logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 23 July 2014 14:14:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Hello everyone,

So you know there is a time when someone on the forum decides to leave and either they come back on a much later date or they don't just return at all. Not saying that I'm leaving completely, but I've decided upon myself that is time for me to move on and really not be active on this site for personal reasons (job stuff) and for the fact that I kind of want to step away from therockstargame world and just do something different rather than come home and RP all day after a long day at work. Not that there's anything wrong with that and fuck who ever disagrees on my end lol :P Matter of fact, over the years many of my friends and family always wondered why I'm so private and it's because I spend my time on here. I dedicate more time to this site, then my real life, it's almost sad, but then again, not really. This place has kept me from a lot of trouble and drama at many points in time.

I decided to announce this because I don't want to be like other oldies in the forum and just leave without notice. Not that this matters to some of you but still I just want to have a peace of mind before I leave.

So I don't know and I'm sure people have noticed but the last two years, I've been kind of struggling to get RP's out and everything has been a mess. There are times where I've been consistent but not to the point I'd like to be and I think is because I'm slowly growing out of this RP world and they way things are today. Not that I'm complaining but it almost just kind of like not really meant for me and I almost force myself to conform to these new styles of RP to keep up with my characters, and it is both mentally draining and frustrating. It's not that deep but you know what I mean lol

My time here has been one of the most craziest best kept secret in the real world. It is amazing that I started this site when I was a senior in high school and now I'm in my mid 20's. That's crazy to think about because I've spent a lot of my days and time on this site and it's weird the emotional connection I've developed with it over the years and with my characters. You have no idea how many times I've called Beyonce Stephanie Fierce and people look at me like I come from a parallel universe or something. Even your own characters have influenced me to do this with their face claims as well

Despite my openness over the years, I have in many ways remained anonymous. I never really shared my facebook, or instagram accounts. I guess in that part I'm very private and it's great to kind of separate the two worlds, that's what works for me. My life has been a journey and despite it being hard to believe, I came from a very poor and struggling background and it's amazing how much I've progressed over the years. My sister passed away about a year ago, it's the most heartbreaking thing I've had to deal with because she was the very first person in my family that had accepted me and she's no longer here with me and she was the one that filled me with happiness and joy whenever I needed her. It sucks that she's gone but I'm slowly moving forward. It's one of those things I still can't believe happened but I'm processing it.

I'm so fortunate to have joined this place at the time that I did, because I came in an unique time were things were changing dramatically, next thing you know the site crashed for a few months and it relaunched to eventually becoming what it is today. The people I met online on this site over the years have given me an experience I will never forget and I've been one hell of a character lol With that being said, If I ever had a beef in character with your or in person, I'd like to say that please don't take it person and I don't want to hold grudges over any user one here. I apologize if I ever came across as asshole or jerk. I say that because I know that things aren't ok with everyone on here, but I just pretty much want to see it as burying the hatchet. You all have a very special place in my heart (corny gay tears rolling down) and I 'd like to apologize to anyone if I ever offended them in any kind of way. I want to say I have a good character but sometimes I get a little too in touch with my characters on here and it just comes over me. If you met me in person, you'd see who I really am, because the internet can give off all sorts of weird perceptions, but of course only you can make that judgement.

I'd ask that I want to keep my face claims for the sake of the time that I've been here. If I do return, then it would just be easy for me to pick up where I left of. It will just keep things realistic for you guys anyways. If someone wants to like reference my characters or anything like that, be my guest, but please allow me to keep my face claims. Sorry for the long letter, didn't meant to take up any of your time, if you actually read the whole thing lol but that's just my way of kind of saying goodbye. Weather if it's forever or for a year, I don't really know but we'll see within time I guess....

I love you all, live your lives happily, enjoy the forums, and as Bikki always said, "There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home!" and I as I've said "I tested society, and it failed". No worries, even I don't know what means but it sounds good ;) lol

Stay FIERCEEEEEEEEEE!,
Daniel

Edited by user 23 July 2014 14:17:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/07/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 23/07/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/07/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2 Posted : 07 August 2021 04:57:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Hello everyone,

So you know there is a time when someone on the forum decides to leave and either they come back on a much later date or they don't just return at all. Not saying that I'm leaving completely, but I've decided upon myself that is time for me to move on and really not be active on this site for personal reasons (job stuff) and for the fact that I kind of want to step away from therockstargame world and just do something different rather than come home and RP all day after a long day at work. Not that there's anything wrong with that and fuck who ever disagrees on my end lol :P Matter of fact, over the years many of my friends and family always wondered why I'm so private and it's because I spend my time on here. I dedicate more time to this site, then my real life, it's almost sad, but then again, not really. This place has kept me from a lot of trouble and drama at many points in time.

I decided to announce this because I don't want to be like other oldies in the forum and just leave without notice. Not that this matters to some of you but still I just want to have a peace of mind before I leave.

So I don't know and I'm sure people have noticed but the last two years, I've been kind of struggling to get RP's out and everything has been a mess. There are times where I've been consistent but not to the point I'd like to be and I think is because I'm slowly growing out of this RP world and they way things are today. Not that I'm complaining but it almost just kind of like not really meant for me and I almost force myself to conform to these new styles of RP to keep up with my characters, and it is both mentally draining and frustrating. It's not that deep but you know what I mean lol

My time here has been one of the most craziest best kept secret in the real world. It is amazing that I started this site when I was a senior in high school and now I'm in my mid 20's. That's crazy to think about because I've spent a lot of my days and time on this site and it's weird the emotional connection I've developed with it over the years and with my characters. You have no idea how many times I've called Beyonce Stephanie Fierce and people look at me like I come from a parallel universe or something. Even your own characters have influenced me to do this with their face claims as well

Despite my openness over the years, I have in many ways remained anonymous. I never really shared my facebook, or instagram accounts. I guess in that part I'm very private and it's great to kind of separate the two worlds, that's what works for me. My life has been a journey and despite it being hard to believe, I came from a very poor and struggling background and it's amazing how much I've progressed over the years. My sister passed away about a year ago, it's the most heartbreaking thing I've had to deal with because she was the very first person in my family that had accepted me and she's no longer here with me and she was the one that filled me with happiness and joy whenever I needed her. It sucks that she's gone but I'm slowly moving forward. It's one of those things I still can't believe happened but I'm processing it.

I'm so fortunate to have joined this place at the time that I did, because I came in an unique time were things were changing dramatically, next thing you know the site crashed for a few months and it relaunched to eventually becoming what it is today. The people I met online on this site over the years have given me an experience I will never forget and I've been one hell of a character lol With that being said, If I ever had a beef in character with your or in person, I'd like to say that please don't take it person and I don't want to hold grudges over any user one here. I apologize if I ever came across as asshole or jerk. I say that because I know that things aren't ok with everyone on here, but I just pretty much want to see it as burying the hatchet. You all have a very special place in my heart (corny gay tears rolling down) and I 'd like to apologize to anyone if I ever offended them in any kind of way. I want to say I have a good character but sometimes I get a little too in touch with my characters on here and it just comes over me. If you met me in person, you'd see who I really am, because the internet can give off all sorts of weird perceptions, but of course only you can make that judgement.

I'd ask that I want to keep my face claims for the sake of the time that I've been here. If I do return, then it would just be easy for me to pick up where I left of. It will just keep things realistic for you guys anyways. If someone wants to like reference my characters or anything like that, be my guest, but please allow me to keep my face claims. Sorry for the long letter, didn't meant to take up any of your time, if you actually read the whole thing lol but that's just my way of kind of saying goodbye. Weather if it's forever or for a year, I don't really know but we'll see within time I guess....

I love you all, live your lives happily, enjoy the forums, and as Bikki always said, "There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home!" and I as I've said "I tested society, and it failed". No worries, even I don't know what means but it sounds good ;) lol

Stay FIERCEEEEEEEEEE!,
Daniel

Instead of making an entire new post I decided to repost this. Taking a break. But I will be back until then peace ✌🏼
thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/08/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/08/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 07/08/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/08/2021(UTC), Mckenzie- on 25/09/2021(UTC)