logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<4849505152>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#981 Posted : 01 May 2017 00:15:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19179 time(s) in 7618 post(s)
Joshua is happy that he can chat away with Dae like this. They share many of the same views and opinions so it's more a matter of having a laugh and just chilling around one another, rather than being on edge and ready for a rally like Joshua is around most people. He's always challenged. His family support his views but they are also Christians so he can't really debate about religion with them. While Joshua himself finds the entire concept of religion a total SCAM, he still respects the beliefs of others so he never brings up the topic around his parents or big sister. "I also love how the Ten Commandments don't mention anything along the lines of "Thy shalt not be gay" and people act like it's one of the most sinful things to do. "Thy shalt not commit adultery" and "thy shalt not steal", real commandments, are totally glazed over though. I hate this whole pick and choose thing. Bending a religion to suit your own twisted mindset and make you feel less guilty about what you live by." Joshua rolls his eyes and laughs in a sort of defeated manner, like he's totally done with those sort of people.

A gentleman sheepishly approaches the table as the two friends converse. Joshua sees him out of the corner of his eye but tries his best not to make any eye contact and initiate any engagement, hoping he might double back. The guy makes his way over though and asks for a picture with Joshua. "Sorry dude but I'm kinda in the middle of something with my friend here. Not when I'm eating, buddy." Joshua declines the photo and luckily the guy understands. A lot of people would see Joshua as rude but to him, it was the fan who was rude. Joshua was having a private conversation and in the middle of a meal that he paid for. He had every right to decline and he made sure that he wasn't a total dickhead about it.

"I always felt like finally having sex was like officially growing up and entering the adult world. I wasn't ready for that. I was honestly too immature to have sex when I was dating Valerie." Joshua dated fellow Star Factory contestant Valerie Hue for quite some time and people are always shocked to hear that the pair didn't do anything. It's adorable how someone usually so forthright and confident was so shy about a subject like this. When asked if he was scared to bottom, he blushes a brighter shade of pink and holds his head in his hands. Joshua clears his throat and makes sure to keep his voice low. "I was at first but uh...I finally bottomed after a while. I was seeing freaking stars by the end of it, dude. I had no clue what was heading my way when he kept on hitting that spot!" Joshua chuckles, hoping he isn't coming across as vulgar. He's just spilling details to a good friend. "I top more often though as Johnny loves bottoming. I take his love for me topping as a huge compliment." Joshua playfully winks and sips from his glass. Standing at 6'2, he's a really large guy so one can only imagine what he's packing between his legs. "Yeah he liked the dirty talk. I just feel kinda weird about it. I say some crazy stuff...calling him a fag and shit like that. I hate that damn word!" Joshua sighs and shakes his head, laughing at himself. It takes a moment for him to collect his thoughts and tackle the next subject he wishes to bring up. Joshua is still blushing but it's a different kind of nerves he's showing now. Rather than looking all shy and embarrassed, it seems like a more serious expression. "Uh...Dae..." he says, leaning in. "...w-what do you...uh...w-what's your take on...umm...threesomes?" Joshua scratches the back of his head and turns a deep red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline kandii  
#982 Posted : 01 May 2017 22:01:50(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Dae shakes his head. "I don't understand how people could take an idea like religion, an idea that in theory could quite easily be the answers to all the questions we don't want to answer and just make it so....self-serving. Only humanity." Dae believed everybody needed something to believe in but it was just too easy to be turned off by organized religion.

When Joshua's fan came up to the table, Dae smiled at the guy, awkwardly waving him bye while Joshua basically shooed him in the chillest way possible. Dae could never get himself to turn down a fan, he was way too nice and would feel bad turning a fan away. The frown the fans usually got when he announced he had to leave was enough to break his heart. "Aw man, you have to teach me how to say no. I literally feel like I don't have the necessary backbone to turn down a photo whenever I'm out and about. All I see is puppy dog eyes and shattered dreams when people come up to me, I just have to make em happy."

"Oh, really? I'd consider you one of the most mature guys that I know but I guess being mentally mature and sexually ready really are two completely different things. Crazy." Dae was no prude but also wasn't the type to put his entire sex life on blast like some of his friends. You'd never catch him joking about sex in an interview or name-dropping anyone, he may write a song about it but always kept them vague. His love life was very personal to him, only his friends and the people involved knew about it. Dae liked that everyone had their own definition of sex and experienced it differently, that was one of the best things about it to him. He laughs when Joshua puts his head into his hands, sipping some of his sweet tea as he listened. "So what would you rather do? Find the spot or...be spotted?" Yes, Dae laughed at his own pun. It was immature but he couldn't help it, it just came to him. Dae didn't understand Joshua's sudden change in expression when he brought up the topic of a threesome but for some reason it made him blush too. "Threesomes? They're really fun, why?" Dae paused and then gasped. "You guys are already thinking about doing one, aren't you? Joshua! With who?"
Offline BrownSugar  
#983 Posted : 02 May 2017 01:49:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Puppy dog eyes? Shattered dreams? Are you trying to make me feel guilty now, Dae?" Joshua laughs and twirls his fork in his pasta again, thinking he might as well finish the rest of it as he'll be paying for the meal. He doesn't get a kick out of disappointing fans but he honestly wasn't in the mood to start taking pictures. If he allowed one, more people would see it as an invitation to approach him and the last thing he wants is for this dinner to be interrupted. It's best to nip it in the bud even if it does leave one fan walking away with a slightly bitter taste in their mouth. Whenever he has the time, he'll happily take a photo. "If you can't take a picture then just make sure you're cool about it. Don't bite their head off or reply with a one word answer. Give them eye contact and explain why. At least they walked away with some interaction from you. If you just blank them...well that's some next-level asshole right there." What a lot of people love and hate about Joshua is that he is true to himself. If he has something to say, he'll say it. If he isn't in the mood to be photographed, he won't do it.

"Yeah, I was not ready at all. When I dated Valerie, I just felt like it still wasn't the right time even though we were real serious. Part of me also felt fraudulent because I also had some thoughts of guys. I thought I was gay...or at least couldn't figure out what I was. I didn't want to make such a big commitment and then tell her later down the line I liked guys instead. I later found out that I was pansexual. I'm greedy. It's all on the menu!" Joshua laughs and eats more of his food, knowing that he is allowed to make such a joke. "In all honesty, I do think I prefer "being spotted" but Johnny isn't a fan of finding it so...I guess I just have to work with that. I don't mind though. I like making my man feel good." Joshua winks, now feeling more comfortable about this topic. It still doesn't make it any easier for what he's about to say next, though. "Well...yeah. Yeah, we are. Johnny's rather wild and with my dirty mouth, it could be rather fun. That's uh...that's the thing...we...we don't know who would be up for that..." Joshua clears his throat and starts looking around the room, not being able to look at Dae. "I..uh...I was thinking...maybe...." Joshua slowly moves his hands across the table and eventually glances up at Dae, with his cheeks blushing again. He hopes he takes the hint.
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#984 Posted : 03 May 2017 12:03:49(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Dae took in all of Joshua's advice, briefly thinking about how he'd handle the next unwanted encounter. It didn't sound like it was that hard at all, as long as he gave a reason why and maybe flashed a smile at the end. Knowing himself, it's be impossible to not feel bad about it but that didn't mean he wasn't gonna try. He was a human being before anything else and having the basic right to say no to something as simple as a picture was important to him. "Thanks for the advice, man. You make it sound so easy."

"I'm guessing you guys had a real deep connection if you stayed together without touching each other for such a long time. I don't think I've been in anything that serious, at least not yet. It sounds scary, caring about someone so much all while feeling like you're wrong for questioning your sexuality. That had to be shit. Is it why you broke up?" Dae had only ever been in two real relationships and even then, both were pretty short. He was at a point in his life and career where having fun was just apart of it all, tying himself down to a relationship just wasn't something he wanted to do. "Saaame." Dae said, chuckling at his joke. "Ah, that's no biggie. I'm sure he'll switch a lot as you go. Johnny probably got such a rush out of it and wants to make you feel good too."

It took a second but Dae finally realizes that Joshua is asking him to a threesome. "Uh.." He replied, not entirely sure how to respond. He's participated in some before but was never actually asked, they all just sort of happened in the moment, as did most of his experiences. Dae shifted in his seat. Joshua was his friend and he was a big fan of Johnny, it was awkward for Dae to think of them in that way, but that was only when he assumed that they didn't think of him in that way either. "Why not?" Dae shrugged, a small smirk growing on his face. Of course there are plenty of reasons why he probably shouldn't sleep with his good friend or his good friend's boyfriend but Dae would never turn down a chance to make a wild night memorable.

Edited by user 03 May 2017 12:05:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#985 Posted : 03 May 2017 13:30:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Joshua chuckles, seeing a lot of his older sister in Dae. Ashley is still very much a people-pleaser and wishes she had the strength that Joshua has when it comes to declining things whether it is a photograph or business offer. "I'm telling you, once you learn how to say "no", everything becomes easier. It isn't always a bad word, like my sister thinks. Honestly, refusing to do certain things can sometimes be the best choice. You put yourself in less uncomfortable positions and you don't stress out as much. My sister takes on so much because she's always saying "yes", not wanting to disappoint people but it's really not good for her at all." Joshua definitely has more backbone than his older sibling and it's a huge reason why he's still here in the industry after all the setbacks and why he's making a big impression. He is bold in his opinions and rarely takes the easy route, making him somewhat hard to work with but highly respectable. His manager is Bilal Holmes and Joshua is one of very few people who have said "no" to him and lived to tell the tale.

"Yeah, Valerie and I had something special. Looking back, I don't know if it was only because she was my first love and...well, first relationship of any kind. I don't know if I dove in with rose coloured glasses on. We were like 16 and 17, totally infatuated with one another for ages but it eventually died out. Not sure real love is supposed to do that." When asked if his sexuality is the reason they broke up, Joshua clears his throat and looks down at the table while nodding rather gently. "Partly, yeah. Like I said just there, it sort of died out on its own but the confusion I was going through played a huge part in that. I got so consumed in trying to figure it out and feeling like I was a terrible boyfriend anyway, I really did just let the relationship shrivel up day by day." Joshua sighs and shakes his head, like he's trying to dust off the conversation. He regrets very few things in life but giving up on his first love is one of them. He can't dwell too much on it though as the mention of Johnny causes his face to light up once again. "He said to me that he's not a fan of topping and doesn't want it to be a regular thing. I respect that. Last thing I'd want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable in the bedroom, like I'm forcing them into something. It's just a shame because that one time he did it...holy fuck, dude!" Joshua chuckles and keeps talking like Dae himself hasn't experienced an orgasm from anal. It's only happened to Joshua once and it opened up a whole new world to him.

Joshua is an oddity among others in his demographic. Sex with strangers is a huge turn-off for him. Inviting some random person into his bed with no questions asked turns his stomach. He needs to really know the person before he strips off and lets them anywhere near his body and the bedroom. Sex is special and he really thinks there should be a connection between the parties involved. Also, having only been with Johnny, Joshua still suffers bad with nerves and would feel a lot safer and far more relaxed with a familiar face around. He'd feel less pressure to make a big impression as they already have a bond with him. Dae is perfect. He is the only person Joshua can open up to about subjects like this, they are both pansexual and have loads in common plus, it's not as if Dae is bad to look at either. When he agrees, Joshua smirks with a bright set of teeth and rosy cheeks. "Wow...thanks, man!" Joshua reaches over the table and briefly rests his hand on top of Dae's. It's a little awkward at first but he knows if he can't even touch his hand, there is no way they will be able to do anything else. "Man, I'm gonna know what your willy looks like..." Joshua laughs softly, being purposely childish in his word choice to make it seem more lighthearted and hopefully clear up any awkwardness lingering in the atmosphere. "Seriously though, thank you. I feel like you're the only person I'd be comfortable with in that sort of situation. I know that the three of us will have one hell of a time." Joshua smirks and looks over at Dae, still getting his head around the fact that this will all come to fruition shortly. It'll be weird seeing his good friend in a different light but Joshua would be lying if he said he wasn't just a tad curious about it all.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#986 Posted : 25 June 2017 13:27:58(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6107 time(s) in 2659 post(s)
Tyron was on his way to go see his therapist, one of the most stressful parts of his day. He had on a button up collar shirt and some jeans with black shoes. Part of the reason why this was so stressful was it talked about the problems of the past but never gave answers to what he should do. He always felt the "how does this make you feel," part of it stupid. He didn't feel anything and if he knew how to feel differently then they wouldn't be seeing him. He thought he could get some support from Nina, which in hindsight was his first mistake. Second was probably inviting her to the meet the person that tells him he should make a doll of what gives him the most problems. Still he was going maybe it was going to be a good thing for him as they could at the very least stop talking about past experiences.

Tyron was over at Nina place in the driveway and beeped the horn her for her to come on.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#987 Posted : 25 June 2017 14:19:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña was already out the door by the time Tyron blew the horn. She didn't know what to expect from this therapy session but she was intrigued. Nina has been to a few before and she's always hated it. It was weird. She never minded oversharing to millions of people but when it came to sitting in an office in front of a professional, she was skeptical and mostly mute. Since the focus of this meeting would be Tyron, she didnt mind coming along. As long as no one tried to overanalyze her today, she'd be just fine. She had on a cute sundress and a pair of sandals, her signature hoops peeping from her big wild curly hair. Niña opened the door to the passenger seat and hopped in. "Hit the road, Jack!" She said, slamming the door shut.

Offline freestylechamp  
#988 Posted : 26 June 2017 00:40:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron smirked looking at her get in the car, "You look like you about to go on a picket or a stroll in the park. Does this count as a date?" he said driving off to where he needed to be. He was running a little late and that meant money loss for the time they ain't working on him. As he was driving with the music low he looked over at Nina again. "I don't have shit to do after this, you trying to go somewhere and do something?" He pulled up to this big office looking building and got out the car and waited for her to open the door before locking the car doors and throwing his phone and personal stuff in the car that might cause "distractions" in her words. "the doctor I'm bout to meet up with is name doctor Hajek, and I'm warning you now she is overly friendly. she does this I think to piss people off but don't let it bother you."

As they go inside he goes to the 13 floor where her office was and her number 1306, he can see her name on the door as she opens it before he could stand in front of it. " Oh, you are late mister." Doctor Hajek had this big grin with really high cheeks and pale skin. She came over to Tyron and she does what she always does when she saw him gave him a big hug wrapping her small frail arms around him with his arms by his sides and him looking up to the ceiling with an "I hate this" groan "How are you doing Doctor," "Now Tyron, I told you to call me Becky, I have good hair right?" she said squeezing him tight before letting go and looking at Niña. Thankfully she wasn't into R&B or urban music in general so she didn't really recognise Niña right off hand. She knew it was someone famous but who she didn't now. "Who is your lovely friend?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#989 Posted : 18 July 2017 19:04:26(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Does this count as a date? I'm wearing a dress for no reason. This counts as 3." She said, flashing a cute smile at Tyron. She vibes along to the music as he drives, looking out onto the road. "Oooh, take me to the beach! I haven't been in years." Nina suggested as she stepped out of the car, thinking about her dress would be perfect for a nice day at the beach. Nina nodded at Tyron's warning, taking mental note of what he was saying. Overly friendly people creeped her out too, she hoped this wasnt going to be an uncomfortable experience. When Nina finally got to meet Doctor Hajek, she didn't think she was that bad. She smiled when the doctor asked about her. "I'm Niña...people know me as Rum though..." She was a little nervous saying it, pretty sure that if this doctor was Tyron's psych then she had to know all their history just from hearing her name. It was kind of awkward for Nina who was just now realizing they've probably spent a lot of time talking about her in these sessions.
Offline freestylechamp  
#990 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:40:28(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

When she first met Tyron, she didn’t know anything about his type of music but she has been his therapist now for 6 months so she was well versed in what rap was and who was in it, so imagine her surprise when she hears Nina introduce herself she almost shed a tear as her eyes watered. “OOOO, You guys are friends now? That is so wonderful. I see someone has been busy, that my little T!” she said giving Tyron another hug that was tighter than the first one. “Come in, come in let’s not waste any time.” She said ushering them into her office which look nice there were flowers and a small water fall piece, some chairs and a couch, and some simple artwork. “Nina make yourself at home I have in the back all kinds of water with fruit and veggie in it, there cucumbers, lemons, limes, grapes, beet root, oranges, berries, help yourself to some while me and Tyron talk for a little while.”

Tyron looks at Nina with a ‘let’s go look,’ before the doctor grabs his hand and they sit on the couch together. “So Tyron, that is the lady that we talked about before right? She is pretty. Are you guys?” “We are just friends.” He said cutting her off, he felt trap and the last thing he was going to do was dig his own grave by her getting even a hint that they were more than that. He may been a sucker for punishment but he knew his limits and she would have pushed hard on the subject. “Okay, but that good that your mending bridges. I know it wasn’t easy, but that two down now all that is left is for you to meet with Aikya. Speaking of that have you had any dark thoughts lately, and be honest.”

Coming to therapy one of the things that tyron hated was the holding hand process. He would have rather got shot or stab than talk about how he felt. “Everyone haves dark thoughts, I had one about you as soon as you open the door to meet us.” He said looking away, yes he had dark thoughts of killing someone or wanting to be killed but he was just tired of it and just wanted to let all of that go. The Doctor hearing about his dark thought towards her took it in stride “Aww that just means I’m getting pretty close to you.” She said seeing he is accept the afection that she gives him at first he would push and struggle but now he just let her hug and touch him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#991 Posted : 19 July 2017 08:18:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina laughed a little when the doctor got excited they no longer hated each other. "Friends? Giiirl, I was just su--" Tyron elbowed her to shut her up, making it clear he didn't want the therapist to know they were romantically involved. She folded her arms, mad that he wasn't gonna let her be vulgar and throw off the doctor. She laughed when the doctor grabbed Tyron and stopped him from trying to leave, picking up a vine of grapes and popping a few grapes in her mouth, 3 at a time. Honestly, Nina could sit in this room for hours so as long as there was something for her to snack on. She tried her best to focus on the food and mind her business, but she couldn't help but be nosy and listen in on their conversation and smile as they hugged. It was kind of heartwarming.

Offline freestylechamp  
#992 Posted : 20 July 2017 03:02:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron hated this. It was one thing to get shot and get hurt it was another thing for him to open up with this softness and being in a "Safe place". Who the fuck thought of that needed to get shot in their safe space. The they more chit chat about opening up more and being able to take in his feelings and being able to deal with them in a constructive way. Few minutes gone by and the doctor feeling like they had good progress she wanted to talk to Nina. It was the first time that he brought someone to his session and it was shocking to see the face of someone that they talked about a lot. "Nina, come on over here, I want to know how did you guys become friends?"

Tyron thought about the first time they met and in his head had a few choice words. If there was one thing this doctor was good at it was asking questions that put him in uncomfortable positions it never fails. The first time he met Nina was the time she did all though things to him in the office, while he wanted to forget about it people kept bringing the shit up. Even without saying anything he was praying she didn't talk about torturing him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#993 Posted : 20 July 2017 08:25:16(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When the doctor called Nina over, she shrugged and sat next to Tyron. The question she asked was very simple and casual but Tyron and Niña had a..complex story behind their "friendship", and that's putting it nicely. It made her breathe a little easier though, knowing that Tyron never told the doctor the full truth. "Well we've kind of hated each other for a long ass time. But we had to work together for a show so the producers forced us to kiss and make up. He came to me offset though, as a man, and told me told mr that we should be friends. So we are." She flashed the doctor a smile. "Looking back, our beef was real petty and stupid...for the most part."

Offline freestylechamp  
#994 Posted : 20 July 2017 08:58:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

The doctor looked at Tyron and Nina with these subtle changes in there body language. There was a reason she was given Tyron as a case. The would someone that could really read a person without them having to say anything. The nervous that Tyron felt before they both kind of relaxed around her she simply said "Huh, that so." that put Tyron back on edge again knowing that she was going to pry. "He talk about stuff that we went through at a bar. That's how we first met."

She patted tyron's leg before turning her attention back to nina. "What was the beef about? if you don't mind me asking?" Yep she was locked in now and he knew it was going to be some shit now.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#995 Posted : 23 July 2017 14:49:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina smiled at the therapist when she started asking follow questions. This was the shit she wanted to avoid. "Ionn mind at all, I'm an open book!" Half lie, half truth. "I guess he made enemies with my friends and so I sort of inserted myself, as always." She rolled her eyes, looking at Tyron who was visibly uncomfortable with where this conversation was headed. She nudged him with her shoulder. "Dumb shit, right?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#996 Posted : 24 July 2017 04:45:26(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As Nina nudged him he lifted his up and looked away them taking a breath. "yea, but she knows about that," He then looks at the doctor putting his hands on her leg and putting some pressure on it that makes her turn to look at him instead. "We talked about Nina a lot, and she does dumb shit like this, but lets not get off topic, if you want give her a session have her company for it. This is my time I need to stay out of prison." He said bringing this up about him needed this as a court order and this isn't the time to be looking for other clients.

She looked at Nina and then back at Tyron. She never seen him so protective before that it was a cute display of affection. "Your right, this is your time with me, you know us girls always wanting to know things. That woman intuition is something strong though." She got up and went to her desk and got one of her business cards. "Nina, Tyron never talks to me and only comes up here when it is necessary if I give you my card would you just call me from time to time so I can get to know what he is like out of these four walls. He can be pretty stubborn. This is not to talk about anything with you, and or about my job I just want to check up with Tyron and gossip a little bit is that so wrong?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#997 Posted : 24 July 2017 11:48:36(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Tyron snapped at Dr. Hajek, Niña had to bite her tongue so as not to be disrespectful. Nina shrugged at the therapist's request. "If Tyron's okay with it then I don't see why not." Deep inside, Nina really wanted Tyron to pick up the pieces in his life and live better days. She cared about him and only wanted the best for him but she also didn't want to seem like she was overstepping. It put her in a sticky position, Tyron seemed to not want any help at all.
Offline freestylechamp  
#998 Posted : 25 July 2017 00:45:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron shrugged at the Nina wanting his permission to talk to his therapist "She can do what she wants I'm not in control of her, can we finish up. Next time I'll remember to come alone, or at least find more friends to bring in here." Doctor smiled and gave Tyron a hug with her arms around his neck, "Please bring all of your friends! It's important to have a good strong support group to help you." It's not like tyron didn't want help but what was he getting help for? most of his problems weren't created by him though he did overreact to situations, people cause those reactions. How smart would it be to come to your doctor for "mental" health and tell her 'Hey doc, you know this is the person that cause a lot of my issues we fucking now,' he finished with writing in his journal to talk about his feeling and then got up with Nina "Alright thanks.....Becky." he said with a long pause but then held Doctor Hajek away from him "Don't ruin this, I'm trying to be more open."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#999 Posted : 25 July 2017 04:26:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

For some reason, when Tyron said what he said, Niña was irked. She couldn't tell if it was his words or his tone but she was starting to feel like Tyron had an attitude and Nina wasn't sure why. She ignored the doctor on the way out, waiting for Tyron to hurry up. Once they were finally away from the doctor, she stayed quiet as they walked out of the building and to the car. Once she was getting ready to open the door, she stopped. "You mad at me?" She asked with some spice in her voice.
Offline freestylechamp  
#1000 Posted : 25 July 2017 04:46:42(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron felt better finally getting out of there but walking to the car Nina starts to get mad at him for some reason. He didn't know why she wanted him to come to this thing so badly but it looked like a waste of time. "No...well a little. It was my fault, I should have went by myself cause I'm not going to hear the end of it with her now." He said talking about Doctor Hajek. She was extra today cause there was someone else with him. Next time he was going to go by himself, "Are you mad at me for cutting in when I did. I don't think bringing up our relationship to a doctor is going to get high praise. If anything I may be put on meds and shit, and I don't think none of that shit works."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage