, Mr Hess." Billy chuckles and strokes Erich's arm before looking into his eyes. He isn't sure how Erich is going to react but he goes ahead with it anyway. He smiles and slowly moves in for a kiss.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#216 Posted : 19 August 2014 06:43:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Probably not." Erich agrees with billy. " I hear he does enough drugs to where he could run with us. We should bring him along sometime. " Erich says thoughtfully. He was always up spreading the message of drugs and fun. It. " so you have a kid and you aren't paternal? I figure it sort of just comes out when the kid does." Erich says,trying to wrap his head around the idea of kids. " as far as I know,I have no children out there." He smirks.he liked kids,but didn't want any of his own. " i thinks it's a son and father thing. I hated my own. My adoptive father is far cooler." Erich laughs,given the circumstance he and billy were in. His adoptive father was very much gay....much to his real fathers dismay. Erich gives a few more sniffles to clear his nose. Erichs drugs use was far simpler than most people would think. He didn't use to escape,or to forget. He was all about seeing how much his body could take. Erich jumps a bit when billys arm goes around him. He hadn't expected tenderness of any sort. But it was pleasant. He traces billys arm with his finger. It wasn't unpleasant by any means. As instinctively as one returns a hand shake,Erich completes the kiss. It was very :different,given no man has a smooth a face as a woman. As he kisses billy,he reaches down for billys dick. He did like the way it felt in his hand.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#217 Posted : 19 August 2014 08:01:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah he should come along with us, maybe it'll help him relax a little more. He's just sort of kept to himself but I can't blame him. He's a good guy. He even kicked the drugs when Dustyn decided that he wanted to go clean." The saddest thing about Dustyn's death is how unexpected and undeserved it was. There was a point where people feared for his life as he was constantly riddled with drugs but he eventually got clean and remained so for over half a year before his death. Unfortunately, he had one tiny moment of weakness and it ended up claiming his life. "Yeah I'm just not a natural. I mean I can do the basics like...keep him alive but I just don't know how to act around them. I'm not one for playing games or watching kids TV. I just want to get high and have my balls fondled. I'm not cut out to be a parent." It's sad but it's true. Billy even knows this. He knows he had Daniel too early and although he loves him with all of his heart, Billy knows that he will never be a great father. When Erich traces his finger along Billy's arm, he smirks. It's not the tenderness he enjoys, it's the fact that he's feeling flesh on flesh. When Erich kisses him, he slips in some tongue and pulls Erich on top of him. "Wanna be my cowboy, Mr Hess?" Billy winks and laughs. His eyes are looking a little glazed over now as the drugs are now starting to kick in.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#218 Posted : 20 August 2014 01:51:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" i did like him. So much more than some of dustyn's other boyfriends. Especially that Adam black...talk about a fucked family. at least Dallas seemed very in love with dusty...and didn't have a history of beating people." Erich says with a little smile. It helped speaking of dustyn. It made him feel like he was just on a trip,and not dead. " what? Kids shows are great. Especially when high. Lazy town is my favorite. Get enough dxm running through you and it becomes near life changing....ball fondling is always a welcome thing. So if I have to forgo children in exchange for daily ball fondling? So be it." Erich grins. He was all for earthly delights and had no interest in reproducing himself. The tongue surprises him slightly, but with enough coke running through his system,he was 700 foot tall and bulletproof,so he felt on top of the world. His earlier apprehensions melted slightly. He readily returns billy's tongue and allows himself to be pulled on top. " if you're willing to be my horse" he grins,moving his waist so his ...bits brush billy's
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#219 Posted : 20 August 2014 02:34:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Dallas was probably the best one. Blake was alright to start with but he's a bit of a, as I like to call him, wet cabbage. He was never up for anything and was a pit of a pussy at times. Adam....the less said about that cunt, the better. He was never good enough for our little Dusty." Billy tries his best to hide his hatred for Adam, trying not to spoil the mood but the total distaste ultimately comes through. "I hate Lazy Town with a passion. It makes me so uncomfortable. I've tried to watch kids TV a few times but I end up almost losing the will to live. Even vicodin doesn't make Lazy Town anymore interesting. You like ball fondling too? I'll keep that in mind." Billy smirks and runs his tongue over Erich's, gently massaging it with his own. He might be wild in bed but he still loves a good, passionate kiss. He moves his hands around to Erich's ass and gives his cheeks a squeeze. "Yeah, I'll be your horse any day of the week. I'll be whatever you want me to be." When he feels Erich brush against him, Billy smirks and pulls Erich in for another kiss. "I'm ready when you are. Wait...we need any lube?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#220 Posted : 20 August 2014 03:20:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich grins at the description of Blake. " wet cabbage? ..so the poor boy is boring and smells of fart?! Sounds like an excellent father. Maybe we should take HIM out. Get him liquored up,dose him with LSD and let him find his way back from Hong Kong or something. Really get the blood flowing."Jericho suggests,totally seriously. There is no personality trait that can't be solved by hallucinogens and unfamiliar cities. " fuck Adam black. I had to calm Erica down when he went nuts on mariko. Erica was pretty much hiring a hit on him." Erich laughs,hiding the truth in jest. Erica doesn't have her much joked about yakuza ties,but she does know some sketchy people. " that's why I love lazy town. Something is.....off about it. I dont know if the little girl is dying of some disease and imagining all of it. Or the blue guy molests her...its a nightmarish world and I love it." Erich defends his go to drug show. " come now billy,who doesn't love a good fondling?" Erich asks with a smirk of his own. He reaches under him and holds billys balls softly. "How do you wear shorts with these things? Its like grabbing two tennis balls.." he says with a laugh. He still was unsure if this sort of thing was for him,but as a one off thing? Sure. Erich rubs billys shoulders as they kiss. " you are one sensual bastard." He chuckles as the Kiss ends and his ass is grabbed,he places his hand on Billy's to show that he definitely likes it. He looks down at billy,inches away from his face. " no lube?! We aren't cavemen,billy." Erich laughs softly before kissing billy again,sucking at his lip slightly. Erich leans over Billy to reach the nightstand to retrieve his trusty tube. He makes a show of slathering it on himself and looks go billy. " now I am ready. You turning over,or we doing this face to face?" He asks. Erich loved having options.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage