logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2013 08:30:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The intro to 105.1 FM plays before they come on the air

DJ Envy: “Everyone we have a special guy in the house all the way from California as he is on his first tour Keep Calm and be Amazed, Kidd Amaze,”

Kidd: “What is up everyone?” he got settle in his seat with his headphones

UserPostedImage

Charlamagne:“So we hear that you dating Airemese? Third date son, how was that?”

Angela: “Charlamagne, why you getting in that man’s business?”

Charlamagne: “What I heard that on the radio and yall want to know, she is hot so how was it.”

Kidd: “A, gentlemen don’t kiss and tell, but if you wait like 15 20 years I’ll write a tell all book about everything about our relationship.”

Envy: Laughs “We never hear any drama on your side. No beefs with anyone beside Stacks? How is that going?”

Kidd: “Man it’s just whatever; I’m not a drama person you know. I end shit quick so the moment you hear it is when everything is settle because I’m trying to focus on the music.”

Charlamagne: “Your too quiet, man we need to string up some drama for you. Cause that Stacks thing is over with how about Drew, he’s new let’s just say that you guys are fighting to try to get that number 1 single for the males.”

Kidd: “Nah, kill that. I don’t need drama, that shouldn’t help your sales and if it does what is going to happen when the studio stops generating all of that and you have to sales on your music?”

Envy: “Don’t listen to Charlamagne he is heavy in the tabloids,”

Kidd: “You Know I heard that since we talking about that Charlamagne has a man crush on lil Duval if we looking into juicy dirt.”

They laughed as Charlamagne denied “It’s not a man crush that is just my home boy,”

Angela: “So Kidd, this Keep Calm and Be Amazed tour, you already been a lot of places haven’t you?”

Kidd: “Yea, you know I been St. Louis, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Los Vegas, I just did a show in D.C. and have my family there, and I’m about to do the Garden tonight.”

Envy: “This is your first time in the big apple isn’t it?”

Kidd: “Yea, this my first time in New York City but it is a nice place around Christmas time, Shame about your sport team though,”

Charlamagne: “Whoa who are you talking about like Chicago is doing even better,”

Kidd: “You’re trying to compare yourself to Chicago? You guys are New Yorkers first the pizza which yes you guys have the better pizza but sports don’t even try to touch us. Your Yankee’s are over the hill, and football, well I hope you like Buffalo. You guys might as well go into hockey, oh wait we won that too.”

Envy: “Boom, you got some of that New Yorker’s edge to you know huh.”

Kidd: “Man I been here for two and already I have that uppity superior feel.” He said laughing “Really the people here have welcomed me with open arms. Though a lot of people where like ‘You’re west coast right,’ no, I’m east coast I’m a biggie fan.”

Angela: “You don’t like 2-pac?”

Kidd: “2-pac is a legend, but he never really did it for me. You have to admire Biggie swag wasn’t the good looking, bitches and hoes rapper either. He told you what his life was life and told you that he was going to be big and wasn’t going to change shit.”

Charlamagne: “You are East Coast; West Coast will never say that,”

They laughed as Angela got another question “So it’s been a while since we talked about your album how is that coming.”

Kidd: “It’s going well I’m working with a lot of people, Drumma boy, is on it and VA’s own Timberland got on it as well so things are moving and I’m so happy that everything is falling for me.”

Envy: “You got Timberland? How did that go down?”

Kidd: “Don’t worry, I got VA connections I lived there most of my childhood so Timberland saw me and we got into the studio and put it down something crazy.”

Charlamagne: “So you got a name for your project?”

Kidd: “my studio album is going to be called Kidd at the Adult Table,”

Charlamagne: “You have to put kid in everything you do?”

Envy: “This is his first album and you’re already talking about the tittle?”

Charlamagne: “I’m just saying it isn’t crazy or out of the box with the tittle,”

Kidd: laughing “it is something that you are not going to expect because January 1, is the debut of the first single ‘Hate to love you.’

Angela: “Is that going to be a love song too?”

Kidd: “It is and it isn’t, I’m shooting the music video for it now at different parts of the day and I have this talented young singer working on the shoot so I think that people are going to like it. The style of it is like ‘Love for You’ so I’m think that if people liked that then that will love this one.”

Charlamagne: “Alright so did you do the song coke boy? Did she make you do it?”

Kidd: laughing “I did that while she was on tour so she had nothing to do with that,”

Envy: “But you did the song already is what it sounds like”

Kidd: “Yea, I did it. That was what I was feeling at the time so I was like I’m going to write a song about my girl. Young love; I’m a romantic so I figure I would like it if someone wrote a song about me so.”

Angela: “On your mixtape you did ‘She More’ with her so was that about her as well.”

Kidd: “I don’t think so, I didn’t go into a mixtape with I’m going to impress her,”

Charlamagne: “Damn that, I would. Her, Sonyae, Tisha, and I would try Serenity.”

Envy: “Serenity?”

Charlamagne: “Don’t judge I would do all to get with them.”

Kidd: “Yea, good luck with that, I don’t think you have a shot.”

Envy: “So is there anything on the horizon for you Kidd?”

Kidd: “Nothing coming up but 2014 is where you guys going to see a lot of me, maybe a World Tour.”

UserPostedImage

Charlamagne: "We heard you were romantic so what is something that you did?"

Kidd: "Well I had rose petals and rubbed her feet, cook her dinner, wash her back."

Angela: "That's romantic, I wish a man would rub my feet,"

Charlamagne: "You know what you should do for your next date."

Envy: "Here it comes," They laughed

Charlamagne: "After she take a bath and you light candles petals over the bed put on some Marvin Gaye,"

Kidd: "Sounds good so far,"

Charlamagne: "You tell her to turn around and then you eat her ass."

Everyone laughed as Envy talked "Whoa, is it that time already? We learn a few things this morning huh."

Kidd: "Yea, lets not go there, though that might be your line when you get to the club, 'I know you like to be on a diet girl how about I toss your salad when we get home,'

Charlamagne:" Don't knock it until you try it man, your 20 right just wait until your 26 when you say 'Charlamagne told me I should try some ass.'

Envy: "Kidd, thanks for stopping by tonight if you haven't got a ticket for Kidd Amaze at Madison Square Garden you should ready check him out.

Kidd:"Thanks for having me,"

Charlamagne: "Remember my tip, Kidd you have to start from the bottom."

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 24/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 24/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 24/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 24/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/12/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 24 December 2013 08:43:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina : OH MY GOD , BOY , I ALMOST HAD AIREMESE BREAK UP WITH YOU . TUPAC WAS THE SHIIIT .

Aire : I'm scared to comment lol .

OOC : Lmfao , this was really funny . Great job on it .
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/12/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 24 December 2013 09:26:18(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17918 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
ooc:loved it.

erica:kidd at the adult table? whats that sound? oh that is my money preparing to be spent. you could fart into a mic for all i care,the title is gold by itself! i am just going to put it out there...if kidd and aire reproduce? that will be one beautiful baby.

nina:down,erica. down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 24/12/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/12/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#4 Posted : 24 December 2013 11:26:30(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: This is your first time in New York? Aww, well... I can def show you around mister. ;) Good luck with your show! Muah!
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/12/2013(UTC)