logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 01 August 2014 17:07:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artist: Austin Nimmo
Release Date: 8/8/14
Label: FREEDOM
Genre: Pop, R&B, Teen Pop
Producers: Nevaeh Martinez, mister_b, Timbaland, Danja, Reza Vranitzky, Rami Yacoub, Shellback, Max Martin, The Invisible
Men, Dr Luke, Gigamesh, The Wolverines, Aiidan Davis, Cirkut

Fearless is the highly anticipated debut album by pop recording artist Austin Nimmo that will be released on August 10th, 2014 under Austin's current label, FREEDOM. Austin rose to stardom last year after becoming a hot prospect on Youtube after gaining a fan base after covering many established acts songs on his official you tube page. As one could hear, Austin oozed with talent and many new there was a matter of time before he made it big time and that soon came. After his subscribers continued to surge, the [then] 16 year old was contacted by Rami Yacoub, an established pop record producer who also exclusively produces Fearless. Together they created Austin's his debut single "Adore You". The single became an instant success reaching the #3 position on the Airplay Charts, making him one of the most hot independent artists on the scene at that time. Following the release of Adore You, doors seemed to be opening everywhere for the teenage pop star and fast forward six months, Austin has grown into a massive sensation and one of the leading young male pop acts to perform in the industry at this very time. Austin was then soon signed to Nevaeh Martinez's record label, FREEDOM where he would begin work on Fearless. Austin's next single, is what really catapulted him. In December of 2013, Austin released his second single "Girlfriend". The single not only topped the Airplay Charts for two weeks but also surged the digital charts at #1, the song has since been certified triple platinum.

After Girlfriend was released, Austin then released Pretty Girls a collaboration with his best friend Katriel 'Kato' Comyns. The record proved to also be a success peaking within the top 5 on both the digital and Airplay Charts. After Pretty Girls, Austin noted that the album was almost done and was something that he was very proud of as an artist and also stated that a few more songs would be released before the album came as the album was going through some changes. A few weeks later and another release was made from the album. Promotional single "Fly" was released which features female rap artist Lotus. Although not as successful as his previous songs "Fly" became a favorite among the Nimmo fanbase and reached #7 on the Airplay charts. With all the success came some trouble as well, which has caused the album to be somewhat delayed in it's release. Following all the success, Austin would also gain massive tabloid coverage Austin's personal life and family issues not only having to do with his father but his other relationships. The album was rumored to be held off a few months so Austin could clear things up with his family. These claims were never confirmed or denied. Luckily for Austin Nimmo, he has garnered an aggressive and dedicated fan-base that have stood by the Aussie from day one and continue to show their love and support for him each and every chance that they got.

Just weeks ago, Austin unveiled the album cover and released fan favorite "Unwanted". However, the song was sent and remixed by mister_b and released to airplay as a single from the album. Unwanted became a sleeper hit, charging the Airplay Charts and coming in at a very healthy #2, which came as a shock to some. Following the release of Unwanted and the positive energy back up, Austin felt that there was no better time then in the month of August to release his long awaited debut album.

Fearless album parades through themes of overcome, dignity and love among other topics that showcase Austin's vocal ability and emotion not to mention his songwriting skill and his coming of age. In the beginning stages of the album, based on where Austin was in There are tracks on the album that show true honesty and come from an intimate place in Austin's heart ["My Forever", "Never Going To Run", "Don't Give In", "Unwanted", "Fools In Love"]. These tracks were written to build his fans up and even built him up as he wrote these records in the middle of not only coming of age, but coming of age in the public eye and seemingly being unable to avoid the tabloids. There are also tracks on the album that showcase a funner side of Austin as his sings about flirty topics having to do with girls as he knows this is what his fans what as well. Austin felt that Fearless was the best title to go with for the album because at this point in his career and life, he feels that he is Fearless not only musically but as a person as well. Throughout the years of bullying he has dealt with and public shaming from tabloids and internet bullies, he is a Fearless individual now. Fearless hits stores next month!

UserPostedImage
Wow...it's crazy how fast time flies. Just in the beginning of last year I was recording videos on Youtube for fun. Literally, for fun. I always had the dream of becoming a singer but never did I think this Australian kid who everyone called ugly would ever have a chance to actually make it as a singer and release a debut album. Fast forward and here I am finally releasing my album "Fearless"! It's pretty crazy where I was just last year and where I am today. Recording the album was not only fun, and exciting but I must admit it was really stressful. I love what I do and it was literally exciting because I could not wait to get it out to all my eager and amazing fans who have never stop supporting me along with the fact that it was fun because I got to work with the coolest producers who I used to look up on Wikipedia. I got to meet so many new faces on this album and work with talented artists like Lotus, Jennifer Armstrong and of course Kato. Recording this album has really pushed me vocally and lyrically and I've learned so much about myself at just 17 years old as a musician and even a person. Aside from that I cannot lie, it was stressful too. During this period in which I was recording this album I dealt with alot personally and in the public eye and I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't speak about there here in this message. There came a point where I just wanted to give up because all the stress of my personal life was getting to me and the fact that I had to release an album in the misc of all of it was just really stressful but at the end of the day I knew I had to do what I love and for my fans and I told myself I would never give up and I never will. The album was named Fearless because today that is just who I am as a person mentally and musically and there's no better way for me to get that across then to name it my debut album. I know the album was suppose to be named Mindless Behavior but I felt that was just a terrible name for the album, and was named that in the early stages of the record and since then, the record changed shape and direction. Now it has substance and more honest records that I wrote to lift not only myself, but especially my fans up. I know everyone loves my flirty dance tracks and of course that's on the album but there's some true records on there that I sat for days writing just so it was perfect for all of you. No one truly understands how excited and thankful I am right now for all of the support I have been getting and even the people who wish to see me fall and just hate me for no reason, thank you because you have made me stronger at the end of the day. Major thank you to everyone involved in this album from my producers, my featured artists... I want to give a major thank you to FREEDOM for not pressuring me to rush release the album and gave me all the time I needed as well as distributing the album. I want to thank my beautiful girlfriend Layla for always motivating me when I was down and most of all I want to thank my family and fans and brother Kato for pushing me through and being the perfect support system, helping me in my time of need. Because today... I am fearless individual.....this is FEARLESS the album and once again thank you so much. - Austin

UserPostedImage

1. Adore You
2. Pretty Girls (w/ Kato)
3. Don't Give In
4. Dangerous
5. Fly (feat. Lotus)
6. My Forever
7. Girlfriend (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)
8. Got U
9. Dance In The Dark
10. Girl On Fire
11. Never Going To Run
12. Unwanted
13. Fools In Love
14. Fearless

Deluxe Edition

UserPostedImage
Adore You - [#3 Airplay, #10 Digital]
Girlfriend (feat. Jennifer Armstrong) - [#1 Airplay, #1 Digital]
Pretty Girls (w. Kato) - [#5 Airplay, #5 Digital]
Promo - Fly (feat. Lotus) - [#7 Airplay]
Unwanted - [#2 Airplay]

Edited by user 08 September 2014 21:20:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 01/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 01/08/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 02/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#2 Posted : 02 August 2014 08:21:49(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Lexi: Going to be first in line on the day this comes out. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 02 August 2014 09:31:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 1 - "ADORE YOU"

UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, Synth Pop
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, K.Markson
Producers: Rami Yacoub

UserPostedImage

If you don't really stay much on the mainstream side of Youtube or you are not a teenage female, or male then you probably do not know who Austin Nimmo is. But if you do go about your life as a mainstream you tube or a female or male teenager then this here, is no surprise. So back to the people who don't know who Austin Nimmo is. Austin Nimmo is a 17 year old Los Angeles born and raised, youtube teenage sensation. It all started one year ago when he begin posting videos on his youtube account 'AwesomeAustin' covering a wide range of famous singer's songs. These singers include virtually every pop artist top 20 artists but most notably he covered hits made my Isabel, Weekend, Kato, Nadia Berry, and Katie Coyle . With his early views spawning only about 200 views or less, but as word got out about his teenage good looks and great singing voice, those numbers soon doubled and tripled and with his subscribers shooting through the roof, he soon had over a million views for a few videos that he posted, and hundreds of thousands on others. To this day, after covering Weekend's "Out Of My Mind" he reached more than 2,202,000 views. His highest amount of viewers in one video. Although these videos of him singing just started out as a joke, he realized that he could actually take this quite seriously and eventually as a profession. Only 16 years old and with the help of his mother and father, Austin begin taking singing lessons to strengthen his 'puberty stricken' voice to become one with it and then begin recording. In a day in age when you don't exactly have labels approaching you, you have to work for it. And that's exactly what Austin has been doing. A gifted songwriter and singer with an already growing fanbase, he surprisingly got in contact with popular music producer Rami Yacoub to create a track, and that's when "Adore You" was born.

"Adore You" is an independently released debut single by social network sensation, Austin Nimmo. The song starts off with a catchy beat that sounds as if it's rising for the first few seconds of the song, right away the song bursts into the main bassline that includes a buzzing bass that feels quite a synth driven beat. Already, this might have you bopping your heard yet right away, over the crisp beats of this single Austin brings his vocals onto the track. His voices seems in place, with full control as he relaxingly sings the opening lines of the song. After the first few lines of the song it is obvious that Austin will be singing exactly what the title of the record entails. I swear you have my heart|Hidden underneath your skin|It’s bleeding through now|Can’t you notice it?|Every time you get close to me|. Austin continues to sing the opening verse until he coos out "Room for you instead" and right away the song bursts into the chorus where the buzzing beats pick up and synths escalate throughout the record as the bouncy record becomes even more catchy. Austin sings with a sexy growl in his voice, as he sings out| There’s only one thing I want to do|My final answer is loving you|Kiss me goodnight so I can dream of you,|Wake me up with the taste|Of your lips|Because|sleeping beauty lies within|Oooh, Oooh,|I adore you. Austin sings out perfectly as the chorus with the catchy buzzing beats and synths move quickly, as his voice does the same as he explains how much he wants to adore a certain special girl in his life.

The record stays at this place all the way until the end and will automatically feeling the catchy, and sexy vibe to the record as Austin shows personality in his voice as he sings the rest of the song with it's clever lyrics and ultimately catchy vibe. The bridge is also a highlight of the record, where the song breaks into a drum and synth driven breakdown. Where drums are heard smashing loudly over the quick beat that surprisingly mix perfectly behind Austin's voice as the song breaks into the roaring chorus and the song comes to an end.

Can Austin Nimmo bring his Youtube fame to the big leagues? Will his followers and fans alike behind the computer screen transition to supporting his original music? And most of all, is this the birth of a new star? Only time will tell as this record hits stations on September 1st! Tell us what you think!

ADORE YOU

I swear you have my heart
Hidden underneath your skin
It’s bleeding out now
Can’t you notice it?
Every time you get close to me
I go weak in my knees
And I’d appreciate if you’d help me
Sort through the rumble in my head
Push away those negative thoughts and make
Room for you instead

There’s only one thing I want to do,
And my final answer is loving you
Kiss me goodnight so I can dream of you,
Wake me up with the taste
Of those lips
Oooh, Oooh,
I adore you

You glide so easily through my brain,
Got me failing math, it's pretty insane
But I must admit
This is one easy equation
If you add you and I together
The answer is us
I belong with you,
You belong with me
It’s quite an easy picture to see
But I guess you’re blinded by the beauty

Of those lips
Oooh, Oooh,
I adore you

I need you to see me through
The same telescope
I look through,
Days are only as gray as you make em out to be,
With me in your life, everything will be so pretty
So just give me that chance
Oooh, just give me that chance

Of those lips
Of those lips

Oooh, Oooh,
Oh, Oh, Ooooh,
oh, Oh, Oh, Ooooh
I adore you,
I adore you,
I adore you,
Oh, Oh, Oooh
Oh, Oh, Oooh,

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 02/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 02 August 2014 09:41:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 2 - "Pretty Girls"

UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, Dance Pop, R&B
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo, Katriel Comyns
Producers: Timbaland, Danja

"Pretty Girls" is a collaborative duet between pop acts Austin Nimmo and Katriel 'Kato' Comyns. The single will be released on March 30th, 2014 as the newest release from Austin Nimmo's upcoming soon to be titled debut album and is not known whether or not it will appear on Kato's upcoming sophomore album album that he seems to be in the stages of writing or recording. The record will be distributed by FREEDOM and Studio 60 which seems to be an unlikely pair at this very moment but with both acts residing on the two labels, this is one of those sweet moments when two rumored rival labels come together unwillingly.

With production from Danja and Timbaland, "Pretty Girls" calls for a sweet and memorable duet. The record is a fresh and sweet sounding concoction of R&B/Pop that has Austin and Kato calling out for "Pretty Girls" all over the world with this quite raunchy but overly catchy team up. The record starts off with the chorus, that proclaims the listener right away with just seconds of the R&B and Pop twanged opening beats. Austin and Kato then trade off the same lines over a big boom-clap and cascading backing beat with roaring pitched synths that has them come together for the final line - "All them pretty girls like you". Although Austin and Kato's vocals are quite different, they both show a lot of personality when they do sing and they both easily shine together with the production values and lyrics of the record. The first verse comes from Austin, where he sings over with his confident vocals where he sounds sly, slick and cocky with his smooth vocals. His voice mixes well with R&B/Pop beats and he doesn't get lost under the stomping production. They then trade off with the hook before the chorus bursts back onto the record. Following the chorus, Kato then takes over. He is another one who is a pro at what he does, he proclaims his listeners as he talks about pretty girls with his vocals before he ends it with chanting "with pretty girls like you". They then trade words with the hook once more before the catchy chorus finds it way onto the record once more. Following the chorus, the bridge goes into a break down where the boys show off their vocal talent with each singing out their parts and adlibbing in the background when the other has the leading part. After this is finished, the chorus goes into a final chorus of the boys singing together before the bright, fresh, and massively catchy chorus comes to an end.

Austin
Kato
Together

Pretty girls, pretty pretty girls,
Pretty girls, all them pretty girls
Pretty girls, pretty pretty girls
All them pretty girls like you

I love the way you tease me
Flirtation comes so easy
Those wicked eyes are gonna deceive me
I’m watching everything you do
The way you flick your hair, those sexy clothes you wear
It’s just a game of truth and dare
With pretty girls like you

It’s a tender trap, that’s what you are
I could run but I know I won't get far

I hate the way I’ve fallen
I’m on the ground, I’m crawlin’
The way you make me beg is appaulin’
There’s nothing left for me to do
I really took it on the chin, a game of chance I’d never win
The white flag’s raised, I’m giving in
To pretty girls like you

I’m in a maze no one can see
At the other end I know there’ll be.......

The things I'd do for just one kiss
It makes it too hard to resist....

Girl, If I had one wish...
She'd probably know what I'd pick
And yeah I'm too proud to beg...

Cause at the end of the day there'll always be......

[/color]

Edited by user 04 August 2014 07:12:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 03/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#5 Posted : 04 August 2014 07:09:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 3 - "DON'T GIVE IN"

UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop
Songwriters: A.Nimmo
Producers: Dr Luke

On the third track from "Fearless", Austin Nimmo changes up gears. This time he slows things down for the next track which is entitled "Don't Give In". When recording the album aside from the flirty and romantic songs, Austin also wanted to focus on inspirational tracks that speak about overcome for his fans who might feel like the way he has at different times in his life especially since becoming a famous individual in music. "Don't Give In" is a pop ballad produced by Dr Luke and written by Austin Nimmo himself. The record was recorded in February of 2014 as one of the newer tracks recorded for the album. The record focuses on not giving in to what others are saying and remaining strong because so often do people give up so easily but Austin convinces a listener in the lyrics to hold on that much longer, to just continue to fight and when you fall to dust yourself off, just do not give in. When entering the studio, Austin worked alongside with Dr Luke to create an inspirational sound that could mix perfectly with the vocals of Austin Nimmo and that's exactly what they created.

The record is a big ballad record that compliments Austin's vocals. His vocals ooze with emotional as he sings over the slow beginning beats that features piano notes. Austin's vocals stand out heavily in this record and is a far cry from his uptempo ballads that really require a lot of personality. Here, Austin can really shine vocally and on this platform, he really lets himself go. Over the lyrical content Austin sings in tune with the slow nature of the song and really lets his vocals glide over the big inspirational chorus. The song sounds quite cinematic especially in the chorus where the song breaks into a big jam. Austin urges his listeners to never give in with big vocals.

It might seem like you don't have anybody
But in life there is no guarantee
That you won't get hurt
Or spend your time lost and feeling oh so lonely
You're just like everyone else
You got your own cares
And get lost in your own self
Get up and dust yourself off
Remember that it's only their loss

How often we just let go and give up
When we don't get our own way
Or have that very last word to say
Sometimes you just gotta be stronger
And just hold on a little longer
Don't give up, you gotta fight
Do what you can to make things right
Get up and try it again
Please oh please just don't give in
Just don't let them win
Cause you still have so much to give

Sometimes life feels like a wreck
Or even one big regret
There's always a wrong or right way
And sometimes it's too late to say
That you don't want to choose that
One wrong move and you will lose
Everything you worked for
Everything you got and more

Get up and try it again
Just don't let them win

Don't keep asking why
Get up, off the ground
Look all around
Don't let life pass you by

Get up and try it again
Just don't let them win

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 04/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/08/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/08/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 04/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 04/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 05 August 2014 16:40:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 4 - "Dangerous"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Dance Pop
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, Dan R
Producers: The Invisible Men

The next track from Fearless is "Dangerous". Dangerous is much different from the big ballad in Don't Give In and takes a faster and more edgier approach thus far in the album. The record gets back on pace when it comes to the uptempoes. Dangerous was written by Austin Nimmo with the help of songwriter Dan R and features edgy lyrical content about a girl being entirely dangerous and that she's got the male counter part wrapped in the palm of her hand, but the sad part is, is that the girl is not even his girlfriend, but he seems to fall head over hills and cannot stand the fact that she isn't his. This record was written to get people to dance and have a good time to, with the intent for it to maybe be a future single that features heavy dance choreography due to the very dancey vibe presented on the record. Following a track like Don't Give In, Austin easily shows his versatility when it comes to singing ballads and fast tempoes and does both exceptionally well. Here, he sings quick and faced paced accept for when he has to use his vocal strengths for the chorus breaks into a futuristic jam where he belts out "you're taking me high high high" over the beat that turns into monsterous synth filled and pounding backing beat.

Dangerous was produced by production duo the Invisible Men and instead of them standing the record to Austin and his people, Austin thought it would be a better idea to fly out to the United Kingdom to record the record with them inside of the studio. Soon as they got there they got straight to work. When Austin first heard the record, he automatically knew there was a potential hit on his hands. As soon as the record starts you are taken aback by a very trap like opening beat. The record took about two days to record with Austin requesting for the chorus to be changed up as prior to the record being finished, there was no production hook and once Austin requested it, The Invisible Men had it done the next day and they just bang the track out that quick. Dangerous is the fastest recorded track on the entirety of the album as it was basically done in one shot once the production requests were made. When the Invisible Men were asked about working with Austin Nimmo, they stated that they produced a banger on the album and that Austin was a "very straight to the point, and hard worker" but had a very "eager and optimistic attitude about his work" and was a breeze to work.

You're dangerous tonight,
You're dangerous
You're dangerous

As I lay my eyes on you,
Electric shock goes through my veins
I want you now, I want your touch
I want your lips, your scent, you're too much
Come on over, shoot your venomous smile
An addiction already, takin' all of my time
Getting lost in your eyes, feel myself fall
When I'm with you, I have it all

You're takin me, high, high, high,
It feels so good but i can't stand you're not,
mine, mine, mine,
you've got me wrapped in the palm of your hand,
You're dangerous,
You're dangerous

Hot n heavy breathing, with the touch of my hand
Baby you're the air, the clouds, the sea and the sand
I want you now, I wanna see you smile,
Take a look in my eyes, I wanna make you mine
You whisper sweet nothings, intoxicating me
With your words, with the sound of you begging n pleading,
Now its too much to bare, now its too much to stand
You're so bad, bad, bad...

mine, mine, mine,
You're dangerous
You're dangerous
You're dangerous

You're dangerous
You're dangerous
You're dangerous

mine, mine, mine,
You're dangerous
You're dangerous
You're dangerous

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 05 August 2014 16:47:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 5 - "Fly (feat. Lotus)"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Bubble Gum Pop, R&B
Songwriters: A. Nimmo, Sarojini Lui
Producers: Shellback, Max Martin

Seventeen Year old Australian-American Austin Nimmo has been building anticipation for his debut album since late last year where he rose to stardom. Starting out as just a young boy singing covers on YouTube and soaring to become one of the biggest breakout stars seems like an overnight success story, literally. His debut independent single "Adore You" opened up many doors for the star, and fast forward into 2014 and he is known by hordes of fans around the world that cannot get enough of him, his music and his toy line [which is being renewed for summer of 2014]. Austin has also had his share of chart success and even has a #1 single under his belt. Although with all the success the teen star also has been targeted and judged on his every move and he has been involved with scandals and twitter trends that included #Pray4Austin that was the leading trend in twitter for over a week in February. Allegations, rumors and more rumors has made Austin a controversial star, but that simply does not take away from the talent his posses. Most recently he wrote and featured on his friend Jordan's debut single, "Be There" which rocketed to the #3 spot on the charts. This showed Austin has a successful songwriter as his success continued into the new year. While this was all happening, Austin had been working on his highly anticipated debut album now entitled "Fearless" that will received an early August release date. The album will include his debut single Adore You, Girlfriend, his duet with best friend Katriel 'Kato' Comyns entitled "Pretty Girls" and even his heartfelt free download 'Unwanted' along with a chain of other tracks Austin has worked hard on in what seems to be a highly anticipated album for the young artist as he finally rapped up the recording process of the album in May of 2013. Austin has explained the album to be a 'diverse showing' for all his fans that have continued to support him throughout this journey to stardom and really could care less about what the critics and judgmental beings have to say. He also stated that he had so much fun recording the album and channeling his inner self on the more personal tracks he wrote and recorded like "Unwanted" which is rumored to be hinted at his household problems he had been dealing with that was publicized all over the tabloids this year and having fun with the uplifting vibes of the more confident and love songs presented on the album that were specially made with his fans in mind, as they feel that much closer to him when he sings about love and attraction, which also attributed to why 'Pretty Girls' was such a hit with the fans. Today, Austin has one more single to release before the official reveal of the album and it's something people wouldn't quite expect either.

Lotus is known as the highly opinionated and hot headed rapper that rose to stardom last year after starting out as an internet personality but wasting no time showing off her grim attitude and serious skill as a rapper quickly making her way to the top of the charts and feuding with such stars like Sonyae and Aubrey Mikkel. Lotus has quickly become a highly respected female rapper and one of the true stars of the female rap crop that is doing so well in 2014. So when you hear Austin Nimmo has teamed up with Lotus, it's a compelling team up. On one side we have a bonafide teen pop star that has been known for his pop hits that maybe tapped lightly onto the urban roots but in no means pushed that envelope and on the other hand, a bonafide urban rapper who we have not seen venture off onto a more mainstream circuit. So it's an unlikely, but great team up and they definitely show that on this new single. "Fly" is the newest single from Austin Nimmo taken from his debut album Mindless Behavior. The record was written by Austin Nimmo and Sarojini 'Lotus' Lui and was produced by pop producer and Max Martin and urban pop producer "Shellback". The record is described as a bouncy ode to the hard time lovers that features bouncy bubble gum beats that parade in a urban infused backdrop with Austin whispering 'We gon' fly tonight (fly tonight)' before the single breaks into a saxophone-based expedition that makes for the perfect summer lovers anthem right in time as the whether breaks into a full fledged hot fest.

Lotus's sure fire verse also adds to the track as she rips through her lines like a champion. The track also strays away from the regular 'verse/chorus/verse/bridge standard' and doesn't exactly include a chorus but a post hook that breaks into the saxophone with Austin whispering over the catchy beats before the single being brought back to it's next verse. We are introduced to the track by the saxophone loops right away already getting the listener ready for more. After the loops, we are then introduced to bouncy drum filled pop beats that also brings in Austin's vocals. Austin is very clear and emotive when he sings his lines to a girl who might be doubting their relationship because of other people who might think other wise. He sings "So come fly with me|With your broken wings|Baby, this was meant to be,|Even if they all say it isn't. His singing, although emotive is quick paced over the quick drum beats. After he sings those lines, the beats then take a change adding in some electronic synths to give the beat a sense of "rising" as Austin slows up his vocals shows off his skills as a singer a bit more holding onto the end of each word with a quick belt. He continues to sing in this loving lyrics. He sings over the rising beats: I think I've learned how to fly|So I'll take your broken wings and we'll soar to the sky|We'll burn this city down all the way to it's roots|Just to show them who we really are Oh!|. When Austin yells out "Oh" song breaks into the "chorus" that is nothing but a pure throwback. In a whispering voice Austin mutters "We gon' fly tonight (fly tonight)|We gon' fly tonight (fly tonight)" while that saxophone instrument dominates the backing beats and mix perfectly with the proclaiming and catchy whispering of the Aussie. The tracks build into something that should be explosive makes the transition from the verse to the hook and "chorus" hypnotizing. After the whispering and saxophone is heard, the saxophone loop that was heard at the very beginning of the track is now heard again, bringing us from the "chorus" to the next verse. Here, Austin continues to confess his dedication to the girl who is now playing hard to get. He recognizes it but insists that those attempts will only come to back to hit her and continues to be there for her. Even going as far as to say he would sacrifice himself just to break her fall but once again insists that, that won't happen. All they will be doing is flying above it all, even if people try to [hypothetically speaking] shoot them down. In the same fashion following those lines, Austin sings the pre hook and the song breaks into the urban infused beats with whispering and the hypnotic saxophone. This time however, the saxophone loop is heard and then Lotus breaks onto the track. Her rap is quick paced and mixes perfectly with the sped up production for her verse. She sings about being the flyest girl and proving their naysayers wrong. She was a perfect addition to the track with her love filled but fiery verse that also added in a small saxophone piece as she rapped over. When Lotus is finished, Austin then sings the pre chorus one more time before the song breaks into the whispering one last time before the saxophones ride out the song. Austin adds in some backing alibs, riffs, and high notes over the saxophones and whispering and Lotus even does a shout out to the Li Lo Gang in the final seconds of the song before Austin sings out "O-o-O-o-H" as the song rides out.

Austin Nimmo drops his newest single as he gets ready to release Mindless Behavior in June, he teams up with Lotus for this aggressively catchy lovers tune that will be perfect for couples, working out, and especially the clubs. Do not forget to support. What do you think of Austin's new single?!

FLY
Italics - Whispering

Caught up in the lie
Of livin' life with no regrets.
I'm thinkin' why stop now
Cause this ain't over yet
So come fly with me
With your broken wings
Baby, this was meant to be,
Even if they all say it isn't

I think I've learned how to fly
So I'll take your broken wings and we'll soar to the sky
We'll burn this city down all the way to it's roots
Just to show them who we really are
Oh!

We gon' fly tonight (fly tonight)
(2x)

So now we're playin hard ball
And I know exactly how it goes
When its thrown
It'll hit you directly
In your weak spot
So make sure you're holdin' steady
When you're standin' on the top
But know that if you fall
I'll do anything to catch ya
Even if that means I gotta jump first
To break your fall
But tonight, no we ain't fallin'
We're flyin' through the sky
And if they try to shoot us down
Well that's just cause they don't know why

Oh!

(2x)

[Lotus]
Didn't I tell you I was the flyest girl ?
Even with your broken wings , we can still top this world
Young and stupid for aiming higher than Cupid
But this is that first class life , if you got it then use it
I got you and I'm winning , bump who said we was losing
Had a choice between a stop sign and clouds that never stop moving , I guess that I'm choosing
Man , we've came a long way from your front steps
Remember that day on your porch ? The first kiss I could never tell
Yet I still told everybody on the block
And they thought they could guess if we would fade or rot
Calling it puppy love when it's not
I refuse to be put in this little box
I know it started off as a thought but baby , we flying out this coffin
They thought they were throwing dirt over us and now we're skyrocketing

Oh!

(2x)

Edited by user 05 August 2014 16:48:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 06 August 2014 13:36:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 6 - "My Forever"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Teen Pop, Pop, Bubble Gum Pop
Producers: Max Martin

Following the previous track, which was the high energy "Fly", Austin doesn't slow us down. One of Austin's favorite tracks "My Forever" is the seventh track on Fearless. My Forever is a track that wasn't written for dance floor filler reasons nor to be extremely vulnerable reflective track but instead to reflect on love. With the track being written in the thought of his current girlfriend Layla Sanchez, your heart as a listener might just melt as Austin pours his heart out in the cheesy but ultimately adorable and heavily catchy teen pop driven bubble gum jam. The record is no where near a tear jerker but more or less the perfect fun teen love story written and sung onto a track that you could bop your head to and bask into the love alleged love life of Austin Nimmo that his fans seem to be so obsessed with, or obsessed with ending that is. Aside from it coming straight from Austin, it could be very relate-able for others who are currently in love with someone and is thinking about making them their forever and is currently head over hills about the person. The song just took 1 day to write solely by Austin as he reflected on his current feelings about love and relationships and adding in cute and fun and cheesy punchlines and metaphors adding to the fun yet loveable nature of the song.

My Forever is a bouncy pop song that was produced by Max Martin. After Max sent Austin a barrage of track, My Forever was one of his very favorites. The tempo of the track was actually much slower in the demo but after Austin requested for a quick change in tempo and speed, the song was sent back. Austin entered the studio in April of 2014 to record the song and finished the song a few days later. Throughout the track which features pounding backing beat, some drums and Austin's soaring vocals as he sings about his forever. Austin has stated that "My Forever" is one of his favorites from Fearless because he generally had a really fun time recording the album and thinking about his girlfriend doing so. He recorded the song with his boys in the studio and they constantly joked around about how whipped Austin was and Austin stated that it created a generally funny and giddy environment in the studio and when you hear the song, you can actually hear the happiness and general positiveness in Austin's vocals and voice.

There's something about you,
I really don't get it
The first time I saw you
I'll never forget it

When someone like you, meets a boy like me
They make movies about us, on that big silver screen.
And everything stops, my hearts skips a beat
And I know it's cliche, being swept off your feet
But that's exactly what you do to me, I hope I do the same.
Nothing makes me happier, than that smile on your face.

Will you be my forever?
So I can spend it all with you
Cuz I can't think of something better
Than forever with you.

Will you be my forever?
The love that I call always?
Will you be my sunshine,
On the rainiest days?
Will you be my heat,
In this world so cold?
Will you be the only hand,
That I'll ever hold?

When someone like you, meets someone like me
They write stories about us, in those magazines
And everything was blurry, until you made me see
I know it's cliche, but your love set me free
Yeah, that's exactly what you do to me, babe you are my pride
Nothing makes me happier, than being by your side

Will you be my forever?
So I can spend it all with you
Cuz I can't think of something better
Than forever with you.

Will you be my forever?
Will you be my sunshine,
On the rainiest days?
Will you be my heat,
In this world so cold?
That I'll ever hold?

I don't know much about forever,
Not many men do.
I don't know how long forever is,
but that's just how long I'll love you.

Will you be my forever?
Will you be my sunshine,
On the rainiest days?
Will you be my heat,
In this world so cold?
That I'll ever hold?

Edited by user 06 August 2014 13:48:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#9 Posted : 06 August 2014 13:44:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 7 - "Girlfriend (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)"
UserPostedImage
Genre: R&B/Pop, Synth Pop
Songwriters: A. Nimmo, J.Armstrong
Producers: Nevaeh Martinez

"Girlfriend" is the second single and first major label release from American pop singer Austin Nimmo. The single will serve as his first release off of his major label FREEDOM. After he signed a deal with the label in November of 2013. The single will also serve as the second single and rumored final single before the release of his soon to be titled debut studio album which is slated to be released in 2014. The single also features pop singer Jennifer Armstrong and was penned by the duo themselves in October of 2013. The record was recorded later that month with production from producer Nevaeh Martinez who wanted to flaunt Austin's vocals and show that he can be taken seriously as a vocalist with strumming beats, synths and light production that can show off Austin's vocals in a more mature way then the much overused "teen pop" records for artists of his age. Not straying too far away from his known sound, when listening to the track you can clearly hear Austin singing perfectly over the synths from the very start of the record where he harmonizes over the beats. When the song starts Austin begins speaking about a girl he finds himself liking so much, almost to eh point where he would do anything for her to be his girlfriend. He can't get this girl out of his head and Austin makes this come across as a true story as he sings with full emotion and delivery almost making it seem like Austin is singing to a counterpart in the record. One thing that stands out about Austin in this track his connection with the music and overall delivery.

Production wise, the record doesn't overwhelm the listener, but instead remains as an easy listening experience as Austin tells his love story before his featuring artist comes in. After verse two of the record, Jennifer Armstrong comes in on the track. The tracks adds in soft keyboards and to the beat as she begins to sing. The beat slows down too, and has a darker twist to it. She, like Austin, also sounds perfect on the record a she sings softly and seductively over the record. She plays as Austin's love interest but plays hard to get as she questions his antics and potential as a boyfriend. It's quite interesting having Austin and Jennifer on the same track, and makes perfect sense to be quite honest. As Jennifer's part ends, The song goes into the bridge which can easily be another standout of the track. The beats seem to fade away, with just the light synths. Austin sings in a higher register with Jennifer whispering after him, every few lines. After the bridge the song goes into the chorus one more time and then the slow and rejuvenating record comes to a very end.

AUSTIN'S THOUGHTS
Wow! I am so excited and alittle nervous to release my second single! It was an honor working with Jennifer, she's one of the most talented artists in recent times and when she said she was interested in working with me. I was so surprised. But we got in the studio with Nevaeh, who I have recently signed with on her label FREEDOM and we really created such a gem! I love this song really. I didn't want people to just think of me as a one dimensional teenage singer. I also want to show that I can be versatile and venture into something like smooth R&B and I had an awesome time recording this and even writing it with Jennifer. It really came out so well. It's nice and smooth, and our vocals are really shown here. I think this is the perfect song for people who may really be into a girl and you just can't get her out of your head. It's a relate able track. It's a great track, I love it. I hope you all do too. I pushed myself vocally and went into a vocal register I never have in the bridge and when I got to hear this in full, I couldn't wait to get this out

LYRICS

Hmm...Hmmm...
Ha...Ha...Huh..Huh...
Hmm...Hmm....
Ha..Ha..Huh...Huh..

Can you hear me by the door?
I'm standing here singing you a song
All I ask you for is to listen to me for a bit more
Because I think I might be the guy you have been waiting for
I know I'm not perfect
And I'm probably not the guy your parent's would accept
But I just can't, I just can't get you out of my head
So don't mind me asking
If you wanna be my girlfriend?

If you could love every song I wrote for you
I would keep writing until you finally could see (Until you finally could see)
That's it's you and me, you and me (You and me babe)
Oh there is no doubt that you're the girl
I wanna be kissing in the trees
The one I wanna show my family
They say no one is perfect
But I swear your is perfect for me

So girl come here lay in my arms
Cause girl tonight you're gonna feel my charm
You're gonna feel the love and the warm
Until your dad can hear his daughter-alarm
It doesn't matter 'cause we got the whole life ahead of us
I'm ready to work for it I'm ready to give you everything you point at
Cause girl I'm crazy just like that

But I swear your perfect for me

Uhh-uh uh uhh
Do you wanna be my girlfriend
Uhh-uh uh uhh
Please be my girlfriend

I don't think you know what you're getting into,
But I promise not to break your heart, break it in two
I used to say that you wouldn't be the one I'd turn to
You seem like you're the type that I'd see through
When the going gets rough, boy what you gonna do?
Do you really wanna go this way, can you stay true?
Can you handle all these curves, can you really make this work?
Can you be the boyfriend, can it be you? (Oh!)

They say that no one is perfect (No one is perfect)
But I swear you're perfect for me
And sometimes I wonder how it would be
If you just would kiss me (Kiss me)
Because girl I want you to be my everything ([color=indigo]My everything
)

But I swear your perfect for me

Uhh-uh uh uhh
My girlfriend
Uhh-uh uh uhh

Edited by user 06 August 2014 13:48:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

RoseJapanFan on 06/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 06/08/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 10 August 2014 10:00:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 8 - "Got U"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Teen Pop, Pop, R&B
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, Shellback, Russel Jackson
Producers: Shellback

The next track taken from Fearless is the Shellback produced "Got U". The record has quite the interesting theme and goes well with the pop infleunces presented. Previously heard was the fully blown R&B/Synth pop jam in Girlfriend, GOT U takes a bit of a turn speeding up in tempo and bringing more of a pop influence to the table, where Austin is most at home at. The song does however still add in elements of R&B that mix well with the bubble gum like beats that are heard on Got U. The song is about a girl who plays hard to get but at the same time the male protagonist knows what she is all about and doesn't exactly want to fall for her trap. He persues her and she plays her game and he realizes that he doesn't want to keep dealing with her antics so instead plays her games along with her. The energy of the record is high and it is massively catchy, with the chorus easily being able to get caught in your head. Austin has the vocals and personality when singing that makes this record a track that will easily be a standout amongst his fans since his energy goes well with the production of the song. The record doesn't push any boundaries but for good reason as the lyrics are easily to understand, relate to and of course dance to.

Austin was looking for a producer who could create a fun pop track and first wrote the song with co writer Russel Jackson. Instead of contacting a producer, Shellback had already sent Austin a few tracks that he had cooked up for him for the album. After hearing the instrumental to Got U, he knew he would want to have this record on the album. Austin hit the studio with Shellback and recorded the song pretty easily and even enjoyed some laughs in the studio about girls who are hard to get. Shell back even helped out with writing the track adding in some words to get the tracks message across a bit more. The record starts has a mid tempoed backing beat and bright synths and a bouncy backing beat that compliments Austin's vocals. One of the standouts of the song is the bridge where Austin shows of his vocals prowress before the final chorus of the track before the song comes to an end.

I got your game figured out
and it’s called hard to get
You’ve been trying to make me start chasing you
But I haven’t started running yet
Just because you’re sunny and sweet
And the prettiest girl that I’ve ever seen
I ain’t quite ready to run in a race
And cross the finish line just to kiss that face
I try and sleep but your beauty haunts me
I got you right where you want me.

Just when I got a little nearer
You just up and changed the game
It’s time for high stakes poker
To give up now would be a shame
Just because you’re most every boy’s dream
The prettiest girl that I’ve ever seen
I ain’t quite ready to throw in my hand
Or go all in – hope you understand
I think you’re bluffing as you taunt me

Again I moved a little closer
You spring the ultimate test
And now your game becomes a mind game
A romantic game of chess
Just because you got the moves of a queen
And the prettiest girl that I’ve ever seen
I ain’t quite ready to concede you’re so smart
Only need a pawn to capture my heart
"You’ve got one move left” was your response to me

You may not know it but I’m in control
I’m playing possum, that’s my ace in the hole
You tell your friends now I'm taking a toll.

Edited by user 10 August 2014 16:50:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 10/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 27 August 2014 05:25:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 9 - "Dance In The Dark"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, R&B
Songwriters: A.Nimmo, L.Stuart
Producers: Aiidan Davis

The next track taken off of Austin's "Fearless" is the awakening "Dance In The Dark". The album takes a darker turn here as Ausin opens up about being able to express himself by dancing, where he can let go of himself. The track was written by Austin Nimmo and Lily Stuart and recorded in May of 2013 as one of the last tracks to be recorded for the album. The record was produced by producer Aiidan Davis and Austin really wanted a track where the emotion of the track production wise matched Austin's emotion and the initial attitude of the record. He wanted something was dark, captivating but could be something you can vibe to and that's exactly what Aiidan delivered on the track. The track has a very edgy and mature vibe to it and an excellent breakdown that the track breaks into following the hook. Austin, who always shines in the emotional vocals department stands out extremely well in this track. The song also features a heavy underground R&B bassline and backing beat that mixes well with Austin's vocals to create a truthful and powerful track.

The great thing about "Dance In The Dark" is that it is not only the type of track you can enjoy by yourself but a track that you can also bump to with your friends, or even the type of track that gets you pumped in the gym. It has a universal appeal and shows maturity in Austin aside from his other pop records. He took a turn here and showed some versatility and growth. Here, Austin shows that he's not just a regular pop artist but can sing about more serious topics such as dancing in the dark to let go of his sadness for the time being, it's deep and it's dark. Following the bridge the song adds in some big drums until the song comes to a very end.

Dancing in the dark,
I’m hiding of the sun
There, I can be myself
There, I don’t feel harmed

Just a moment to express
All the feelings long trapped, inside me
Taking by the beat
No fears to haunt me

I no longer feel alone
I no longer need to flee
Emotions overflowed
My heart is beating fast, I’m spinning

Secrets of a heart,
Are confessed on the dance floor
They’ve been here before
They’ve seen it as a blur

No one seems to care
To breathe the same air
We’ve been here before
We’ve seen it as a blur

Dancing in the dark
I’m waiting for the sun
No one I can relate
All intentions are for fun

I don’t need to hurry up
I just need to let it happen
I’m not afraid to land
I’ll set my feet on the ground

Even if I fly up high
I’ll never forget where I come from
I’m gonna make it last
I’m gonna make it last
Forever

Secrets of a heart,
They’ve been here before

No one seems to care
To breathe the same air
We’ve been here before
We’ve seen it as a blur

I feel you, I feel you inside of me
I hear your, I hear your, I hear your
Voice in my mind
I see you, I see you, I see you
In my dreams

As long we’re dancing
We’ll be unique
Let it be

Let it flow
Let it go
Let it blow
Let me show

To you my world (2X)

Secrets of a heart,
They’ve been here before

No one seems to care
To breathe the same air
We’ve been here before
We’ve seen it as a blur

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Andre Gandra on 27/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Online freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 27 August 2014 06:23:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Jordan: Austin you are one talented shut your mouth. This has been a great album so far and I know the fans are going to enjoy every second of it.

OOC: You have really taken your time and carefully planned what you wanted to write about. I have trouble switching back and forth between characters and their style of writing but you do that very well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 27 August 2014 07:12:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 10 - "Girl On Fire"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop
Producers: Rami Yacoub

Following "Dance In The Dark" the tenth track off of Fearless is the playful and suggestive Girl On Fire. This record takes a swift change in not only lyrical content but initial sound from the record previously heard. Here, Austin wants to lift his listeners up with a fun and flirty record that he knows his fans take to the most and there's nothing more than his female fans love more then to hear a record in which they feel as if Austin is singing to them, and that's exactly what Girl On Fire exudes. The record uplifting vibe is heard right off the back with it's whistling instruments and Austins ever so energetic vocals. Girls who love the "Pretty Girls" collaboration with Kato, will also fall in love with Girl On Fire, it is sort of feels like a sequel to the hit single. This catchy pop dance record was written by Austin Nimmo as one of the beginning tracks that he wrote in the initial recording and writing process of the album. The record was then produced by Austin's frequent producer Rami Yacoub, who discovered Austin Nimmo on Youtube and recorded his first single "Adore You" they come together again on Fearless for Girl On Fire. One thing about Rami and Austin is that they share a really good chemistry in the studio and Rami knows what fits Austin best production wise and knows how to pull out all of Austin's strengths in the studio when recording, and that is heard on Girl On Fire.

The catchy pop dance gem features acoustic guitars mixed with an ever so catchy whistling instrument that is heard not only in the beginning of the track where Austin is talking about a girl on fire, but during the chorus where Austin is singing out. The record starts off very slow with just the guitars and a bit of low backing beat, but picks up for the verses of the track where a bouncy dance pop beat is added in with whistles as Austin sings about a girl who is digging. He uses flirty metaphors comparing the girl to the 4th of July, Summer nights and dynamite. Nimmo clearly gives off a energetic, flirty and happy vibe with this record and Girl On Fire is a track that you can dance to and generally enjoy yourself to as Rami and Austin add another teen gem under their belts of production together. Following each verse, clapping beats are heard as the song builds up and breaks into the big chorus with the whistles, sped up guitar chords and backing beat.

Yea, yea, that girl is on fire
Surely has sparked my desire
Girl. I can't get much higher
She's just a girl on fire.

Like a sparkler on the 4th of July
Like a rocket in the sky
She's hotter than this Summer night
Yea, she can easily light my fuse
Nothing like bein' used!
Sky rocket in flight
Summer night delight
This girl's on fire.

She's more powerful than TNT
A full stick of dynamite
Blasting my spirits even higher
She's a real high flyer
Lightin'up my night
Makin me feel just right
Let's explode together!
She's a girl on fire

Flamin' hair
Burnin' eyes
A real fire cracker
In tight blue jeans
This girl's on fire.

Need some water to cool me off
Is there somethin' I missed?
Need another kiss
From her red hot lips
Keep this fuse a burnin'
Never stop this yearnin'
Baby, I'm a learnin'
You're a girl on fire.

A full stick of dynamite
Blastin' my spirits even higher
She's a real high flyer
Lightin'up my night
Makin me feel just right
Let's explode together!
She's a girl on fire

Come on girl
Dance a little closer
I can feel the heat
Comin' off a you.
That good smell in your hair
Darlin' it ain't fair
But I don't care
Let's start a fire.

A full stick of dynamite
Blastin' my spirits even higher
She's a real high flyer
Lightin'up my night
Makin me feel just right
Let's explode together!
She's a girl on fire

Yea, yea, that girl is on fire
Surely has sparked my desire
Girl. I can't get much higher
She's just a girl on fire.

Edited by user 27 August 2014 07:40:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine on 27/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 27 August 2014 07:39:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 11 - "Never Going To Run"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, Dance Pop
Songwriters: Reza Vranitzky

The 11th track taken off of "Fearless" is Never Going To Run! The dance pop record was written songwriter Reza Vranitzky after being contacted by Austin himself to produce a track for his record. After speaking with Reza, she even sent in a record that she felt fit the pop star very well for his record Fearless and Never Going To Run fit the mold perfectly. The uplifting and empowering record is almost a blueprint to what exactly Austin has gone through as a pop star and is essentially the perfect overcome record to have on Fearless. Throughout the record Austin sounds strong and empowered as he races the big lyrics that have him speaking to everyone that has said bad and hurtful things to him and in this record he is letting it go. Letting them go and becoming a stronger person and at the end of the day, he is never going to run. In the record he always speaks about finding eternal happiness explanation that when he smile is fading he will play this very song until the smile is back again. Austin's big vocals compliment the dance pop/trancey beats and Reza's words really hit the heart and would essentially make a person feel empowered on the song. The two come together for a great empowering pop record that will set all of Austin's fans alight just the initial nature of the record and Austin calling on all his naysayers and telling them he is never going to run.

Their shouts and their whispers hit me
I used to care, felt the stares
But I'm better now

Their shouts and their whispers hit me
Looked to the skies
Tried to hide
But I'm better now

I've only just begun
I'm not close to done
Now you've lost and I've won
I'm never going to run

And to the ones who shun:
I'm still having fun
I've only just begun
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

When my smile's fading
I'll keep on playing this song
'Till it comes back again

And now the love I was craving
Is all around me
And they can't bring me down again
I'm never going to run

I'm not a-, I'm not alone
You tried to hurt me with
Your words, sticks, and stone

I'm not a-, I'm not alone
You tried to hurt me with
Your words, sticks, and stone

I've only just begun
I'm not close to done
Now you've lost and I've won
I'm never going to run

And to the ones who shun:
I'm still having fun
I've only just begun
I'm never going to run

To run, to run, to run, to run, to run, to run, to run
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

When my smile's fading

Is all around me
I'm never going to run

Ohhh ohh ohhh (Going to run)
Ohh ohhh ohhh ohhh (Going to run)
Ohhh ohhh ohhh (I'm never going to run)
Ohhh ohhhh ohhh ohhhh

I'm never going to run

When my smile's fading

Is all around me
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
I'm never going to run

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine on 27/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 27/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#15 Posted : 27 August 2014 07:43:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 12 - "Unwanted"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Euro-Pop, Progessive House
Songwriters: Austin Nimmo
Producers:mister_b

Original

There is no surprise that Austin Nimmo is currently putting the final touches onto his soon to be titled debut album that is scheduled to be released in the coming months. Aside from the album, Austin has also released successful singles in preparation for his debut with his most recent single being a duet with friend and fellow pop artist Kato. The record was critically acclaimed and has become a fan favorite amongst Nimmo and Kato fans with the two acts coming together over a stomping and massively catchy tune that calls for all the Pretty Girls in the world, perfect equation for their hordes of female fans. If Austin Nimmo fans thought that, that was all they were in for this week from Austin, then they definitely have a surprise coming to them right now.

One thing Austin wants to show in his upcoming album is his talents as a musician. Most people probably think that the album will be entirely dance, r&B and pop fused but as an artist, Austin doesn't desire this and the album's final product will not be that . Being a pop star, sometimes its hard to really show deeper talents when pulsating beats, flashing outfits and quick dance steps are all that people see. A lot of people do not know that Austin loves to play the guitar and he never got to exactly show his talents so far in that lane do to him releasing mainstream records. Now, Austin changes the pace and release free downloadable song "Unwanted". Unwanted is a swift change from what we are used to hearing from Austin Nimmo. The Australian star trades in his popular jamming sounds for a stripped down, personal track that just calls for an Acoustic guitar, a swaying backing beat and Austin's vocals front in center as he shows off his crisp vocal skills going from high to low pitches on the record. "Unwanted" pits a male having troubles with his significant other, after everything he feels unwanted and he questions the females actions until he realizes he's had enough. Austin writes his lyrics in a complex yet understandable manner and steps away from cliche pop lyrics for a meaningful chorus, deep chorus where he emotionally coos. Through your ways, you’ve showed|You’ve left me out here in the cold.|I’m unwanted and I just see|The sadness taking over me|Self inflicting in my soul. This song is available for free download right now.

"I want to show people that there is more to me then what they see. I've never really gotten a chance to release anything that shows off my talents as instrumentalist. I've always just sang over a catchy chorus and yeah that's fun and all and my fans think it's awesome, I want to also show others that there's more to me then just that. I am showing that there's more layers to me then just that and I feel with the new album not only will you get the side my fans are used to, they will also get to meet this side of me well. I want to show my fans there is a variety to me, that I am diverse and not just one dimensional. I've never released a true acoustic song until now and this is a ballad I am so proud of for many reasons. Everyone has been through a time where they felt unwanted, either with a girlfriend or boyfriend or even with friends and family. Unwanted gets that point across. I wrote this not to make people think this is a catchy tune to dance to, but for people to actually relate with."

The single was released as a free download exclusively from Austin Nimmo's website and totaled a large mass of downloads. Due to the songs popularity, Austin's management decided to add a remix to the track and send it to radio to hold fans over as Austin's album is pushed back a few weeks following personal issues with family. Austin's last single was the hit in "Fly" that is currently still on AirPlay.

Mister B Remix

mISTER_b was first approached by Austin’s manager to produce a remix of some of the songs that would be included in his debut album, later on from a phone call, Austin join mISTER_b in the studio, so they could have a conversation about the songs that were chosen to receive a proper EDM remix. For being one of the most emotional songs of the record and with the idea of making it sound extremely different from its original acoustic sound, Drake (mISTER_b) chose to re-invent “Unwanted” with Austin providing some additional backing vocals, so the track would sound bigger than its original intimate feeling.
The recording section with Austin, lasted two days, but Drake took over one week to finish the song and send it back to Austin management team for their approval. Drake decided to transform “Unwanted” into a Progressive House tune with stripped down verses and a big chorus plus a breakdown. He managed to maintain Austin’s emotion effort while combining it with synth beats, progressive drums and other house music elements. Compared to Drake’s previous music, it could perfectly fit into his last album, it has all the pop elements that album had and it is even more appealing of what is standard for radio stations. The track was surely turned into a hit single, it’s very danceable and the synth beats are perfect for clubs around the world.
This is the first time Drake worked with Austin despite he had worked with Austin’s friend Kato, which by the way saw their collaboration hit the number one spot on airplay charts and number two on digital charts, will Drake and Austin repeat that with this track? It will depend on how much the audience wants an EDM track with Austin singing it, but it is high quality in terms of pop music, so perhaps it will find its place on the charts.

I feel you pushing me to leave this place
Like you told me, I'm just a big disgrace
So I’ll breathe in now what I thought I knew
Cause I thought everything was nothing without you
I’ll hold my breath cause I’m spilling my heart out
Now my sorrow is turning into misery and doubt

Through your ways, you’ve showed
You’ve left me out here in the cold
I’m unwanted and I just see
The sadness taking over me
Self inflicting in my soul

Show me it will be alright
That the world will share its light
Wishing for tomorrow to come
I fear the sorrow is what I’ve become
The voices in my head
They have me questioning what I’ve said

You’re telling me one thing
Then go onto the next
Changing subjects without a rest
Are you causing this conflict or is this a test
Now you think I’ve become too much,
Well I think that I’ve had enough.

Tell me when my life begins
And when the sun will come shining in
Give me a meaning to love and hate
Though it might be far past too late

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 28 August 2014 13:36:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 13 - "Fools In Love"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, Folk Pop
Producers: Aiidan Davis

The second to last track on Austin's debut album is "Fools In Love". This record was written by Austin Nimmo with the help of the producer of the song, the up and coming Aiidan Davis. This track was written toward the end of the albums recording process and was put on the album very last minute after Austin was very impressed with the way the song came out in the end. The record was recorded in the studio one on one with Aiidan Davis in New York City and lasted a total of 2 days. Austin explain to Aiidan that he wrote a record that he wanted to sound captivating to go along with the nature of the song. The topic of the track is quite logical. Where Austin sings about relationships and not holding your significant other down (building walls)because that's just for fools in love and would only lead to problems with the relationship and an ultimate breakup. He sings out truthfully about relationships behind the big production of the track and Austin does not get lost within the production. His vocals are big enough and he provides enough energy to have himself standout on his track without falling behind the quite dark production value of the record, which is a signature of Aiidan's.

The record is a pop record universally but features elements of folk pop and world beat. The record starts off very eerie and Austin comes in with sensual sound vocals. He sings slowly and clearly so the listener can really pick up the lyrics. After he finishes the first verse that just features the exotic beats. As the chorus comes on, the beats start pounding and heavy melodies are heard mixed in sitars, tablas, a double violin and oriental strings to give the chorus a bigger sound. You can hear Austin's vocals bigger as well over the track keeping up with the pick up in sound as he belts out the words in the chorus to a tee. You can tell Austin really felt the track as he literally comes into one with the track that doesn't exactly sound like something he would record, but instead makes it his own where it fits perfectly as the 13th track on the album. It's a surprise for his fans, as it's something quite different but it still makes sense for him.

In dark times I hold you oh so tight
Until I could draw you blind
We're both stomping on clocks and watches
If they are broken so is time
Spent in limbo between these lines
Dreams and bedrooms, killing time
But my intentions I disguise
If I show too much you might change your mind

We don't build walls around our lovers
That's just for fools in love, for fools in love
Don't throw chains around your lovers
That's for fools in love, for fools in love
If you swear we can take this slow
I'll go anywhere you want to go

I trust every word you say
Or would like to anyway
I paint my hopes on your skin
All the ideas in black ink
The lines are encouraging to let you in
Still in the shallows you can swim
But I can't help but still believe
That love's too small for big cities

Fools in love, fools in love, fools in love,
Fools in love, fools in love, fools in love,

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Princess_Valentine on 28/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#17 Posted : 28 August 2014 15:10:19(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 14 - "Fearless"
UserPostedImage
Genre: Pop, R&B, eletro-hop
Producers: The Invisible Men

The last track taken off of the album is the big and empowering "Fearless" the albums title track is a quick with only a length of 2:45 seconds but it's to the point and very catchy. In this track Austin raps up his album as a whole as the the pop, electropop and R&B banger finishes the album off in the right way. In an uplifting party jam that leaves the album off positively. After hearing the entire album and this final song and a finisher, you generally catch a feeling of happiness for Austin if you actually recall the things that the young pop star has gone through and to finish his album off letting go of all the negative energy and calling himself a Fearless dreamer is just an accomplishment in it's own right. The record was written by Austin Nimmo as the final track on the album as the song itself has a very climatic, finale like feeling to it and when hearing it feels the perfect "final song" of an album. In the track, Austin encourages his listners to be strong, not have a low self esteem, to respect ones self and he recalls himself to being a fearless dreamer, un afraid to die and speaks of being a stronger and more smarter person in general.

The record was produced by The Invisible Men and features a very catchy pounding beat that is enhanced with drums and even a guitar for the chorus. Austin sings out in a strong register throughout the entire track and this is the type of track you would listen to before you have an important sports competition and you want to gain that energy or adrenaline that you need to push you forward. Austin sounds dominant and big on the track and he adds in plenty of high notes and adlibs in the final chorus giving the general feeling that the album is coming to an end and at the end of he even speaks alittle saying "I'm Fearless, I'm Fearless." the catchy record keeps up until the very end, the the very end of the Fearless album. The debut by Austin Nimmo.

Who am I? A fearless dreamer now living so alive
And no longer afraid to die, why I'm here? I'll never know why
I'm reaching for the sky, emotions pushed aside
Follow your dreams and suddenly everything's what it seems
And so afraid to die. Why I'm here? I'll never know why

I'm Fearless, I'm, I'm, I'm Fearless

I won't give up, you'll never take me in.
This is where I begin and I'll never let you in.
Knock again but my door stays shut.
Is it all too much? Or is it just enough?

Low self esteem won't get you far,
I know it may seem hard
Always respect yourself
Remember who you are

All the things you thought you'd never be,
Stand up and be yourself and see
The world so clearly it's hard to believe
Yet you've accomplished your dreams

I'm Fearless, I'm, I'm, I'm Fearless!

ALL TRACKS POSTED! MAKE SURE TO PURCHASE ON 8.31.14!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 28/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 29/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#18 Posted : 28 August 2014 16:41:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: I am so in love with this album I literally smiled, cried and danced this is so amazing my favorites are "Don't Give In", "Fearless" and "My Forever" and I'm not just saying this because you're my boyfriend honestly this album is just too perfect fangirls everywhere will rejoice and love this album great job babe :)

Jacob: This album is honestly great I love seeing someone from YouTube breakout and have so much success and it makes me happy knowing that you've been able to do that honestly I've been a fan for awhile and I know this is just the beginning for you Austin you're definitely going to go on and do great things again great job man

ooc: Really great job on this album Jaime you put in a lot of work and it shows the lyrics are great the descriptions are great and everything is just really great :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 28/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#19 Posted : 28 August 2014 21:30:44(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: Marvelous work on here, you made it big for Austin's debut, really, all these lyrics are incredible and the descriptions of the songs are so well written, the artworks and the way you make you threads look clean and organized, I really enjoy the whole thread top to bottom. "Fearless" is such an amazing track, my favorite of the entire record, also thanks for letting my characters be part of such a huge project like this ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#20 Posted : 28 August 2014 23:04:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Elyar: Yo bro I actually really like this your songs are so catchy, the lyrics are really strong too bro, I think I'm gonna have to step up my game haha

OOC - wow, like everyone has been saying the effort you have put into this album is amazing and it all looks great, although now I have to step up my game for Elyar
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.