logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#101 Posted : 24 June 2020 13:15:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Hubba hubba 🙃😇
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#102 Posted : 18 July 2020 06:07:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
TMZ Live

UserPostedImage

Joshua Grimmie at Nude Beach!

My oh my! We always knew that Joshua Grimmie hung to the left but this photo just proves it an a WHOLE lot more. The chart-topper and controversial pop star was papped at Gunnison Beach, a well known nudist spot in his native New Jersey, this morning. Ironically, this nude snap is the first time Joshua has been hanging out in public for months. The star has lived a far more reclusive life in 2020 following the death of his sister, public breakdown of his relationship with Johnny Carter, as well as trouble with the police and substance abuse. We don't blame Joshy for stripping down and wanting to have some fun after everything he's been through. Grimmie confirmed that he is now in a relationship with fellow musician Dae Ho Park in the spring, however, Park was not spotted this morning. Maybe Joshua prefers skinny dipping alone....in a beach full of strangers?

Top Comments

ASJKJSKJDEWODE1!1 JOSHUA!!! HUNG KING!! WHERE IS THE UNCENSORED??
GrimmieMore

I have the uncensored. Hung, thick and cut. DM me on Twitter for it.
ratriguez

No wonder this guy is so confident. Hate him and his liberal mush but
Jesus Christ, fair play to you, lad. I'd get it out whenever possible if
I had a knob like that.
ItsEffinDave

Yeah, he's stunning and it's a hot pic but it's so creepy that people snap naked
pictures without permission and post them. Is this even legal? I don't know and I
don't think TMZ even care. I feel bad for Joshua. Let him live his life in peace!
NickUriesWife

A NAKED TRAITOR!! Joshua Grimmie HATES America yet bathes in our waters??!?
He's trying to CONTAMINATE our water with COVID-19 which he got from ISIS
in order to spur on needs for a VACCINE that will MICROCHIP US without our consent!!
STAY ALERT!!
StarSpangledSally

Dae is lucky!! I hope he's getting it GOOD! I can't believe Johnny really let THAT go.
It's no wonder why the guy is bitter. Joshua is a GOD. Fit, woke, talented, huge ally
and a confirmed huge....whew!!
GoodDaeSir

Edited by user 18 July 2020 06:57:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 18/07/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 18/07/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 18/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 27/07/2020(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#103 Posted : 26 July 2020 12:44:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3544 time(s) in 1268 post(s)
The New York Times

Tika with no shoes just sock?????

Oh my Goodnes! We always knew Tika Mays came out in style and she is not afraid to show some sexiness but seeing Tika with her puppy was so cute until we get to her feet. UM....What just happen we saw her came from somewhere until we see her feet with sock but no shoes. OH!

Top Comments

Oooh I LOVE HER
TikaBKilla

What no shoes?? come on now you can't go barefoot
DiegoisDope

Oh Hell No i would never go anywhere without my shoes
Misslolodotcom

At least she going out in style
YAHOOBITCHES

Calling 911 Cause tika need help
Dashiefan01

She getting it GOOD! You Go Girl
VIVANEQ
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 8 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 26/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 27/07/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#104 Posted : 28 July 2020 23:07:15(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
PopNews

UserPostedImage

Jolly Rose Hemsworth looks stressed and exhausted after coming out of a bar enjoying a night out with friends in London. The Jollies' member was seen out in the city yesterday night looking down in the mouth, completely discomfortable after allegations of stalking were made in the past weeks. The singer has been in fact followed and threatened in her life and job by an unknown stalker, who has reportedly been floading the singer's social media and messages with love proposals, threats and inappopriate gifts and images.
Rose, also known for her sometimes shy, sweet and innocent image in the Jollies, has been going through a lot this month working along with her team, bandmates, label and family to find the stalker with the help of police who's investigating on the case right now. First allegations this week may seem to accuse her ex boyfriend Paul Reed, who will be interrogated this week for a further trial.
Now, looking at these pictures, we can tell this is starting to take a toll on Rose judging the look on her face and her whole discomfort. Perhaps it didn't help the moment of this world pandemic going on and the singer trying to make it with her bandmates during all of it and more.

Top Comments

Poor girl, sometimes fame is a monster
Johannenem

She's way too innocent and sweet, this will probably kill her. Bless her
YayayaModer

She'd still get that D, even discomfortable
DropThatB

I want her pink hair color
OnThisSide2

Edited by user 28 July 2020 23:08:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/07/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 28/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/07/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#105 Posted : 29 July 2020 01:31:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

TMZ: STEPHANIE FIERCE GETS INTO A FIGHT WITH PAPARAZZO LADY OVER DAUGHTER QUESTION

Last night, Stephanie Fierce was seen arriving at a recording studio in Los Angeles at roughly 9:57pm. According to eye witnesses the pop icon was seen stepping out of a black limo with her bodyguards and friends as a paparazzo women began to start asking questions. At first, Fierce was seen smiling at the paparazzo who simply just wanted a couple of pictures, but things got awkward when the paparazzo stepped up closer to Mrs. Fierce and started asking rude and invasive questions towards the pop singer.

UserPostedImage

"What do you think about Donald Trump?" the paparazzo asked as she almost tripped the singer from her footing.

"I think he's a piece of shit just like you. Can you please move out of my way you are literally blinding me and I can't see" Stephanie snapped back.

The woman paparazzo; did not hesitate keep charging at Fierce with more questions as she grew closer and closer to the singer's personal space.

"You don't have to be a bitch Steph, I'm just trying to ask a couple of questions" she replied laughing.

"That's fine but move the fuck out of my way, how long have you been fucking doing this?" Fierce replied as her security guard put his arm to push the paparazzo out of the way

"Will your daughter grow up to be whore like you?" the paparazzo jokingly asked.

Stephanie was then seen grabbing the woman by her neck and shoving her across the pavement. As the paparazzo fell to the ground, Fierce was seen on top of her swinging at her repeatedly. As this happened security stepped in and was able to remove Stephanie off the paparazzo who began to chant that she will be 'pressing charges'.

As of this moment a police report has not been filed and the paparazzo has not pressed any charges. The story is developing further.

thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 29/07/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/07/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#106 Posted : 29 July 2020 03:49:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat: "I think he's a piece of shit just like you" LOL Stephanie coming through with the lethal drag. Honestly, that pap should have known that Stephanie was NOT in the mood to play wit you hoes and bitches should know, NEVER talk about people kids!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 29/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/07/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#107 Posted : 20 October 2020 00:10:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

CelebrityScoop

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Who is that man?

Is divorce coming for Den Walnut and Dj Rashai? It's been days since ex bandmate Laurence Vega spilled the tea on the true state of this marriage, on the abusive behaviour of Rashai in regards to Den and how this was taken to close relationship, career and focus solely on his partner. Many fans and followers of this story, curious about the words of Vega decide to also investigate further and a lot of facts and events, even simple tweets seem to coincide with Laurence's story and we also had no doubt being Laurence a real man with no need to take media attention if not to help a friend.

Now today we have received these pictures. Who is this man? Den is evidently having a dinner with him and they also seem to be getting quite 'close' as we see in these pictures. But where is husband Dj Rashai? Source that sent us the picture also indicated that the two moved together up into an hotel near. Things seem to be heating up now. So if it's exactly what we think, we wonder if the couple has split already or if not, what will Dj Rashai do now?

Top Comments

FINALLY #FREEDEN
LinChrisman

The soap opera continues!
bellaSteele

Whoops, plot twist
Weekenderz

I hope if Den dates this man too, he doesn't end up being abusive too. After Kegan, Adam and Rashai, he'd be the fourth 🤔
HelloItsMe

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 20/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#108 Posted : 20 October 2020 04:39:51(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Daily Mail

In her first public sighting since her big comeback, Vanity enjoyed a leisurely stroll in New York City as the pop superstar treated herself to a trip to Sephora. We'd almost say she was trying to lay low if it wasn't for her signature platform boots...

Top Comments

Wow, Manity is alive... and still a thing? Thought she retired years ago. This just ruined my day.
richard13405

QUEEN of not promoting her new release and instead treating herself to some skin care, yas girl!
VanityDominatesMe

She looks sooooooo good omfg. Can't wait for her to slay my soul with this new albummmmm, ya'll better download the single so we get more music!
shocktothesystem

she's back? she's talented but ugh, why's she always gotta be attention seeking and looking like a trashy hoe? -.-
isaidwhatisaid
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 20/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 20/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 20/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#109 Posted : 24 October 2020 08:22:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
TMZ Live

UserPostedImage

Amy-Jayne spotted leaving gym

The star hasn't been seen since her single "Tick Tok" reached the top of the charts, but the star looked classy as she walked out the gym in her gym gear.

Top Comments

My god if only I looked that good after having two bloody children!
StanForLife

She looks amazing!
ItsMeElla

She keeps her life very private and keeps to herself I like that about her, she doesn't involve herself in drama or draw attention to herself just for the fame and publicly its quite a freshing change from the attention seeking celebrities of this era!
SayItHowItIs
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 24/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 24/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#110 Posted : 28 October 2020 12:15:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

TMZ

UserPostedImage

Not so Jolly Natasha returns from La Isla hiding in tracksuit

After an harsh fight on La Isla reality with Mariko Kobayashi and Tatyiana Cole, Natasha was evicted from the reality and arrived earlier this afternoon at the Heathrow airport in London wearing a comfy tracksuit that she uses to hide her face in from the paparazzi, while also wearing black sunglasses, a sporty hat and even putting on headphones to ignore the chaos around. She looked visibly upset and possibly angry.
She also looked more tanned than ever being on La Isla bach these weeks with a thinner and slimmer figure as pounds were definately lost with the little food on the island.

The not-so-Jolly Natasha this afternoon avoided any question, walked fast and didn't seem too happy about the whole situation. She'll probably get better when her bandmates will join her back.

Top Comments

Yay, back to her old dickie!
OldIsGold

She must be so ashamed
Dafne201

Hot body despite the tracksuit
JonahJonasJonah

Is she using her tracksuit as personal mask? I don't get it
SteadyReady

Edited by user 28 October 2020 12:19:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 28/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 28/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 28/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 28/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#111 Posted : 29 October 2020 03:28:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

TMZ Live

UserPostedImage

Grimmie's Bizarre Beach Behavior!

After his rather revealing escapades at Gunnison Beach back in July, the controversial pop star has learned his lesson when it comes to how to dress oneself but it appears as if there is just no taming Grimmie's odd behavior. The chart-topping star spent a total of 90 minutes at Long Beach Island this morning, appearing blissfully zoned out and barely peeling his eyes off of his phone screen for the entire duration of his visit. Joshua sauntered around the sands and surrounding walkways for over an hour, looping around the same circuit several times over and often sitting down in the most peculiar of places - one example being right in the middle of a public path [pictured above], with his hand in the most unsavory of places. The star would then return to his car and wait for several minutes before emerging totally shirtless, phone still in hand, for another half hour of aimless roaming and sitting down in various places. Grimmie would be seated in a spot for no more than two minutes before moving to a new one mere meters away or giving up completely and begin strolling again. The singer was also completely alone just like his last beach visit. Grimmie recently revealed that he is no longer sober. Could this be the cause for his erratic behavior or is this a leisurely beach stroll to clear his mind?

Top Comments

TMZ does the MOST! At least Joshua warned us about how sleazy "news" outlets like them
creating clickbait articles and spinning false narratives. He went for a walk on the beach.
So what? He's looking healthy and happy! He's allowed to move around if he's not comfortable
in one spot. He's allowed to be on his phone as he's an extremely busy man. He's allowed to be
out by himself because he's his own person. This isn't news. Leave him alone.
GrimmieGirl

FEET!!!!!!
ratriguez

WHAT on EARTH is he doing in that third picture??...and can I help him out? x
NatashasHighKick

I fear that he might have broken up with Dae. His boyfriend hasn't publicly supported his
last two singles, the FCA performance or the upcoming album. Joshua has been quite flirty
with RRH, admitted to coming off the wagon and has always been pictured alone for the last
few months. Hope he's OK :(
OzlidhCookies

Crackhead. Pre-Save Portrait for better mental health.
FizzyIzzy

Must be a slow news days. He's fine. He's clearly listening to his secret Ryan collab on
repeat and is just ASCENDING with each and every note. Ugh! Coming to end the industry!
RyshuaGrimmandez
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 29/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#112 Posted : 23 February 2022 06:16:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
CelebritySightings

UserPostedImage

Henry, Vanessa and Aaron Styles Turn Heads ahead of Pepe x Styles launch in London!

It seems like the great 'styles' apple does not fall far from the tree! Henry and Vanessa Styles attended the massive launch for Pepe's new endeavor: the 'Pepe x Styles' Winter/Spring 2022 launch on Tuesday, February 22nd in London. The fashionable parents made a rare appearance in support of their superstar and equally stylish oldest son, Aaron Styles' big day. The fashion-savvy trio was spotted on their way to the launch in coordinated overcoat-and-trousers ensembles that are said to be a part of the new threads by Pepe. Vanessa Styles adorned a 1970s-inspired knee-length Pepe camel coat with mustard-colored trousers and a maroon and white striped top. Henry 'Dad' Styles wore a double breasted olive green Pepe topper with a navy blue sweater, matching Pepe slacks and white sneakers. Aaron Styles looked classic and cool in an all Pepe ensemble. Aaron adorned a marled grey Pepe overcoat, Pepe red-printed button-down shirt and Pepe black skinny jeans, which he paired with black chukka boots and red socks. Serve! What do you think of the trio's look?

Top Comments

Wooooooo! Vanessa Styles ATE!!! We know we never see the Styles parents, so the
fact that we got to see them and they ate this much?? BITCH!!!! Go off PEPE!
OhMyStyles

THEY LOOK AMAZING. But where is Susan, Russel and Kevin ??
Lookin4U

NOWWWW we know where the good looks come from. Wow!
KissMyWrist

I was at the launch and the looks Pepe came with were beautiful. Just look at them,
these are looks. I thought Pepe was going to go for very young looks and what not
but I like the fact that the styles (no pun intended) are very much so for all ages.
We got the fashionable dad look, fashionable mom look and a young look as shown by
Aaron. Smart.
StylinForPepe

Can we see more of Henry? Please?
StanStyles

CONGRATS AARON!!!!! You and your parents look hoooot.
KeatonStyles

Edited by user 23 February 2022 08:10:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 23/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 23/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/02/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/02/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#113 Posted : 19 July 2022 07:30:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

TMZ

UserPostedImage

Joshua Grimmie spotted for first time in over a year!!

After the traumatic events of April 2021 which saw acclaimed singer-songwriter Joshua Grimmie overdose on heroin and tragically slip into a coma after his lambasted performance at the Fan Choice Awards VIII, the beloved rocker understandably began living out a more reclusive life. Voluntarily moving back in with his parents, handing over all forms of technology and cutting himself off from outside noise, Grimmie began to centre himself, working on his mental and physical health all while overcoming his serious and near-deadly addiction. Aside from extremely sporadic updates and one or two photos taken of his own accord, the public has seen very little of the superstar and any physical evidence of his recovery over the last year...until now! Grimmie was spotted at a local park, all smiles and stripped down, enjoying the sun while flaunting a healthy and ripped physique. The star also appeared to be keeping well hydrated as he clutched a bottle of water in a hand that donned black nail polish.

Top Comments

Looooove seeing him all healthy and out and about like this but not
a fan of TMZ being the ones to get the first snaps. Also, this
caption acting like they've always cared for Joshua?? This scummy "news"
outlet was part of why he broke down in the first place. Disrespecting
and invading his privacy since day 1, not to mention how TMZ used to word
their articles to make it look like Joshua was not of a sound mind when
doing the most mundane of tasks.
GOLDENTART

Barefoot in public, in sweatpants and is that a black eye he's got?
Who tf walks about like that? Yeah idc what anyone says he's still flipped.
Can't wait for his next meltdown in a Taco Bell or something lmaoooo
AndyGilmour89

HOT! How many times do you think Dae has c*m on that chest???
I just know they have mind-blowing sex. All that chaos!!
Omgggggg wet now!!!!!o2eji23r3j
ParkThatAss

Nutcase
LizAnya

Wouldn't be me walking around with no shoes on in a NJ park but power to him lmao.
He's looking so well and miraculously so if you consider the fact that the guy almost
died a little over a year ago. I remember thinking I'd wake up to the news of his death
at one point. Glad to see him looking so well (and devilishly handsome too) after all
that he endured. He's such a talent and I hope he's around for years to come.
Love to Joshua Grimmie!!
MarkySparky20

Edited by user 19 July 2022 10:10:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 19/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 19/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 19/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 19/07/2022(UTC)