logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:00:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Please feel free to RP interactively, but please do take some time to read everyone's lovely RPs, and look out for the special treats we have in store :)

Chaos Awards VIII - The Ceremony - Live From the Kodak Theater, Los Angeles California!

For about two and a half hours, the public and the rich and famous alike had been filing slowly into the Kodak Theater for yet another fantastic instalment of the industry's biggest and most prestigious awards show. With the public upstairs and the most famous of the attendees down the front, the hall was starting to fill up at last, as those most in demand were finally able to make their way past the rows and rows of cameras and microphones outside. Now that the majority were in their places, the venue is awash with activity, from people buying drinks, being served snacks and meeting old friends they hadn't managed to catch up with since the awards were last held in 2013. After a while, the arena goes dark... and the frantic chattering of the celebrities and fans in the audience goes quiet.

The Chaos Awards now somewhat familiar home, the Kodak Theater in LA looks fantastic, giving the show an almost Oscars style atmosphere, from the elaborately decorated stage, to the absolutely jam packed public section in its new place at the rear of the arena where the fans are gathered in an excited and busy standing area, Scott Rose-Hilton's own special decision to make sure that the atmosphere was bouncing for each of the live acts while also giving the awards a more prestigious feel with the stars front and center. After a few seconds, a screen at the rear of the arena flashes to life, and the intro video for tonight's awards starts, playing along in time to the Chaos Awards VIII's official anthem; Sex by the 1975, a song in keeping with the show's official slogan - Nothing is off limits - which flashes across the stage as the video slows to its conclusion. When it finishes, a loud cheer fills the arena, and the stage lights come on to show the elaborate design of the setting again, before the PA comes to life.

Over the PA: And now ladies and gentlemen...welcome to the show where nothing is off limits.....the 8th annual Chaos Awards. Please welcome to the stage your hosts for the evening, firstly the owner and chairman of the board, the legend that is Scott Rose-Hilton, and the legendary producer, songwriter and owner of Studio 60, Gia Rose-Hilton!

As the anthem of the awards starts playing again, the atmosphere in the arena is now at fever pitch, as evidenced by the massive cheer afforded to the two hosts, and the couple who will bring a real touch of stardom to the awards show. All of a sudden, to the left hand side of the stage, the familiar character of Scott Rose-Hilton appears to a massive reaction. Dressed in a black tux and bow tie, with his beard trimmed and his hair tied neatly back, he looks a far cry from the mohawked casual look that he brought last year. Walking from his position at the left of the stage, the classy looking legend walks to the centre of the stage and bows, holding his hand to his heart as he smiles widely at the appreciative crowd.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Gia was still wearing her blue and white dress from the red carpet and had a microphone in her hand. Scott stands at one end of the stage and Gia the other. She smiles at the loud and overly energetic crowd of fans and artists alike, ready to start a wonderful evenening. She stands in the center of the stage while Scott is at the side at the podium.

As the two hold hands in the middle of the stage and briefly kiss, the music starts to fade, and they make their way hand in hand to the front of the stage, where they reach the lead microphone. Scott smiles and waves at a few of the people in the front row. "Wow! You love us! (he laughs). On behalf of my wife and I, I just want to say thank you so much for such a warm and amazing welcome. We're here tonight to celebrate the best and brightest of the music industry, and it means the world that you guys still care enough about this show to make it what it is tonight, so thank you!

"It's great to be able to be apart of such a wonderful tradition and event that is the Chaos Awards. Tonight, you'll get to see some of your favorite artists perform and even debut some brand new singles such as...Rum and Coke!" She allows the crowd to cheer in between each act being announced. "Kidd Amaze! Weekend! How about....Isabel?!" She smiles and then nods. "Yeah and even better, tonight there will be NO limitations to what can be done. That's right, everything is completely free to do so Hayden, throw some chairs because the lawsuit will be on you." The crowd chuckles at her joke. "Suzie, feel free to whore it up tonight, your specialty. Maybe you'll even want to kiss someone's girlfriend or make up a story to try and break up a marriage but fail, I mean anything is possible. Maybe we'll have some nudity? Maybe some books will be thrown at enemies, and of course we can't forget the many babies that will probably be conceived tonight after the show. Maybe one of our acts will actually sing live tonight, the possibilities are endless! But tonight will be fun and chaotic, so enjoy!"

Scott smiles at Gia as she speaks, waiting for his turn again. "Now before we get started, I have some good news for all you people on the floor who got invited and didn't have to buy a ticket...there is a free bar back there....and you can all feel free to utilise that as much as you want. Seriously it's on me. Have what you like. In fact, let's make a game out of "who can try to drink enough to bankrupt Scott", right? I guarantee you won't be able to. If this one can't do it with shoes and handbags, none of y'all can do it with alcohol. So yeah....feel free to have anything you want, but before you do go, let me introduce you to one cocktail that most of you...probably not all of you...won't be getting your lips on tonight. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome your first act of the night - the wonderful, the talented, the beautiful RUM AND COKE! We'll be right back!"

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/06/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/06/2014(UTC), FiveT on 01/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 01/06/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/06/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:02:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce claps along to the intro! She's happy to not have to worry or stress about a performance or a category as she's there to enjoy the show and support her peers!

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:07:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Evangeline Wolfe takes her seat and smiles, clapping for both Scott and Gia, and for Rum & Coke. She was already starting to have fun, which she didn't expect. She thought she would just be nervous all night instead.
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:07:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
mariko nods with her head to erica and nina. "we could bankrupt scott. i just know it.i am wearing my drinking shoes."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:08:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Rum & Coke

The chatty crowd hushes each other as a series of snaps come out of nowhere . As this continues , a screen rises on the stage and on it is a clip from Rum & Coke's show Ignorant Art .

He pauses once again before asking another question . "What's your name ?"

"Rum ."

He asks again . "Your's ?"

She takes a breath before answering . "Coke ."

He puts both of them together and chuckles to himself . "Rum & Coke . How does one get such names ?"

Both Rum and Coke begins to grin at the same time before Rum simply answers , "How do you think ?"

Automatically , lights begin to flash on and off to reveal a band who begins to play along to the snaps , adding energy to the steady "beat" with drums and even an acoustic guitar . 2 silhouettes form on the stage , both striking poses with a microphone in their hands . The audience begins to cheer when with each snap , the two outlines firmly strike a different pose . Next thing you know , all of the lights on the stage turn as fireworks shoot out the side of the stage and for a minute , Rum & Coke are visible . Then , just as fast as they came on , the lights turn off , the band stops playing and the snaps finally stop and all that is heard are screams from the fans . That is until Coke finally begins to sing , a capella .

Foolishly , they got it all mixed up
What the [blank] ?
Good music used to get all recognition
That was then
Now quality comes within the name
Perks of fame
It's become more about the promotion
Than what their actually promotin' ...

Coke stops and Rum screams into her microphone .

"CHAOS AWARDS !"

All of a sudden , the lights uncontrollably flicker on and off , wilder than before and the crowd goes crazy . This goes on for 10 seconds , accompanied with a lively drum solo , just energetic enough to get everyone watching hyped . Rum and Coke stands perfectly still facing each other as this all goes on . Finally , it stops and there is a quick pause before the intro to Rum & Coke's newest single Sentenced4Life comes on . It's a really short and quick intro , with nothing but a simple fast-paced striding beat that seems to slow down a little and "take it's time" throughout the first verse . During the intro , Rum & Coke choreographically crosses each other , now facing back to back for the first verse as Rum begins to sing . Soon enough Coke does the second half of the verse .

Call girls know their worth
You already bought the diamond ring , why else would you work ?
Such a fool , I know you prefer them pretty girls

Pretty girls all know hurt
Stay perfecting ourselves while you're out at work
Why can't I see , that I can't possibly
Convert you from them call girls

Rum & Coke begins to wine to the now hard hitting beat that comes on while they both sing the pre-chorus .

Count to 3 , count to 3 ... think

If only you thought about it first ...

A pause occurs right up until the fireworks from the intro shoots back up as Rum & Coke begins to powerfully belt the chorus of the song . Background dancers behind them , jump onto the stage , swinging themselves all over the place wildly to the vocal acrobatics . A lot of cheering happens as the show full of energy opens up the Chaos Awards .

But I'm gonna hold back all of these tears
And and I'm gonna get back all of those years
Fate was wrong this time , this isn't my prime , so for tonight ...

I'm gonna hold back all of these tears , all of these tears !

Rum & Coke then joins in on the ballet dancing with the background dancers as they sing the bridge , managing -- for the most part -- to keep their breathing as they took turns singing . The both of them try to keep in character of the bitter performance but hearing the audience's reactions , they can't help to smile a bit themselves .

Gave this life all that I had inside
Did nothing but set fires inside
Forget what happens on the inside
Spent too much time sentenced to this life

This can't be what's sitting on the inside
Sacrificed all of my insides
Forget what happens on the inside
Spent too much time sentenced to this life

SENTENCED FOR LIFE

The song comes to a sudden stop with one crashing beat and all of the lights shut off .

Edited by user 01 June 2014 09:14:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/06/2014(UTC), FiveT on 01/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#6 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:11:21(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
DeElyar took his seat next to Lexi, clapping a cheering with the rest of the crowd with the opening of the awards.

_________________________________________________________________________________;__________

Adam sat down in his seat, he was unable to find Den, so he figured he would wait for him to find him instead, he to cheered along to the opening from Gia
UserPostedImage
#7 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:11:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce gives Rum & Coke a charming standing ovation, smiling warmly.

Daniel begins to shout "yassss bitch yassssss"
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#8 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:13:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
After Rum and Coke are finished on stage, Scott and Gia walk back out, applauding as they make their way to the middle of the stage. Scott beams at the crowd, pleased to see everyone enjoying themselves so far. He waves into the camera before he picks up and envelope and looks down at the card attached.

UserPostedImage

"Rum and Coke, ladies and gentlemen! What a wonderful start to the show, right?" He smiles and applauds as the two make their way backstage following their performance. "Alright, well that was fun, but I know why you're all here. You wanna see some trophies won, right? Good, because quite frankly I'm fed up with my spare room being filled with awards with other people's names on them! Dents my - rather substantial - ego, I'll tell you," He laughs. "This award, the first one of the evening is one close to my heart, and an award that I would say is one of the very most prestigious around. It's a trophy that I managed to get my hands on some years ago, and still treasure to this day."

"He keeps it on his bedside cabinet. He's not joking," Gia quips, making Scott laugh.

"It's true. Oh, it's damn true. So you know how important I think this decision has been. This is the award for the BEST BAND. And here are your nominees..."

Riot! In the Boulevard
Juneau
Pretty Little Freaks
PURE
Mutual Addiction
Penetralia

"And the award for BEST BAND goes to......

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/06/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/06/2014(UTC), FiveT on 01/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#9 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:13:11(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney makes her way to her seat.

Leslie finds her way over to the bar for a drink.

Dominic walks in just in time to see Rum N Coke's performance. He remains standing when he finds his seat, applauding when the performance is over.

Harmony comes skipping in to her seat. "Oh yay, music!" she says to herself.

Lexi sits in her seat, bobbing her head to the opening music. She's feeling pretty excited about being here tonight.

Jordan goes to her seat next to Saige.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:14:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: clapping at the rum and coke performance "Wooo! that shit was hot Girls!" he said near the front before he left to get ready for his performance which was next. 'Time to go big,' he thought to himself.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#11 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:14:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole has five drinks in her hands as she makes her way back to her group with Erica, Mariko, and Nina. "Free drinks, fuckers. I got us each one," she hands them out, and then only has one drink in each hand. She immediately downs one, and then starts on the other one.
Offline Clampdown  
#12 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:15:31(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Noel Houston takes his seat next to his girlfriend, Jenny Hellinger, and his bandmate, Levi Garza. Noel, noticing Rum and Coke finished groans. "Fuck, we missed Rum and Coke. I rented a tux for them." Jenny laughs as he says this.
"Noel, take some time to appreciate the other talented artists playing tonight. Just think, Weekend!" Levi whispers
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

thanks 1 user thanked Clampdown for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#13 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:16:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko downs her 7th scotch and squeals loudly, "rummy!" the bartender,assuming she wants more booze,serves her up another drink.

nina and erica clap politely.

erica: i've never seen her so happy.

nina:i would hope not.she's your sister,love.

erica: cheeky.

nina:cheeky and i know it! barkeep! another round of....whatever the fuck this is.

erica grins and the approach of nichole and throws her arms around her,and downing her drink. "coleykins! whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" she asks with her cheesiest voice.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#14 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:17:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor sits down beside Alec as she watches the show, looking around to see if she can spot some familiar faces.

Izzy was sitting next to Hannah and Hayden, as well as Katie, in the front row of course.

Jade and Mia are just now getting to their seats after stopping by the bar first.

Veronica heads to the bar as Ansley finds their seats.

Kato sits beside Dominic Brown as he watches the show.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline snap_itshannah  
#15 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:17:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Evangeline cheers for PURE, clapping her hands and let out soft little "wooohs!"
#16 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:17:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel: Pure bullshit!

Barbarian: Daniel!!!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:18:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Mandy sat next to Austin as they clapped for Rum and then PURE

Cristina lake is seen smiling when Pure is crowned

Edited by user 01 June 2014 09:20:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:20:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Gia walks out to the stage with her same ocean inspired dress, all smiles as the night continued on.

UserPostedImage

"Being in the industry, you have to really develop tough skin and it can be scary doing it alone. But you know what they say, too many cooks spoil the brew, or something of that nature. Sure, being in a band or group is crazy insane but being solo? That's almost impossible. Think about it; you have to rely on your own talent and you can't just let 4 other guys do all the singing while you get paid...." She smirks as the crowd laughs. "THE SHADE HAS BEEN THROWN YOU GUYS! But seriously, it's really a female dominated world in the industry so these guys, well they already had their work cut out for them but somehow they each managed to thrive on their own. It's crazy too because I mean Kellin, he's in a band but he's kicking ass on his own, practically anyone remembers Juneau! Talk about awkwaaaaard." She laughs. "Anyway, here are the nominees for BEST SOLO ARTIST (MALE)."

mISTER_b
Kidd Amaze
Kellin Falconer
Isaac Lovelock
Florian LeFevre
Kato

"And the winner for BEST SOLO ARTIST (MALE) goes to......"

"A newbie to the Chaos Awards stage and one of hip hop's finest rappers today, please help me in welcoming the one and only KIDD AMAZE!!"

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 01/06/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/06/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC), FiveT on 01/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:21:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the hess girls nod to each other and clap for pure.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#20 Posted : 01 June 2014 09:22:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole downs her drink and grabs another one, clapping for PURE with her hand that isn't holding a drink against her thigh.

Alec places on hand on Honor's leg when she sits down next to him. He felt better with her being here, since he really didn't know very many of the people around.