logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#61 Posted : 06 June 2014 07:16:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

TMZ

Fierce was seen leaving the North Hill Records building looking OH-SO-FIERCE!!! The pop star new single "Empire" released today and it's no surprise as to why she seemed to be all smiles as she walked the streets of Hollywood, even speaking to the paparazzi and thanking them for their compliments! Keep in mind, the singer just had her second child, and those legs are looking finger-licking good!

Top Comments

FIERCENUMBER1FAN YASSSS BITCH YASS! My queen and her empire! Empire slays all of you bitches, but my queen, my GOD, how the fuck you gonna slay my existence like that???? I'm not DESERVING! I'm a PEASANT, I don't deserve this sort of slayage! I don't even know what air is anymore, I'm still recovering from feeling the holy ghost as I dirty whined to "Empire"! I owe all of my life savings to you bitch, buying like 2,000 copies on July 27th! Beleid that! #1 TRUUUU FAN! COME THRU MY QUEEN! SLAYING THESE HOES LEFT AND RIGHT! Baddest bitch in the game!

cumonmyfacecauseimjusthater She's so over like OMG! She's such a flop, old lady fierce is a has been! Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Always hyping shit and never comes through with her shit. I'm surprised she managed to release this song, I thought that shit would probably never see the light of day. FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

tequilawazhere After having two kids, she looks amazing. I love how classy she's keeping it lately with her dresses. Good look Ms. Fierce!

ScottGK Meeeehhhh! I've seen better.....

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/06/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#62 Posted : 07 July 2014 19:55:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
PopRun
Gemma was spotted making a coffee run in Los Angeles on [7.6.14] she then returned to the recording studio

UserPostedImage

JusticeJammin
NIPPLES!!!!!

Reya2343
Does Gemma think James Urie has a hit out on her? Her body guards look like CIA agents.

GemmaQueen
FINALLY WE WILL BE GETTING SOME NEW MUSIC!! WATCH ALL YOUR FAVES BE SLAYED ONE BY ONE!!!

KenKennedy
This bitch looks evil but hot nonetheless
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 08/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/07/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/07/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#63 Posted : 08 July 2014 02:01:23(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Picture Perfect

UserPostedImage

Once upon a time every media outlet in the world featured something controversial on rocker Alex Ward, but for the past year the former Chasing The Sun frontman has wheeled himself out of the limelight. After numerous failed relationships, including the very public one with Pretty Little Freaks' Jade Clark, Alex vanished off the grid.

Now, following a stint in rehab, Ward is back and working with PURE's Ryan Williams on a new project titled ✝ L▲ST L‡GHT ✝. Details are scarce, but we've nabbed a picture of Ward working on something in a coffee shop in Brooklyn, where the recording is taking place.

I was wondering where he had gone to. I'm glad he's back making music again.
ILUVMLC

This dude was cool. He didn't give a fuck about anything, then turned into a little bitch.
LaserShard

OMG! I really hope Ryan doesn't leave PURE for this.
LOVEFORPURE
retired x
thanks 6 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/07/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/07/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 11 July 2014 15:39:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
JENNIFERARMSTRONGDAILY.com
UserPostedImage

After posting the sad news that she had a broken leg, Jennifer still makes her way to the studio and around L.A. this past week. She makes being injured look so amazing. The 24 year old reportedly slipped and fell at home and complained of a sore ankle but when she went to the doctor, they told her she had broken her leg, ouch. We're hoping for a speedy recovery from the Pop Rock chanteuse!

Top Comments

She fell from carrying her husband's relevancy.
TakeMy6Inches

What kind of slayage on crutches. JENNIFER ARMSTRONG EVERYONE. 👏 👏 👏
TWENTYTHREE

She slipped and fell because she was running to get the last piece of cake. #CutForJen
BO$$BiTCH

And this is still more interesting than her music career.
CakeCakeCAKE
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 11/07/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 11/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/07/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 22/07/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#65 Posted : 21 July 2014 07:12:56(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
HuffingtonPost.com

UserPostedImage

Sonyae was seen leaving the live nation headquarters in Los Angeles yesterday evening. The rapper, who've been relatively quiet these past few months, have been rumored to be working on a new album that may be released by the end of this year. Although not confirmed as of yet, she may be planning on embarking on in the world tour later this year as well... I mean, why else would she be leaving the live nation headquarters anyway? Nonetheless, we can't wait to see what she has to offer in the coming months.

Top Comments

yaelim08
can't wait for my hoe to slay.

JenStrong228
Booooring

Orangeisthenewblackkkk
Love that outfit! You WORK SONYAE!

Edited by user 21 July 2014 07:16:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/07/2014(UTC), Magiiiic on 23/07/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/08/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Magiiiic  
#66 Posted : 30 August 2014 05:59:40(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 27 post(s)
EntertainmentInterns

UserPostedImage

Aikya Balan caught sneaking away with Robert Pattinson . Has she found her next victim ? [8.29.14]

Top Comments

Oooh snap. OOOOOH SNAP !!!!
BangBangIntoTheRoom

I ship this . I ship every part of this .
LemonadeOnATuesday

It's a shame how we let our kids look up to these lost souls . They should look up to GOD !!! You don't need sex to make something out of yourself . All you need is the lord . The Satanism they call music should be BANNED . THEY ARE THE REASON WHY THIS WORLD IS LOST NOW . I pray for Ms. Balan every night that a man comes into her life and teaches her what her mother and father has failed to do . LOVE, NOT LUST . OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF !!! NEVER FOLLOW ANY HOLLYWOOD SLUT!!! FOLLOW THE SHEPHERD!!!
TakeMeTotheWaterPark

But...but....
DaeVonce

No. I don't believe it .
KaceyJo9

I CALL FOUL . I didn't get my chance .
IllPillNoChill

@IllPillNoChill It's not fair . She didn't hold no tryouts or nothing .
SwaggyP87

@IllPillNoChill @SwaggyP87 We was fired before we even got the job .
32NoShoes

Am I stalking your account and infiltrating your threads ?
DO NOT FRET !!! This is Semeria(kandii)
My password's being a bitch so I'm using a temporary account

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Magiiiic for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/08/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 01 September 2014 19:20:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
JUSTJARED

UserPostedImage
Ex Big Brother contestant and "Hipstar" singer Daisy steps out in London early this morning. Has she left Scotland at last? [1.9.14]

Comments

YesYesYes!
Everyone who gets even a wee bit famous is like "Scotland? Fuck off!" lol....how depressing.

WeeBrother
I heard she's gone to London to do some new music! A bit wee just came out! #Excited!

Car-is-ma
Who would blame her for leaving that rainy gray shithole? LOL!

OnMoiFace
Damn. She looks better than ever. Them legs, though.

LDNSunInTheSky
Someone already thinks she's a star......

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/09/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/09/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#68 Posted : 02 September 2014 13:28:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

POPSTARZDAILY
UserPostedImage

Isabel Merjos was spotted in NYC last night with a girl, one of her friends. They reportedly had dinner and spent the rest of their time at a night club where she was seen leaving with a mysterious new friend, a man, and some sources say she brought him back to her hotel. Izzy was dressed in an all black outfit, black shorts and a cropped top with a black jacket on top. She topped the attire off with some pink high heels and black stockings on underneath. Merjos, who is now rumored to be single, is spending a few weeks in the big apple for fashion week as well as the upcoming FCA's where she will perform. No word on if she'll be with RRH or flying solo.

Top Comments

I dont know who this chick is but I ship it. I ship it hard. #LesbianIzzy
StillActingCHILDISH

Those prostitute shoes, I cannot lmao. Is anybody else lost with this outfit?
TupacNeverDiedTho

I mean did we really expect her and Mr. Player to get married and have babies? I'm sure she was just having some fun.
WeAreUNBREAKABLE

Her knees scare the fuck outta me. Cute outfit tho.
iStanForTHEStan
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/09/2014(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#69 Posted : 07 October 2014 02:43:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
DailyPopDose
UserPostedImage
The Stat Nerd member and reality television star, Christopher Hudson, looks a little worse for wear as he leaves a hotel in London with a massive black eye. There are many different rumours circulating on how the 24 year old singer earned himself a blow to the face. Hudson did not have the injury last night when his girlfriend, Gabriela Vega, shared a snap of him holding their beloved puppy. The picture suggested that the two were staying together for the night but the above image of Christopher leaving a hotel all alone suggests otherwise. Did they have a bust up which resulted in Christopher being kicked out? Other stories claim that the star ruffled a few of his band mates' feathers with his interview for Fiasco Magazine and that the unexpected delay of their latest single, "Out With A Bang", sent tempers flying this morning. What do you think happened?

Top Comments

To be honest, I only found out who he was when he first appeared on Celebrity Big Brother but he turned me into a fan of his. I fear though that from all of this exposure he is now getting that he'll just become one of those celebs who people grow tired of and are famous for just being famous. It's totally not his fault though. He did very well on CBB and the media just want to milk it for as long as possible. Whoever hit him can pack quite a punch from the looks of things and I can't think why someone would want to do such a thing. From what I've seen, he's a lovely guy.
MillieKerr_

I want him to pound my satanic asshole so hard that he fucks the Devil right out of me then baptizes me with his thick, warm cum.
TheCreamInYourBun

Daisy probably clocked him one! Haha! Jokes aside, it does look pretty sore and I hope he put up a good fight with the bastard who did this. If it was that weird girlfriend of his, I'll mop the fucking floor with her. If it was one of his band mates then we all know it's because they're jealous that Christopher is the best one ;) Stay strong, bud. We all love ya!
Louisa_Shah

LOOLLL!!! Bet Billy kicked seven shades of shit out of this fool. I agree with Mr Khan, this dude just needs to go away. He's irritating and has this whole Ariana Grande nice in front of the camera, total cunt behind the scenes thing going on. I've heard the stories. This guy is a total dick to work with.
Khandemonium

Ouch. Looks nasty. Don't want to start anything but maybe he deserved it? He could have approached someone and the black eye is a result of someone's self defense. Not saying that it's true, I mean he could have also been the innocent party in all of this but I kinda want the whole story to unfold before I get wrapped up in it.
RebelFlower

Oh dear, my poor little Chrissy!! How could anyone ever hurt my angel? :( Now I need to punch every single person in the face until I get the right one back!
StrongsterNerd

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/10/2014(UTC), kandii on 08/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#70 Posted : 11 March 2015 12:54:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

POPSTARZDAILY
UserPostedImage

After one of the highest rated special's on E! network this weekend, Izzy was spotted in Los Angeles on her way from the gym straight to rehearsals looking stunning even when sweaty. The singer is prepping for her world tour which starts in the summer and we're sure she'll be bringing her A game. As for the opening acts, there are reports that they have also been rehearsing non stop to ensure the tour goes off without a hitch. There's not much being spilled about the details of the tour, she's definitely keeping this all a big secret, but that seems to always mean great things with Izzy. We're also told that she's in the middle of shooting her next video for her upcoming single, due out next month.

Top Comments

Izzy can be shitting on the toilet and I bet that bitch looks FLAWLESS.
IfUrReadingThisYouCanRead

Okay good, her face was looking a little chubby on E! this weekend. I wanna make sure she doesn't overdo it with the pickles and donuts.
Kamehamehaho

Wait.......is Izzy wearing a ring on her wedding finger? omg omg omg omg.
ReallyReallyReallyReallyLikeYou

Goddess of health, princess of pop! Slaaaaay me with that body. I KNOW Joey is murdering that every night, lord.
PickleMeIzzy
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 11/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 11/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 11/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#71 Posted : 13 March 2015 23:30:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TheRapUp
UserPostedImage
Payton was spotted today leaving Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport with his mother, Milagros Rodriguez. The singer and part time rapper has been on a promotional club tour and autograph signing trek that just ended in London, U.K and ranged throughout The United States, prior. Payton is now returning to his hometown of Puerto Rico for a sold out show in San Juan for the first time since Payton's big break, as the Rodriguez's family moved from Puerto Rico to Las Vegas when Payton was just five years old. Player No More, Payton's official first single has been a massive hit in Puerto Rico and this sold out show should come as no surprise

Top Comments

Why is he getting more and more famous?..... Talentless troll.
DoneWitU

He can stay in Puerto Rico, tbh

Awww my baby looks tired!! Obtener un poco de sueño del bebé <3
PaytonLoverGal21

Can't wait to see Payton tonight, he's going to be amazing!!!!!!!!
KaylaKallsTheShots

M.I.L.F Alert ;O
DeanAmbroseFan1

Payton continues to shit on the haters, weekly. Sold out shows, hit singles. Ya'll bitches seething.
BitchWat

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

erich hess on 14/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 14/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 14/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/03/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#72 Posted : 16 March 2015 01:48:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

E! NEWS
UserPostedImage

We're assuming Hannah Beth has been living under a rock with her husband and twins included, because this is the first time we've seen her in several months! Hannah Beth, Pop/R&B singer was caught on her way to a studio in New York the other day and she was rocking a new look. The singer's new noticeably blonde hair styled in a short pixie cut, almost makes her look unrecognizable but we'd know our HB anywhere! It's been almost a year since we've heard from her, gossip and music wise, but we've learned that Hannah has been spending all her time in the studio and at home with her twin babies. Can't wait to see what she's been coking up in the studio, and hopefully we get to hear it soon!

Top Comments

No, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
IWontLetYouWalkAwayz

Well.......damn.
BooYouWhore

I mean it's kinda cute....I'm here for her to start acting like Andrea Khan.
THISISSEMPITERNAL

Hannah has always been the odd ball of the Merjos family, lmao, I love her to death.
EilidhIsAnAngel
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/03/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 23/03/2015(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#73 Posted : 16 March 2015 08:26:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

AndreaWebFans
UserPostedImage
This could be the picture that kills thousands of teenagers inside and divides fandoms apart. That's right, Billy Khan and Andrea Mason have been spotted out on the town together for the first time in over a year since their split. While both Andrea and Billy have stated that they remained in contact after the separation, this is the very first time the pair have been seen together since their relationship hit the rocks. The pop stars were known for their explosive rows on social media and grabbing the headlines every other day with their outrageous behaviour. From teen pregnancy to drug abused to alleged domestic violence, the Khans certainly could not be ignored and were on everyone's lips at one point. You either loved them or hated them but deep down, you still wanted to know what was going on behind closed doors. Since they parted ways, Billy has revealed that he is in a private relationship with a man and Andrea has been working on a new album, reinventing herself in the process. Do you think that such an unhinged pairing should still be sticking together? Will we be seeing a repeat of 2012 soon?

Top Comments

Where the fuck is Daniel? That kid is left with absolutely anyone. I feel sorry for the kid. Dad has sex with anything and is mentally unstable. Mom...well the same applies to her too.
WaitingOnYouAtTheDoe

Yay! It's so nice to them together again. I think it's best that they stay friends. They're happier that way. Billy has his boyfriend and Andrea's music is hotter than ever. It really works like this and it's nice to know that they aren't at each other's throats.
BillysJawline

God no! I mean, I like the both of them but they really should stay away from one another. I guess it's hard considering all of their circumstances but you know that when you hear "Billy & Andrea" there is trouble brewing.
UnapologeticBitch

YASSS BITCH! Andrea looking hotter than ever and Billy's just perfection as always. They actually look so much better together now. Andrea's HAWT new look and Billy's longer hair & new tattoos....mmmm! They probably still fool around for old times' sake. Only oral though 'cause that's the rule.
ImmaForce

I don't give a fuck what Andrea says. She is not in control now. She is not happy. She is not some rebellious, creative and boundary pushing artist. She is STILL Billy's puppet. Sign with Khan Management and you get whored out. SYNCO signed with him, Michelle signed with him and now Andrea. Billy is a manipulative fuck but also a great businessman. If Andrea wasn't garnering interest, there is no way he'd be associating with her. She's one of his cash cows now and he knows how easy she is to wrap around his finger. Andrea, if you REALLY want to be YOU and have CONTROL over your life and music then go INDEPENDENT. This is not edgy. This is being exploited and shows you still have no backbone when it comes to Billy Khan, the biggest bully in music.
FourHotNerds
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 16/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 16/03/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 16/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 23/03/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#74 Posted : 16 March 2015 12:54:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

POP STOP

Austin Nimmo got a taste of what it's like to be one of the reigning pop sensations after his interview earlier today with Brandon Grey. His highly anticipated appearance had the Austies roaring, almost to the point where it got rather dangerous for the 18 year old. Austin and his security team were scarily unprepared for the amount of paparazzi and fans that flocked outside of Brandon Grey's interview studio. The footage above, taken from a fans cell phone and sent to us shows Austin virtually being mobbed by hundreds of bystanders and fans where he narrowly walks past with security teams ushering him past the chaos. Austin, who just had a big day dropping his dreamy new single "Real" treats this run in as a pro however. Nimmo is seen at the 1:30 mark as hordes of fans unleash ear piercing screams walking past from the looks of it, Austin looks rather startled but who can blame him?

Comments

Holy fucking shit.
Sandman

I THINK THIS JUST SHOWS ALL THE HATERS THAT AUSTIN IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!! HE DID SO GOOD ON THE SHOW AND I LOVE HIS NEW SINGLE!!! SLAY BABY!! HE SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEED. WE LOVE YOU!<333333333
_Nimmo_Austin

I rather die than live my life like this #realtalk
JustinCassidy

Austies, here we roar ;P
MirandaNimmo

Austin looks terrified. Lmfaoooooooooooo
EmojisAreStupid

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 16/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 16/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 16/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 23/03/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#75 Posted : 23 March 2015 01:35:20(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
LondonLive
UserPostedImage

"Pantomime" songstress Valentina Hart performed a surprise set in London last night to a lucky, tiny crowd. Not so lucky for Valentina, as it looks like she forgot to shave her underarms...

Top Comments

Um this is OLD NEWS. She's already said many times she doesn't always shave her armpits, and why should she? It's natural and guys aren't expected to. Good on her for being brave enough to go against the norm, love her <3
iLoveVal

guuurl you ain't gonna get far if you can't even remember to shave your pits. nastyyyyy :/
3clipsex

Can't decide if she's hot or not. You'd think my mind would be made up after this, but... nope.
MrLion
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 23/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 23/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 23/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#76 Posted : 27 September 2015 07:39:38(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
HotBods
UserPostedImage

48 year-old Anniken Dahl-Smith spotted yesterday taking in her last few moments of summer down in Miami, Florida. It's only been 9 months since she's had her 2nd child and DAMN.

Edited by user 27 September 2015 07:43:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 27/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 27/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2015(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#77 Posted : 13 November 2015 22:38:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
EVERYDAYPOP

UserPostedImage

The Titans are definately back as they met for a dinner at Nobu restaurant in London yesterday night causing a buzz with fans and paparazzi. The group looked excited to be together and a proper comeback seems closer than ever now.

Top Comments:
TitaniumGirl
1 long year, but hey, they still look so perfect <3<3<3

ILoveTitans
They look so good!!!

ThatCoolKid
I feel like this new music is gonna be their best after so much time

mattmatterz
How long until one leaves or something else happens and they split again? Lol

Itsjustsunshine
Wonder what new music sounds like... probably still pop

Edited by user 13 November 2015 22:41:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 13/11/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/11/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/11/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 14/11/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2015(UTC), kandii on 25/12/2016(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#78 Posted : 12 December 2015 20:30:53(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
WhenStarsCollide
UserPostedImage

Singers Vanity and Arianna Harley meet for the first time at Billboard's Women in Music event in New York.

Top Comments

SlayBells
Um aren't their lips supposed to be the other way round? Vanity wtf? 😂😂😂

queenAHarley
Wish Arianna would hurry up doing whatever she's doing and put some god damn music out.

MrMeeseeks
They're both good looking, just a bad picture. Vanity needs to lay off lip injections though cause girl... 👀
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 7 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Welat65 on 12/12/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/12/2015(UTC), erich hess on 12/12/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/12/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/12/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/12/2016(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#79 Posted : 12 January 2016 15:40:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

DAILYMAIL
UserPostedImage

16-year-old actor Aaron Styles was spotted at the Burberry Menswear A/W16 show in London, and looked incredibly trendy in a striped T-shirt by Burberry and a trendy pea coat. He also wore skin tight jeans and black Yeezy sneakers. Styles, who has modeled for numerous fashion giants, topped off the outfit winter style in a stylish black coat which he layered over a yellow and black striped tee. The star also debuted a longer hair style, moving away from his usual high quiff look, instead going for a floppy side parting, a look which fitted in with his stylish image. Aaron got a front row seat at the event and watched along. As he sat on the front row, Aaron snapped the models as they cavorted along the runway.

Top Comments

PhillyGirl101

NOW THATS HOW YOU SLAY A SIDE PARTING *COUGH COUGH* TO THE PEOPLE ATTEMPTING.

IloveAaron

Omg he looks perfect, he's definitely living up to his last name. Styyyyyylin.

WhereDoWeGo

Those fucking jeans are tighter than my leggings.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

BrownSugar on 12/01/2016(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/01/2016(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/01/2016(UTC), mebeme101 on 13/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/12/2016(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#80 Posted : 13 January 2016 04:41:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

PopCrush
UserPostedImage
After dropping his critically acclaimed debut single, almost tripling his follower count overnight and taking over multiple social media platforms with his #BangTheDrum trend, 17-year-old Lincoln Keaton has taken some time out of his busy schedule to hit the beach in Miami with a group of friends. The British pop star seemed to really enjoy what may be one of the last times he's able to do such a simple activity like hang with his friends before he's whisked away on extensive promotional work for his single, Bang The Drum. A busy, life changing year is also ahead of the youngster who is tipped to become one of 2016's hottest breakthrough acts. Although only premiering his debut single yesterday, strong support from fellow celebrities and social media stars has helped make the song go viral, making Lincoln an instantly recognisable face to many. His play time with his pals was even interrupted on more than one occasion in order to sign autographs and pose for pictures - not that the cheery pop star minded. The trip to Miami is not all about sun, sand and sea though as it's believed Lincoln is out there to finish off work on his debut album.

Top Comments

AliciaGroves3
Lincoln looks the type of kid who still wets the bed and
has a temper tantrum in the middle of a store when he isn't
allowed to buy something he wants lmfao

Mikey_Bhoy
Gotta admit, his song is super catchy and he seems like a
nice kid. I just hope they don't build him up fast and knock
him down even quicker like a lot of pop stars. His track has
been out less than 48 hours and he's already EVERYWHERE.

DustyMerjos
OK, now I've seen his arms [✓], feet [✓] and lower legs [✓]...he
needs to take off a little more and run around that beach before
I decide whether I really like him or not ;)

AcidicKiss
Awww, he's such a little cutie and his song is just as adorable.
Not usually one for pop but I like his 80's vibe and his lyricism
so I'll always give credit where it's due. Hope to see and hear a
lot more from him this year! Did I mention how cute he is?!

MakeBelieveMandy
He isn't even the Walmart version of Kato, he's like the ALDI Kato 😂
When you make Kato & Austin look GRAMMY worthy, it's time to give
up. Nice body though. Maybe in a few years he should go into modelling.
Sometimes it's better to accept that you're just a pretty face.
The music sure as hell ain't what's keeping him on the map.
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 13/01/2016(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/01/2016(UTC), erich hess on 13/01/2016(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/01/2016(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/01/2016(UTC), kandii on 25/12/2016(UTC)