logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<717273
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1441 Posted : 23 August 2020 06:37:30(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
dallas laughs when dustyn mentions his work. "the pay is terrible, the hours are worse, but the dress code is relaxed at least." dallas explains with a an exhausted tone that implies he is looking to change careers. "a good wee is what woke me too. now,i'm wee'd off!" dallas laughs and exits the game.sticking his tongue out at the screen. he was irked by not doing well,dustyn was awake. there was no need to play it anymore. he sighs contentedly when he feels dustyn against him. he leans his head over to kiss dustyn softly on his cheek. "oh yeah. they can see and hear us. why do you think i am so popular to play with? my gamertag is ten inch mutant ninja turtle for a reason." dallas says very seriously before letting his mouth turn into a small smile.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1442 Posted : 23 August 2020 18:17:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19122 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"I'll pay you," Dustyn says brightly. "I'll pay you to stay home, play games and look sexy. You'll be my little sugar baby!". Dustyn giggles and holds Dallas tighter from behind. Something about the idea of Dallas being a sugar baby tickles him; one - because Dallas is actually older and two - it's hilarious that he can actually reenact his Sugarless show in real life. It pays to be an overworked pop star...sometimes. "Maybe you could make your own game one day? Or be the voice of a character? You've got a real sexy voice," Dustyn says, totally seriously. He'd love for Dallas to do something like that as he's clearly very into gaming. Dustyn raises an eyebrow at the mention of Dallas' gamertag and peers over, looking down at his husband's goods. "Mutant, yeah? Is that 'cause of this..." Dustyn asks, reaching over and gently running his fingertip over Dallas' circumcision scar. He giggles and gives Dallas a big kiss on the cheek, just to reiterate that it's a joke. He loves it and wouldn't want to make him feel bad for even a second. "Ah, you Americans play such dangerous games from right out of the womb, huh?" Dustyn grins and closes his eyes, resting his head back on Dallas' shoulder. Sure, he still needs to pee, but he's too comfy and still real tired.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#1443 Posted : 24 August 2020 02:30:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i thought i already was your sugar baby? a very very hairy,sugar baby. a sugar glider!" dallas exclaims,holding his arms out like the mentioned small creature. dallas half laughs,half scoffs at dustyn's suggestions for him. they are good ones and ones that dallas would be up for doing. after all,is there a better way to use almost stardom than to go into voice work? "sounds like you are trying to get me out of the house. you are getting sick of my leaving crumbs every where,arent you? i am sorry that i read hansel and gretel when young and constantly worry about getting lost." dallas jokes before flicking an imaginary crumb off the bed. dallas jumps when his below deck is touched and giggles. "dust! not in front of the tv! i havent opened that onlyfans account for us and here you are ,giving the goods away for free!" he cries out and pulls a random shirt off the floor to cover himself. dallas isnt one to use use the hamper until morning. he'd rather disrobe,sleep,then pick up the previously worn clothes. "we sure do,dust. heck,in texas they use a rifle to circumcise. the surgeon has to be a fine shot." he jokes with a wink.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#1444 Posted: : 24 August 2020 03:47:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Sugar gliders are so cute! Mandy Williams has one...or had. I don't know how long they live. Don't think one would last long in our house. Koa likes to grab things now and I'm sure the cats would make short work of the poor thing." Dustyn loves his kitties but he knows fine well that they can be evil bastards given the opportunity. Fifi ripped one of his Madonna posters. Heartless. "Aw, you can drop crumbs...in the sink..." Dustyn says with a soft but forced smile. He's a bit of a princess and doesn't like mess. Unless he's drunk, then he doesn't give a shit. "I can imagine you in one of those Fallout games. A big strapping soldier." While Dustyn does think it's a great avenue for his husband to pursue, this is more so just Dustyn having a thing for the Brotherhood. He'd willingly let Danse destroy him in many ways. "OnlyFans? No way. There isn't a price tag big enough for you and your...content." Dustyn giggles and gives him a kiss on the back of the neck. "Last time Weekend were in Texas, one of those God Hates Fags groups turned up outside our show...and the fans sent them running for the hills." Totally unrelated to being circumcised with rifles but Texas came up and it made him think of the story. Ah, the South.

Dustyn groans and looks over at the clock. Still way too early. "How about we just write this day off? I can cancel my studio session and we can just spend the day together. Can even have all our food delivered today. How does that sound?" Dustyn asks, giving his husband a kiss while obviously having a feel of the beard.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1445 Posted : 24 August 2020 06:56:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"mandy just keeps replacing the sugar glider. we'll be old men and she'll still have the sugar glider." dallas grins. it made sense that mandy would have such a thing. she was a cute person. a god damned miracle she was related to blake. not even by blood,her being the same species as blake was hard to believe. it was a also a miracle dustyn hadnt divorced dallas over his crumb leaving. maybe it was true that opposites attract. dallas was certainly no clean freak. dallas laughs and kisses dustyn's lips. "what happens on the airship,stays on the airship." dallas jokes and nods agreement. "yeah. me a strapping soldier. the brotherhood would kick me out for being too feeble. i'd be stuck with the railroad. the feeblest fuckers who ever feebled." it was well known that dustyn liked the brotherhood. if dallas wasnt so shy,he'd have hit up karoliena and gretchen for a costume to wear for dustyn. but..the dark haired woman scared him and the one with the tits sort of irritated him. dallas blushes at dustyn's assessment of the content being too much for a price tag. "get us together and its a lot of stuff flopping around.
dallas sighs and shakes his head." you sure it was the real westboro folks? that is pretty much a large swath of texans. they make great bbq though."

"you cancelled you studio? if you're the yoko of juneau,i CANT be the yoko to you." dalls chuckles and lies down. fully invested in dustyn's take for the day. " it is sunday,the lord's day of rest. we make the baby jesus cry enough,we'll follow this bit." he suggests.
"something chicken based. i've got enough beef right there." dallas quips while glancing at dustyn.

ooc:you know how it pained me to speak positively of the brotherhood of steel?!
ooc: also,76 has an event going on called "meat week". i giggle every time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1446 Posted : 24 August 2020 23:54:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Haven't seen Mandy in years. We used to be real close. It was her who introduced me to Fuck Face." He shall not be named in this house, especially in the bedroom. "After a mentally abusive relationship with someone's cousin...you tend to drift." Dustyn giggles, able to laugh now but back then it was like living in Hell and going to bed with Satan. Dallas has only recently really seen exactly how Blake can be due to his heavy TV presence this year. Before that, it was only Dustyn's stories he had to go by. Dustyn tuts and shakes his head when Dallas describes himself as feeble. "Nonsense! You're big and strong!" he says, grabbing at his husband's upper arms. In all honesty, most people are strong compared to Dustyn. The guy seems almost weightless. He's the human equivalent of cotton candy. "I'd do an OnlyFans thing with you but only if the money was going to charity and it was tasteful stuff. I'm not bending over or getting my head out. No pink shall be shown. I'm classy." Dustyn finds nudity funny and will willingly strip off but unlike Billy, there's a limit to what he'll show. Some stuff is far too intimate and for Dallas' eyes only. "I don't know. I hope it was the real deal. We're Weekend. We deserve the original, authentic hate group. We don't deal with knockoffs. We're not The Zone."

"I have actually been called Yoko several times. She also randomly followed me on Twitter. Juneau fans must think we're conspiring!" Dustyn laughs and kisses Dallas as they lay down. It used to bother him at first but he just laughs it off now. His love for his husband supersedes any troll comments. "Yeah, I have noticed you do like dunking some beef." Dustyn winks and then lets out a groan before sitting back up. "Ugh, OK before I get comfortable again, I really need to go wee. You need anything while I'm up?" Dustyn begrudgingly gets out of bed, giving Dallas a nice view of his bare bum.

ooc: Meat Week? Don't be so FOUL!! Also, while in the city centre, I saw a woman who looked like Gretchen, a guy that looked like Dallas and a young lad who looked like Beau from Public Warning. Doppelgangers are taking over Glasgow.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1447 Posted : 25 August 2020 02:51:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Hmmm" Dallas replies in response to learning that Mandy introduced dustyn and blake. "Remind me to collect the cat poo in a box so i can mail it to her." Dallas says softly, while pretending to write in a notebook. Like any sensible person, he disliked Blake. Dustyn grabbing his arms made Dallas laugh. He wasnt a large man by any means, but Dustyns hands on his arms made it seem like he was. " dust. Im only big and strong where it counts." Dallas says while pausing long enough to where it feels as dirty as it sounds. " ....these thumbs!" He says proudly, holding them up to wiggle. Those thumbs had walked many miles in fallout. Dallas scratches his beard while dustyn talks about the tame onlyfans. " im going to be honest, i wouldn't pay for that. But what do i know? Im still wrapping my head around people liking smelly feet." He says with a hint of disgust. Feet are cute..smelly feet are not. This little piggy took a bath. Dallas laughs at the assessment of the zone as rip offs. " aren't all boy bands basially ripping you guys off? Weekend perfected the art form."

Dallas watcher dustyn get up and smirks as the bare bottom is revealed. "Yeah. Bring me some fries with that shake!" He laughs loudly, knowing how cheesy he sounds. He leans off the bed and pinches the crease where butt cheek becomes leg several quick times.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1448 Posted : 25 August 2020 04:19:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"If it helps, Billy and I introduced her to Deneil when we were all out for a meal one night. I think we're even." Dustyn giggles as he recollects it all. Dustyn and Mandy won't go down in history as the best matchmakers. Oscar might be Cupid in disguise, however. If he wasn't a fan of Juneau, Dustyn might have not clapped eyes on Dallas and wanted a piece of that. "You do have big thumbs," Dustyn says, putting his hand besides his husband's to compare. Again, Dustyn just has rather small and delicate hands. He wiggles his ring finger, showing off his wedding band. "Look at that punk pop moneyyyyy!". OnlyFans money could probably pay for great jewellery too. What some of these people are charging for a flash of skin is astounding. Google is free, lads. Dustyn moves a leg out of the covers to show his bare foot, which again is very cute and small. "No smelly feet here! Glad you like mine. They're one of my tingly spots." Dustyn winks knowingly at Dallas. His hubby is all too familiar with the areas that make Dusty melt like butter. "You said that, not me..." Dustyn says with a giggle and gives Dallas a nudge after the rip off comment.

Dustyn shakes his butt for Dallas and enjoys the little pinches. "Ooooh!! That's brightened up my morning..." he says, leaving the room, full moon still on display.

A while later, Dustyn returns to the bedroom gingerly holding a cup of tea in each hand. "Made you some tea...and I'm counting my blessings that there wasn't a rouge cat in the hall," Dustyn says with a nod down towards his swinging third leg. It's soft but still WOW. He places Dallas' cup next to him on the bedside table and kisses him on the forehead. "So, tell me about the video game you were playing this morning. You doing well on it?" Dustyn asks with genuine interest, akin to how Dallas checks in on Dusty's music. His husband is clearly invested in gaming so it's also important to Dusty too.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1449 Posted : 25 August 2020 23:03:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Still think she got the better deal. Deneil is at least likable." Dallas smirks. Everyone had bad exes where it was clear one was blinded by love. Dallas puts one of his thumbs over dustyn's and wiggles it. "You know what they say about big thumbs....because i sure don't." He laughs before picking up dustyn's hand to kiss it. He always loved the urban myths that _______ equaled large willy. Dusty feet were small and cute. They were soft and lovable. Much like the man attached to them " keep it up ,and I'm going t0 tickle these feet." Dallas warns, running his fingertip lightly across the underside.

"Fix me something nice,sweet cheeks." Dallas calls after dustyn's moon kn his best Chicago
cabbie accent.

Dallas lightly takes the tea from dustyn. Crumbs in bed were one thing, tea stains on the sheets were probably grounds to be thrown out the window. "Thanks,dust. Those cats can be deadly. They always come dashing out of somewhere to try to go between my feet." He replies, sipping his tea. "Though seeing fifi play Tarzan would be kind of funny. Im buying her a loin cloth. I Don't care what it costs." He decides after another sip of perfect tea. Dallas kisses dustyn's chin as his own forehead is kissed. Dallas scowls at the discarded controller. " some bullshit where i get killed by little kids.little kids who Probably say filthy things about my mother." He answers bitterly. He had not been doin well in it at all. "Battlefield 1. It's fighting in world war one. You'd hate it. "He laughs at the idea of dustyn playing it. It seemed someone would always kill ypu before you even find them.

Ooc: never played it. But Dallas can't play battlefield 1942 on a console.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1450 Posted : 26 August 2020 00:40:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn squeals and with cat-like reflexes, retracts his foot back under the covers after Dallas touches his sole. "Noooooo," he begs while laughing. He enjoys being tickled because he loves the laughing fit that comes along with it but he also simultaneously hates it due to how sensitive he is. He's an easy target for a tickle attack. "Fifi?! Oh sure, pick the kitty with the murder mittens to jump up and attack my danglies!" Fifi is the eldest and without a doubt the bitchiest of all the kitties. Her claws are like scythes and she's not afraid to use them. "Both of us know it. Love is a battlefield..." Dustyn sings in his incredible voice as soon as Dallas mentions the title of the game. It's very telling that Dustyn's mind goes immediately to a big 80's pop number than WWI. He's THAT campy and happy. "Yeah, games scare me. Some of them are fun to watch you play because they have great stories but actually playing them? I can't. I squeal and nearly break the controller every time someone tries to attack me. Now, I love horror movies and I've been in some real life horrifying situations but there's just something about video games that I find even scarier." Dustyn still has nightmares from the time Scott tried to get him to play Silent Hill 4. Nope. Fuck that with bells on. "Dallas...who did we fight in World War One? Mexico?" Dustyn asks, laying back down on the pillow and playing with his husband's hair. While he's not Lincoln or Eilidh levels of needing all sharp objects coated with plastic tips, he still has a few dim moments.

OOC: You're talking to a man who has played nothing but one game for all of 2020. You could hoodwink me on pretty much anything regarding games anyway haha
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1451 Posted : 27 August 2020 02:41:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"Yeesssssss" Dallas mocks dustyn while giving feet a little more tickle. He didn't want to go too far and make dustyn pee. That could very well summon a wild Joshua grimmie. Dallas stares at Dustyn blankly and repeats," danglies?" He then laughs and suggests, " new product line. Weekend candy called danglies. I'd buy them." He says,swinging his hand suggestively.
Dallas joins in with dustyn's singing, "heartache to heartache,we stand! No promises. No demands." Everybody doesn't like some things. But nobody doesn't like Pat benatar. Dallas can be very old fashioned in his game tastes. " ill watch horror movies, but i just can't get into the games. Reminds me too much of those assholes on YouTube." He states with a sigh. He liked horror themes in games, but not the entire game based around it. "the sequel,ww2 made for better games. Ww1 was the Germans too. Lovely peoole,but they love a world war."

Ooc: while planning for a birthday party for someone, my ex wife was speaking to the people who run the clubhouse in the community they used to live in. The clubhouse could fit the amount of people and have room for all the other stuff she wanted. The old lady looked at her, looked out clubhouse windows and back again.
The old woman says," honey, you're more than welcome to book it. But please be aware on the weekends the gays *whispered* are by the pool with their dangles." The day of the party,we saw many pool users. But no dangles.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 27/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#1452 Posted : 27 August 2020 03:56:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I don't get the whole tickling fetish thing. Whatever happened to just good, old-fashioned sodomy, huh?" Dustyn shakes his head in the manner of an old man who "doesn't get" the youth of today. Back in Dustyn's day you'd simply bend over and focus on your breathing. None of this tickling, dressing up or weeing nonsense. "Actually..." Dustyn begins, bringing his feet out the blanket again. "If you want to play with them, I'd appreciate a nice massage. They're quite sore. I had a hard day of being Irish yesterday." Dustyn's starting to empathise with how Mercedes Payne must be feeling on the regular. Exhausted isn't the word. "Weekend danglies? They'd be flying off the shelves! Now there's an image." Dustyn pauses for a minute and then shivers at the thoughts he conjured up. Nasty. "Aw, I love when you sing!" Dustyn beams and strokes his husband's beard after his short rendition of the early 80's hit. He's always loved Dallas' voice and has never wanted to stifle it, regardless of what some Juneau nuts think.

Dustyn ponders, thinking about his fear of video games. Honestly, he finds them more disturbing than anything...besides Cher in thigh high boots. "I think it's because...you're in control of the character so it's like the scary stuff is happening to you but because you're limited to where you can go in a game or what buttons to press, there's a high chance you're going to fail and get killed. I don't like roleplaying out being violently killed." Dustyn is more of a Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams on Nintendo DS type of gamer than anything. "Germany again?! Well, I guess that's why they haven't tried since. Getting your arse handed to you in two consecutive wars. Losers." Dustyn chuckles and feels that little bit smarter with the knowledge. One thing about Dallas is that he's never made Dustyn feel stupid which can't be said for his exes. Granted, Dusty has "dim" moments but he's not stupid. Being on the autism spectrum, his mind and attention span is just different. It's not that he doesn't understand things, he just has issues with retaining the information. His mind wanders. "I love you," he says with a sweet smile.

OOC: Filth! I'd never be by the pool with my danglies....I can't swim.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1453 Posted : 27 August 2020 08:47:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

dallas sighs and does an old man voice. "we are getting passed by. the music is too loud and the kids are dressing funny. also,i want Whatever happened to just good, old-fashioned sodomy, huh? on a tshirt. or at least a teacup." dallas never ceased to be entertained by the slogans dustyn came up with. if weekend was never a thing,dustyn would have had a promising career in advertising. "i guess." dallas tells dustyn dramatically and pats his lap so dustyn's feet can find a home. " put those potato squishers up here,mr payne." he teases dustyn. if there was a male mercedes,it would be dustyn....well,maybe it would actually be himself. dustyn actually works. although,he did just come up with the weekend dangly candy. " yup. we could have each one of you have your own bag of candy. there'd be little cartoon versions of you guys saying put my danglies in your mouth." dallas grins,thoroughly entertained by himself. dallas blushes when dustyn mentions his singing. "oh i really should leave it up to the professionals." he says with a little smile. it all seemed so long ago. he felt like a total different person since leaving the limelight. to be honest,he didnt miss it all that much.

dallas ponders dustyns words. they do seem to make a lot of sense. "see,i find it frustrating to be limited like that. take silent hill 2. there is this thing that tries to kill you. you attack attack and attack,and nothing happens. the enemy gets close and he one hit kills you. you are supposed to evade him while in a tiny room. why? i have a gun right there. ugh." dallas says with a pout. needless to say,pyramid head killed him many many times in that game until he found out that he was supposed to avoid the creature. "those pesky germans." dallas agrees. there was more to ww1 but that was pretty much the gist of it. some serbians were involved as well. "i love you too,dusty. thanks for not being a german. but i would love you even if you were."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1454 Posted : 28 August 2020 08:10:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn shifts around on the bed and places his feet on Dallas' lap, careful not to get too close to his husband's danglies and cause an injury. Although the temptation gently press a toe into his squishies is almost unbearable. "Sodomy. Such a wonderful yet horrible word. Sounds like something you'd spend life in prison for. That was some damn good sodomising you were doing last night," Dustyn says with a cheeky wink, simultaneously joking around while being serious. They really did have a great session last night. That video game really had Dallas ragingly excited. "They aren't potato squishers, they're too cute for that!" Dustyn says with a chuckle, folding his arms and wiggling his cute toes. "Dustyn Blue barefoot isn't one of my top searched Google terms for nothing!" Dustyn gives a proud nod. Sometimes Googling his name is hilarious. Other times...not so much. "Dallas, I think we'd all get charged and put on some sort of list if we had cartoon versions of us telling people to put our danglies in their mouths!" Dustyn laughs at the thought. Although, there have been weirder animated things out there. Some of those Pokémon things are highly questionable. Dustyn just gives a soft smile after Dallas makes a remark about leaving the singing to the professionals. While he adores his husband's voice, he knows that he left the industry for a reason and doesn't want to pester him about singing.

"We should totally play a game like that together. I'll take my brave pills beforehand." Dustyn winks, totally referencing some naughty substance intake. Oh come on, it's summer, people! "Seriously though. Like, you could do all the fighting and scary stuff and I'll help look for the clues and hidden stuff." Dustyn is more of a visual learner and has wonderful attention to detail. He should never be underestimated. He picks up on things not many others would. Dustyn would certainly unlock a lot of game secrets and rare achievements if he played more. It pays to be wired different. "Yeah...thank God I'm not German..." Dustyn says with shifty eyes, realising that he's blonde and blue eyed.
UserPostedImage