logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1 Posted : 18 April 2014 16:34:09(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I'm sure we have all played the game at one point or another. I was just talking to a friend earlier today (technically yesterday now) about how much fun we used to have as kids playing Runescape. It used to revolve around our lives. Everything we ever did always directly related to Runescape. At school, we always just talked about the game. Whenever we were out of school, all we did was just stay home on our computers and join chats together on Runescape while we mined ores or killed rats in sewers.

I remember when I first started playing was in 4th grade. I was late to join the frenzy. Everyone had already been playing for a while and I was just discovering it. So naturally, I gave it a try. I was THE BIGGEST NOOB for a long time when I joined. I mean, I begged for money and was too lazy to train my character. I remember I gave my character a really stupid name "Fairydoom". Wow, don't mess with him! That's one badass mofo Fairydoom, he'll rape your family. Real life excitement and quarrels were made from Runescape. Two of my friends stopped talking to each other for almost a month because one of them died in the Wildy while PKing and the other took his stuff and never gave it back. I cried one time because I died in the Wildy with 10k once. That was a lot of money to me back then (later on, I figured out how to earn like 300k in an hour lol). I really liked clan wars also when it first came out like in 07 or 08. That was all I ever did for the longest time. I would come home, run through Wildy to level 20, went into the Clan Wars world and joined or formed a clan. I remember standing in the lobby like an idiot typing in "Cyan:Wave:" text "JOIN FAIRYDOOM!!! LEVEL 50+!!!!" and sometimes having like 20-30 people join. Oftentimes I'd have like 3 people join, then they would realize what a piece of shit I am and leave. Great memories.

Share your memories on the game.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!