logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4243444546>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#861 Posted : 18 March 2015 10:02:12(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"That's where we've been staying for the last two weeks," Kai laughs. "Where I played the show you came to. I just made sure to keep you in the safe part of town. Ya know, cus you're alright," he winks, sticking his tongue out at her. He liked the idea of he and Honor taking a peaceful walk in the cold. It seemed more romantic somehow. When she asks if he's alright, Kai smiles down at her, looking at the way she's massaging his hand. It was super cute. "Me? Aye I'm good, love. If I had just become a father, I'd be a damn sight more shocked than this," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#862 Posted : 18 March 2015 10:46:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Oh yeah, sorry. It all looks the same to me." She shrugs, laughing it off. Kai and Honor had been in their own personal heaven as of late. It had been the two of them and, for once, no drama or anything to ruin their good spirits. He was playing with his band and she was enjoying being the girlfriend of the guy who was adored by so many people in the crowd. "I'd imagine.....you'd probably have died from shock. Or you'd go jump into a river."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#863 Posted : 18 March 2015 19:24:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Aye, if there's not a beach and a beauty salon, it's not for you, eh?" Kai laughs, raising his eyebrows at Honor. "Sheffield's not all that bad though. Just people get shot from time to time. Happens, bro." He chuckles to himself. Kai was relaxed as could be right now. He and Honor had been together for some time officially and their relationship was just completely ideal, at home with their array of dogs or here on holiday while Kai was working. "I'd be booking meself into one of those Jerry Springer things. Nothing better than getting into a fight when you find out you're a dad," Kai jokes. When the waiter comes over, he nods and orders himself cheesecake, waiting to see Honor wants.

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#864 Posted : 18 March 2015 23:25:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor laughs and shakes her head. "Not true. I don't mind being here. I'm not some little princess you know." She st up a little more and then looked through the menu to decide what she was going to order for dessert. "Umm...I'll have a slice of triple chocolate cake." She thought that sounded delicious and it didn't really matter if she was about to eat such a fattening piece of food. She had been improving her health and fitness but she didn't mind divulging in some bad nutrition every once in a wile.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#865 Posted : 19 March 2015 04:16:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I know you're not," Kai smiles. "You do love your home comforts though. And your dogs, of course. I never thought anyone would convince me to love animals like you have," he smirks. Kai yawns a little as he waits for her to order and then holds his hand up in apology. "Sorry love," he laughs. "Just you've been keeping me up all night," he adds jokingly.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#866 Posted : 19 March 2015 10:11:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"And you. You're the best part about coming home." Honor smiled at him. "Well, that's my job these days." She winked at him and then took another sip of her wine. Everything about their trip was perfect. She had always felt like they didn't get to do enough of what Kai wanted and he did move to LA for her. She just wanted to go with him to be back in his hometown for a change. "So, what are we doing after this?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#867 Posted : 20 March 2015 09:53:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"That's the first time anyone's ever said that to me," Kai says with a laugh. He loved his life with Honor so much, even if he still found it weird at times that someone could care for him that much given that he had gone most of his life without such care and attention. The fact she was with him here at home, where he grew up, showed him just how much she loved him, and it meant a lot to him. "We're gonna go a walk down by the canal," he laughs. "Like I said like 5 minutes ago," Kai adds with a wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#868 Posted : 20 March 2015 10:49:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"What, that you're the best part of coming home?" Honor realized that his parents weren't very loving or anything but she had hoped she did her part in making him feel wanted and loved. Even if she didn't say it all the time, she hoped her actions made him confirm it. "You know I love being with you. You're the second greatest person in the world, after me of course." She winked at him and laughed. "Oh yeah, sorry. I guess I didn't pay much attention babe." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Sounds good though. Hopefully, nobody tries to mug, murder, or stab me. You've been working out, right? I trust you'll handle everything then." She chuckled.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#869 Posted : 20 March 2015 11:19:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Aye. To most people I've been a pain in the arse for most of me life. Like an inconvenience or a trouble maker," he says with a shrug. He didn't care about his past anymore. Now that he had Honor, everything had changed and he knew that he meant everything to someone, which meant the world to him. "I know you do. And I love you too, love. Can't even disagree that you're the greatest person in the world. Not wi an arse like that," he teases, stretching a little and laughing. "No worries, love. And don't worry, no one is gonna mug you in this place. It's all tourists and old folk round here. But if one of those old cunts starts on you, I'll knock them the fuck out, don't worry," he laughs.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#870 Posted : 21 March 2015 02:00:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I can't lie and say you haven't ever been that to me sometimes but I love you all the same." Honor says jokingly. Of course they weren't perfect but for the most part they were completely happy. It was something different for the two of them, even when they were with other people, they knew that only they mattered to one another as much as they do now. "Good. Didn't want to ruin such a nice outfit." She smirks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#871 Posted : 21 March 2015 04:03:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Only sometimes? Well at least I am getting a bit better then. I thought I were a pain in the arse all the time," Kai winks at her, knowing she was joking. There was never any awkwardness or anything between them, because they were so happy and relaxed with each other. It had been a long time coming, them getting together, and they were not about to let anything disrupt their relationship. "Or such a nice body. I'd be well pissed off if that got ruined," Kai jokes.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#872 Posted : 21 March 2015 14:10:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yes, yes. You're not an ass contrary to popular belief." She laughed. Once she waiter had came back with their deserts, Honor picked up her fork and dived into her cake. "I know, the body is the money maker. Can't let that get ruined now can I? Plus I'm sure you'd not be too happy to if that got ruined." She ate a piece of her cake and smiled. "I knew this would be so good. I haven't had chocolate in a long time."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#873 Posted : 24 April 2015 11:48:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Aubrey lets out a soft sigh as she opens her eyes and looks around, sunlight shining through the window of her bedroom, the shades causing a striped shadow effect across her face. This was the third morning in a row that she had woken up to realize that she had stolen all of the covers from Matt in the middle of the night. Whoops. She unwraps some of the blankets that she had cacooned around herself and lightly tosses them back over Matt's sleeping self before kissing his cheek softly and wiggling out of bed, trying to make as little noise as possible. She almost always woke up before Matt - her internal clock always went off around 7 or 8 in the morning - so she usually spent the couple hours she had alone running a few early morning errands and going jogging around her block. She had tried to get Matt to go exercising with her before, but she could see that he had hated it, and now reserved that activity for when he was asleep.

She moves towards her dresser on the other side of the room, throwing her PJs - just an oversized shirt - off her body and into a laundry basket on the way over. Making a little noise as possible, not wanting to wake up Matt, she slowly starts to get dressed for the day.
Offline genocidal king  
#874 Posted : 24 April 2015 17:42:52(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Matt was a soft sleeper, but he always seemed to sleep for days. It was the existence of a touring musician, sleeping all day to pass the time, and it had seeped into his personal life as well. When he was with Aubrey, he tried to cut down how much he slept so they had more time together, but it was hard to wake up as early as she did. She seemed a proper early bird. When Aubrey gets out of bed and tosses the covers onto him, Matt stirs slightly and rolls over, pulling the covers around him and yawning in the last remnants of sleep. His body was telling him to go back to sleep, but his mind wasn't really playing ball.

When Aubrey walks across the room, Matt stirs again and breathes in deeply before yawning softly. He groans a little and opens his eyes, seeing Aubrey just as she throws her shirt off. Even though the two were together now, and had even slept together, Matt still felt like he shouldn't stare too much, especially when she was getting dressed, so he steals a quick look at her incredible body and smiles softly, before politely closing his eyes and rolling onto his back. He was a gentleman for sure. "Morning, love," he says through a little groan. "You're up early," he adds with a smile.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#875 Posted : 25 April 2015 06:28:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Aubrey had let herself get lost in her own world, thinking about all the things that she had to do today, when she was shaken out of it by the sound of Matt's voice. She turns to him, the shirt she was about to put on covering the front of her body as she holds it against her torso. Like Matt, she still had the feeling like she should maintain a small bit of modesty around him, even though him seeing her naked wouldn't have been anything new. She allows herself to be self-conscious for two seconds before she pushes those thoughts away, slipping her shirt on over her head, and shaking her hair out of her face.

"I hope I didn't wake you..." she says softly as she walks back over to the bed and lays down again, her elbow propped up on the pillow, her hand resting on the side of her head. She glances at the digital clock that sat on her dresser and grins. 7:42AM. To her, that was actually a bit later than she normally woke up, but she would keep that to herself. Matt had probably figured out her tendency to be a morning person already. "You don't have to get up. I was just going to run to the grocery store. Maybe get some breakfast for us." She slips her feet, cold from the wood floor of her bedroom, under the covers, touching them against Matt's feet for warmth.
Offline genocidal king  
#876 Posted : 25 April 2015 09:48:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Aubrey jumps a little at the sound of his voice, Matt smiles at her and chuckles a little, rubbing his eyes. The way she covered herself with her shirt was cute. They had both seen each other naked more than a few times by now, but the way they were with each other, still a little nervous and modest, was nice in a way. It had taken them so long to admit they liked each other and to start this relationship, that the modesty was almost poetic, inherently theirs to share. When she slips the shirt on, he looks over again, not afraid of looking like some pervert now.

Matt laughs when she speaks and lays beside him again. "Well actually, you did. But I don't mind," he says with that cheeky little grin of his. "More time to spend wi you when I'm not sleeping like...summat that sleeps a lot," he smiles at her and winks. When she gets back under the covers, he smiles and lets his arm move around her, draping over her hip as his hand gently touches her back. Matt felt lucky to be here with Aubrey right now. He was maybe biased, but she was such an amazing person, and he counted himself so fortunate that she liked him as much as he did her. She was special, and he could feel that. When he feels her feet, he raises an eyebrow at her. "You kidding? Your feet are freezing. Get back in here and get warm," he chuckles. "Plenty of time for breakfast later, love. I'm just well greedy and want you all to meself just now."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#877 Posted : 25 April 2015 10:06:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Aubrey blushes a bit and grins - happy that Matt didn't mind being woken up by her, but embarrassed that she had woken him up anyway. "I'll try to be quieter next time. I think we all know you need your beauty sleep and all that," she jokes with him, adding a little wink. She moves a bit closer to Matt as he wraps his arm around her, pulling the covers closer around the two of them. She had had no idea what would happen after she had offered her apartment for Matt to stay in that morning in the diner, but she was glad that it had come to this. In terms of celebrity couples, they were both pretty low-key about their relationship, but that was the way that Aubrey liked it. They were two cute, a little awkward, low-key people. In a way, this was perfect for her.

"Well, if you say so," she says back when he tells her to stay under the covers with him and get warm, pretending like staying in bed with her boyfriend was an inconvenience, when really it was exactly what she wanted. A smile grew across her face when he says that he wants her all to himself. The feeling of being wanted was one that Aubrey hadn't felt a lot throughout her life, and she really appreciated it from Matt. "You have me." Her voice was soft, almost a whisper, as she ran her finger down his arm, tracing the outline of his tattoos.
Offline genocidal king  
#878 Posted : 25 April 2015 10:32:09(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"That is very true, actually. I am one ugly ugly bastard after all. some beauty sleep would do me the world of good," he jokes. When Aubrey pulls the covers around them, Matt lets out a little happy sigh and relaxes as she moves closer to him. It was nice to be like this with her this morning. A lot of the time they spent together, and they did a lot together, took them out and about, so it was lovely for him to have the chance to just relax with Aubrey for one morning. He had been here for a few weeks now, and their relationship had progressed so far since she had taken the chance and asked him to stay with her while he visited. Matt was glad she had done so, he would have kicked himself if his own slow pace had meant missing out on the chance to be with someone he liked so much.

"I mean, only if it's not too much hassle for you, like," Matt smirks, pretending to be annoyed before he grabs her playfully and tickles her hip. This was perfect to Matt, to be able to spend time with someone he cared about so much. He pulls her gently closer to him and smiles down at her as she traces his tattoos slowly. it was the little things she did that made her so cute and sweet to Matt. He moves his head a little and gives her a soft kiss on the forehead before smiling again. It was like he couldn't stop smiling when she was around. "I ever tell you how amazingly beautiful you are?" he asks in an equally soft whisper. It was almost as if, even though they were alone, they still wanted to keep everything private and to themselves. It made everything seem more intimate and special.

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#879 Posted : 25 April 2015 11:09:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Aubrey giggles and shakes her head. "No... if you get any more handsome, people are going to start thinking I'm the guy in this relationship," she says back. It was cheesy, but she was kind of a cheesy girl. It had become pretty obvious to her early on, when Matt first started staying in her apartment, that she really didn't know how to date. She had had a few boyfriends before, but nothing ever too serious - and nothing like how she felt with Matt. She had seen couples in movies and TV shows say cute things to each other, but she could never manage to do it herself without sounding awkward or weird. She hoped that Matt would like her, even without all the natural flirtatiousness that normally came with relationships.

"I'm sure I can work you into my schedule," she answers, continuing the joke, playfully rolling her eyes and holding up his wrist, as if to check a non-existent watch. She could relax with Matt - something that she truly wasn't used to. Ever since she was a teenager, she always felt she needed to be involved in as many different things as possible - sports, choir, drama, student council - always going, going, going. With Matt, she could settle down. It was new and different, but definitely wasn't bad. Her cheeks turn slightly pink when he tells her how beautiful he thinks she is. She covers her face with her hands and shakes her head. "Wow, you must really like me if you think I look pretty this early in the morning..." she comments through her hands. "I think I look like a witch when I wake up."

Edited by user 25 April 2015 11:10:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline genocidal king  
#880 Posted : 25 April 2015 15:28:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"I were thinking more that if I get any uglier, people are gonna be telling you "I'm sorry but you can't bring your pets in here, ma'am," he chuckles. "But thanks, love, you really do know how to make a girl feel special," he jokes, smiling cheekily and hoping she knew that he really did appreciate the comment. It meant a lot to think that she found him attractive in any way, since Matt had never been all that confident. Since he got here though, Aubrey had shown him that she liked him for who he was, though, and it made him feel so much happier about himself. Her little cute comments made her stand out. None of his ex girlfriends had been so sweet and cute with him, but he loved how Aubrey was. Her quirky demeanour made her who she was, and it was something he found very attractive.

"Oh aye? I suppose I'm supposed to feel privileged, managing to get meself booked in for an Aubrey time slot?" he jokes, playfully poking her in the side and sticking his tongue out at her. He definitely felt like Aubrey was one of the busiest people he knew, which was in total contrast to himself who was so relaxed he was almost glacial. It was probably why the two worked, balancing each other out and showing each other how to enjoy life with a slight difference. Matt never minded being on the go with Aubrey, because she was exciting and she challenged him with her wit and interests, which always kept him on his toes. He loved that. As soon as his compliment lands and he sees Aubrey turn pink, Matt beams widely. For someone so genuinely incredibly stunning, she was so modest and down to earth, and it was cute how she still got embarrassed at his compliments. "I do really like you, aye. But that doesn't cloud me judgement. You are just...so gorgeous. So beautiful. All the time," he smiles, gently touching his nose against hers. The fact she thought she looked like a witch in the morning was funny to him. If anything, in the morning when she woke up refreshed and rested, Aubrey was even more resplendent and beautiful.

UserPostedImage