logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Welat65  
#1 Posted : 22 December 2014 04:45:31(UTC)
Welat65

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Aliya Rose covers the January Issue

Some people know who "Aliya Rose" is , some not. She's one of the newest Artists in this business , releasing "Dope Christmas" and "YOU"." "Dope Christmas" got the Industries Attention , but not in the positive way. Yet, she didn't gave up with Music and released "YOU" , the Lead Single for the Upcoming Album "Cold Hearted Love". But why isn't she just doing what she has done until now? Aliya Rose isn't a New Face in the Fashion Industry, covering smaller Fashion Magazines and walking the Catwalk for smaller Designers.
Nothing is going to get left off in this exclusive Interview with "Aliya Rose".

Born in Barbados , ST Michael in the 6th of July 1993 as Aliya Rose. She was raised in an 'difficult' Family, with an abusive Father, 4 little brothers and a Mother. With the age of 12 , Aliya Rose needed to go to the Hospital. Her Father abused the little Girl. This was the reason why her Mother and Father divorced, taking the youngest and Aliya with her. Later on, her Father went to Rehab, the family started to live together again. They went from Barbados to Switzerland. With the Age of 20, she left Switzerland and went to New York , working as a Bartender and Model. As I asked her , how she would describe her Childhood, she smiled. "I guess, It was a difficult time. With age 10 I thought about suicide, which isn't something , a little Girl should think about but I was scared and I didn't know what to do. It was hard to see , how my own Father would hit my Mom. She didn't derserved something like this but I couldn't change it. But I never took the second step. I was scared to die. I loved my Family, my younger brothers were too young to understand anything at all , atleast that's what I was thinking and I needed to protect them. The fact that I wanted to protect my younger Brothers was the reason why I never did suicide, or did anything to harm myself." When she ended to speak , I could see Pain in her eyes. She was about to cry, but she didn't. I smiled to her and nodded. Later her Manager came in. I got told , that we are going to a Charity Gala. I Nodded and went outside , so Aliya could dress. Later , she came outside, wearing an Beautiful Yellow Dress and Nude colored Heels.
UserPostedImage
We went together to the Car, at the same time we talked about some Girly stuff. Favourite Shoes , Celebrity Crushes and some other things. She's such a humble and beautiful human being. Atleast that's how I think she is. Then we reached the Car , which was a Black large Volkswagen.
UserPostedImage
As We got driven to the Charity Gala , I asked her why she does Music. Why she didn't just stayed in the Fashion Industry. "Well, It's my Passion. I love Music. It's true. I'm not the best singer in this World, that's not even something I want to be. I just want to live my Dream , and Singing is my dream. I'm happy , that I am Interesting enough to cover Magazines , I never thought that I would Cover the Vogue , I mean that's something not every woman can do. I'm thankful. Really." I nodded and asked her about the Tattoos she has. "Well , I have 3, the one on my Neck is Arabic and means 'Music Is My Life' , the other one means Hope and this one on here is just Ribbon. I thought It's pretty , so I just got it." Again , I nodded. As we reached the Charity Gala , the Paparazzis screamed her Name and took photos. She smiled and took my Hand , so I don't get lost. Which was really cute. We went inside the huge Building. She smiled to me , and said that I can go with her to the Red Carped , but I declined since I don't like attention. She nodded and said that I should wait here, so she can find me. 30 Minutes later , she came to me and said that we should sit somewhere. I nodded. We found a place to sit and enjoyed the Show. Some Musicians sang something. We got told , that whatever we buy , is going to be for Charity. So Aliya payed for some Jewelry about 50.000 $. Later, I asked her why she goes to this Charity Gala's, she answered with an huge smile. You could literally see the sparkle in her Eyes, "I love to giveaway. I know how it is to be poor , to have nothing. My Mom always told me to give other People. Everyone deserves a better Life , so why should I don't help them? I have the Money to change a Life , why should I don't do it?", I nodded. She was right. And you could see, she truly believes in what she said. Later, 2 or 3 hours passed, we went back to the Black Volkswagen. Our driver, took us to an Jewelry Shop. I asked her what she wants there. "Well, I'm going to buy you an Friendship Bracelet, so you never forget me." , I couldn't stop laughing. She has such an cute personality. How could somebody hate her? As we went in , she asked which one I liked the most. I choosed one , and she bought it without asking why. She didn't even looked at the price. She came to me with an huge grin and gave me the bracelet. I thanked her with an hug. We walked back to the Car, which was driving us to the Hotel back. We went to her suite. She literally kicked her heels away and jumped to the Bed. "Ah. I'm so tired.", I laughed and walked to her. Well , I have one last question, I said to her. She nodded. I asked her, how she sees herself in 5 years. She looked up and said nothing. Then she looked to me and smiled. "I don't know , how my Future is going to be. I really don't know how my life is going to be in 5 Years , I don't even know how my life is going to be next year , but I want to enjoy my life. I want to enjoy now. What's the reason of thinking about the Future , if I don't live my life now?"
I nodded and smiled. She was right. I said to her goodbye, she came to me and gave me an hug. "Today was really nice. We should hang out again sometime", I nodded. It was truly an amazing Day. We went to the door , I thanked her. As I went out, I saw her smile one last time before she closed the door.

I'm never going to forget this day. It was one of the best days I ever had. I laughed , cried, just everything happened. Thank you "Aliya Rose" , thank you for being you. And thank you , for taking me with you. I wish you the best for your Future! I can't wait to see more of you in the Fashion Industry and in the Music Industry!

Edited by user 22 December 2014 05:47:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/12/2014(UTC), Clampdown on 22/12/2014(UTC), erich hess on 22/12/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/12/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 22/12/2014(UTC)