logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#281 Posted : 02 February 2016 06:39:38(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
"Forreal?" Drew asked a little excited. "Wait... it's good right? Look, I know I've done some things but you aren't about to put all our business out there like that other chick did." Just thinking about what happened made Drew angry. "You don't have to worry about that bitch from earlier, I got that under control, my people are gonna handle her as we speak."

Edited by user 02 February 2016 06:40:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#282 Posted : 02 February 2016 06:45:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

"Drew I would never do that. NO! The album is about love. Me being in love with you. I am not worried about that girl. I don't even know her. Its all about me and you, right? The album is our love story."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#283 Posted : 02 February 2016 07:10:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew kissed Tisha. "Thank you, baby. Now you make me want to dedicate my nonexistent album to you too." He said with a chuckle. "It's all about us, no one else from here on."
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#284 Posted : 02 February 2016 07:39:59(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"No one else"

Tisha proceeds to go down on Drew.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#285 Posted : 02 February 2016 07:55:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew lifts Tisha back up and picks her up instead, wrapping her legs around him. "Nope, today is all about you." He says with a smile, carrying her to their bedroom.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#286 Posted : 02 February 2016 08:27:30(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha lays on the bed. She takes off her panties and spreads her legs wide open. Tisha takes her index fingers and places inside and outside of her mouth. She then forces the finger inside of her. She lets out a moan.

"Come taste it", she says as she releases the finger. She points the finger at Drew.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#287 Posted : 02 February 2016 09:23:09(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew eagerly grabs Tisha's hand and kisses them softly right before licking them clean. Her moves her hand out the way and begins to suck on her stomach, making his way down. Once he finally makes it to her pussy, he doesn't tease for any longer. He plants his tongue on pussy, sloppily licking her as his upper lip massaged her clit. He held her thighs up, placing her legs over his shoulders as he positioned a better angle. "Fuck, you taste so good." He said, taking a second to lick his lips and then dive right back in.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#288 Posted : 04 April 2016 16:00:03(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha enters her home she shares with her fiance, Drew. It has been a long night at the studio and she just finished laying down vocals for some tracks on for her new album. Tisha takes off her coat and places it on the coat rack. She throws her car keys on a coffee table.

"Drew, I'm home!" She yells.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#289 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:00:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew got home from a day full of studio sessions with different artists, finally getting his mojo back and putting himself out there as a producer. The last few months were hard on him but ever since he got engaged to Tisha he was no longer as depressed as before. Despite the fact that he had cheated on her a week ago while away in London and he was pretty sure she knew, he really was trying, he had already cut off any girl he so much as looked while with Tisha but his situation with Deneil was a complicated. He promised himself to never see him again unless he was with a group of people or there was at least business going on. Right now Drew was doing Tisha wrong and he knew it, the last thing he wanted to do was lose his wife before they even got married.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#290 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:22:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha hears the front door crack open. She is on the phone with her sister Estephanie.
"Yeah sis, he's home. Let me call you back. Love you."
Tisha opens up the refidgerator and grabs two beers. She swiftly walks to Drew.
"Hello Hubby. How was your day?"
She gives him an innocent peck on the lips and hands him a beer.
"Here daddy".
Tisha had eyes and ears everywhere. She knew Drew was cheating on her but she WAS VERY AFRAID to bring it up with him. Yes, Drew asked her to be his wife, but there was always and still is a part of her that feels that Drew doesn't like her, or doesn't love her as much as she loves him. She wanted to bring it up but she didn't want to annoy him, she didn't want to nag him. At this moment she realized she might be afraid of her fiance.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#291 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:33:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

When Tisha hands Drew a beer, he takes it and gives her a big hug. "Thank you baby." He says, a small smile growing on his face. "My day was crazy as usual. Just happy to be back at work." He follows her and pulls her into the front room, sitting down on the couch and placing Tisha right next to him. "You?" He asks, picking up the remote and turning on the TV. He was more than confused as to why she didn't say anything but he knew how they both got when they started arguing so he didn't bring it up either. It felt nice seeing they could finally grasp the concept of acting like everything was okay but he was so used to fighting that it almost felt weird.

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#292 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:40:36(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Ummm today was okay. I was in the City finishing some tracks for this album that is never going to done. I think I am going to have to put the album on hold so we can get married. Its like my mind is all over the place. I don't even know if I want to do music anymore..."

Tisha pauses mid sentence.

"Can I lay my head on your lap? Can you hold me for a moment?"

It was weird. Tisha was being submissive. She had reverted back to a little girl almost. She wanted to be a good wife. She wanted to please her husband. She just wanted to feel loved by him. She wanted to feel like Drew understood her.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#293 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:52:00(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew was surfing through the channels before suddenly stopping and looking at Tisha. "What do you mean you don't want to do music anymore? We could always speed the wedding up. We could go down to the courts and do it right now for all I care. If it's stressing you out we can put an end to the wait any day now just.." He puts the remote down and pulls her closer to him, looking deep into her eyes to see if there was something going on. "Tisha, you okay? Have you been eating and taking care of yourself? You seem different." He continues to search her face. "Look, if this is about London, I'm sorry. I promise I wont let it happen again, this time forreal. Just.. are you okay?"
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#294 Posted : 18 April 2016 18:59:22(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha gives a dead stare at Drew for about fifteen seconds. Her eyes begin to water and her lips begin to quiver. She lays her forehead on Drew's chest. She looks at him again.

"Its just. I am kind of scared you know? I don't think we are rushing into things at all. But I will admit to obsessing over marriage a lot. And Drew I don't want to pressure you into something you are not ready to do. I don't want to be with anyone but you, and I don't want to cheat on you. But I can't compete with a guy. I don't know how to. I can't even say I'm mad at you because I am not. I've been with girls many times so who am I to judge? But Drew are you in this? I know you think I nag you and I can be a bitch at times, but seriously, are you ready? I don't want to force you into something. I want you to be happy. Everything I do is for you. And if you think we are moving too fast then let me know and we can pump the brakes."

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#295 Posted : 18 April 2016 19:24:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew listens to Tisha as she talks and then pulls her into his arms, burying her head into his chest. He let her cry for a minute before he let out a big breath and began to speak. "In 2 months it will be our 2nd anniversary. We never celebrated our first anniversary because we were probably caught up in some bullshit as usual but this year we're going to get it right. This was the year I proposed to you, it was the year I promised you I would stop being an asshole and just love you as much as I claim I do. You're not rushing me. If anything, I've been holding us back for a while now. I've been in a really bad place. I've been relapsing and going back on my word one too many times. But that's all voer now. And I mean it this time. I really do. You'll never have to compete with him, you'll never have to compete with another soul on this planet. I'm all yours and I will always be yours." He reaches down to grab her hand, kissing it. "I put this ring on you to stop myself from hurting you. Not because you put a gun to my head. Not because I thought it was the only way to shut you up. You are my queen and I've done nothing but live for you in the last 2 years. Forget everything I have ever said to you up to now. Forget everything I've ever done. Forgive me for ever pushing you to the side. I was stupid, you know how stupid I am. You are my world and I am never going to neglect you again. I don't want to see you like this. I'm so sorry Tisha, you shouldn't have to feel this way because of my dumb ass. Please forgive me. I'm a different, better man because of what we've been through. I would lose my mind if I lost you over this."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#296 Posted : 18 April 2016 19:32:30(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha stares at Drew. She wipes her tears away and smiles subtly.
"I can never stay mad at you Drew. I love you. Like I said, everything I do is for you."
Tisha wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him on the lips softly.
"But Drew, I really think I am done with music though. Like for real. I am completly loving recording this album. You know I dedicate it to you. But it isnt for the world it is for you. I can wrap it up and give it to you. I've been working since I was 16. I'm 26. I'm tired of going on promo tours, I'm tired of the politics of the industry. And I feel like people don't even appreciate my music anymore. Everything is so generic, and so are lots of these girls. And the artist I support don't support me. I don't feel like I get love anymore. I am at the point where I have enough money to never work again, and I am thinking about exploring that. I just wanna be your wife. I don't want to be in the public anymore Drew."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#297 Posted : 01 June 2016 15:58:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Wanna rumble wit the Beee huh.... BZZZZZ, THROW A HEX ON DA WHOLE FAMILY, dressed in all black like the omen. Have yo niggas sayin this is for my homies, and ya know me, to make a nigga so sick!"

Tisha yells Lil Kim lyrics, as she enters her home that she shares with her fiance Drew. She is drunk and high out of her mind. Tisha closes, and locks the door. She stumbles up the stairs before falling on the last step. On her knees and a mess, she laughs at herself.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha"

She enters her bedroom and collapses on her bed. She strips of her clothes while laying down.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#298 Posted : 01 June 2016 16:13:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Drew walks out of the master bathroom and peaks into the bedroom. "Tisha is that you?" He looks and sees her stretched out on the bed, smelling the liquor all the way across the room. "You must be drunk out of your mind." He laughs, happy to finally see his fiance.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#299 Posted : 01 June 2016 16:21:45(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Haaayyyy babe. What you in there doing. Jacking that dick off. Come sit with me"

Tisha waits for her man.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#300 Posted : 01 June 2016 16:43:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

"Haaayyyy babe. What you in there doing. Jacking that dick off. Come sit with me"

Tisha waits for her man.

Drew laughs and walks over to her. "Ti you need to get some sleep. Your head is gonna kill you in the morning."

Edited by user 01 June 2016 16:45:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified