logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#261 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:24:49(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Shit okay then, come in. It ain't even that serious!"Drew moves out the way and waits for her to walk in.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#262 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:27:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha sits at the seat in front of the booth and faces Drew.

"So where you been at"?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#263 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:29:57(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew stands right in front of her, leaning on the wall. "London. Where you been at?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#264 Posted : 28 January 2016 08:39:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha releases a sigh.

"I've been home waiting for the man who claims to love me come home. Drew I know you don't like me. I know you have other places you would rather be. But all I ask is don't drag me along. I've called you. I've text you. I've emailed, called, then text your manager, all your homies. No one is telling me where you are. You build this big ass mansion for us to live in and I am always home. Alone. You don't even work, I do. Where the fuck are you going all the time. I know I have did fucked up things to you but I thought we put that all in the past? Listen Drew, I have never loved any man the way I love you but if you wanna break up just break up with me before I gather anymore emotions. My heart is fucking aching."

Tisha voice breaks as her eyes swell with waters rising in the rim.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 28/01/2016(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#265 Posted : 28 January 2016 09:00:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew listens to Tisha as she yells at him. You could see his face switch from expression to expression as he gets read for filth. "Fuck you mean I don't like you? You know I love you, you always saying stupid shit like that, like I don't bust my ass trying to be a better man for you all day. And you ask me if I love you every damn hour of the day. What, you don't have no faith in what we have? I don't either, but I still love your crazy as and I know you love me too. You always make shit complicated! And I don't know what work you're tal'm about because your ass hasn't done one lick of promotion since you've been home. You know I'm always in the studio writing music for me and everybody else in the world. Don't play me like no bitch, i'm not some scrub on your couch. This is MY house, I can leave and come in whenever I want, I don't have to check in with nobody, I'm a grown ass man! I don't never bombard you with interrogations while you in the studio when you don't show up when I want you to, you need to chill out with all that! And just because I say I put some shit in the past doesn't mean I have! And I don't know what you think is about to happen but I'm not breaking up with no damn body, this MY house, ain't nobody breaking up in MY house! We all gon die unhappy before anybody breaks up in MY damn house!" Drew's rant didn't even make half a sense but these were the things that just poured out of him. He was suddenly angry but he didn't really know what for,of course his argument made no sense.

Edited by user 28 January 2016 09:02:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#266 Posted : 28 January 2016 09:11:03(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Play you for a bitch? Play you for a bitch? Nigga who just came off a 100 city tour? Who just released a fucking new album? Who has been in rehearsals for performances? You damn sure haven't. You are never fucking home! And I know you been running these streets because just like you have eyes who were watching me and Dominic I have ears AND eyes in London. And I know what the fuck went down!

Well since this is your house maybe I should leave? Hmmmm. What happened to ours? You said it was ours...

Tisha breaks down crying.

Drew you treat me like shit. I am so sick of you saying I blow things outta proportion and that I am crazy when you make me this way. I just want to love you, and the reason why I ask if you love me so much is because sometimes I feel like you don't. How you think I am crazy is how much I think you are of a dick. You make me feel like you have somewhere else better to be with someone better. I am not chasing no niggas. I am Tisha fucking Jackson. Don't forget it nigga."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#267 Posted : 28 January 2016 09:40:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Tisha breaks down crying, telling Drew what she thinks of him, he takes a minute to respond and actually thinks before he speaks this time. This time he isn't nearly as loud, but you could still hear the aggression in his voice. "We don't need to talk about London. I know I fucked up this time but we don't need to talk about London or Dakota or anything else." Drew flat out said, not even knowing if Tisha knew about Dakota. "Is that what you wanted me to say? That I fucked up? I fucked up! I'm sorry, I'm a hypocrite, I'm a dick, I'm rude as fuck! I don't hold back, I let my mouth run and it hurts you, damn, I'm sorry! So now what you want me to do? Pretend like everything is okay? Come home more? Sit in the house with you all day and think up some new ways to have sex? Do more drugs? Write some more songs I'm never gonna use? Whatever sparked when we were first kicking it is ruined, we fucked everything up! What is your solution, Tisha "fucking" Jackson? You want to ask all these questions and confront somebody then please tell me, what is your solution? how are we supposed to fix whatever the hell this is? We don't even make sense anymore, we're just roommates who argue about who gets to go to the master bathroom first in the morning. You ain't got the answers! This shit isn't easy, that's why I don't bring it up. I'm never home so that I wont have to bring it up! I don't want to be here because I don't want to bring it up! Why do you keep bringing shit up? It doesn't get resolved it just blows up in our faces! We look stupid right now, I feel stupid right now!"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#268 Posted : 28 January 2016 10:11:13(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"So Drew then why don't you let me go. You are bringing other bitches and niggas names up in our house. You are talking to me like you hate me. If the spark is gone then why hold onto me. Cus I don't feel that way. I still get the same fireworks I did when I first met you on July 1st 2014. And it fucking kills me to know that you don't. It hurts like hell. I thought you were different. I thought you were a different kind of guy but I guess not. I am not begging to keep you. But I don't want you to leave. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#269 Posted : 01 February 2016 05:17:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"What do you mean nothing's changed for you? Are you high?? Do you see nothing wrong with us??" Drew stops himself and exhales all his frustration. It didn't go away. "You're being delusional, you want me to talk this out with you but you wont admit there's something wrong! How the fuck am I supposed to work with that? And stop telling me to leave, I'm not leaving you, why do you keep bringing that shit up?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#270 Posted : 01 February 2016 05:42:57(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha walks in front of Drew and stares him dead in the eye.

"Well Drew then why don't you touch me anymore? Why don't you hold me anymore? Why don't you kiss me anymore?
You act like I am diseased. I feel like you wanna leave me? Do you?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#271 Posted : 01 February 2016 06:05:05(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"No, I don't.." Drew says. He knew he could be distant, especially when he wasn't feeling it, but he didn't know that it would make Tisha feel like he didn't love her anymore. For once, he started to realize that maybe her cheating was his fault. If he had just treated a little better, they wouldn't be in this position in the first place. He walks over to Tisha and yanks her out of the chair she was sitting in. Without hesitating, he pulls her in for a hug. "Shit, I'm sorry? Okay? I really mean it, I'm sorry."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#272 Posted : 01 February 2016 12:48:15(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha hugs Drew closely and tightly, their bodies are one. She cries with her head buried in his chest.

"I forgive you".

Tisha looks at Drew in his eyes.

"Babe, I am sorry for everything I've ever done to you that hurt you. I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for cheating on you. I am sorry for all the drugs. I am sorry. I really love you. Drew I would die for you. But when you leave me for weeks and you are distant I feel like I am literally dying. I don't think I can live without you. I almost died in this house alone. I had to keep busy at work. I need you. And I love you. I can't stop saying it. I love you".

Tisha moves her mouth towards his.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#273 Posted : 01 February 2016 13:17:45(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew kisses Tisha and grabs her face. "Don't ever think I don't love you, don't ever think I want to leave you. That pisses me off. We can work this out, we just need to try." He looks back into her eyes. "I love you so much. I would kill for you and you know that."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#274 Posted : 01 February 2016 13:25:59(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha kisses Drew on the lips.

"I'm never going to cheat again. And I would love if you wouldn't either Drew".
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#275 Posted : 01 February 2016 13:35:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"I wont. I wont hurt you like that ever again." In the back of his head Drew knew it would be hard to cut ties with Dakota but he knew he loved Tisha more and wouldn't risk their relationship again for anything in the world.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#276 Posted : 01 February 2016 13:43:54(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha hugs Drew closely with her head laying in his chest.

"My next album is dedicated to you. You've inspired it in every way imaginable. Guess the title.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#277 Posted : 01 February 2016 13:56:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Wait, before you tell me the name." Drew let go of Tisha and ran out of the studio and upstairs to the bedroom. He goes to find something in his sock drawer and puts it in his pocket right before running back to where he left Tisha standing. "I'm not playing when I say I love you..." Drew grabbed the item out of his pocket and got down on his right knee. He held up a box and opened it to reveal a 30 carat diamond ring. "Marry me."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#278 Posted : 01 February 2016 14:07:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha's eyes widened, they began to bulge. Her jaw dropped to the ground. Her mouth lay opened in shock. As her eyes began to water her feet began to elevate up and down from the ground. Doing full fledged jumps in the studio Tisha began to scream loudly...

"YES YES YES YES YES"!

Tisha stared at the ring, crying, placing her left hand towards Drew's hand.

"Put it on me, put it on me", she said giddy like a school girl.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#279 Posted : 02 February 2016 06:19:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew smiles bigger than he has in months and place the diamond on Tisha's ring finger. Immediately after he grabbed her and hugged her tightly. "There's no turning back, I'll love you, girl. And that's until the day I die" He says squeezing her even tighter.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#280 Posted : 02 February 2016 06:24:36(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha beams as Drew squeezes her tightly. She stares at her ring continuously. Tisha grabs Drew's face and kisses him passionately.

"Drew before we say anything else. I have some news for you too. In honor of you being everything you are, how special you are to me, my rock, the man in my life, the only man I've ever truly love. I'm dedicating new next album to you Drew. Everything. I want the world to know how much I love you."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage