logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<1516171819>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#321 Posted : 17 October 2016 17:23:55(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
The car finally pulls up to the gourmet restaurant after a few minutes of driving. In the car is Tisha and Drew who's about to have dinner with each other after being in the house for God knows how long. Drew steps and goes to the other side of the car to open the door for Tisha.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#322 Posted : 17 October 2016 18:02:24(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
Tisha steps out the car is a black spaghetti strapped dressed.

"Thank you sir." She smiles at her husband as she exits the car.

Tisha fixes her straps as fifteen paparazzi's hound her and Drew.
'
PAPARAZZI TO TISHA AND DREW:
"Tisha when's the wedding date"
"DREW WHEN'S THE WEDDING"
"TISHA, WHENS THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT"

Tisha kisses Drew and looks at the paparazzi.

"The wedding is inside the restaraunt. Its happening tonight", Tisha is NOTORIOUS for not talking to the pappz, but jokes with them tonight.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#323 Posted : 17 October 2016 18:23:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tisha steps out the car is a black spaghetti strapped dressed.

"Thank you sir." She smiles at her husband as she exits the car.

Tisha fixes her straps as fifteen paparazzi's hound her and Drew.
'
PAPARAZZI TO TISHA AND DREW:
"Tisha when's the wedding date"
"DREW WHEN'S THE WEDDING"
"TISHA, WHENS THE NEW ALBUM COMING OUT"

Tisha kisses Drew and looks at the paparazzi.

"The wedding is inside the restaraunt. Its happening tonight", Tisha is NOTORIOUS for not talking to the pappz, but jokes with them tonight.

"My pleasure." Drew says, kissing his wife on the cheek. Wife. That title was something he thought he'd never get used to but him and Tisha have been with each other for so long and through so much that the title just comes naturally. Everytime he sees Tisha he knows this is the woman he'll spend his life with. He snaps out of his thought when the paparazzi begins asking them questions. He smiles at them with a serious demeanor as Tisha jokes so that they'll believe it. "Word. We didn't want anything traditional, we even got a wedding singer hit get this: he's a rapper! They call him dish washer, because his bars are food for thought and shit. He has a verse on Tisha's new record. We gon play that inside too!" The paps nod along like a bunch of dumbassess. Drew and Tisha quickly walks past them. "Baby, you know how long the waiting list was? These reservations were hard as hell to get. I've waited weeks to eat here, you know it has to be good."

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#324 Posted : 03 November 2016 15:02:39(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha is seen going from room to room upstairs. She is folding clothes, and putting them in boxes. Taking items out of rooms and off shelves and putting them into boxes. Tisha then proceeds to drag 18 boxes out of she and Drew's room and tapes each box up one by one.

*DING DONG*

The door bell rings. Tisha run downstairs, she sees a bunch of men outside. She opens the door and sees a moving company.

"Hey fellas, I just packed 18 boxes, and I know what is in each and everyone of em' the boxes are upstairs"
Tisha points to the boxes and the men head up and begin to bring the boxes downstairs.

----TWENTY MINUTES LATER-------

The bags are loaded in the moving truck. Tisha walks outside towards the truck, she tells the movers,

"My assistant and security are at the location you will deliver this to, thank you"

The movers pull off. Tisha enters Drew's house with a wicked look on her face. She walks to a closet door and grabs a bat.

Tisha walks to the TV and bashes it, she walks to the glass tables and bash them. She bangs wholes into the wall with the bat.

She goes into their bathroom and bangs on the wall, she takes lipstick from her back pocket and writes "DENEIL, you let him ruin us".

She leaves her ring on the sink of the mirror that she destroyed.

Tisha gathers herself and exits the home.

Edited by user 03 November 2016 16:31:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#325 Posted : 04 November 2016 09:58:50(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha is packing up the rest of her things. Glass is shattered all over the floor, the house is wrecked, she destroyed it [as read in previous post].
She is disrupted as she hears a unexpected ring of the door bell.
"Who could this be" she says under her breath
She walks downstairs to the door and glances to the peep hole
Its her husband's lover, Deneil
She opens the door
"Well." long pause
"Hello"

Edited by user 04 November 2016 09:59:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#326 Posted : 04 November 2016 10:20:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
"Tisha??!" Deneil is taken aback when he sees Tisha on the other side of the door. With her tweets about Nire and the digs she threw at him last night, he assumed that this would be the last place she'd be. Deneil came around here to check on Drew after it was made clear he and Tisha were no longer together. The rapper himself never actually said anything on the matter though and it alerted Deneil. He was worried that Drew may have took the news badly and had done something stupid. Standing there in his signature black leather jacket, he takes a step back from the door. "I was...just...coming to check on...Drew.." he says sheepishly. Tisha knows all about the affair and soon the whole world will so there's really no point in hiding his intentions. He was here to see Drew, not her. "I guess this is uh...not a good time..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#327 Posted : 04 November 2016 10:28:12(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha glares at Deneil in the eye for a moment.
"Well Drew isn't here, but come in."
Tisha signals for Deneil to walk in, she had some questions for him, somethings she needed to get off of her chest
Tisha folds her arms as she awaits for Deneil to enter the door. She wondered if he ever been in her house before
She wondered what he would think when he saw how she destroyed the house, she wondered what he would think if he went into the bathroom and saw his name over broken glass written in lipstick

Edited by user 04 November 2016 10:29:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#328 Posted : 04 November 2016 10:38:54(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil walks in and sees the state of the house. He knows that shit went down. This mess could be Tisha's doing or Drew's...or maybe even both of them. All he knows is that the proverbial hit the fan and everything is on its head. Deneil can see that he's caused upset and it's the last thing he ever wanted. He'd hear of cheaters in the past and feel like spitting on them. Wrecking someone's relationship was despicable in his eyes yet here he is - the bit on the side that caused all of this. He stands in the chaos with his arms folded, not really knowing what to do or say. Tisha clearly wants to talk to him and she's the one with all the questions. "I...I don't know how much you know...but I swear, this.." he says, in reference to the destroyed house and relationship, "this was never my intention...".
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#329 Posted : 04 November 2016 10:50:47(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha raises one eyebrow as Deneil explains himself,

"Have a seat." She says assertively.

Tisha takes a seat, she pats the section of the sofa next to her, signaling Deneil to sit next to her. She looks at him.

"First off I wanna say I don't believe you. I don't believe that. I don't buy that. This wasn't your intention. You know, the world knows how I feel about Drew. That's my baby. I love him. Why would I want him sleeping with anyone else when I'm not around. Like, I can see if ya'll did it and told me, or if it was just a sex thing. But could you imagine how I feel, knowing that when I make him upset, or I can't fuffil what he wants at that moment, he goes to you. And its not like you live in New York State, or on the East coast, you live in fucking London. Every time my man and I get into an arguement I fear he's going to London to see you. And I am stupid, because I can't leave him. I can't let a man go who may love someone else or who may not love me or never even loved me all along. So to answer your question I know about sixty percent of what is going on. I know you all fuck around. I know you say shady shit about me, and I know he checked you, that he did tell me, and I know he fucks around with you in London, and I know yall do drugs together, and some other stuff that I won't reveal just yet. Now have you ever been in my house before? Have you guys ever messed around in here? Are you in love with him? Does he love you? Is he in love with you? Does Drew even like or love me? Honestly, I want to know the answer to these, I think you owe me that at least."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#330 Posted : 04 November 2016 11:09:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil sits down on the couch like a scolded schoolboy. He's from Hackney, has lived on the streets briefly and is affiliated with gangs so he can sure as hell handle himself and be real nasty with his words but he knows that he's in the wrong here. He's meeting the woman whose relationship he fucked up. This is the adult world and he has to take responsibility. It's not a petty argument over something trivial that would allow him to get all up in her face. This is very much a real situation and he has no right to have an ounce of attitude. "When it started...I didn't go into this purposely wanting to ruin a relationship and hurt anyone. I know that sounds fucking stupid to say but it's true. I don't get kicks out of stealing men. Fuck, I didn't even know that I liked men until...I met Drew. We just...clicked. No, we didn't stop ourselves from having sex. I put my hands up to that. We could have just walked away but...we keep...we're uh...just always drawn back to one another." Deneil looks down at his knees which are bouncing and shaking. When Tisha asks how he really feels about him, he feels his heart sink. In all honesty, Deneil has never been able to label it. He has strong feelings for him, that's for sure but how can he really love him if he also loves his fiancee Mandy and would do anything for her? It's a fucked up situation for sure. "I've been here before but we've never done anything in your bed. That I can swear on. T-to answer your other question...I...I have...really really strong feelings for Drew. I wouldn't be doing this shit if I didn't. I know that doesn't make it any better but I want you to know. Drew means a lot to me."
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#331 Posted : 04 November 2016 11:21:27(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Does your girlfriend, or fiancee know about this? You do know I know her?! I honestly am at the point where its me or its you. And you should be too. Drew cannot have us both. And this is how you know the shit is getting real because when Drew isn't here, in this house, he is with you. I don't know where he's at now, And I am assuming you don't either. We know him in different ways, but right now he's trapped. Who to choose, the woman he is suppose to marry tomorrow, or the man who he runs away to. You shouldn't want to be second, so you should be in agreeance, its either me or you. And trust I know what its like to be gay. Only about three people in the industry know that I am bisexual. I was in a relationship with Stephanie Fierce, and the reason why we hated each other so much was because I am not out and she wanted us to be. So I'm not mad at the fact you are a dude, like its cool, I'm with it, all for it, can relate but not all the way, because I understand the double standard it is that men face to be Bi sexual. You have a girl at home and a man in the states, I don't fault you for that. But this can't keep going on. Its either you choose the greater good and decide you want Mandy or Drew, and let Drew decide if its me or you...."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#332 Posted : 04 November 2016 11:39:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"No she doesn't know...and she's been through a lot lately. This would tip her over the edge. She went into rehab and I was there for her but she was just...distant. She still is in many ways. I love her and we've been engaged for about two years now. We're going nowhere fast. She's not even staying with me, she's with her cousin. One minute she's all fine and cheery, the next she's not responding to me. I feel like I can't win. It's not right to keep on going the way it is with Mandy. It's not a healthy dynamic we have. It's also not right to leave her after she's been through rehab and be the bastard that potentially sets her back again." Deneil sighs and holds his head in his hands. It's the first time he's truly aired out his thoughts. He tends to bottle them up and try to forget about them. The issues with Mandy, the uncertainty of the future, the mess with Drew and the conflicting feelings about his sexuality...all that runs through his head on a daily basis and it's why he's been turning to drink and drugs lately. "I wouldn't even label myself as bi. I...I don't even look at guys that way. It's just Drew, man. He...he just fucking does something to me, Tisha. You probably don't want to hear that but it's the truth. I can't fucking decide what the hell it is I want. I don't even know who the hell I am anymore." Deneil stands up, running his hands through his thick black hair, sounding all panicked and flustered. He's clearly a broken man, or at least teetering right on the edge of it. "I've come close to fucking swallowing a bottle of pills over this. I'm sorry, Tisha. I am truly sorry for everything I've done to you...but I can't promise anything right here, right now. I can't just make my mind up over something like this." he confesses with tear filled eyes.
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#333 Posted : 04 November 2016 11:45:03(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha feels about less than an ounce of sorrow for Deneil.
"Well I am going to have a talk with Drew. I don't know what he wants, but I do know that I cannot do this anymore, all the back and forth, fucking me, fucking you, kissing me, kissing you. And I am sorry to call you bi if you dont label yourself, this is the perfect time for you to figure things out. Maybe Drew is a true love for you, but I am not going to give him up so I don't know what to tell you about that."
Tisha pulls out a cigarette and smokes.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#334 Posted : 04 November 2016 12:00:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil walks around the living room, looking down at his feet, not knowing where the hell his life is going right now. No amount of begging and pleading is going to make Tisha forget about this and rightfully so. It's not as if he broke something of hers or said something offensive that could be forgiven and glazed over. He's sleeping with her fiance. Deneil's starting to feel scared and defenceless which is never a good thing as the true Khan self preservation kicks in. The brothers' pride is a force to be reckoned with. They'll only be pushed so far and feel sorry for themselves for so long before they try to save face and build up their walls again. "I hear what you're saying...but Drew did tell me one thing. You and him had arrangements. You've had threesomes before. You've both been with other people...all while engaged. I don't know who the fuck Nire is but I'm sure he's getting some too judging from your Twitter feed. Is it honestly just the secrecy between me and Drew that really bugs you? Both of you are far from innocent...so why are you having this talk with me? Why are you throwing shade my way on Twitter for the world to see? Why is my name on the fucking bathroom mirror? Am I a threat or something?" Deneil isn't trying to sound like he wants to enter a debate with her but like his brother, he suffers from word vomit and when he has something to say, it all just comes out without a second thought. "Here's the thing. I have strong feelings for Drew. It's not just his cock. It's not just the way he makes me feel. He's a great person to be around. A true talent and a great friend. I don't want to give all that up just for the sake of "doing the right thing" only for you and him to start sleeping around again a few days later."
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#335 Posted : 04 November 2016 12:07:32(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha feels enraged. She jumps in Deneil's face as if he is Drew.

"You can never be a fucking threat to me. I have what you want. I have him on lock. He would've been with you ALL the time if he didn't have no feelings for me. I am not worried about you, because Drew is a ho, you think if I break up with him he's going to stay with you? You will just be competing with another bitch or nigga. And don't fucking question me in my home about why I am doing what and why your name is on the mirror. You fucked up my marraige bitch! Before it even started. I was trying to be nice to you but you are really gonna make the bitch come out. And I am black bitch! We say dick not cock here in America. You better act like you know."

She waits for him to bust a move.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
kandii on 06/11/2016(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#336 Posted : 04 November 2016 12:30:05(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil stands completely still, unfazed by it all. Growing up with Billy, he's used to people getting all in his face and losing their shit. Someone screaming in his face is not going to make him cower away. No chance of that. Deneil's been stabbed before, so this is nothing to him. Also, seeing that Tisha is a woman, he sees no need to be all on edge and ready for anything physical. He would never resort to anything like that. "And likewise, Drew would be with you ALL the time if he didn't have feelings for me. You say that he's a ho and...whatever, his business...but I know that when he's with me, he feels something. I'm not just a cum dump for him. Believe that. I'm not trying to say what we have is far superior to what you have, definitely not. What I am saying though is that it's fucking difficult and has some substance. I wouldn't be standing here if I couldn't care less about him. I'm not going to throw it away, losing a terrific friend and person in the process just for you to continue riding other guys and thinking it's not as bad because of "arrangements" or whatever." Deneil's starting to become a little more heated as he knows that Tisha is not going to back down easily. Once the fire has been fuelled, it's hard to tame a Khan. "I don't care if you're black or as white as Michael Jackson's ghost, I'm not going to hide how I feel. Oh and dick, cock, penis, willy...whatever you want to call it, it doesn't matter. I've still had a few rides on it, regardless of what it's called."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 06/11/2016(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#337 Posted : 04 November 2016 12:40:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha slaps the shit out of Deneil

"Get the fuck out! You think you are gonna come into my home and disrespect me! You are just a cum bucket bitch. At the end of the day, who he brought this house for, me! At the end of the day who knows his parents? Me! At the end of the day who do his parents love? Me! And you gotta be fucking crazy if you don't think I am going to tell Mandy. I would never go to the press with this, I may bully you and fuck with you on social media until my heart tells me not to anymore, but I will tell that bitch you fucking niggas she don't know about. You fucking dirty cum bucket. There is no connection. Once Drew finds out that I am leaving if you aren't gone its the end for you! There is no way I am letting some raggedy brixton trash bucket come take over shit! I am the captain bitch. This is my set, this is my ship. You are irrelevant, in the industry and in this house, and I don't respect you. Now leave! Get the fuck out bitch! Oh and Drew told me some things about you as well, Maybe you should ask him does he feel as strongly and secure in regards to you and his friendship as you do, I'd love to hear him give you the real answer he told me. Bye bitch!"

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#338 Posted : 04 November 2016 12:56:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil raises his hands, not to strike Tisha but to protect himself from the slaps. She may be screaming at him, telling him to get out and hurling threats his way but there's no way he is leaving. The wise thing would be to go but he's not going to let her have the last word and be chased out of her house. A Khan moves for nobody, even if they have to learn the hard way that it isn't always the wisest thing to do. "Irrelevant? I really don't think so. Couldn't care less about that shit anyway even if it were true. I just do my thing, stay lowkey and do it for the love of music. I don't see it as a popularity contest. Seeing who can re-release the most albums and blow the most people in order to land the Superbowl gig." Deneil knows that it was a below the belt comment as soon as he said it but it's too late to take it back now. He was about to unleash another load of venom until Tisha stated that Drew's said some stuff about him too. Deneil is a very private person. He has a tiny circle of friends, stays out of the showbiz lifestyle and recluses at his home in London most of the time. Opening up to Drew took a lot out of him as he's usually so guarded and private. The thought of his business being spread churns his stomach. "Wait...what?? What the fuck has he told you about me?!"
UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#339 Posted : 04 November 2016 13:07:17(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

"Bitch let me re-release them then. When your last album sells 8 million units and you have the highest rated Superbowl performacne in the history of television then come at me bro. And maybe you should call him, you know Drew is a great actor, the only thing is I know when he's acting and when he isn't, but do you? Do you really know? All I have to say is your time is running out boo with him and it has certainly run out in my house."

Tisha purposely bumps into Deneil as she walks to the front door.

"Get out. Leave."

Tisha grills Deneil like she wants to kill him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#340 Posted : 04 November 2016 13:19:09(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil stands in the doorway, purposely holding onto the frame to show that he's not going anywhere until he gets a straight answer. He knows that he fucked up tonight. Arguing with Tisha certainly only exacerbated the issues they had and it's not going to go down well with Drew when he finds out but fuck it, there's no going back now. "I am not going anywhere. What the hell has been said about me. I've spilled everything tonight. Told you what was what. You guys need to speak up too."
UserPostedImage