logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 09 March 2015 03:35:00(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
March 8th, 2015
Hip Hop, PBR&B, Neo Soul
14:37
Tric-Jam Records, Studio60 Records
Nina Tarantino, Airemese Smith
FancyÑ

Word of Mouth is the first solo extended play (EP) by Cuban rapper Rum, released on March 8, 2015 through the major label Studio 60 under it's sub-label, Tric-Jam Records. While amassing three hit albums under the infamous duo Rum & Coke, Venom & Versace, Epiphany and Perks of Fame, duo member Coke went on to sign a contract with Gucci product, endorsing a fragrance and releasing a solo EP The Sweetest Thing, successfully topping the charts and making the Gucci fragrance the #1 seller of 2014. This solo record was the earliest form of promotion for their fourth upcoming album, Better In Tongues. The album was meant to be released on an earlier date but due to Coke wedding with rapper Kidd amaze, in consideration of the newlyweds, Rum released Word of Mouth to hold over fans while Coke goes on a quick hiatus. The recording of the album took place in Sacremento, California during the early months of 2015 with the help from her group-mate.

An Hip Hop and R&B album, Word of Mouth has 4 tracks with diverse musical styles that incorporates contemporary urban genres such as neo soul, PBR&B and trip hop, as well as nostalgic synthpop elements. Its production is characterized by smooth layers of vocals over glossy beats, from ones that are soaked in synths to ones that are backed up by raw R&B basses. The album's lyrics explore the complexities of romantic relationships, double standards, role reversals and even zodiac signs. It was released on National Women's Day for these reasons. The album was written and produced by Rum herself.

Speaking on the initial concept of the album Rum said the public could expect to hear a "completely different level of insight" into her life and personality. Describing the creative process as "uncensored and unfiltered" continuing to say she had "social freedom" during the process, something she's only had in bits and pieces when making studio albums and sharing the spotlight. During the writing process Rum felt she had a lot to say with very little tracks to say it, which led her to not wanting to waste any songs on anything that didn't put out a specific statement about herself. She speaks on no strings attached relationships, one night stands and pointless relationships during the holidays (also known as "cuffing season"), going the extra mile to impress the one who never fails to and wraps it up with a song comparing herself to her Zodiac sign, relationships influenced by her fame and her speculating nymphomania, getting more than personal on the EP.

The majority of Word of Mouth was recorded in Sacremento, California in the January 2015, in her home studio and the last song, "Virgoan Nights" was recorded just last week. The solitary experience of living alone forced songs out of Rum that she didn't want to just "be thrown on an album, competing for attention with 16 other tracks" which gave Rum the idea for Coke's hiatus as she held it down, similar to that of when Coke's father was hospitalized in the middle of their world tour. She spoke on the support of her other half, commenting on how encouraging she was of Rum making a solo record to formally introduce herself to the world and explain her controversial personality to the masses, saying:

"Once I was done [with Word of Mouth], Coke was the first to hear and immediately it went from "you should do it, it'll be good for you" to "if you keep this to yourself, I'm breaking up the duo". A lot of folks have been waiting all impatiently and shit for me to do something like this and it's dope I finally got around to it. Once she started to tell me, "Yasss, slay my taken ass!" in response to the songs, I officially knew I had something."

Tracklist
1. Downtime
2. Warm Sheets
3. More
4. Virgoan Nights

Edited by user 17 April 2015 02:18:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 10 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/03/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 09/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/03/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 09 March 2015 04:13:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Downtime
Conscious Hip Hop, R&B
3:01
Nina Tarantino
FancyÑ

Downtime is a song performed by American rapper Rum for her first debut extended play Word of Mouth. Written by Nina Tarantino, the song details about double standards in a relationship of how men can provoke a no strings attached relationship, but when women do the same it never goes as planned and is always filled with "who wears the pants" tension, posing as a track of role-reversal. Rum comments on the record, saying "It's a song about me, really. I get so frustrated when it's all cool when someone needs me for the night but when I need them, all of sudden there are these feelings and attitudes that I just have no time for." Finding it interesting that she wasn't the only one who felt the way, Rum continued, saying "I guess there are a lot of women out there who've found themselves in a "come when I call" situation that was completely one-sided". In a later track, Virgoan Nights Rum reveals that as a Virgo, meaningless sex is usually out of her character but "lately" has become her preference due to dramatic relationships which she touches slightly on in this track with the lyrics that talk briefly of their past like: "Been gave you a chance to drop your habits/Now all of a sudden you wanna try and make me happy?" and "Oh so now you wanna spoon?/All them cold nights I called and where were you?/Glad you came through". Musically it consists of a smooth R&B beat with raw rhythm and blues instruments, a funky piano arrangement with Stevie Wonder-inspired synths that is comfortably fused with a catchy Hip Hop inspired bass and hi-hat.

There ain't much to say
I been feeling lonely, how are you?
I know it's been a week
But I'm free, papi don't you miss me too?
Yea, I got your flowers
Read all of your messages too
Only got an hour
I don't know about you
But I'ma strip down, what ya bouta do?
Now that the tables turned, you wont play your turn
Thought we just did the nasty
But now you acting sappy
Been gave you a chance to drop your habits
Now all of a sudden you wanna try and make me happy?
Look, I ain't finna have it
Your games were cute but now they're ratchet
No time for getting sloppy
This ain't nothing but a hobby

You aint nothing but a hobby
Don't know why you acting sloppy
You ain't but a hobby

What you want me to say?
That was great and I hope to see you soon?
Oh so now you wanna spoon?
All them cold nights I called and where were you? (Where were you?)
Glad you came through
Nah really, I'm glad you came through
But I got shit to do at noon
I don't know about you
I'ma hit the shower, what ya 'bout to do?
Now that the tables turned, you wont play your turn
We was just getting nasty
But now you all salty
It's enough I let you pass with all that baggage
Now you wanna make a family?
Look, I ain't finna have that
You should've never unpacked
Aint got no time for getting sloppy
Don't you know this just a hobby?

Don't know why you all salty
You wasn't but a hobby

You and your attitude can wait out in the lobby
You and your attitude can wait out in the lobby
When it's me, it's cool, how you think it feels when you're reckless?
Is the shoe on the wrong foot? Does your manhood feel threatened?

Don't know why you acting sloppy
You ain't but a hobby

Edited by user 09 March 2015 14:07:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 11 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 09/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 09/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/03/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/03/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 09 March 2015 05:29:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Warm Sheets
Neo Soul
3:03
Airemese Smith
FancyÑ

Warm Sheets is the second track on Word of Mouth. Written by Airemese Smith, the track has a revealed history, almost becoming the hit single Down the Road before transformed into Warm Sheets.

Quote:
Down the Road was initially written by Airemese Smith. Originally, it was a neo soul song to glittery instrumentation, a song with one long verse and no real structure, named Down the Road, I Met a New Me. Based on her childhood as a victim of bullying and having a bipolar disorder, she wrote it as a track for Perks of Fame(2014), singing about transforming from a little girl into a pop star, looking back on her life and watching it go downhill pretty fast, picturing herself now telling her younger self to turn around and stay young. Though the song was emotional for her--so much that the singer talked about it taking multiple takes to record all the way through--she decided it didn't fit with Perks of Fame and pushed it to the side. Months later, she thought about using the lyrics for the Consequences soundtrack, immediately wanting to give it to Allison. The song was revised and edited by Anniken Dahl-Smith and Yasmine Kiambang, fellow writers of the show. Since Smith ended up writing another track named Warm Sheets to the same instrumental used for Down the Road, I Met A New Me produced by her "group" mate Nina Tarantino (Rum/FancyN), Down the Road was given a new transformation musically by Zane Anoshkin (Zayne/inZane). Warm Sheets was given to Rum.

The song consists of a glittery production, accompanied by layered woozy vocals, jingle bells, and grimy synths. In this track, Rum sings the bold lyrics in a passive way, inviting a near stranger with a "pretty smile" into her love life because of the romantic pressure the holidays seem to put on her. Throughout the song Rum gives plenty of excuses and irrational reasons but in the hook she sums it all up, when the guy she offers the proposition points out that they don't know each other, she dismissively sings, "You can get to know me in these warm sheets" over and over. The song ends with Rum's voice fading out, singing the highlight of the song, "Fuck that walk of shame shit, you should call into work.....", implying that the relationship actually survives the cold and becomes more than it was initially supposed to be.

This whole year I've been left in these cold streets
Clinging onto hate with shattered hope clinging on to me
But that don't matter now, you're all that matters now
And so what if all it took was your pretty smile?
I'ma take this leap, could you help me out?
Going all out, before it all comes crashing down

Oh, I just can't go on
All alone in this cold
But that's the magic of this season
It could be the reason

You can get to know me in these warm sheets

Wrap yourself around me baby, nice and tight
Put what's left into it, we could get this right
Do you feel it now? Drown those past feelings out
Maybe love is the drug and we're the rational ones
Maybe your touch is the gift I should've wanted all along
Going all out, before it all goes crashing down

But would you be able to go on
If all along this was all wrong?
Because that's the magic of this season
It could be the reason

Fuck that walk of shame shit, you should call into work.....

Edited by user 09 March 2015 14:04:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 9 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 09/03/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 09/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 09/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 09/03/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 09/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 10/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2015 10:53:11(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
More
PBR&B, Hip Hop
2:58
Nina Tarantino
FancyÑ

Serving as the third track on Word of Mouth, More is a song performed by Cuban rapper Rum, written and produced by herself. A lustrous R&B song, filled with dark PBR&B inspired synths and a chorus/hook with layered dazed vocals. The verses are paired with catchy clap patterns as Rum sings the raunchy lyrics, promising to go the extra mile for the one she feels deserves it. Probably one of the most sexually explicit songs we've heard from Rum, she doesn't hold back on the racy details, after a first verse of explaining her admiration for him, she goes straight to the suggestive questions, asking her lover what would please him in a way that hints she already knows. The hook follows, letting him know that though she gives her all, there's still plenty more as long as it's for him. When Rum starts to rap, she has fun with the simple lyrics, describing a tug of war of who takes the lead in the bedroom, both equally putting in the work and then spirals off to boast, eventually finding herself back at the chorus. The song fades out before the bridge, possibly implying there just might be a full version just waiting to be released.

They way you set the bar so high, I just don't feel like I'm enough
Getting high off of our love, I just want to show you what I'm made of
We've been doing this for a while and you still haven't let me down
You're the one I've always adored, start on the bed, end up on the floor

What you want, what you want from me?
I can be everything you've ever dreamed
Forget all I am, I'm telling you what I could be

How would you feel if we broke(broke) the(the) bed(bed)?
Could you think of another place to lay(lay) your(your) head(head)?
Just by doing what(what) you(you) do, you make me give my all to you
What if I just happened to bite(bite) like(like) that(that)?
Would that make your eyes(eyes) roll(roll) back(back)?
Just by doing what you do, you make me give my all to you

And there's plenty more where that came from, plenty more where that came from
Let me know if you want some...more
You know I'm always up for a lil' more, I'm always up for a lil' more
Let me know when you want some...more

Give me all that you got now
Long run, we can't stop now
In this bitch til we crash down
Drag race, you can't pull out
Still on it when I back down
Back it up like a crashed file
Back it up like challenge accepted
The way you work it makes me feel indebted
Beast Mode but I intercepted
Patriotic when it's you I'm repping
Nice and ripe, can you taste the essence?
Wear me out, it's fashion week in Paris
I'm the one he wants to meet the parents
Like all these hoes were just thrown in clearance
Say my name like I might forget it
I'm the best and don't you forget it

How would you feel if we broke(broke) the(the) bed(bed)?
Could you think of another place to lay(lay) your(your) head(head)?
Just by doing what(what) you(you) do, you make me give my all to you
What if I just happened to bite(bite) like(like) that(that)?
Would that make your eyes(eyes) roll(roll) back(back)?
Just by doing what you do, you make me give my all to you

And there's plenty more where that came from, plenty more where that came from
Let me know if you want some...more
I'm always up for a lil' more, always up for a lil' more
Let me know when you want some...more

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 10/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 11/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 10 March 2015 11:59:24(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Virgoan Nights
Hip Hop
4:56
Nina Tarantino
FancyÑ

Last but not least, Virgoan Nights s the last track on Word of Mouth, performed, produced and written by Cuban rapper/producer Rum. Reminding us more of Rum & Coke, the song goes way more in depth than any other of the songs on the EP, giving us a raw look into the personal life of Rum often confused by tabloids and rumors. The Hip Hop song revolves around being a Virgo and trying to control a sex addiction at it's early stages which the man who is currently making her wait for intimacy doesn't know about. In the first verse's lyrics, she explains just this, painting the scene for the listener as she begins to tell the story in the hook, when in the middle of foreplay he tells her they should wait until "later", saying he doesn't want her to rush into anything like she usually does just because the life she lives is hectic and rushed. She' defends herself telling him not to "talk to her like she's famous" and assume he knows her, claiming that there's nothing to it, she's just a sexual being, which of course is a lie. For the most part. Starting the second verse, she explains how she's usually not always up for a one night stand or meaningless sex but feels it's her last resort. She then goes on to describe herself with the traits of a Virgo, realizing that she never asked what his sign was and then goes on to think about their obvious chemistry and how a random conversation with deep intellect made him irresistible to her, which the Zodiac claims to be the key to a Virgo's heart. Of course this "blind" compatibility doesn't decrease her intentions to end up in bed with him which leads her right into the hook, a little frustrated with him but he defends himself as well, telling her "don't talk to me like you're famous" and calling her on her front, swearing that one day, she'll love him for telling her to wait and as the song goes on, he's proved right. She goes on to reminisce the details of the night in the third verse, thinking about how they ended up in the position in the first place and what she was thinking about when instead of taking advantage of her in a vulnerable but willing plight, he just fell asleep on her lap ending the verse saying, "Stayed up all night thinking of what we could've did/Asking myself if the morning counts as later", going straight to the outro where she reveals she's tired of being a Virgo in times like these, since a Virgo's biggest weakness is self-criticizing and over thinking which is more than likely what sparked this song in the first place. Trying to ignore her natural way of being, she tries to engage in a "dive in head first" situation, referencing to the Greek story of The Death of Hyacinth (story about Apollo throwing a discus and Hyacinth going after it to try to catch it and impress him but Zephyrus redirects the wind out of jealousy due to a love triangle and the discus ends up killing Hyacinth) who also apparently had a plant and gem named after him, the Hyacinth, which happens to be one of the many Virgoan birthstones, which reveals itself as the whole reason why she probably even called him over in the first place.

Stay changing positions, always forgetting how I get myself in these predicaments
Something about OCD and dependence, got my shrink convinced I've formed an addiction
I know I called you late but never planned to end up naked, woah
Everything's slower now (go)
Should we just slow this down? (no)
Shit ain't been the same for me lately
Starting to realize what I was trying not to see

"Later, let's save that for later
I don't want you to regret it girl
There's a lot shit going on in your world
When you're ready, I'll be waiting"
Don't talk to me like I'm famous
Like you know everything cause it's in them papers
Unlike you probably heard, everything in this life don't come tailored
Not everything I do has layers
But sure, later (Aye!)

The biggest mistakes I seem to make happen when I let people stay longer than they deserve to stay
So I'm trying this one night thing out, I guess I'm into that now
I'm just a simple person with a complicated mind, busy criticizing myself that I forgot to ask for your sign
Turns out that Zodiac speaks truth every once in a while, I guess I'm into that now
Told me he wouldn't feel the need to fight for his life, we were still young
Said he'd rather start with a clean slate or go on the run long as I came along
And we were just talking bout clones taking over, heheh
But the way he thought made me decide that he was staying over
Lost my train of thought, asking myself why it took me so long to call him over, took me some time to reply
Told him life never does have much of a meaning until you work for it your whole life, but who really has the time?

Later, fuck you mean later?
How you come in and start playing?
All this stress on a daily basis
And you just expect me to be waiting? (Aye!)
"Don't talk to me like you're famous (Aye!)
Like I should know where my place is
You claim it but you ain't complacent
One day, you'll love me for saying it
Later"

It's been a while since I've danced for a man, since I've talked to a man
Ran my fingers through his hands and really felt like he understands
Had a smile on my face and all
Didn't even realize I was taking my clothes off
What happened to playing truth or dare? To tryna break up that wedding?
To making you knock on neighbor's naked and actin like you weren't breaking no ethics?
Asking me for a lap dance knowing that you could get it
Asking for it to be my best as if that wasn't what you expected
You know the pull is real when you can feel it
Fell asleep on my lap with your big head and snored like crazy but I didn't even mind
I know I got you high so you were probably dreaming of Barney & Friends
But I stayed up all night thinking of what we could've did
Asking myself if the morning counts as later

Just thinking about later
Just thinking 'bout how lately
Those sweaty September nights are what makes me
So tired of overanalyzing everythang
I've been thinking about not thinking for the past few days
I can be your Hyacinth, just throw me the discus
Let's forget and worry bout the consequences later
I don't need another commentator

Edited by user 10 March 2015 12:03:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 7 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 10/03/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2015(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 11/03/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/03/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/03/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 10 March 2015 12:29:23(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Naomi: Daaaaaaaamn this EP is everything I wanted and more you killed it on every single track Rum and though I love every single one of them I have to say my favorite is the first track "Downtime" but every sing;e track is amazing again you really killed it and I love you and this EP gona have it on blast for awhile
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
kandii on 10/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 10 March 2015 13:06:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Naomi: Daaaaaaaamn this EP is everything I wanted and more you killed it on every single track Rum and though I love every single one of them I have to say my favorite is the first track "Downtime" but every sing;e track is amazing again you really killed it and I love you and this EP gona have it on blast for awhile

Rum: Yasss Naomi, speak that truth!!! Thank you so much, it's my favorite too lol. So glad you listened and loved <3
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 10 March 2015 13:47:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erica: I don't want to be a yoko.....but I like this better than most any rum and coke thing.

Nina: wow...the kobayashis just love to break things up,don't they,love?

Erica: shut up,nina. You're the reason nobody likes England.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 10/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 10 March 2015 14:02:17(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: I don't want to be a yoko.....but I like this better than most any rum and coke thing.

Nina: wow...the kobayashis just love to break things up,don't they,love?

Erica: shut up,nina. You're the reason nobody likes England.

Rum: Lmfao yall are killing me. Don't worry bout that Yoko, the album is even better.... in tongues. That shameless self plug, oh yes I did.

Edited by user 10 March 2015 14:03:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 10 March 2015 22:59:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Dallas: I always found that Coke does little more than dilute Rum. I definitely prefer rum without coke, and Rum without Coke. I feel like you've been waiting to do this a long time, and it's fantastic. Really awesome work!
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 10/03/2015(UTC), kandii on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 11 March 2015 12:12:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Dallas: I always found that Coke does little more than dilute Rum. I definitely prefer rum without coke, and Rum without Coke. I feel like you've been waiting to do this a long time, and it's fantastic. Really awesome work!

Rum: Don't do Coke like that lmao, I wouldn't be here without her! Thank you so much, Dallas!
Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 11 March 2015 13:29:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Don't try to break the team up while I secretly steal coke away and keep her. Kidding It was great I was wondering when you where going to get your little spotlight and you did the shit.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 11/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 12 March 2015 12:28:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: Don't try to break the team up while I secretly steal coke away and keep her. Kidding It was great I was wondering when you where going to get your little spotlight and you did the shit.

Rum: Lol yass TJ, thank you!
Offline Andre Gandra  
#14 Posted : 12 March 2015 21:24:10(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER b: The level of song writing and production is high here, transiting in sexualized themes and working in sultry synth beats , this is quite common for someone like you Rum, but it's extremely good. I can't wait t work with you!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
kandii on 13/03/2015(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 17 March 2015 05:38:52(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER b: The level of song writing and production is high here, transiting in sexualized themes and working in sultry synth beats , this is quite common for someone like you Rum, but it's extremely good. I can't wait t work with you!

Rum: I can't wait to work with you either! Thank you bb!